April 26, 2024, 03:31:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #48 7/29/09 - 8/11/09  (Read 395791 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1180 on: August 07, 2009, 01:05:31 AM »

I have been feeling yucky all day and have been kind of cranky.   

My poor daughter hates me right now!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

She'll just hit me up for my school clothes and her little world will be balanced again!!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1181 on: August 07, 2009, 01:05:39 AM »

Hi All,

Where did everybody go?

Hi GE!!    

I am still here.   

How are you??   

We are all doing okay. Been busy around here and loud 

Please invest in some ear plugs!!  You will love them!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Actually GE could really use some of the Aviator Ear Muffs those guys use out on the air strips guiding the planes around!

That would work Babs. So far we have been told good night three times. The boys don't go to sleep very easily.  Monkey Devil!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1182 on: August 07, 2009, 01:06:31 AM »

GE thank you. Me yard is so darned huge. Some would love it .. but when its a Yard your solely responsible for .. its hard work. Its more like an old skool yard. You love the Fence work ..???
Its called I don't give a crap for now ..that the new boards are not painted. 

Me house was born in 1924 so the back yard is what it is for now. I think of it as almost a Escape zone. I like going out there and just walking about. I can't go into my front yard at all. Seems that way. I am to the point I think I am going to lose my ever loving mind. I almost wish I had 2NJ's Bears - I have though  My Neighbors who I have had several riff's with - them coming on my property. I have never ever gone to their property.  Warm Weather -They sit on their Front Porch EVERY DAY from 9 am - 5pm or longer - 7 days a week. Husband and Wife and I tell you ..they wait for me to come out. They monitor the Wind, Every Car ..any motion that changes.  I hates it I hates it I hates it. And If I am to go out - within Seconds - they start up with me .. calling my name from across the street and etc... and I cannot stand them, neither one of them. Talk about Uggh.   

If only I knew or would have known that Me house came with Hemorrhoids .. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1183 on: August 07, 2009, 01:06:54 AM »

She'll just hit me up for my school clothes and her little world will be balanced again!!   

YOU cranky?  I just can't imagine!

I'm still having my pity party.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1184 on: August 07, 2009, 01:07:20 AM »

I wonder CBB and MM have been??   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1185 on: August 07, 2009, 01:08:11 AM »

Boy does that sound familiar.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: August 07, 2009, 01:08:56 AM »

Gosh GE, only been a bit over an hour, pretty good...........
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1187 on: August 07, 2009, 01:11:35 AM »

GE thank you. Me yard is so darned huge. Some would love it .. but when its a Yard your solely responsible for .. its hard work. Its more like an old skool yard. You love the Fence work ..???

Me house was born in 1924 so the back yard is what it is for now. I think of it as almost a Escape zone. I like going out there and just walking about. I can't go into my front yard at all. Seems that way. I am to the point I think I am going to lose my ever loving mind. I almost wish I had 2NJ's Bears - I have though  My Neighbors who I have had several riff's with - them coming on my property. I have never ever gone to their property.  Warm Weather -They sit on their Front Porch EVERY DAY from 9 am - 5pm or longer - 7 days a week. Husband and Wife and I tell you ..they wait for me to come out. They monitor the Wind, Every Car ..any motion that changes.  I hates it I hates it I hates it. And If I am to go out - within Seconds - they start up with me .. calling my name from across the street and etc... and I cannot stand them, neither one of them. Talk about Uggh.   

That sucks!  I feel for you Deenie. 

I have been very fortunate to have the best neighbors on both sides.  My husband always jokes that we cannot move without buying 2 houses next to us for them.  We are sad now - one of them has been transferred to another state for work and has their house up for sale.  I think I'm going to scare off any potential buyers with my raccoon yells.  (one can hope)  I'm so scared we will get a neighbor from hell.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1188 on: August 07, 2009, 01:11:55 AM »

Not you too!!!!!!!! I thought it was just Babs and I that were having the pity me parties

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1189 on: August 07, 2009, 01:14:42 AM »

Not you too!!!!!!!! I thought it was just Babs and I that were having the pity me parties

Sure is!  It's been a three day party so far.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1190 on: August 07, 2009, 01:17:23 AM »

Sorry that you feel Cranky ... I know all to well what is to have a Daughter to cause one to feel Cranky too ...   

