March 28, 2024, 10:43:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #48 7/29/09 - 8/11/09  (Read 394255 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1240 on: August 07, 2009, 02:33:52 AM »

Mary Mary

We may not always be around but sure enough when we are in the House - We are Fire

Can't put us out ... Burning all Night long Whew     

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KY1bZs8XJNQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/KY1bZs8XJNQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

Muse Monkeys are sorta like ( forgive me) roaches ... Not even Fire can Remove us  from the cage

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1241 on: August 07, 2009, 02:35:46 AM »

I've been reading everybodies Critter stories and have to count my blessings (knock on wood).  I haven't even seen a bee this year. 

What about a cockroach??   

They are city critters!!   and where did they get that name anyway??   

I will never forget when my Daughter was new to her 3rd grade class - Her Teacher had a thing for BUGS and she had in her classroom HISSING Cockroaches amongst many others in her room.
They are gigantic  - they can cover a Palm of ones Hand ... EEEEEWWWWWW

In my old apartment every now and than a big waterbug (or whatever they're called) would appear.  I would use my heavy dictionary to kill it.  They're not that big in the city but they are everywhere.  Yuk yuk and yuk. 

MT what are the ones in Florida called that fly. Now those are creepy.

Palmetto bugs??   
Years ago my mother, sister and I went to Florida to look at real estate my sister owned.  We stayed at a hotel and they were crawling on the floors.  Talk about pouting with my bottom lip, I was insisting we leave, but my mom wouldn't go.  Needless to say I was up all night, p'd off and spooked out. 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1242 on: August 07, 2009, 02:37:29 AM »

Deenie - I read your nice post about me to PT and LOL and said "Maybe you can go visit her and I mean for long time."   

I asked if he could read sign language!!   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1243 on: August 07, 2009, 02:37:45 AM »

OK my little monkey friend with issues  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I need to call it a night!!

Good night and Sweet dreams !!   an angelic monkey

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1244 on: August 07, 2009, 02:38:19 AM »

Mary Mary

We may not always be around but sure enough when we are in the House - We are Fire

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KY1bZs8XJNQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/KY1bZs8XJNQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

Muse Monkeys are sorta like ( forgive me) roaches ... Not even Fire can Remove us  from the cage

We can check in but never check out!!    
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1245 on: August 07, 2009, 02:39:36 AM »

I've been reading everybodies Critter stories and have to count my blessings (knock on wood).  I haven't even seen a bee this year. 

What about a cockroach??   

I will never forget when my Daughter was new to her 3rd grade class - Her Teacher had a thing for BUGS and she had in her classroom HISSING Cockroaches amongst many others in her room.

In my old apartment every now and than a big waterbug (or whatever they're called) would appear.  I would use my heavy dictionary to kill it.  They're not that big in the city but they are everywhere.  Yuk yuk and yuk. 

Palmetto bugs??   
Years ago my mother, sister and I went to Florida to look at real estate my sister owned.  We stayed at a hotel and they were crawling on the floors.  Talk about pouting with my bottom lip, I was insisting we leave, but my mom wouldn't go.  Needless to say I was up all night, p'd off and spooked out. 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

oh let me vacation with you!!  j/k - what kind of dump were you staying at??  J/k  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1246 on: August 07, 2009, 02:40:45 AM »

Mary Mary

We can check in but never check out!!    

sigh!!  You can check in but never leave - Hotel California!! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1247 on: August 07, 2009, 02:43:20 AM »

This is emoticon OVERKILL!!    I'll forgive you though.   

Night MT    XOXOX

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: August 07, 2009, 02:44:37 AM »

What about a cockroach??   

Palmetto bugs??   

oh let me vacation with you!!  j/k - what kind of dump were you staying at??  J/k  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Howard Johnson's...........only the best for us.   Monkey Devil!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1249 on: August 07, 2009, 02:46:05 AM »

Good Night MyTime, Deenie & Mary Mary,

Sweet Dreams and God Bless

All are asleep and it only took 2 hours Another day done. Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday.
GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1250 on: August 07, 2009, 02:48:24 AM »

All are asleep and it only took 2 hours Another day done. Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday.
GE

Goodnight GE.  Maybe you should start at 7:00pm from now on.  Sweet dreams to you.    Get your rest.  XOXOX
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1251 on: August 07, 2009, 02:48:33 AM »

GE

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! In a month - you'll be like "get to bed now - you little
sh!ts"   

You too GE, night all!!  I am going to skate off to bed!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1252 on: August 07, 2009, 02:50:12 AM »

Night MT    XOXOX

Bottom lip out - shrug - over it!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1253 on: August 07, 2009, 02:51:39 AM »

When I was 17 ..and went to Mexico ( school trip) - Stayed in the beautiful city Taxco.

