March 28, 2024, 02:06:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #48 7/29/09 - 8/11/09  (Read 394139 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: August 04, 2009, 05:17:21 PM »

On a lighter note ...................... what is the penal code for this? 

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2570530/Lovers-glued-rats-manhood.html

I don't think the penal code covers this particular offense but IMO a Victoria Cross would be appropriate as well as a minor peerage for the women.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1021 on: August 04, 2009, 07:45:19 PM »

Congratulations Nut on 10,000 posts  

THANKS!!! THANKS for telling meeee! LMaooooooooo........I wonder how long it would have been before I noticed it  I never look at myself 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1022 on: August 04, 2009, 07:51:33 PM »

I've been keeping an eye out as you inched closer and closer to 10,000, Nut   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: August 04, 2009, 08:46:33 PM »

THANKS!!! THANKS for telling meeee! LMaooooooooo........I wonder how long it would have been before I noticed it  I never look at myself 

Awww, Nut you should look at yourself...you are a voice to so many that dont have a voice anymore...very admirable!

CONGRATS!!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: August 04, 2009, 09:14:49 PM »

Nutt.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1025 on: August 04, 2009, 09:47:40 PM »

Here is an update on the journalists!   http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_nkorea_journalists_held

Way to go Nut - how long did 10,000 take you? 

What is this dude?  Is it purple basketballs - or georgies balls?   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: August 04, 2009, 10:43:02 PM »

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2570530/Lovers-glued-rats-manhood.html

Wonder what they put in the evidence locker.  I guess he will be out of commission for a while.

Thought I would give him some blue ones.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1027 on: August 04, 2009, 10:45:12 PM »

Hello my lovely bunch of monkeys.  I have been trying to read and catch up at night.  I was lucky enough to have my two grandchildren spend the whole weekend with me.  So much fun, we were in the end of a long Oregon heat wave, over 100 for days in a row.  They spent most of the time in the little pool we keep for them.  Not a huge pool but it sure was big enough to keep a 4yr old and a 2yr old screaming and giggling with glee for 3 days.  They are getting ready for their little sister. she is due at the end of this month.  Rooms are being rearranged and painted and it was the perfect time for a weekend at grandma and grandpa's house.  Casper my darling puppy, is usually pretty shy around them. It was so cute when I went in to check on my granddaughter one night and found him all curled up and asleep on the end of her sleeping bag.  I was dying to take a picture but I knew it would wake her up, so I will have to be content with just the memory and telling the story.  I have been resting a lot since they left but the house sure seems empty........

I found this wonderful cage because of Caylee Marie Anthony and it has been my second home ever since.  Brandi has made a beautiful picture that you should see in Caylee's thread, post #1510, in this slow wait for justice, her special artwork seems to lift my spirits.  I know that we all say that Caylee is in a better place but if I told the honest truth, I would say, no, she needs to be here, playing with puppies, swimming, enjoying the summer and having a very special fourth birthday party.  So sad that Caylee Marie......will always be almost three.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1028 on: August 04, 2009, 11:48:15 PM »

Prayers, please:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=21.msg900928#msg900928

from theboyzmom at 11:24 pm

Hey there - could ya all add the thousand or so people that are being evacuated a mile from our restaurant - there is a HUGE fire with several tanks of gasoline ready to explode. My hubby is working right now and is going to stay until we know if we are going to be evacuated (from the restaurant) You can see video at http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/index. Scary stuff!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1029 on: August 05, 2009, 12:02:20 AM »

Hello my lovely bunch of monkeys.  I have been trying to read and catch up at night.  I was lucky enough to have my two grandchildren spend the whole weekend with me.  So much fun, we were in the end of a long Oregon heat wave, over 100 for days in a row.  They spent most of the time in the little pool we keep for them.  Not a huge pool but it sure was big enough to keep a 4yr old and a 2yr old screaming and giggling with glee for 3 days.  They are getting ready for their little sister. she is due at the end of this month.  Rooms are being rearranged and painted and it was the perfect time for a weekend at grandma and grandpa's house.  Casper my darling puppy, is usually pretty shy around them. It was so cute when I went in to check on my granddaughter one night and found him all curled up and asleep on the end of her sleeping bag.  I was dying to take a picture but I knew it would wake her up, so I will have to be content with just the memory and telling the story.  I have been resting a lot since they left but the house sure seems empty........

I found this wonderful cage because of Caylee Marie Anthony and it has been my second home ever since.  Brandi has made a beautiful picture that you should see in Caylee's thread, post #1510, in this slow wait for justice, her special artwork seems to lift my spirits.  I know that we all say that Caylee is in a better place but if I told the honest truth, I would say, no, she needs to be here, playing with puppies, swimming, enjoying the summer and having a very special fourth birthday party.  So sad that Caylee Marie......will always be almost three.

