April 24, 2024, 02:36:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD #2  (Read 552024 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1520 on: July 26, 2009, 10:14:12 PM »

I'm fine with it and it would be a great example of what we can expect under Obamacare.......my son (who was 8 at the time), was so mad over Obama and his pastor (Puking as I type that ), and the infant born alive act that he told everyone he met about them and when it comes from s sweet faced 8yr old, it's more powerful than from his bitch mom

Good for you 8 yr old son, ISLAND.  an angelic monkey

BTW, his mom is not a bitch. She's just outspoken.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1521 on: July 26, 2009, 10:16:42 PM »

I'm fine with it and it would be a great example of what we can expect under Obamacare.......my son (who was 8 at the time), was so mad over Obama and his pastor (Puking as I type that ), and the infant born alive act that he told everyone he met about them and when it comes from s sweet faced 8yr old, it's more powerful than from his bitch mom

Thanks Fanny.......but sometimes I can come across that way, lot's of practice I guess

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1522 on: July 26, 2009, 10:25:21 PM »

I was cleaning out my email account and found this:

Priceless

Cost of a bowl of soup  at homeless shelter $0.00  dollars
Having Michelle  Obama Serve you your soup $0.00  dollars

Snapping  a picture of a homeless person who is receiving  government
funded meal  while taking a picture of the first  lady
using his $500 Black Berry cell  phone $$$$  Priceless

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1523 on: July 26, 2009, 10:29:22 PM »

OMG~One more then I'm off to bed, good night Monkeys and God Bless

Cure for Constipation

If you are bothered by occasional or frequent constipation, look in the mirror
and repeat the following phrase three times in succession when symptoms occur:

"My financial and personal well being are totally in the hands of Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Tim Geithner, Rahm Emmanual, Barney Frank,
Chris Dodd, and Al Gore"

If that doesn't scare the shit out of you, then you are probably destined to be
backed up for the rest of your life.

There is no need to thank me for this advice, I'm just doing a public service.  Monkey Devil!

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: July 26, 2009, 10:52:01 PM »

Thanks Fanny.......but sometimes I can come across that way, lot's of practice I guess

You are among friends here.  I think there is a whole of herd over here.> Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: July 26, 2009, 10:56:41 PM »

I just took an ambien, so I will so be asleep if I don't get in my bed. it is hard to wake up with the laptop teeth were imbedded in my forehead. They don't tend to go away in the daytime and make people look funny to you. So I will say '

Good Night, Ya'll, and God Bless.   an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1526 on: July 26, 2009, 10:59:14 PM »

I just took an ambien, so I will so be asleep if I don't get in my bed. it is hard to wake up with the laptop teeth keyswere imbedded in my forehead. They don't tend to go away in the daytime and make people look funny to you. So I will say '

Good Night, Ya'll, and God Bless.   an angelic monkey
self edit.  

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1527 on: July 27, 2009, 12:03:45 AM »

Home Remedies

1. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop.

2. Avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink.

3. For high blood pressure sufferers ~ simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure on your veins. *remember to use a timer.

4. A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

5. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives. Then you'll be afraid to cough.

6. You only need two tools in life: WD-40 and duct tape. if it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. if it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

7. If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: July 27, 2009, 08:10:21 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/121712
Health Crisis? Liberals Push More Nurses to Quit
Posted on July 26th, 2009
by Lisa in Abortion, All News, Breaking News, Civil Rights, Medical News, New York News, North American News, Religious News, Society and Culture, US News
Read 115 times.

Catherina Cenzon-DeCarlo, a nurse from Brooklyn, was forced to assist in an abortion last May. Her supervisors told her that it was a medical emergency, and that if she didn’t participate, she could lose her job. Turns out that there was no medical emergency. For Cenzon-DeCarlo, this was tantamount to murdering a baby, and she’s struggled with it emotionally and spiritually ever since.

And can you believe this? Liberal commentators are saying she shouldn’t have taken the job if she didn’t want to do the work.

Let me get this straight. Obama is all over the place complaining about a so-called health crisis, while at the same time, lefties commenting on the above article are saying things like, “if preforming termination of pregnacy is not you line of work then leave the job,” and “Don’t we file this one under “It comes with the job, toots?”

So…those of you that believe Cenzon-DeCarlo should have gotten another job: Do you honestly think that this nurse is the only one that doesn’t want to participate in abortions? Do you think there aren’t any doctors that feel the same way? Do you realize that a large number in the medical profession are Christians? If you are willing to mandate they participate, do you know how many people will walk off the job? Doesn’t matter if you don’t think it’s murder. The people that will walk away from the medical profession do.

I am a former RN. I left the field 16 years ago after I got tired of the way nurses were treated. For one example, I was told I couldn’t tell any of my staff if there was an AIDS patient on the floor due to “patient confidentiality.” My LPN’s and Nsg. Assts were allowed to know any other diagnosis. Patient confidentiality didn’t matter with any other disease. Aids was the only illness they weren’t allowed to know. This was on a unit where an AID’s patient was wiping his feces all over his bedroom walls. People that aren’t responsible for cleaning up that type of thing can say what they want. I stuck up for my staff.

That’s just one of many examples. I’m not the only nurse to walk away over such issues. Others have obviously stayed in the field. But mandating participation in abortions - that’s a major line to cross over.

If you want Canadian style Health Care, where the staff to patient ratio is a fraction of what it is in the states, keep up your rhetoric. Pay your medical professionals less, and tell them they don’t have any rights. Keep it up and see what happens. Then be happy with yourself when someone you love has to wait for days or weeks to get the medical care they need.

