March 29, 2024, 12:40:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #48 7/29/09 - 8/11/09  (Read 394270 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #720 on: August 02, 2009, 01:47:14 AM »

Deenie this is from that same bush, thought I'd show you for I wish Tyler were here to explain to me how this happens. I am assuming it's due to grafting these bushes?

Anyway, I love this photo too, daughter is really becoming a great photographer and we've enjoyed this new rose garden together. I think I have a budding gardener!!

Very very Beautiful  - Love the Rose - its like Art

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: August 02, 2009, 01:49:03 AM »

Deenie you just stated my biggest fear, that ours won't survive either. I think gardening is HARD, at least to do well at it. We moved into this new house and it had wild wisteria darn wild grapevine everywhere, and some hardwoods in the backyard - that was it. I've dug up more roots than I can count. I really admire people who can build these gorgeous landscapes for I think it must be like a full time job instead of a hobby!

MyTime I didn't think YOU had been misbehaving, just wondered if OTHERS were misbehaving. You know, the idiot variety 

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: August 02, 2009, 01:50:11 AM »

Deenie this is from that same bush, thought I'd show you for I wish Tyler were here to explain to me how this happens. I am assuming it's due to grafting these bushes?

Anyway, I love this photo too, daughter is really becoming a great photographer and we've enjoyed this new rose garden together. I think I have a budding gardener!!

Very very Beautiful  - Love the Rose - its like Art

it is, sometimes you really have to wonder how something so beautiful just occurs in nature. I know these are cultivated roses but it all began with a bush somewhere? Or am I just totally blonde? 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #723 on: August 02, 2009, 01:50:21 AM »

Deenie, my late hubby loved Aerosmith. Has Steven Tyler been ill lately? I thought I'd read that.

It's been a tough week, two friends were diagnosed with stage 3 cancer. Thanks for posting the music, I can use the musical distraction.

I love Steven .. I pray to god that he is good health. He is old but he is healthy as far as I know. 
I am sorry to hear about your friends/family that is awful.   Your welcome for the Music. I am the Muse DJ " when I am in the Muse" cage   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: August 02, 2009, 01:51:39 AM »

Well I was just trolling Huffington, a link to this was there - Cindy Crawford and her mini me? Good lord that child looks just like her ! http://x17online.com/celebrities/cindy_crawford/i_die-07312009.php

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: August 02, 2009, 01:53:29 AM »

Hi Nones,

That picture is hypnotic, so beautiful. 
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: August 02, 2009, 01:53:53 AM »

Deenie, my late hubby loved Aerosmith. Has Steven Tyler been ill lately? I thought I'd read that.

It's been a tough week, two friends were diagnosed with stage 3 cancer. Thanks for posting the music, I can use the musical distraction.

I love Steven .. I pray to god that he is good health. He is old but he is healthy as far as I know. 
I am sorry to hear about your friends/family that is awful.   Your welcome for the Music. I am the Muse DJ " when I am in the Muse" cage   

Steven Tyler made my Rick have happy feet ! I can't remember the details of what I read, just that they had to delay some shows due to his illness. I don't think it was something catastrophic though.

Thanks for your sympathy, one is an older friend in his late 60's but the other is son's best friend's mother and she's only 50. So all the sadder.......cancer is such a tragedy at times.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: August 02, 2009, 01:54:30 AM »

Hi Nones,

Hi Mary - thank you. How is your summer? I love your beach ball - so cute !!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: August 02, 2009, 01:56:46 AM »

Hi Nones,

Well I'm thinking every year that I have a summer should be good.  I am in the autumn of my life.   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #729 on: August 02, 2009, 02:01:13 AM »

Well I was just trolling Huffington, a link to this was there - Cindy Crawford and her mini me? Good lord that child looks just like her ! http://x17online.com/celebrities/cindy_crawford/i_die-07312009.php

N,

I wont even look at Cindy Crawfords Mini Me - was going to say to you about Planting " and the plants/Rose's surviving" it takes a lot of know how and chemistry within the dirt and and what you put into it ...from stage one... Hah your post of Mini Me sort of rings true doesn't it.
I guess if it is genetically good from the start you can then find yourself a copy .. 

I though feel that beauty comes from what one experiences - when they look upon it.
I find some weeds to be the most beautiful
Like people beauty is found from Personality and not Face value ...

