March 28, 2024, 06:29:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #48 7/29/09 - 8/11/09  (Read 394243 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1400 on: August 08, 2009, 01:50:03 AM »

Guess this is not a good time to mention I made brownies tonight, eh?  Before I get offered coffee - I am going to hit the bunky! 
Good night all - and feel better CBB    (upper cheek, if you have any questions!)

Night ANJM.     I always got a little suspicious when people made brownies....something from the hippie era.   

Did you ever hear the 9-1-1 call the cop made when he kept some confiscated pot and his wife made brownies with it?

OMG! I crack up everytime I hear it! Obviously, he'd never had any experience with being high. He called and said he thought he and wife had OD'd.   

He said he thought they were both going to die and that time was moving really, really slow........   

He asked them to please hurry, because he was sure they were goners...........   

The 9-1-1 operator was doing her best not to laugh. She kept saying, "You OD'd on Pot?"

He got fired from the police department!

I knew a few people who had bad pot experiences.  Luckily, their influence kept me on the straight and narrow. 

Now Mytime will really never visit me.   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1401 on: August 08, 2009, 01:50:43 AM »

BTW - I just thought I would mention this now...I don't want any Christmas gifts from any of you.  Jackie, yes, YOU guys, 

Darn!!  I'll have to cancel my order for that Louie Vuiton bag you wanted.   Oh well.   

OH no MM, I wouldn't you to go to all that trouble canceling it.  Just no perishable itmes, please!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1402 on: August 08, 2009, 01:53:29 AM »

Guess this is not a good time to mention I made brownies tonight, eh?  Before I get offered coffee - I am going to hit the bunky! 
Good night all - and feel better CBB    (upper cheek, if you have any questions!)

Night ANJM.     I always got a little suspicious when people made brownies....something from the hippie era.   

Did you ever hear the 9-1-1 call the cop made when he kept some confiscated pot and his wife made brownies with it?

OMG! I crack up everytime I hear it! Obviously, he'd never had any experience with being high. He called and said he thought he and wife had OD'd.   

He said he thought they were both going to die and that time was moving really, really slow........   

The 9-1-1 operator was doing her best not to laugh. She kept saying, "You OD'd on Pot?"

I knew a few people who had bad pot experiences.  Luckily, their influence kept me on the straight and narrow. 

But I am on the straight and narrow!  I will be there Monday.  We can go to Splish and Splash!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1403 on: August 08, 2009, 01:55:37 AM »

Hi Anna and Mere - watchcha doing up there? 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1404 on: August 08, 2009, 01:56:42 AM »

BTW - I just thought I would mention this now...I don't want any Christmas gifts from any of you.  Jackie, yes, YOU guys, 

Darn!!  I'll have to cancel my order for that Louie Vuiton bag you wanted.   Oh well.   

OH no MM, I wouldn't you to go to all that trouble canceling it.  Just no perishable itmes, please!!   

That wasn't a diaper bag for mini time was it?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: August 08, 2009, 01:57:43 AM »

javascript:void(0);

But I am on the straight and narrow!  I will be there Monday.  We can go to Splish and Splash!!   

You mean it was really oregano in that cigarette?   an angelic monkey    Oh and I talked to my friend and she will go to SS alone without me, and than come to my house for a sleep over with the kids.  Giant blow up bed coming!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1406 on: August 08, 2009, 02:00:40 AM »

I hear there's one available; CHEAP!

Only problem is that you have to pick it up; no delivery, and the location is "Never Never Land".   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1407 on: August 08, 2009, 02:00:55 AM »

That sounds like fun Me to Mary Mary

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1408 on: August 08, 2009, 02:03:26 AM »

Only problem is that you have to pick it up; no delivery, and the location is "Never Never Land".   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: August 08, 2009, 02:04:24 AM »

Sounds great I'll meet you both there say around noon.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1410 on: August 08, 2009, 02:05:29 AM »

I'm fading fast. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

I may have found the diet that really works...................

Good Night All and God Bless!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1411 on: August 08, 2009, 02:06:56 AM »

I'm fading fast. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

I may have found the diet that really works...................

Good Night All and God Bless!

Hope you feel better in the morning CBB.  Sweet dreams.   an angelic monkey
XOXOX
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1412 on: August 08, 2009, 02:06:57 AM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1413 on: August 08, 2009, 02:08:59 AM »

Good Night CBB

Sweet Dreams & God Bless

Hope you get to feeling better soon.
XOXO

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1414 on: August 08, 2009, 02:10:18 AM »

Sounds great I'll meet you both there say around noon.   
Okay

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: August 08, 2009, 02:10:28 AM »

Hi Anna and Mere - watchcha doing up there? 

Hi....came home from vacation today....been putting things away and thinking about those M&M's...
I think the raisins fermented and those m&m's were affected....lol.    Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1416 on: August 08, 2009, 02:18:31 AM »

Took youngest GS to the store today to get what they call Disc Doctor and a memory card for his little game cube he plays. Got the disc doctor, it's a extra fine piece of sand paper on a disc you spin around on the CD and then you have a buffing liquid you have to rub on to polish the CD.  For this I paid 40 bucks. I could have gone to Wal Mart and bought the sand paper and buffing compound for about 10 bucks. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1417 on: August 08, 2009, 02:26:09 AM »

Good night CBB - I really hope you feel better!! Please don't get any cravings for vanilla now!!   

Sweet dreams

XOXO!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1418 on: August 08, 2009, 02:26:42 AM »

Sorry Monkeys I have to get up very early tomorrow and I'm falling asleep at the keyboard.

Wishing you all a goodnight and great Saturday.

Nite nite.   an angelic monkey

XOXOX
MM
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1419 on: August 08, 2009, 02:28:51 AM »

Speaking about something sweet, I was craving vanilla ice cream but I obsess about fat and calories most of the time, Omg, don't even get me started.  Anyway, I told my hubby, that I wanted something with vanilla and chocolate on a stick with no fat and no calories......

He said, Ok, I'll look on the make-believe aisle, lol.

Then the sweetheart brought me home these delicious Skinny Cow French Vanilla Ice Cream bars with Truffle, only like 100 cals and 2 and a half fat grams.  Would of been a really good deal if I didn't eat all 6 that same day. 

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.