We found our selves in groups and had was taken to our room within this motel - called the Loma Linda. The room was fine yet had no Toilet seat and I said to the 90 yr old man who had taken our suitcases from the VW Bus .. ( not kidding)  .. I felt so cruel but their was no seat on the toilet. To all of our shock - We only expected to find a toilet seat - But no they moved us 4 girls to the " Honey Moon Suite". It was so friggen huge to the point it was almost scary. We all slept in one room. Taxco is a mining village. Its surrounded by mountains in a deep remote area.
Our Shower was all tile and was quite large ..you had to walk from the kitchen to a small jig jag hallway and you entered the " Shower" ... Well lol .. the shower was OUTSIDE basically. No ceiling but the sky and ..no shower head. Was a pipe sticking out from the deep dark blue tile .. and it was ICE Cold WATER no hot water .. warm no. It at that time never was above 60 degrees during our stay - And within the walls were LIZARDS and on the floor were BUGS as big as silver dollar pancakes ...  NICE ....

Sandy was the most brutal of all us girls .. One of the other girls were about to go into the OPEN shower ..and shrieked her guts out due to a bug as large as almond joy was near the drain.. Sandy just walked in ..Stomped it and walked out. Never said a word. 

HMMPH

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: August 07, 2009, 02:52:35 AM »

Night MT    XOXOX

Bottom lip out - shrug - over it!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I want a monkey kiss emoto to say goodnight.   Putting in my request.   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1255 on: August 07, 2009, 02:54:37 AM »

GE
Awe GE enjoy it for now .. You know what I mean
Good Night to You ..sleep and rest ..tomorrow is another Big day Smile
K

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1256 on: August 07, 2009, 02:55:20 AM »

When I was 17 ..and went to Mexico ( school trip) - Stayed in the beautiful city Taxco.

We found our selves in groups and had was taken to our room within this motel - called the Loma Linda. The room was fine yet had no Toilet seat and I said to the 90 yr old man who had taken our suitcases from the VW Bus .. ( not kidding)  .. I felt so cruel but their was no seat on the toilet. To all of our shock - We only expected to find a toilet seat - But no they moved us 4 girls to the " Honey Moon Suite". It was so friggen huge to the point it was almost scary. We all slept in one room. Taxco is a mining village. Its surrounded by mountains in a deep remote area.
Our Shower was all tile and was quite large ..you had to walk from the kitchen to a small jig jag hallway and you entered the " Shower" ... Well lol .. the shower was OUTSIDE basically. No ceiling but the sky and ..no shower head. Was a pipe sticking out from the deep dark blue tile .. and it was ICE Cold WATER no hot water .. warm no. It at that time never was above 60 degrees during our stay - And within the walls were LIZARDS and on the floor were BUGS as big as silver dollar pancakes ...  NICE ....

Sandy was the most brutal of all us girls .. One of the other girls were about to go into the OPEN shower ..and shrieked her guts out due to a bug as large as almond joy was near the drain.. Sandy just walked in ..Stomped it and walked out. Never said a word. 

HMMPH

I went to Quebec in highschool on a skiing trip!  And I don't remember one bit of it!   

an angelic monkey
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1257 on: August 07, 2009, 02:57:58 AM »

Request

Hotel No Tell ..... This could heaven or this could be hell ......

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/m-qlORj0n2M&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/m-qlORj0n2M&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1</a>

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: August 07, 2009, 02:58:35 AM »

HMMPH

No toilet seat,cold outdoor shower, Lizards and crawling pancakes!!!    Viva Mexico!! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: August 07, 2009, 03:00:32 AM »

HMMPH

I went to Quebec in highschool on a skiing trip!  And I don't remember one bit of it!   

Monkey Devil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.