And then there is ....  Hmmph. Mytime. She is not only one of the most funniest characters I have ever met .. she is captivating and even addictive .. All wrapped up in One Woman and I have not a clue nor care what she looks like ..  Sometimes it goes without Seeing.    Beauty that is .....

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: August 02, 2009, 02:01:42 AM »

Hi Nones,

Well I'm thinking every year that I have a summer should be good.  I am in the autumn of my life.   

Oh I agree !! I love your attitude !!!

Well my pup has literally crawled into my bed and has he head on my darn pillow !! I should have known not to pull back the covers , he's getting sneaky  I'm going to head to bed now but wonderful to 'see' all of you again !!

Hope you all rest well !

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: August 02, 2009, 02:02:52 AM »

N,

I wont even look at Cindy Crawfords Mini Me - was going to say to you about Planting " and the plants/Rose's surviving" it takes a lot of know how and chemistry within the dirt and and what you put into it ...from stage one... Hah your post of Mini Me sort of rings true doesn't it.
I guess if it is genetically good from the start you can then find yourself a copy .. 

I though feel that beauty comes from what one experiences - when they look upon it.
I find some weeds to be the most beautiful
Like people beauty is found from Personality and not Face value ...

And then there is ....  Hmmph. Mytime. She is not only one of the most funniest characters I have ever met .. she is captivating and even addictive .. All wrapped up in One Woman and I have not a clue nor care what she looks like ..  Sometimes it goes without Seeing.    Beauty that is .....

I agree, this truly is the 'lively' musings thread again with MyTime leading the brigade!!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #732 on: August 02, 2009, 02:03:09 AM »

Deenie you just stated my biggest fear, that ours won't survive either. I think gardening is HARD, at least to do well at it. We moved into this new house and it had wild wisteria darn wild grapevine everywhere, and some hardwoods in the backyard - that was it. I've dug up more roots than I can count. I really admire people who can build these gorgeous landscapes for I think it must be like a full time job instead of a hobby!

MyTime I didn't think YOU had been misbehaving, just wondered if OTHERS were misbehaving. You know, the idiot variety 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  I was reading in the NH thread and it appears BNH now has a new Monkey thread that is open to read.  I don't know any of those people though.   

Other than that, things appear to be calm.....witht the exception of MM!!  She is a bad monkey!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #733 on: August 02, 2009, 02:04:57 AM »

Hi Monkeys~  !!   

Nonesy!  The roses are BEE-U-TI-FUL!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #734 on: August 02, 2009, 02:05:50 AM »

Awe - thank you Deenie and Nonesuche!!!   an angelic monkey

psst...I look a lot like Cindy Crawford.....just sayin'   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #735 on: August 02, 2009, 02:07:46 AM »

I am not a MAN but I am a MONKEY ...  and I find the Muse Room to Be " Some Kind of Wonderful" I am though the DJ ... and claim my Monkey sisters  the Yah Yah Yah ... lol - I have never ever had such a great group that all gets along Smile

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rOIYU7UmZnY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/rOIYU7UmZnY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1</a>

an angelic monkey

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: August 02, 2009, 02:08:07 AM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  I was reading in the NH thread and it appears BNH now has a new Monkey thread that is open to read.  I don't know any of those people though.   

Other than that, things appear to be calm.....witht the exception of MM!!  She is a bad monkey!   

Goodnight Nones...don't believe everything you hear.     Get cozy with doggie and have a good sleep!!   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: August 02, 2009, 02:10:30 AM »

psst...I look a lot like Cindy Crawford.....just sayin'   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

cindy?  Maybe more like Joan.  Monkey Devil!  
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: August 02, 2009, 02:11:10 AM »

Hi Monkeys~  !!   

Nonesy!  The roses are BEE-U-TI-FUL!!!

Yeah!!!  CBB has entered the cage!!   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #739 on: August 02, 2009, 02:13:07 AM »

WE All Love Mytime ... even if she looks like Cindy Crawford ... pfffft ..
I think of Mytime as a Beautious Woman that says what she thinks, Means what she says, can make even Make PT Dinner and makes him eats it and put his arse to bed ... lol ..

She to me is ... a slice of this Song .. 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3GrMFGywypY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/3GrMFGywypY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1</a>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.