April 16, 2024, 01:10:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #48 7/29/09 - 8/11/09  (Read 394940 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1940 on: August 11, 2009, 06:46:37 PM »

ANJ - oh my goodness, how frickin cute  an angelic monkey

Shakes head - you saw the pic?  It didn't show on my screen   
I can tell how tired I am and hope you all can read typo, dropped letters, half words, etc - as I am seeing I am doing that! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1941 on: August 11, 2009, 06:49:01 PM »

[/quote]

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1942 on: August 11, 2009, 06:49:32 PM »

First, I have to tell you guys how much your support means to me at this time.  I just love my Furr People!  To all who thought of us and those who wrote ( NoRose, #'sGirl, MyTime, Trimm, JSM, CBB and Sunny-N-Tx)  ((Sunny and Numbers get the news junkie touch to their names!)) - I can't thank all of you enough!!!!!!!!  Where is the monkey hug?   

Update:  This gets confusing............ Crystol is not in "liver failure" technically - she has Gallbladder Mucocele.  However, she is still critical and I am in danger of losing her still.  The ALT (liver enzyme) level was 1101 with a diluted blood sample.  It is so high they had to dilute the blood to get a reading.  Normal is 15-84.  Normal upper range of high is 100.  So we are 901 over high.  Thus, why the ER said Liver Failure.  However, the gallbladder is the real or underlying cause of the elevated enzyme.  There are two treatments - medical (meds, etc.) and surgery.  She can still not make it either way.  We are starting with the medical - a potent med is being shipped overnight from NJ to here - KY for her.  If she remains symptom free and we can treat her for a week, we can then re-run the lab work to see if the treatment is dissolving the bile that has her gallbladder very enlarged and swollen.  The risk is the gallbladder could rupture at any moment and the chance of survival would be slim.  If she throws up or has any of a list of symptoms she will go straight to surgery for the gallbladder to be removed.  The surgery is very difficult and carries a significant danger of her not coming off the table or only making it a few days.  However, if she makes it those few days, she will be cured and can resume life on the couch.  There is a good chance she will need the surgery either way, but worth trying the less invasive way first. 
Since she is only 5.5 pds (very rare for a poodle her size to get this) the risks on the surgery are significantly higher - uggg.  So, it will be a long week for us.  BTW - they have no known environment cause for gallbladder disease, only it is most likely genetics. 
The good news is she was able to come home today about 4:30 and is finally sleeping by mama as I type.  I am able to administer everything she needs at home, despite her critical condition.  After watching her on the webcam - worry, pace, try to con someone to let her out of that jail (she is not a crate doggie, so it is jail not home to her!) and not sleep a wink and only lay down for 30 seconds at a time -- I know she will at least rest in quiet (Till JVM comes on yelling - mute button!) right here with me. 
So, since I read THE SECRET - I envision her responding to the medicine, eating, drinking, holding down food and all those cool things.  But, I will take any prayers as a back up!
Sorry to write so much -  but I know a few of you are like me and like the brain candy info in addition to the bottom line.
AGAIN - HUGS AND THANKS TO YOU ALL.  MONKEY RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OTHERS DROOL - AT WHAT WE HAVE HERE
Was about to hit enter and she just threw up - I think we are off for surgery Sad 
  an angelic monkey ANJ I just got home and was able to post. My prayers are for you and your baby. JSm

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1943 on: August 11, 2009, 06:49:53 PM »

geez, did everybody report my post...i was just kidding 

Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

No, the are just wise to us!!   

Apparently so...i hit post then looked up and Muffy, Bearly AND Klass were all here (where is the Oh Sh!t monkey)

Monkey Devil!

I don't know but I want one for sure now!!! 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1944 on: August 11, 2009, 06:50:06 PM »

I don't have a pet right now (unless you count MyTime!).

Wanna be one my monkey God Mother's????????

Abso-roof-ley!

Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Volunteer before you get appointed! LOL

BTW - the pic didn't show up - so you guys can delete the three in a row or consider it a gift to getting to page 100. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: August 11, 2009, 06:50:24 PM »

okay no mods here...lets hurry and try to get to page 101    

Never forget about the Mod's 'Cloak of Invisibility' oh young one!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1946 on: August 11, 2009, 06:50:28 PM »

Deenie, you have a very pretty daughter and your cat is not only talented but a cutie 
I share this pic of my Daughter - taken just a few months ago. I share it because it was taken at the Salon ( getting ready for Prom) Senior Prom.

She is no longer a Blonde girl - she has gone back to her natural color - dark brunette .. Which I think suits her even more so. When I look at her .. I just stare. She to me is all that - But the good thing is .. she is a GOOF Ball .. her's never uses her looks nor cares.  She is My Baby true.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1947 on: August 11, 2009, 06:51:44 PM »

ANJ- 
Your Doggie does not have to Play the piano to have Worth

Those who say your Doggie is just a dog - I say to Hell with them .. Why? because they don't get it ... 

They simply do not get it. And for them to say such cruel words to you - of Its just a dog -

Well I say to them ... Let You ANJ and I sit together( along with countless Monkey Mamas) Pray that they Never have a DOG in their House ..
A Dog is a not an object that is fed and watered - like A Car. I love my Plants so I can't say a plant.  Me gives an example of what a Dog feels and what a dog can offer - not for you - but for them ... but I am guessing they still wont get it.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ADR7GiCdOpo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ADR7GiCdOpo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

That is a GREAT commercial!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: August 11, 2009, 06:51:56 PM »

Muffy thank you so much!!!!!!!   You, after all were Crystol's first monkey God Mother when you listened to my emails about her!!!!!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1949 on: August 11, 2009, 06:54:03 PM »

Deenie, you have a very pretty daughter and your cat is not only talented but a cutie 
I share this pic of my Daughter - taken just a few months ago. I share it because it was taken at the Salon ( getting ready for Prom) Senior Prom.

