March 28, 2024, 03:05:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #48 7/29/09 - 8/11/09  (Read 394153 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1860 on: August 11, 2009, 05:23:20 PM »

Hi Everyone.  I guess I just missed Mytime. 
I don't like it when posters disagree because everyone's opinions and ideas are  important and interesting.  It keeps me reading every day.  But there are many different personalities and disagreements are bound to happen at times. 
Hugs to everyone.  You all are a great group.

I guess I am odd - I like when someone disagrees with me on a case (not on personal level) because it challenges me to think outside the box I am forming. 

I must be odd to because I like to be challenged too.  Sometimes I even change my mind! 

Me too!   My friends always tell me I am the most open minded person.  My mind is actually so open, sometimes things fall out!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1861 on: August 11, 2009, 05:25:01 PM »

A_News_Junkie_Monkey  sometimes when a new pill is introduced it may not agree right away, that happened with Zoe and her new pills. My thoughts and prayers  an angelic monkey I know what wonderful friends our fur babies are too all of us.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1862 on: August 11, 2009, 05:26:31 PM »

ANJ,I will be saying a prayer for you and your fur baby.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1863 on: August 11, 2009, 05:27:37 PM »

Amazing video ^^^^^^^

For Sunny: 

bbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa everyone has the teasing monkeys 'cept me!! KKKKKKKKKKKLLLLAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...MT put on HEX on my puter...I know she did!

No, No No, I did not!  Klaas -- don't believe her!!!  She is still delarious from the heat! 

Why did you do it?      Come on,you can tell us.     Monkey Devil!

I am denying everything.  I am innocent!!  I tell you, innocent!!   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1864 on: August 11, 2009, 05:28:31 PM »

First, I have to tell you guys how much your support means to me at this time.  I just love my Furr People!  To all who thought of us and those who wrote ( NoRose, #'sGirl, MyTime, Trimm, JSM, CBB and Sunny-N-Tx)  ((Sunny and Numbers get the news junkie touch to their names!)) - I can't thank all of you enough!!!!!!!!  Where is the monkey hug?   

Update:  This gets confusing............ Crystol is not in "liver failure" technically - she has Gallbladder Mucocele.  However, she is still critical and I am in danger of losing her still.  The ALT (liver enzyme) level was 1101 with a diluted blood sample.  It is so high they had to dilute the blood to get a reading.  Normal is 15-84.  Normal upper range of high is 100.  So we are 901 over high.  Thus, why the ER said Liver Failure.  However, the gallbladder is the real or underlying cause of the elevated enzyme.  There are two treatments - medical (meds, etc.) and surgery.  She can still not make it either way.  We are starting with the medical - a potent med is being shipped overnight from NJ to here - KY for her.  If she remains symptom free and we can treat her for a week, we can then re-run the lab work to see if the treatment is dissolving the bile that has her gallbladder very enlarged and swollen.  The risk is the gallbladder could rupture at any moment and the chance of survival would be slim.  If she throws up or has any of a list of symptoms she will go straight to surgery for the gallbladder to be removed.  The surgery is very difficult and carries a significant danger of her not coming off the table or only making it a few days.  However, if she makes it those few days, she will be cured and can resume life on the couch.  There is a good chance she will need the surgery either way, but worth trying the less invasive way first. 
Since she is only 5.5 pds (very rare for a poodle her size to get this) the risks on the surgery are significantly higher - uggg.  So, it will be a long week for us.  BTW - they have no known environment cause for gallbladder disease, only it is most likely genetics. 
The good news is she was able to come home today about 4:30 and is finally sleeping by mama as I type.  I am able to administer everything she needs at home, despite her critical condition.  After watching her on the webcam - worry, pace, try to con someone to let her out of that jail (she is not a crate doggie, so it is jail not home to her!) and not sleep a wink and only lay down for 30 seconds at a time -- I know she will at least rest in quiet (Till JVM comes on yelling - mute button!) right here with me. 
So, since I read THE SECRET - I envision her responding to the medicine, eating, drinking, holding down food and all those cool things.  But, I will take any prayers as a back up!
Sorry to write so much -  but I know a few of you are like me and like the brain candy info in addition to the bottom line.
AGAIN - HUGS AND THANKS TO YOU ALL.  MONKEY RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OTHERS DROOL - AT WHAT WE HAVE HERE
Was about to hit enter and she just threw up - I think we are off for surgery Sad 

I am so sorry, NJ.  I am praying for you both.

I must have been thinking of you because I just forwarded one of your posts.

Hang in there, both of you!

I believe in miracles!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1865 on: August 11, 2009, 05:30:06 PM »

I don't like it when posters disagree because everyone's opinions and ideas are  important and interesting.  It keeps me reading every day.  But there are many different personalities and disagreements are bound to happen at times. 

