April 26, 2024, 03:21:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #48 7/29/09 - 8/11/09  (Read 395876 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1260 on: August 07, 2009, 03:04:27 AM »

Well Good ni yi yitie than Monkeys.  I'm off to sleep.

Sleep tight and don't let the Almond Joys bite.   

Monkey Kiss.

XOXOX
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1261 on: August 07, 2009, 03:10:52 AM »

Well Good ni yi yitie than Monkeys.  I'm off to sleep.

Sleep tight and don't let the Almond Joys bite.   

Monkey Kiss.

XOXOX

Nite Nite MM 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1262 on: August 07, 2009, 03:12:11 AM »

Magic I see you sitting in the rafters ....   an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1263 on: August 07, 2009, 03:15:02 AM »

I am the DJ and I offer up songs for those who frequent the Muse Cage ...

Your name is Magic ..  I give you this song for your listening   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OCxOpk0r2Vw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/OCxOpk0r2Vw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1264 on: August 07, 2009, 03:32:25 AM »

Mixing Good Old New Aged Stoned ~ Stones

Salt of the Earth

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UlxgOn0BQHE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/UlxgOn0BQHE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1</a>

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1265 on: August 07, 2009, 03:33:05 AM »

Good Nightly Night

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1266 on: August 07, 2009, 04:37:20 AM »

I am the DJ and I offer up songs for those who frequent the Muse Cage ...

Your name is Magic ..  I give you this song for your listening   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OCxOpk0r2Vw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/OCxOpk0r2Vw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>

Hi Deenie, weeee, I have been reading back.  Musing was so slow, I had not looked since earlier today and then bam, full of monkeys, lol.  Thank you so much for my song....took me back.

I feel like this whole night should be called Racoons, Bears and bugs, OH MY.....

We have had Raccoons and Opossums, both can be very, very scary, we are very careful at night letting Casper out.  The slightest growl and we are outside in a flash.  They mostly seem to stay on the fence.  We have yet to see one anywhere on the ground.  I had to give up my backyard bird feeders too, we were afraid of attracting more varmints, lol.  Oh, well, I still have the hummingbirds in the front.  I just don't know what I would do if I had bears but from the sound of it I would rather have bears than your neighbors Deenie.  I don't know how you deal with it.  I am lucky to have our two closest neighbors be wonderful people.  My old next door neighbor was my best friend, she had lung cancer and has been in Heaven for years, I miss her so.  It was so much fun, calling to each other from our front doors, she was like a grandmother to my only daughter.  We were so blessed to have her in our lives.  Hopefully, your neighbors will either come to their senses or move.  I wish you luck with them but I still think you would be better off with bears, lol.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1267 on: August 07, 2009, 07:26:11 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: August 07, 2009, 09:58:06 AM »

Hey Trimm!!!  Is this a Tide football player?? I love all the new ones!!
And i Love this Good morning pic, it's beautiful!!!

Deenie, I read about your neighbors from Hell & believe me, my family went through that when we were kids. We lived in the county & had these idiots call the Sheriff on my brother for riding his motorcycle(it's legal in the county) and he was 8 years old! We had huge fights & had to go to court & everything! They made our life miserable & we were the first house built there. All the others were built years later, so we had years of peace & quiet until these a$$holes came. Anyways, I know how you feel!! I can say the neighbors we have now are the best! They are great friends & we count on each other for everything! 
Now that I'm grown, I do know i wouldn't be taking any crap off anyone & I would never let someone make me feel uncomfortable in my own home or yard! Act like these people don't exist & you'll take the fun out of it for them. Don't even look their way & if they do decide to cross onto your property; call the cops & file charges on  them for trespassing! Call them again & again & again until they get the message! I would keep a baseball bat with me & if i was approached I'd tell them "I'm gonna knock you into next week if you don't get your ass off my property" That's what I would do!     Wish i could pay you a visit!! I'd love to help out!  Monkey Devil! 

Love you all! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: August 07, 2009, 11:53:10 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,537941,00.html?test=latestnews

Google Uses Giant Tricycle to Map Paris Streets
Friday , August 07, 2009

PARIS —

Parisians and tourists, relax. That goofy looking tricycle equipped with loads of high-tech equipment roaming the streets is NOT some mad scientist's invention on the rampage.

The three-wheeler is a sight with its long pole holding nine cameras, a GPS, a computer and a generator. But the contraption tooling around the French capital needs all that gear to do its job — adding three-dimensional images to Google's Street View Maps.

