March 28, 2024, 09:16:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #48 7/29/09 - 8/11/09  (Read 394194 times)
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1420 on: August 08, 2009, 02:29:56 AM »

Good night CBB - I really hope you feel better!! Please don't get any cravings for vanilla now!!   

Sweet dreams

XOXO!!

Lol, I saw this vanilla post after I posted.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1421 on: August 08, 2009, 02:30:10 AM »

Hi Anna and Mere - watchcha doing up there? 

Hi....came home from vacation today....been putting things away and thinking about those M&M's...
I think the raisins fermented and those m&m's were affected....lol.    Very Happy

Welcome Home Mere!!   

Did you have a nice vacation?? 
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1422 on: August 08, 2009, 02:32:56 AM »

Hi, Mere, I so love your avi, the sparkles make me happy. 

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1423 on: August 08, 2009, 02:33:29 AM »

Good night CBB - I really hope you feel better!! Please don't get any cravings for vanilla now!!   

Sweet dreams

XOXO!!

Lol, I saw this vanilla post after I posted.

Hugs, Magic 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Hi Magic!!  How are you? 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1424 on: August 08, 2009, 02:39:47 AM »

Good Night MyTime, Mary Mary, Mere & Magic Eyes

Sweet Dreams and God Bless

Have a great Sat.

XOXOXO

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1425 on: August 08, 2009, 02:43:08 AM »

Thank you GE - You too!!

Good night everyone!

Sweet dreams!!

XOXO
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: August 08, 2009, 07:47:50 AM »

Guess this is not a good time to mention I made brownies tonight, eh?  Before I get offered coffee - I am going to hit the bunky! 
Good night all - and feel better CBB    (upper cheek, if you have any questions!)

Night ANJM.     I always got a little suspicious when people made brownies....something from the hippie era.   

Did you ever hear the 9-1-1 call the cop made when he kept some confiscated pot and his wife made brownies with it?

OMG! I crack up everytime I hear it! Obviously, he'd never had any experience with being high. He called and said he thought he and wife had OD'd.   

He said he thought they were both going to die and that time was moving really, really slow........   

He asked them to please hurry, because he was sure they were goners...........   

The 9-1-1 operator was doing her best not to laugh. She kept saying, "You OD'd on Pot?"

He got fired from the police department!

Okay, told you ANJM was a nerd - I haven't heard it - link???
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1427 on: August 08, 2009, 08:33:59 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: August 08, 2009, 08:54:31 AM »

CBB,I hope you are feeling better today.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: August 08, 2009, 10:18:25 AM »

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5893.new#new
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1430 on: August 08, 2009, 11:31:27 AM »

How old were the M & M's?

How embarrassing. I knew they were old. They were in a decorative clear jar. First layer was oats, then brown sugar, then M&M's, then raisins.

My son swears a teacher gave it to me for being a good home room Mother.          10 years ago..........

I bit into the first one and looked..................... they weren't gray in the middle, so even though they tasted really stale, I kept eating............

CBB - I hope you feel better soon.

I do have to laugh at this though...sounds like it was one of those jars that people used to give as gifts and they would put all the dry ingredients for cookies in them....then all you had to do was add the liquid ingredients to make the cookies.

I'm picturing you scooping off the layer of oats, then the layer of brown sugar and then FINALLY getting to the M&M's   

That's one heck of a craving!!

Again, feel better soon!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: August 08, 2009, 12:05:29 PM »

I just went to Karma's thread, I am so excited for her.  We still have about 3 weeks to go till my new granddaughter gets here.

Been kind of a crazy last month or so.  After my daughter had 2 C-sections, the first being an emergency and the 2nd a mandatory, scheduled C-section.  They have a new insurance plan now, that they didn't have with their first two babies.  She has found one of the only doctors in our area that will allow her to attempt a natural, vaginal birth.  This is called a 2 Vbac, (vaginal birth after 2 C-sections).  I had never even heard of that word and have learned more about it in this last month than I ever wanted to.

Instead of being in our large hospital, she is going to a smaller hospital and has found one of the few doctors that will allow her to attempt this.  The odds for anything going wrong, like a previous C-section scar rupture is less than 1%.  The risks of major abdominal surgery are much more serious and yet, most doctors and hospital insist on repeat C-sections, once you have had one.  Her new insurance plan is allowing her to use any hospital, unlike Kaiser, which only allowed her to use a doctor and hospital which insist on C-sections. 