I guess I am odd - I like when someone disagrees with me on a case (not on personal level) because it challenges me to think outside the box I am forming. 

I must be odd to because I like to be challenged too.  Sometimes I even change my mind! 

Me too!   My friends always tell me I am the most open minded person.  My mind is actually so open, sometimes things fall out!   

Hey there Retro Bear - 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1866 on: August 11, 2009, 05:30:56 PM »

Amazing video ^^^^^^^

For Sunny: 

bbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa everyone has the teasing monkeys 'cept me!! KKKKKKKKKKKLLLLAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...MT put on HEX on my puter...I know she did!

No, No No, I did not!  Klaas -- don't believe her!!!  She is still delarious from the heat! 

Why did you do it?      Come on,you can tell us.     Monkey Devil!

I am denying everything.  I am innocent!!  I tell you, innocent!!   an angelic monkey

That will be the day.   

Well!! 

You can just kiss my............&%^!!   

My lips are not that big!

Who you talkin about Ms Bearly ... 

Butt...butt...butt...she started it.

Hi Deenie!

I believe in miracles!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: August 11, 2009, 05:31:27 PM »

ANJ,I will be saying a prayer for you and your fur baby.   an angelic monkey

Oh me too ANJ....keep us posted

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1868 on: August 11, 2009, 05:32:38 PM »

Hey there Retro Bear - 

Hi BG!!!  Good to see and read you!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1869 on: August 11, 2009, 05:34:31 PM »

I've been playing around again 

Does your husband know?

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1870 on: August 11, 2009, 05:37:53 PM »

Hi Deenie!

Liar Liar - pants on fire!!   
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1871 on: August 11, 2009, 05:40:10 PM »

Does your husband know?

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1872 on: August 11, 2009, 05:41:29 PM »

I have to be a wife and mother right now!!   

I will be back later to be a monkey!   

It is hard having 2 identities!   
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1873 on: August 11, 2009, 05:42:57 PM »

You should have gotten some advice from Dolce   

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1874 on: August 11, 2009, 05:43:50 PM »

News Junkie

I am sending Prayers - Big Ones for your Fur Baby.  Don't Ever except the words " There is nothing we can do" .. I have been there with my TT when he was 7wks old. I adopted him and within a week - I had 1000.00 in vet bills and they said - He is a lost cause. HAH. No not so.
I called everyone and all that I knew had other options - and I was given Canine Meds for my 7 wk old kitten. Via a family friend who worked a the Humane Society for 12 yrs. She knew all the ins and outs and whats - She is My Angel " Banana" is her Nickname.  Her Meds Cured him - he is now My Big Fat Daddy and is Ten yrs old.

I will never forget at a " Specialized - GOURMET foo foo Vet gag me- Just for CATS - this One Doc stared me in the eye and said - He will be dead by morning, and then this Doc Ripped me to shreds and said - What kind of Pet owner are You?  How could you allow him to become this sick? (( SHE NEVER looked at his File and saw he was a Patient within her Clinic)))

I stared back at her with me holding all of me back - And I said He has been at your Clinic FOUR TIMES in the last WEEK ... Not seen by YOU obviously. She gasped and I said Give me My Kitten and I walked out.

Tell You what - Its all imperative of where and Who offers the Care. Knowledge comes to those who pay attention in Vet Medicine/care to all animals ...not just those who focus on the final bill. 

Oooo If I could send a Monkey Eeeeek Eeek I would.

News Junkie Use your Voice - Get Mean and Don't Stop asking questions -I know you will ..but just saying. Sometimes you have to get Damn Evil in order to get someone to Pay attention.
I don't understand how people can go through all the years of education and then turn into a instant a-hole when it comes to the bottom dollar .. when a Pet is that sick.

Sorry I mixed frustration and Love into one message. Me sorry.

God Bless your Baby News -  an angelic monkey
Sending Prayers Your Way
K

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: August 11, 2009, 05:44:53 PM »

Hi Deenie!

Liar Liar - pants on fire!!   

Thanks for the good wishes, MT.  I have been waiting for a fire in my pants for some time now!

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1876 on: August 11, 2009, 05:45:38 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: August 11, 2009, 05:46:31 PM »

Does your husband know?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: August 11, 2009, 05:47:41 PM »

Oh NO ANJM!!  We will all be praying for you!  Please drive carefully!! 

Mytime - called vet he said hold off on taking her to surgery center until she is on the medicine.  I just got off phone to the pharmacy they are over nighting it and it will be here by 10:30am.  She is restless. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: August 11, 2009, 05:49:56 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.