The U.S. company has hired two young cyclists to ride through gardens, historical sites and other pedestrian-only areas on the device to take thousands of digital photos.

"The idea is to be able to offer 360-degree images of places that were inaccessible before," Google spokesperson Anne-Gabrielle Dauba-Pantanacce said in an interview.

The riders, wearing Google tee-shirts and white helmets, are visiting well-known sites such as the Chateau de Versailles, west of Paris, the Jardin du Luxembourg on the city's Left Bank or Les Halles, in the busy center of the French capital.

Google is to map Paris until Aug. 20, then head to the north of the country. In the fall, the tricycle goes south, said Dauba-Pantanacce.

The company plans to add new photos to their Street View option in all French cities with touristic areas that may be of interest to visitors.

Similar tricycles have already combed the streets of Britain and Italy in June and July, said Dauba-Pantanacce. Google plans to make 3-D maps of streets in other European countries, but the schedule has not yet been set, she said.

Spotted Friday at La Defense, the tricycle looked decidedly out of place at the modern high-rise business center on Paris' western edge.

A clunky white pole in the back holds an octagonal platform with eight cameras on the sides and one on top. Each minute, the cameras take bursts of high-definition photos to allow online users to get a virtual tour of the area.

"I rode two hours this morning," said 25-year-old Gregory Landais, who was taking a break after cruising through La Defense, France's touch of Manhattan. "For a site like this, it can take up to five hours."

To respect people's privacy, Google has installed software that recognizes license plates and people's faces and automatically blurs them, Dauba-Pantanacce said. Google will then choose the best photos among the thousands taken.

The photos of Paris and other major French cities to follow were expected to be available online by the end of the year.

One curious sightseer was 46-year-old Jose Mountinho of Portugal.

"I've already seen Google Maps but I had no idea how they did it," Mountinho said.

GREAT IDEA!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1270 on: August 07, 2009, 02:29:42 PM »

I am shocked and appalled that some people think they can talk about other posters in another thread.  Do they think it is a hidey hole to bash other posters? 

Nobody double teamed anybody.   

IMO, just because someone disagrees with me, doesn't mean they are being "mean" to me...or maybe they are and I just don't get it!   

If someone is going to give cheap shots, they are going to get it back.  If someone is joking then I feel free to joke back.

I really didn't think there was a issue, I thought it was a battle of wits and all in fun - apparently I was wrong..and for that I apologize. 

However, discussing posters (with others jumping in) on another thread is just so wrong, IMO. 

Aren't we all adults??   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1271 on: August 07, 2009, 02:33:13 PM »

Last thought on this subject......apparently from what I read....some people apologies are very insincere and it will only be a matter of time before their true feelings are exposed AGAIN!!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1272 on: August 07, 2009, 02:38:38 PM »

Hey Trimm!!!  Is this a Tide football player?? I love all the new ones!!
And i Love this Good morning pic, it's beautiful!!!

Deenie, I read about your neighbors from Hell & believe me, my family went through that when we were kids. We lived in the county & had these idiots call the Sheriff on my brother for riding his motorcycle(it's legal in the county) and he was 8 years old! We had huge fights & had to go to court & everything! They made our life miserable & we were the first house built there. All the others were built years later, so we had years of peace & quiet until these a$$holes came. Anyways, I know how you feel!! I can say the neighbors we have now are the best! They are great friends & we count on each other for everything! 
Now that I'm grown, I do know i wouldn't be taking any crap off anyone & I would never let someone make me feel uncomfortable in my own home or yard! Act like these people don't exist & you'll take the fun out of it for them. Don't even look their way & if they do decide to cross onto your property; call the cops & file charges on  them for trespassing! Call them again & again & again until they get the message! I would keep a baseball bat with me & if i was approached I'd tell them "I'm gonna knock you into next week if you don't get your ass off my property" That's what I would do!     Wish i could pay you a visit!! I'd love to help out!  Monkey Devil! 

Love you all! 

Hey Monken.     Klaas made it.Isn't it cool?
I'm gonna let him be my Bama player.  The kids loved the photo of your Twilight cake.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: August 07, 2009, 04:57:55 PM »

I am shocked and appalled that some people think they can talk about other posters in another thread.  Do they think it is a hidey hole to bash other posters? 

IMO, just because someone disagrees with me, doesn't mean they are being "mean" to me...or maybe they are and I just don't get it!   

If someone is going to give cheap shots, they are going to get it back.  If someone is joking then I feel free to joke back.