Her last baby girl was taken about 2 to 3 weeks premature, we think they wanted her to be born, so as not to interfere with their Christmas vacations.  The baby had feeding problems her whole infancy and my daughter was very upset that breastfeeding was not working.

She is really trying to prevent the pain and recovery of another C-section and this doctor is going to give her a chance at natural birth.  It has made me a nervous wreck, adding to my worries is the factor that my daughter has O Negative blood and has had to deal with the RH factor during each pregnancy.  She has to be given shots during her pregnancy and then the baby has to be given shots after she is born.  Somehow her blood tries to attack the baby, it is all very complicated and makes me stress more.  O Negative, while being the only blood that is a universal donor, is also the only blood that cannot be recreated by humans.  They have to be sure some is on hand in case of an unlikely needed transfusion.

I have been trying to keep myself busy working on nursery items and spending time with my monkeys.  I will be glad when the baby is here and all of this worry is behind us.  So glad I have a place to come and share my worries and have others to chat with.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: August 08, 2009, 12:17:46 PM »

Magic - I cant imagine how stressful that must be!  I will say a little prayer for your daughter that she has a delivery without any complications. 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1433 on: August 08, 2009, 12:30:52 PM »

Magic - I cant imagine how stressful that must be!  I will say a little prayer for your daughter that she has a delivery without any complications. 

Me too.  Be sure to let us know when the bundle of joy gets here and mama is fine!!  (I do so love the power of positive thinking, does it show?LOL)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: August 08, 2009, 12:54:28 PM »

I had a c-section.  It has been my observation that recoop from a c-section can sometimes be faster than a normal delivery.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: August 08, 2009, 01:27:15 PM »

I've been playing around again 

OHMYGAWD!~  I love this...I am SO GLAD YOU KEPT IT!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: August 08, 2009, 01:28:38 PM »

Klaas, remember the beating the dead horse gif that some used to use? I wish we had a monkey beating a dead horse...PLEASE!!!  Think of how many times we could use it in the Caylee thread!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: August 08, 2009, 01:29:50 PM »

Okay, some things get boring - FAST! LOL  Why do I get bored so easy?

Because you ave an active mind that moves at miles per minute!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: August 08, 2009, 01:32:06 PM »

I'm here, my ears were burning................. along with my tummy............ puker

OMG...................... a "kiss my azz" emoticon?

CBB - I have a tee shirt that says...give me the chocolate and no one will get hurt.....you NEED one of these!   an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: August 08, 2009, 01:40:36 PM »

I just went to Karma's thread, I am so excited for her.  We still have about 3 weeks to go till my new granddaughter gets here.

Been kind of a crazy last month or so.  After my daughter had 2 C-sections, the first being an emergency and the 2nd a mandatory, scheduled C-section.  They have a new insurance plan now, that they didn't have with their first two babies.  She has found one of the only doctors in our area that will allow her to attempt a natural, vaginal birth.  This is called a 2 Vbac, (vaginal birth after 2 C-sections).  I had never even heard of that word and have learned more about it in this last month than I ever wanted to.

Instead of being in our large hospital, she is going to a smaller hospital and has found one of the few doctors that will allow her to attempt this.  The odds for anything going wrong, like a previous C-section scar rupture is less than 1%.  The risks of major abdominal surgery are much more serious and yet, most doctors and hospital insist on repeat C-sections, once you have had one.  Her new insurance plan is allowing her to use any hospital, unlike Kaiser, which only allowed her to use a doctor and hospital which insist on C-sections. 

Her last baby girl was taken about 2 to 3 weeks premature, we think they wanted her to be born, so as not to interfere with their Christmas vacations.  The baby had feeding problems her whole infancy and my daughter was very upset that breastfeeding was not working.

She is really trying to prevent the pain and recovery of another C-section and this doctor is going to give her a chance at natural birth.  It has made me a nervous wreck, adding to my worries is the factor that my daughter has O Negative blood and has had to deal with the RH factor during each pregnancy.  She has to be given shots during her pregnancy and then the baby has to be given shots after she is born.  Somehow her blood tries to attack the baby, it is all very complicated and makes me stress more.  O Negative, while being the only blood that is a universal donor, is also the only blood that cannot be recreated by humans.  They have to be sure some is on hand in case of an unlikely needed transfusion.

I have been trying to keep myself busy working on nursery items and spending time with my monkeys.  I will be glad when the baby is here and all of this worry is behind us.  So glad I have a place to come and share my worries and have others to chat with.

Hugs, Magic 

Magic...I will keep your daughter and the baby in my prayers. My next door neighbor is due for a C section on the 29th of this month We are very excited.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.