March 28, 2024, 08:57:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #48 7/29/09 - 8/11/09  (Read 394193 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1900 on: August 11, 2009, 06:09:25 PM »

Oh NO ANJM!!  We will all be praying for you!  Please drive carefully!! 

Mytime - called vet he said hold off on taking her to surgery center until she is on the medicine.  I just got off phone to the pharmacy they are over nighting it and it will be here by 10:30am.  She is restless. 

Whew!  The meds ARE GOING TO WORK!!!

That is my mantra!   And yes, I have been blessed with posts of love by so many of you today.  Thank you for letting ask for support here in musing where I feel most comfortable.  Thanks for all the funny posts inserted along the way.  Those lighten my heart more than you guys know.

You dont have to ever say thank you!!  But your welcome!!   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1901 on: August 11, 2009, 06:11:27 PM »

ANJ - prayers that all goes well.  I always like back story on stuff.   I believe God loves our animals because He loves us and we love them, if that makes sense.

pssst  MT nanner

BUDSGirl - Thank you so much.

Sunny-N-Tx - I am so touched by your enlarging the prayer circle for my baby.

Hey SIS, We are Family!!

nothing like monkey family, IMHO.  We are all like sisters too - we disagree sometimes, get mad at each other sometimes, get feelings hurt sometime but just like sisters - we make up and we are there for each other - even if we are mad!  I have very tiny family - by blood, but I decided long ago, family is who I pick to be family!  Good to have another sis!!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1902 on: August 11, 2009, 06:11:39 PM »

I don't have a pet right now (unless you count MyTime!).

Bless her furry little head.    an angelic monkey

Thank you................I think!!   Monkey Devil!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: August 11, 2009, 06:11:48 PM »

I hope you would sell your house to save little ole me!!   

My house and my shed!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: August 11, 2009, 06:13:17 PM »

Thank You Sunny

My Fur Kids are Just like my Human Baby - Mama does not hear the Word NO ..or not or impossible when it comes to health. 

Mine are too!!  Sometimes I like mine more than PT!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I hope you should that Vet how wrong she was~~   

MyTime - till Crystol Noel is back all better, you get to be one of her monkey God mothers - you can call her TTT  Teeny Tiny Time!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1905 on: August 11, 2009, 06:15:07 PM »

ANJ - prayers that all goes well.  I always like back story on stuff.   I believe God loves our animals because He loves us and we love them, if that makes sense.

pssst  MT nanner

Hey SIS, We are Family!!

nothing like monkey family, IMHO.  We are all like sisters too - we disagree sometimes, get mad at each other sometimes, get feelings hurt sometime but just like sisters - we make up and we are there for each other - even if we are mad!  I have very tiny family - by blood, but I decided long ago, family is who I pick to be family!  Good to have another sis!!!!

I completely agree.  Sometimes I just want to kick over Bud's Girls bike and sometimes I want to rip off Bearly's grass skirt but in the end..........I love them to pieces!!

pssst - plus the visuals can be just as fun!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1906 on: August 11, 2009, 06:17:50 PM »

Thank You Sunny

My Fur Kids are Just like my Human Baby - Mama does not hear the Word NO ..or not or impossible when it comes to health. 

Mine are too!!  Sometimes I like mine more than PT!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I hope you should that Vet how wrong she was~~   

MyTime - till Crystol Noel is back all better, you get to be one of her monkey God mothers - you can call her TTT  Teeny Tiny Time!

awe!!  Thank you!!  I am so flattered!   an angelic monkey

Please give TTT a kiss from her monkey God mother! 

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1907 on: August 11, 2009, 06:20:49 PM »

pssst  MT nanner

Hey SIS, We are Family!!

I completely agree.  Sometimes I just want to kick over Bud's Girls bike and sometimes I want to rip off Bearly's grass skirt but in the end..........I love them to pieces!!

ok then!  Bring it on with your fake hair self !!

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1908 on: August 11, 2009, 06:23:28 PM »

Believe it or not ANJ, but I am praying for your furbaby too.  an angelic monkey

Believe it or not, I believe you!!   

Now can you please stop being mad!!  Life is just too short!  Plus there is always a chance to sway my opinion!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1909 on: August 11, 2009, 06:24:39 PM »

pssst  MT nanner

Hey SIS, We are Family!!

Do you see who just won!  ME!!   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: August 11, 2009, 06:25:05 PM »

Photo of TT and my Daughter

which is funny because My Daughter shared with me a vid today - We watched Together a most Talented Kitty ..Her name is Nora .. Hers plays the Piano

Nora the Kitty Enjoy - she is One in a Million

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/v0zgQAp7EYw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/v0zgQAp7EYw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

Bearly - yes, moving slow and I actually calculated in my head if I could drive to NJ faster.  Can't.  But at least it is guaranteed to be here by 10:30am and I only live 10 min on a busy day from the major airport it will be flown into.  I get amazon stuff the next day almost always with super saver shipping! 

Sunny - we are all kindred souls!!!!!!!!!!  I love it.  Out of this hardship has come a wonderful discovery.