Catherina Cenzon-DeCarlo is right to be upset and file suit.  She wasn’t abandoning a patient.  MT Sinai had plenty of time to find a replacement.  Mt Sinai abandoned its staff.  I hope she gets everything she is asking for.  Hospitals should not be allowed to do that to people.  Here in America, we still have Freedom of Religion.  At least for now.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1529 on: July 27, 2009, 08:16:40 AM »

Home Remedies

1. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop.

2. Avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink.

3. For high blood pressure sufferers ~ simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure on your veins. *remember to use a timer.

4. A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

5. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives. Then you'll be afraid to cough.

6. You only need two tools in life: WD-40 and duct tape. if it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. if it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

7. If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1530 on: July 27, 2009, 08:30:56 AM »

OMG~One more then I'm off to bed, good night Monkeys and God Bless

Cure for Constipation

If you are bothered by occasional or frequent constipation, look in the mirror
and repeat the following phrase three times in succession when symptoms occur:

"My financial and personal well being are totally in the hands of Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Tim Geithner, Rahm Emmanual, Barney Frank,
Chris Dodd, and Al Gore"

If that doesn't scare the shit out of you, then you are probably destined to be
backed up for the rest of your life.

There is no need to thank me for this advice, I'm just doing a public service.  Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1531 on: July 27, 2009, 08:34:42 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OyVjdQXNs9s&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/OyVjdQXNs9s&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Let's Dance.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: July 27, 2009, 08:42:45 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QanUKH4Csmw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/QanUKH4Csmw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Wake up Monkeys!!!!!!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: July 27, 2009, 09:29:11 AM »

This is the email Alabamians are getting when inquiring about their tax refund this morning.....
Due to a shortage of funds refunds are not being issued and we cannot give a date when your refund will be issued.
Bas****s! That is my response.I want my money.   Monkey Devil!
I'm sure the other 120,000 waiting feel the same way. 

~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1534 on: July 27, 2009, 09:32:55 AM »

GOOD MORNING, MONKEYS!!!!   

Let's start right in to healthcare!   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QNLfQkHQlE8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/QNLfQkHQlE8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: July 27, 2009, 09:38:09 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1536 on: July 27, 2009, 09:47:00 AM »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090727/ap_on_go_co/us_health_care_overhaul
Dems alone can't deliver Obama health care win
 40 mins ago

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama's push to overhaul health care needs Republican votes, lawmakers from both parties say.

Democratic and GOP officials acknowledged Sunday that Obama's ambitious plan would not pass without the aid of a doubtful GOP, whose members are almost united against the White House effort.

"Look, there are not the votes for Democrats to do this just on our side of the aisle," said Sen. Kent Conrad, D-N.D., the chairman of the budget committee.

Rep. Jim Cooper, a Tennessee Democrat and a member of the fiscally conservative "Blue Dogs," said he doubts the Democratic-controlled House could pass a proposal as it's drafted now.

"We have a long way to go," Cooper said.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, however, insisted she has the votes to move forward with the plan despite concerns among fiscally conservative fellow Democrats.

"When I take this bill to the floor, it will win. We will move forward, it will happen," said Pelosi, D-Calif. 
Not so fast, Republicans said. Sensing a public uneasiness over the pace and price tag of the overhaul, Republicans said the longer the delay, the more the public understands the stakes of a policy that has vexed lawmakers for decades.

"We could have a plan in a few weeks if the goal is not a government takeover," said Sen. Jim DeMint, R-S.C. "We've never seen the government operate a plan of any kind effectively and at the budgets we talked about."

Democrats countered that their plans — and there are many iterations on Capitol Hill, as committees in the House and Senate work on versions — would expand coverage without adding to the deficit. Even so, they are likely to leave for an August recess without a vote.

White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said they are "80 percent" in agreement on what a final version will include and are making progress.

Obama adviser David Axelrod said, "Now, we're at the final 20 percent and we're trying to work through those details."

That final piece, however, will require GOP backing — something Sen. Mitch McConnell said was unlikely. The Senate minority leader said congressional Democrats are having difficulty selling a health care bill to their own members.

"The only thing bipartisan about the measure so far is the opposition to it," said McConnell, R-Ky.

Conrad and DeMint spoke with ABC's "This Week." Cooper appeared on CBS' "Face the Nation." Pelosi and McConnell were interviewed for CNN's "State of the Union." Gibbs spoke on "Fox News Sunday." Axelrod appeared on CBS' "Face the Nation" and CNN's "State of the Union."

Take this Pelosi.......     

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1537 on: July 27, 2009, 09:52:18 AM »

WARNING......this is an appetite suppressor.   Monkey Devil!

Nancy Pelosi on being unpopular: 'I don't care'
<snipped>
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is one of the most despised political figures in the country.

And, frankly, she doesn’t give a damn.

“No, I don’t care,” Pelosi told POLITICO last Thursday, laughing heartily as she walked beneath the Capitol dome and plunged into a crowd of tourists.

Last week’s Public Strategies Inc./POLITICO poll brought grim news for Pelosi, revealing that only a quarter of Americans trust the San Francisco Democrat — putting her in the basement with Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner and House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio).

Mention of the “trust” question halted the click-clack of Pelosi’s heels against Rotunda marble, and she turned to face the reporter who posed the question.

“I don’t know about ‘trust’ — I think I’m trusted,” she said.

“I certainly want to be trusted. I’m not particularly concerned if I’m liked.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0709/25445.html#ixzz0MT3pOXMo

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1538 on: July 27, 2009, 09:55:09 AM »

Good Morning, thanks for all the articles. Could someone post the page of the health care reform where the word +++++++ is used? My husband said I made it up or saw it on Fox and they are lying.    Anyway I heard this morning that Barney Frank, is the one who actually used that word.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1539 on: July 27, 2009, 09:57:38 AM »

Nancy you are not trusted or liked, except with the rest of the liberal tree huggers up in San Francisco.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.