I really didn't think there was a issue, I thought it was a battle of wits and all in fun - apparently I was wrong..and for that I apologize. 

However, discussing posters (with others jumping in) on another thread is just so wrong, IMO. 

Aren't we all adults??   

MyTime - I just posted this in the begging for the ban thread and decided to post it here after seeing your post. 

Fanny, just because 2 posters didn't agree with you or you with them doesn't mean you were being double teamed...that is silly. It was simply not agreeing..it doesn't amke anyone right or wrong. You disagreed with me that I thought the A's were possibly in a state of denial. That the truth is not something they can face as they then have to admit the truth. You came back, very forcefully, that denial was just a river.  Your statement above saying 'you were expecting it' is ...well let's just leave it that... it is......In the future if you have a problem or question regarding me, please direct it to me personally and don't post like this. No one here has all the answers. And no one's opinion or thoughts are any more important or less important than anyone else's.  PEACE

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1274 on: August 07, 2009, 05:08:16 PM »

Autopsy: Cocaine a Factor in Billy Mays' Death
Posted Aug 7th 2009 4:33PM by TMZ Staff

A mighty shocking autopsy report concludes cocaine contributed to the sudden death of pitchman Billy Mays back in June.

The report, which was released today, lists "cocaine use" as contributing cause of death -- along with hypertensive and arteriosclerotic heart disease.

A Hillsborough County press release says "from the presence of metabolites of cocaine and the absence of cocaine itself, it was concluded that Mr. Mays used cocaine in the few days prior to his death but not immediately prior to death."

Mays died in his sleep on June 28 at his home in Florida.

UPDATE: Official documents show the following drugs were in Mays' system -- hydrocodone (Vicodin), oxycodone (painkiller), alprazolam (Xanax), nordiazepam (Valium), benzoylecgonine (byproduct of cocaine) and temazepam (anti-anxiety). Ethanol -- alcohol -- was also in Mays' system.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: August 07, 2009, 05:23:17 PM »

A mighty shocking autopsy report concludes cocaine contributed to the sudden death of pitchman Billy Mays back in June.

The report, which was released today, lists "cocaine use" as contributing cause of death -- along with hypertensive and arteriosclerotic heart disease.

A Hillsborough County press release says "from the presence of metabolites of cocaine and the absence of cocaine itself, it was concluded that Mr. Mays used cocaine in the few days prior to his death but not immediately prior to death."

UPDATE: Official documents show the following drugs were in Mays' system -- hydrocodone (Vicodin), oxycodone (painkiller), alprazolam (Xanax), nordiazepam (Valium), benzoylecgonine (byproduct of cocaine) and temazepam (anti-anxiety). Ethanol -- alcohol -- was also in Mays' system.

Holy Crap!  Tanks Jackie...so BM was a druggie!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: August 07, 2009, 05:28:14 PM »

One illegal drug and five legal who's to say it was the cocaine alone.  This sudden death thing in young people usually has a drug element.  People are dropping like fly's.  It's like a national epidemic.  With drug companies profiting and doctors pushing I don't see an end in sight.    Unless someone invents the pill that stops all addiction.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1277 on: August 07, 2009, 05:29:06 PM »

Wow, I wonder if another doctor will be held accountable for all those RX.  Maybe, he was doctor shopping for meds too??  Just all those meds alone is scary enough....then add cocaine!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1278 on: August 07, 2009, 05:30:50 PM »

Aren't we all adults??   

MyTime - I just posted this in the begging for the ban thread and decided to post it here after seeing your post. 

Fanny, just because 2 posters didn't agree with you or you with them doesn't mean you were being double teamed...that is silly. It was simply not agreeing..it doesn't amke anyone right or wrong. You disagreed with me that I thought the A's were possibly in a state of denial. That the truth is not something they can face as they then have to admit the truth. You came back, very forcefully, that denial was just a river.  Your statement above saying 'you were expecting it' is ...well let's just leave it that... it is......In the future if you have a problem or question regarding me, please direct it to me personally and don't post like this. No one here has all the answers. And no one's opinion or thoughts are any more important or less important than anyone else's.  PEACE

Thank you Sunny!  I am glad to see we are on the same wave length!! 

I didn't even realize there was a problem until today!!   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1279 on: August 07, 2009, 05:31:40 PM »

Wow, I wonder if another doctor will be held accountable for all those RX.  Maybe, he was doctor shopping for meds too??  Just all those meds alone is scary enough....then add cocaine!!   

Hi Mytime!! 

I read your post before.  See why I never stray from the comfort of my own cage??   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.