Deenie - This is the most precious video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How I would like to make everyone who has ever said, OMG it is just a dog - How I would like to lock them in a room and make them watch this till they get it; as I would lock casey in room and play sunshine video till she got it. 
If you want to email your vet friend my post before and ask if this advice sounded right _ I am open to hear whatever anyone has to say!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1911 on: August 11, 2009, 06:26:17 PM »

News Junkie

I am sending Prayers - Big Ones for your Fur Baby.  Don't Ever except the words " There is nothing we can do" .. I have been there with my TT when he was 7wks old. I adopted him and within a week - I had 1000.00 in vet bills and they said - He is a lost cause. HAH. No not so.
I called everyone and all that I knew had other options - and I was given Canine Meds for my 7 wk old kitten. Via a family friend who worked a the Humane Society for 12 yrs. She knew all the ins and outs and whats - She is My Angel " Banana" is her Nickname.  Her Meds Cured him - he is now My Big Fat Daddy and is Ten yrs old.

I will never forget at a " Specialized - GOURMET foo foo Vet gag me- Just for CATS - this One Doc stared me in the eye and said - He will be dead by morning, and then this Doc Ripped me to shreds and said - What kind of Pet owner are You?  How could you allow him to become this sick? (( SHE NEVER looked at his File and saw he was a Patient within her Clinic)))

I stared back at her with me holding all of me back - And I said He has been at your Clinic FOUR TIMES in the last WEEK ... Not seen by YOU obviously. She gasped and I said Give me My Kitten and I walked out.

Tell You what - Its all imperative of where and Who offers the Care. Knowledge comes to those who pay attention in Vet Medicine/care to all animals ...not just those who focus on the final bill. 

Oooo If I could send a Monkey Eeeeek Eeek I would.

News Junkie Use your Voice - Get Mean and Don't Stop asking questions -I know you will ..but just saying. Sometimes you have to get Damn Evil in order to get someone to Pay attention.
I don't understand how people can go through all the years of education and then turn into a instant a-hole when it comes to the bottom dollar .. when a Pet is that sick.

Sorry I mixed frustration and Love into one message. Me sorry.

God Bless your Baby News -  an angelic monkey
Sending Prayers Your Way
K

Trimm and Bearly thank you!  Bearly - take my mind off things as I sit and wait and tell me which post!

Deenie,
Trust me I will stand up for her - better than I do for myself.  She too had hit a grand in her first two months.  She had heartworm dx.   The vet told me you can call the breeder and demand your money back.  I said, excuse me - she is part of the family.  If a member of your family gets sick, do you send them back?  New vet, needless to say. 
However, vet said they will call you as soon as they get to your Rx.  Well, I just called them and paid for overnight delivery.  We are at 750 already, but I will find a way to work the budget for whatever she needs.  Like I told a friend this am, if I have to -- I would cash out my 401K because without the peace of mind of knowing I did all I could for her - with her best interest foremost, I won't need a 401k if I don't. 
She has settled a bit and is back resting right by me.  I think it is the prayers that have helped calm her.  Lets hope that God and I are on the same wave length on this one - I don't want another lesson!
ANJ - Bravo Sister. I know you will do what ever it takes. Its a Shame though that you have to go to such great strides to get Your baby back into health.  I am looking for Banana online - Cant find her though. She would be able to help you. I know she does not work within the Humane society any longer yet runs her own Doggy Day care... If I find her I will ask her to become a Monkey.
If I find her period I will ask for her help for you. She is a dynamic woman for sure. She understands more than most vets ... 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1912 on: August 11, 2009, 06:29:41 PM »

Wanna be one my monkey God Mother's????????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: August 11, 2009, 06:30:33 PM »

pssst  MT nanner

Hey SIS, We are Family!!

LMAO.    Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1914 on: August 11, 2009, 06:32:13 PM »

Deenie - from what I can see of your daughter in that pic, I can tell she is gorgeous.  oh to be that young again & know what I know now! 

Klaas could you please push mytime over that waterfall, she is threatening to kick over my Harley and tear off Bearly's skirt ......   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: August 11, 2009, 06:32:37 PM »

Believe it or not ANJ, but I am praying for your furbaby too.  an angelic monkey

Hi Fanny!

Oh Fanny - I missed your post somehow.  I know you are!!!!!!  We are monkey after all - we stick together for the goal.  Of course by page 100 of some threads we get so messy we have to, but............. LOL  Lerory thanks for saying hi or I would have missed Fanny's prayers!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1916 on: August 11, 2009, 06:32:42 PM »

ANJ - oh my goodness, how frickin cute  an angelic monkey

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: August 11, 2009, 06:33:08 PM »

Thank You Sunny

Same Here!  Our Sammy is 16 and in the first 5 years of his life his medical bills were over 8K....but we got him well. Then at 19   10 not 19......he had to have emergency spine surgery..ooppsss there was another 5K....he is worth ever penny of it. Several Vets told us he couldn't be helped. We couldn't accept that. We wound up taking him to Texas A&M.....I sat for 2 days in the lobby until they agreed to take him without a referral. Bless them all. He has given us so much joy!

self edit

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: August 11, 2009, 06:34:01 PM »

pssst  MT nanner

Hey SIS, We are Family!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1919 on: August 11, 2009, 06:34:24 PM »

okay no mods here...lets hurry and try to get to page 101    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.