March 28, 2024, 12:31:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD #2  (Read 548223 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #440 on: July 22, 2009, 11:16:56 AM »

1278 Days, 02 Hours, 48 Minutes

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: July 22, 2009, 11:17:32 AM »

Well, since I had been printing out info on Nobama since 2005 and bringing the bills home, he just starting reading them and because his brother (my stepson) is in the army it pizzed him off even more and he read everything he could on ObamaWTF (what the facts), website. He was fully informed of Nobama's idealogical agenda and when we watched the election and he saw the electoral count hit 270, he started hyperventilating-he missed school the next day he was so sick

I was hyperventilating right along with him. The day of the inaguaration I was in total meltdown, and it hasn't gotten better yet, only worse.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #442 on: July 22, 2009, 11:19:31 AM »

Video: Let them eat painkillers      

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/07/21/video-let-them-eat-painkillers/

Read it watch the video, see what he wants to do with old people.

PS, he never answers the lady's question.

I am disgusted.

WTF?????? Painkillers for an arrythmia I swear our country is going to hell in a handbasket under this admin.....he is ignorant and impotent IMO and he scares the bejeebies out of me, and scares me for the future of our country

He scares all of us, ISLAND. 

He even scares my son (back when he was 7yrs old)........he wrote a letter to Fox news about how disgusted he was trash talking our country (my son has quite a reputation at his school and they call him Karl Rove Monkey Devil! ). My son even made the top headline in our local news back before the election
Your son sounds like my nephew. He caught H*ll for wearing McCain/Palin shirts to school.

I wonder if he would have caught hell for wearing an Obama "Yes we can" t-shirt??   

Not here, my son wears my Imagine No Liberals t-shirt to school all the time!!!! It has a big smiley face on it, but my other ones I won't let him wear-like my I LOVE GITMO t-shirt, ohhhhhhh I have so many and love them all Monkey Devil!
My favorite is his Peace through Strength shirt (peace sign made out of a bomber). 

LOL~I have one that is Peace thru Superior Power that is made out of a bomber....and then I have these No wonder my kid is called Karl Rove

Ya think I'm on the watch list with these?????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: July 22, 2009, 11:21:01 AM »

Good Morning, looks like Obama will be giving another speech this evening 

Great I'd rather listen to fingernails on a chalkboard while being waterboarderd than listen to that pansy @ss..............
  Hi IM. Good to see you in here. I hope you are doing well. JSM

Thanks JSM~hanging in there, thanks for all your prayers!
I'm glad to hear it. Also glad you are here with us evil Right wingers in my ranting ban blog. 

Thanks......here, evil right wingers are the majority and IF a liberal walked in our office they would be highly offended (and we don't give a crap ).
Just the girls in the office and a couple of docs here are right wingers, the rest voted for Obama.   

That's because they didn't know any better.When you learn better you do better,unless you are 90 and need a pace maker,or 70 and need a hip replacement.
People bought into the flowers in your hair,peace to the world bull chit.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #444 on: July 22, 2009, 11:21:48 AM »

I don't know nuttin - the Chicago way

This is what we are dealing with? Do you get it yet? " I don't know nuttin".

Rod Blagojevich! The former Illinois governor who tried to sell Obama seat in congress.

Obama was asked by the press if he had ever met Gov. Ron Blagojevich.

Barack Obama: "I only saw Rod Blagojevich one time .... and that was in the stands and from a distance at a Chicago Bears Football Game."

---------

Oh Yea!!!

Gov. Rod Blagojevich, Barack Obama and Mayor Richard Daley during a democratic rally in Chicago , April 16, 2007.   (Photo Reuters)

To understand the next 4 years in the White House, you have to understand the world according to Chicago....

While Chicago is a city in Illinois, it is also a completely different city, with a whole different set of morals and language.

There are only three rules which you need to understand the problem. 
RULE #1..No matter what you see, hear, or do, you don't know anybody and you don't know nothing!
RULE #2..If you capture some-ten' on tape or camera, it don't reveal nuttin!
RULE #3..Even if you know what everybody knows in Chicago, be smart.... you still don't know nuttin.

Pay close attention, cause we don't want to say this more than once.   It's very simple....we'll illustrate but remember, you know nuttin.

These two? They don't know each other, cause they say they don't.

Who are the fellas in the background of this picture?  What fellas?  We don't see any fellas!

The guy on da left?  Maybe he's Santa Claus.. And the guy on da right?.. He's the Easter Bunny!  Dat's all you'se need to know.

Go to your eye doctor...your eyes are lying to you! Ca'pish?

Remember Jimmy Hoffa!  He knew too much and now, no one knows where he is.....

Is the big picture clear to you?  Not these pictures!   Best if you forget what you'se see here....

Now, ain't that simple? They don't know each other, 'cause they says so, and so do we! ...  And don't forget it!

P.S.  If you pass this on to your friends, don't forget, no one knows nuttin. 

Do No Evil 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #445 on: July 22, 2009, 11:22:44 AM »

Good Morning, looks like Obama will be giving another speech this evening 

Great I'd rather listen to fingernails on a chalkboard while being waterboarderd than listen to that pansy @ss..............
  Hi IM. Good to see you in here. I hope you are doing well. JSM

Thanks JSM~hanging in there, thanks for all your prayers!
I'm glad to hear it. Also glad you are here with us evil Right wingers in my ranting ban blog. 

Thanks......here, evil right wingers are the majority and IF a liberal walked in our office they would be highly offended (and we don't give a crap ).
Just the girls in the office and a couple of docs here are right wingers, the rest voted for Obama.   

That's because they didn't know any better.When you learn better you do better,unless you are 90 and need a pace maker,or 70 and need a hip replacement.
People bought into the flowers in your hair,peace to the world bull chit.