Best Stores to start shopping at Now is I swear Old Navy or Kohls. Kohls do you have that store where you live Mytime? Take her into the Womens Dept .. they have some really cute lines that are yet for Younger set.. Daisy Fuentes is one and the other is Dept 9. They are higher quality yet match the Mind of the Junior Dept. And the cost is no different. Sizes are similar they go as small as a 4.  Geeze they even have Vera Wang and everyone else too.

I love Love Love Love Daisy Fuentes Jeans. She has a stretch line that actually fits the curves and not gives way ..that you feel like your wearing a rubber band and have to keep Pulling them up.. They are the best ever. Why? Because they offer Boom Boom Room and the waist is not half way down your Bum - it actually is next to your body no giant gap in the back.. And they are very Sweet as far as looks. On sale you can pick them up for 23.00 a pair. I am 5'4 and I have no issues with them being too long either. They are over the top of my shoe ..yet are not overtly long. 
http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/homepage.jsp

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1191 on: August 07, 2009, 01:20:18 AM »

That sucks Deenie,

We have had some not so nice neighbors but none that bad, thank God. My kids they weren't to keen on where we are at now.  The nieghbors are all so far away. Told them I like it that way.    They just don't get it why or how we could enjoy it. Told them I like the quiet and the fact I don't have to worry about nosey neighbors.  We have lots of neighbors it's just with all the trees and such you can't see them. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1192 on: August 07, 2009, 01:22:36 AM »

We just tried sneaking a soda out of the frig. duh they just can't figure out how I know when they get into things Monkey Devil!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1193 on: August 07, 2009, 01:24:40 AM »

That sucks!  I feel for you Deenie. 

I have been very fortunate to have the best neighbors on both sides.  My husband always jokes that we cannot move without buying 2 houses next to us for them.  We are sad now - one of them has been transferred to another state for work and has their house up for sale.  I think I'm going to scare off any potential buyers with my raccoon yells.  (one can hope)  I'm so scared we will get a neighbor from hell.

I totally Agree with your Husband. You know One thing you cannot do - Is pick your neighbors.
Nor can you have any control on who moves in next to you ...
I am just a quiet keep to myself person. I have lived till now in apts for the last 16 yrs where I had to have everything and anyone - play music, let their children run wild, have my stuff stolen, cars in the parking lot never safe .. endless. I find now that I have this house - I would honestly take back that Noise and Crap .. because YOU can make phone call and its taken care of .. But here its not taken care of. Phone Call ? Who would I would call .. White Trash Police? Yes can you come get my neighbors puuuuleeessse ...  Monkey Devil!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1194 on: August 07, 2009, 01:26:18 AM »

We just tried sneaking a soda out of the frig. duh they just can't figure out how I know when they get into things Monkey Devil!
Don't they know yet that GMA has Ears with Surround sound ???    an angelic monkey

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1195 on: August 07, 2009, 01:30:00 AM »

NO More Crankies for MYTIME

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vfhNKK7rkhw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/vfhNKK7rkhw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1</a>

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1196 on: August 07, 2009, 01:31:51 AM »

Don't they know yet that GMA has Ears with Surround sound ???    an angelic monkey
No!!!!!!!!!! That she never sleeps either!!!!!!!!!  I can out last them. But they will learn 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1197 on: August 07, 2009, 01:33:05 AM »

Don't let those type of people get to you.  Just wave, wink and smile!  Makes them crazy and they will move on to their next victim!!   an angelic monkey
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1198 on: August 07, 2009, 01:35:05 AM »

MT I haven't seen MaryMary on for a couple days. CBB has been here for a little bit. I hope MM is all right.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1199 on: August 07, 2009, 01:38:44 AM »

Boy does that sound familiar.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

It is not her, it is me!  Tonight I was all "I love you"  "I am sorry" and she was like "You will pay"   

Thank God she is VERY easy going!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.