Hugs, Magic 

Awe - what a nice post.  I wish my kids had a Grandmother like you still.

I agree, I wish Caylee was still here, playing with puppies, swimming, and enjoying her young life.  I just wouldn't want her to be with the Anthony's!! 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1030 on: August 05, 2009, 12:04:17 AM »

Prayers, please:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=21.msg900928#msg900928

from theboyzmom at 11:24 pm

Hey there - could ya all add the thousand or so people that are being evacuated a mile from our restaurant - there is a HUGE fire with several tanks of gasoline ready to explode. My hubby is working right now and is going to stay until we know if we are going to be evacuated (from the restaurant) You can see video at http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/index. Scary stuff!

WOW!!   

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you!! 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1031 on: August 05, 2009, 12:23:49 AM »

Wonder what they put in the evidence locker.  I guess he will be out of commission for a while.

Thought I would give him some blue ones.

Bearly are you the artist of these fun new monkeys?   If so, can you make us a gavel yielding monkey?  Take the gavel someone sent to JVM away from her and give it to a monkey! LOL

Bengals......................        Sorry, I had too!
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1032 on: August 05, 2009, 12:55:15 AM »

Hugs, Magic 

I agree, I wish Caylee was still here, playing with puppies, swimming, and enjoying her young life.  I just wouldn't want her to be with the Anthony's!! 

Thank you, I am so blessed to have Ry and Ro in my life.  I treasure every minute with them.  I am actually hoarse from being the race track announcer and the scared nana, constantly telling Ry to slow down out front on his bike, lol.  We had such wonderful swimming weather and we were lucky enough to be in the middle of a Scooby Doo marathon, I think I know that song by heart again.  Nothing, in this world compares to being a loved nana.  Ro calls me nana bear and each time it is like music to my ears.  Ry is going to be 5 in Oct and becoming quite the little man.  He knows words that I have no idea where he heard them.  Not bad words lol, just grown up words.  He told Ro not to touch the airplane grandpa gave him because it is very fragile....now to me that is genius, lol. 

I wouldn't wish the Anothony's on anyone but I still wish Caylee, was here and loved and protected.  Giggling and watching cartoons and picking marshmallows out of her Lucky Charms and blowing out the candles on her princess birthday cake.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: August 05, 2009, 07:06:39 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: August 05, 2009, 08:51:08 AM »

Good morning Trimm

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: August 05, 2009, 09:23:07 AM »

Good Morning, MuffyBee, Trimm and all the Monkeys!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: August 05, 2009, 10:16:43 AM »

Just posted in Tracy thread, but Bones were found during a search this morning for Tracy Ocasio. 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: August 05, 2009, 10:19:53 AM »

Just posted in Tracy thread, but Bones were found during a search this morning for Tracy Ocasio. 

First report I read didn't say animal bones most likely.  Now story updated to say most likely animal bones but testing will be done anyway.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: August 05, 2009, 10:43:05 AM »

Hugs, Magic 

Thank you, I am so blessed to have Ry and Ro in my life.  I treasure every minute with them.  I am actually hoarse from being the race track announcer and the scared nana, constantly telling Ry to slow down out front on his bike, lol.  We had such wonderful swimming weather and we were lucky enough to be in the middle of a Scooby Doo marathon, I think I know that song by heart again.  Nothing, in this world compares to being a loved nana.  Ro calls me nana bear and each time it is like music to my ears.  Ry is going to be 5 in Oct and becoming quite the little man.  He knows words that I have no idea where he heard them.  Not bad words lol, just grown up words.  He told Ro not to touch the airplane grandpa gave him because it is very fragile....now to me that is genius, lol. 

I wouldn't wish the Anothony's on anyone but I still wish Caylee, was here and loved and protected.  Giggling and watching cartoons and picking marshmallows out of her Lucky Charms and blowing out the candles on her princess birthday cake.

Hugs, Magic 

Magic eyes, I loved reading your posts. It sounds so much like  me & my husband(we're nana & papa), too! My youngest was picking marshmallows out of her lucky charms yesterday (she had them for lunch)  She'll be 4 on Sept. 9th. She was explaining something to papa the other day & finally told him "It's just too complicated, papa"!  We both said, how did she know to say that word??  Our other granddaughter will be starting 5th grade next week; i can't believe the summer is already over!! Anyways, thanks for sharing, it was so sweet! 

I have a cake order next week for "Stewie" from family guy, so a new pic is coming soon. That's another one I haven't done but I already have the design, so we'll see!

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!    

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: August 05, 2009, 01:44:28 PM »

Hey Monken.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.