She is no longer a Blonde girl - she has gone back to her natural color - dark brunette .. Which I think suits her even more so. When I look at her .. I just stare. She to me is all that - But the good thing is .. she is a GOOF Ball .. her's never uses her looks nor cares.  She is My Baby true.

She sounds beautiful - in and out!!   
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1950 on: August 11, 2009, 06:54:23 PM »

Deenie - your daughter is beautiful!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1951 on: August 11, 2009, 06:54:42 PM »

Thank You Sunny

My Fur Kids are Just like my Human Baby - Mama does not hear the Word NO ..or not or impossible when it comes to health. 

Same Here!  Our Sammy is 16 and in the first 5 years of his life his medical bills were over 8K....but we got him well. Then at 19 he had to have emergency spine surgery..ooppsss there was another 5K....he is worth ever penny of it. Several Vets told us he couldn't be helped. We couldn't accept that. We wound up taking him to Texas A&M.....I sat for 2 days in the lobby until they agreed to take him without a referral. Bless them all. He has given us so much joy!

You go girl!!  I am sure the Vet thought you were in denial but YOU knew better!!   

LOL....there was no denial only determination. Security told me I was going to have to leave...I told him he would have to drag me out kicking and screaming....he looked at me and said, Lady I believe you!  He never came back to me again.

See Deenie - "Crazy" people can get away with anything!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Now start talking to lawn - one blade at a time and your neighbors won't dare mess with you again!!   

crazy or crazed!!!  It worked!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1952 on: August 11, 2009, 06:55:56 PM »

okay no mods here...lets hurry and try to get to page 101    

Never forget about the Mod's 'Cloak of Invisibility' oh young one!

JSM - thank you - I know you get me about my puppy! 

Yes, careful - I hear mod's are like lee's toys - may the force be with you! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1953 on: August 11, 2009, 06:56:14 PM »

ANJ- 
Your Doggie does not have to Play the piano to have Worth

Those who say your Doggie is just a dog - I say to Hell with them .. Why? because they don't get it ... 

They simply do not get it. And for them to say such cruel words to you - of Its just a dog -

Well I say to them ... Let You ANJ and I sit together( along with countless Monkey Mamas) Pray that they Never have a DOG in their House ..
A Dog is a not an object that is fed and watered - like A Car. I love my Plants so I can't say a plant.  Me gives an example of what a Dog feels and what a dog can offer - not for you - but for them ... but I am guessing they still wont get it.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ADR7GiCdOpo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ADR7GiCdOpo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

People like to distance themselves from people (with disabilities, of different races, that are premature, etc) and animals because it makes them feel justified in doing away with them.  If these people see them as human beings or as breathing feeling animals, they would not say what they do.  They have not been enlightened yet.  IOW, are ignorant as he!!).

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1954 on: August 11, 2009, 06:57:31 PM »

-------------snip for the sake of fingers!!!!
ANJ - Bravo Sister. I know you will do what ever it takes. Its a Shame though that you have to go to such great strides to get Your baby back into health.  I am looking for Banana online - Cant find her though. She would be able to help you. I know she does not work within the Humane society any longer yet runs her own Doggy Day care... If I find her I will ask her to become a Monkey.
If I find her period I will ask for her help for you. She is a dynamic woman for sure. She understands more than most vets ... 

Thank you Deenie - you can even give her my email.  a_news_junkie@yahoo.com   If you trust her, dat's good enough for me! 
BTW - I FORGOT TO TELL YOU YOUR DD IS SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
If I can find Banana - I will def not just email her - but Call her - She worked for our family's business for years as a teen prior to working for the Humane Society - thats why I call her family. Her real name is Deanna. My Daughter nick named her Banana - because she my daughter would tell her - Your a Monkey  an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: August 11, 2009, 06:58:26 PM »

Apparently so...i hit post then looked up and Muffy, Bearly AND Klass were all here (where is the Oh Sh!t monkey)

Monkey Devil!

We have on OH SHIT MONKEY NOW!?!?!

Rest in Peace Caylee

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1956 on: August 11, 2009, 06:58:40 PM »

You just showed us her true beauty in the way you wrote that!  Nice refection of her mother, I bet!  You can tell she is about the fun, not the glam!!!!!!  (But when you are that drop dead gorgeous it is easy! LOL )
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: August 11, 2009, 06:58:50 PM »

Thank You Sunny

My Fur Kids are Just like my Human Baby - Mama does not hear the Word NO ..or not or impossible when it comes to health. 

Mine are too!!  Sometimes I like mine more than PT!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I hope you should that Vet how wrong she was~~   

MyTime - till Crystol Noel is back all better, you get to be one of her monkey God mothers - you can call her TTT  Teeny Tiny Time!

awe!!  Thank you!!  I am so flattered!   an angelic monkey

Please give TTT a kiss from her monkey God mother! 

LOL kick over the bike and strip bearly!!!!!!!   Oh the visuals, yes! 

Okay, anyone know how to get MT red lipstick off Crystols Pom Pom?  LOL   She loved the kiss! 

Strip bearly?  You know how I hate a public display!   

I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: August 11, 2009, 07:00:40 PM »

She is BEAUTIFUL!...obviously inside as well as outside!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1959 on: August 11, 2009, 07:01:44 PM »

Monkey Devil!

We have on OH SHIT MONKEY NOW!?!?!

No but we want and need one!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.