So true.....he reminds me of a contestant in a pageant " I want world peace" 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: July 22, 2009, 11:23:33 AM »

Those are good IM.   I like the reDefeat Communism one the best.      
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: July 22, 2009, 11:24:33 AM »

I am disgusted.

WTF?????? Painkillers for an arrythmia I swear our country is going to hell in a handbasket under this admin.....he is ignorant and impotent IMO and he scares the bejeebies out of me, and scares me for the future of our country

He even scares my son (back when he was 7yrs old)........he wrote a letter to Fox news about how disgusted he was trash talking our country (my son has quite a reputation at his school and they call him Karl Rove Monkey Devil! ). My son even made the top headline in our local news back before the election
Your son sounds like my nephew. He caught H*ll for wearing McCain/Palin shirts to school.

I wonder if he would have caught hell for wearing an Obama "Yes we can" t-shirt??   

Not here, my son wears my Imagine No Liberals t-shirt to school all the time!!!! It has a big smiley face on it, but my other ones I won't let him wear-like my I LOVE GITMO t-shirt, ohhhhhhh I have so many and love them all Monkey Devil!
My favorite is his Peace through Strength shirt (peace sign made out of a bomber). 

LOL~I have one that is Peace thru Superior Power that is made out of a bomber....and then I have these No wonder my kid is called Karl Rove

You probably are on a watch list.  I bet I am on one too!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: July 22, 2009, 11:25:31 AM »

LOL! I love them all. I would probably be shot on spot if I wore some of those up here.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #449 on: July 22, 2009, 11:25:49 AM »

Thanks Sassy~I love some that I got a cafe press, but can't copy the caption due to copyrights, they are hysterical....one says "O CRAP, WE ARE SCREWED!"

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #450 on: July 22, 2009, 11:26:55 AM »

I am disgusted.

Heck, even my kids are on it

[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: July 22, 2009, 11:28:09 AM »

JSM,remember this.........By Hilary Clinton
"The skies will open, the light will come down, celestial choirs will be singing and everyone will know we should do the right thing and the world will be perfect,” she said dryly as the crowd erupted.

Some actually believed it.

Maybe I should use this as a signature line.   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: July 22, 2009, 11:28:42 AM »

I don't know nuttin - the Chicago way

This is what we are dealing with? Do you get it yet? " I don't know nuttin".

Rod Blagojevich! The former Illinois governor who tried to sell Obama seat in congress.

Obama was asked by the press if he had ever met Gov. Ron Blagojevich.

Barack Obama: "I only saw Rod Blagojevich one time .... and that was in the stands and from a distance at a Chicago Bears Football Game."

---------

Oh Yea!!!

Gov. Rod Blagojevich, Barack Obama and Mayor Richard Daley during a democratic rally in Chicago , April 16, 2007.   (Photo Reuters)

To understand the next 4 years in the White House, you have to understand the world according to Chicago....

While Chicago is a city in Illinois, it is also a completely different city, with a whole different set of morals and language.

There are only three rules which you need to understand the problem. 
RULE #1..No matter what you see, hear, or do, you don't know anybody and you don't know nothing!
RULE #2..If you capture some-ten' on tape or camera, it don't reveal nuttin!
RULE #3..Even if you know what everybody knows in Chicago, be smart.... you still don't know nuttin.

Pay close attention, cause we don't want to say this more than once.   It's very simple....we'll illustrate but remember, you know nuttin.

These two? They don't know each other, cause they say they don't.

Who are the fellas in the background of this picture?  What fellas?  We don't see any fellas!

The guy on da left?  Maybe he's Santa Claus.. And the guy on da right?.. He's the Easter Bunny!  Dat's all you'se need to know.

Go to your eye doctor...your eyes are lying to you! Ca'pish?

Remember Jimmy Hoffa!  He knew too much and now, no one knows where he is.....

Is the big picture clear to you?  Not these pictures!   Best if you forget what you'se see here....

Now, ain't that simple? They don't know each other, 'cause they says so, and so do we! ...  And don't forget it!

P.S.  If you pass this on to your friends, don't forget, no one knows nuttin. 

Thanks CC, he didn't know Blago, he didn't know what his preacher man was preaching at church either. I forgot about the Blago thing. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #453 on: July 22, 2009, 11:28:52 AM »

LOL! I love them all. I would probably be shot on spot if I wore some of those up here.   

I wore them way before the election, and honestly they opened the door for debate and I was able to talk to just random people who would stop me to see the shirt, and when they left they were well informed and I was honestly shocked at how much dialouge they started.

[
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: July 22, 2009, 11:29:38 AM »

Thanks Sassy~I love some that I got a cafe press, but can't copy the caption due to copyrights, they are hysterical....one says "O CRAP, WE ARE SCREWED!"

We are definitely screwed.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: July 22, 2009, 11:29:41 AM »

Me too.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: July 22, 2009, 11:30:02 AM »

CC, YOU NAILED IT!!!! 

I don't know nutin'....

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: July 22, 2009, 11:32:09 AM »

I am disgusted.

Heck, even my kids are on it
  Do you think Nancy Pelosi, Dear Leader and Uncle Joe Biden are the three guests in the rafters?   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: July 22, 2009, 11:33:40 AM »

JSM,remember this.........By Hilary Clinton
"The skies will open, the light will come down, celestial choirs will be singing and everyone will know we should do the right thing and the world will be perfect,” she said dryly as the crowd erupted.

Some actually believed it.

Maybe I should use this as a signature line.   Monkey Devil!

Wasn't Hillary saying this sarcastically about Obama during the presidental campaign when SHE was running against him??? Hipocrites!!!!   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: July 22, 2009, 11:35:41 AM »

So true.....he reminds me of a contestant in a pageant " I want world peace" 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.