March 28, 2024, 11:46:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD #2  (Read 548208 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #320 on: July 21, 2009, 06:51:56 PM »

No Rose is Henry Waxman your Congressman? If so, this is for you.  an angelic monkey

Hollywood Deserves Better Than Henry Waxman

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/adavid/2009/07/21/had-enough-of-henry-waxman-yet/

Plus the guy is a cutie from the picture. 
Yes, and this Ari guy is cute, at first I thought you meant Waxman was cute, and I was going to tell you no more beer for the day if you think he is cute. 
OMG, Henry Waxman looks like the creature from the black lagoon.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #321 on: July 21, 2009, 06:53:01 PM »

No Rose is Henry Waxman your Congressman? If so, this is for you.  an angelic monkey

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/adavid/2009/07/21/had-enough-of-henry-waxman-yet/

Yes, and this Ari guy is cute, at first I thought you meant Waxman was cute, and I was going to tell you no more beer for the day if you think he is cute. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: July 21, 2009, 07:02:30 PM »

Creature from the Black Lagoon

Henry Waxman

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: July 21, 2009, 07:14:37 PM »

Fanny,I haven't been in the thread much to follow thi,but I did come acorss another forum.
Might see something here.
http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?p=306662

It will be slow going from here.Hubby had to pick up the two youngest grandsons to watch for a couple of days.One of them is something else.He's gotta little mean streak.I have to be vigilant over the pups.Thank the Lord the other one is good.   
If the 2 older ones call to come,I will be moving in with one of you for a few days.   Monkey Devil!

I'll keep looking around though. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: July 21, 2009, 07:17:42 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/21/obamas-science-czar-considered-forced-abortions-sterilization-population-growth/
Obama's Science Czar Considered Forced Abortions, Sterilization as Population Growth Solutions
John Holdren, director of the White House's Office of Science and Technology Policy, considered compulsory abortions and other Draconian measures to shrink the human population in a 1977 science textbook

<snipped.
President Obama's "science czar," Paul Holdren, once floated the idea of forced abortions, "compulsory sterilization," and the creation of a "Planetary Regime" that would oversee human population levels and control all natural resources as a means of protecting the planet -- controversial ideas his critics say should have been brought up in his Senate confirmation hearings.

Hmmm.... isn't that what Hitler and Josef Mengele believed in? 

I am just disgusted that with all this craziness. 
Be back in a little bit.
I'm making chicken and dumplings.  an angelic monkey
is it finished?  iwantsome iwantsome 

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: July 21, 2009, 07:22:08 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/21/obamas-science-czar-considered-forced-abortions-sterilization-population-growth/
Obama's Science Czar Considered Forced Abortions, Sterilization as Population Growth Solutions
John Holdren, director of the White House's Office of Science and Technology Policy, considered compulsory abortions and other Draconian measures to shrink the human population in a 1977 science textbook

<snipped.
President Obama's "science czar," Paul Holdren, once floated the idea of forced abortions, "compulsory sterilization," and the creation of a "Planetary Regime" that would oversee human population levels and control all natural resources as a means of protecting the planet -- controversial ideas his critics say should have been brought up in his Senate confirmation hearings.

Be back in a little bit.

Sending ityour way,with some cornbread and beans.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: July 21, 2009, 07:22:32 PM »

Fanny I'm mixed up with the Tice character, could you explain.

There seems to have been some financial dealing between Mr Billings finance company. He financed the layout of the dealership, and also finanaced his cars. There is also a connection between the Billings and the Tices. This explains it better.

http://ricksblog.biz/?p=6926
Thanks, when this is all said and done, I think there will be a few surprises, I'm bothered by a family member, and I'm curious how this will play out. On HLN they were saying something about a hired murder, something to that effect.
i think i know who your talking about and i have to agree.....

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: July 21, 2009, 07:23:06 PM »

<snipped.

Be back in a little bit.

Sending ityour way,with some cornbread and beans.   
thanks Trimm YUMMY

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #328 on: July 21, 2009, 07:34:17 PM »

Trimm  an angelic monkey  Know what it is like with one having a mean streak.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: July 21, 2009, 07:50:23 PM »

You know there is always one in the bunch.   
All 4 of these kids are good kids,but the one that is 8 thinks he knows everything.He told hubby he didn't have to mind him.  I'm just gonna sit back and watch this.   Monkey Devil!
You know his daughter doesn't always keep them in check.He even thought he was gonna take a nap...wrong.You picked them up and you're gonna stay up with them.   Monkey Devil!

About this Billings case.Is it gonna be hard to get up to speed on the info?
What little I read so far makes me think there could be a family member involved.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: July 21, 2009, 07:51:15 PM »

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: July 21, 2009, 07:55:26 PM »

Fany,I read that Cab Tice has lived in the following areas.you probably already know this.
I am way behind.

BREWTON, AL
DAPHNE, AL
FAIRHOPE, AL
GULF SHORES, AL
ORANGE BEACH, AL
MILTON, FL
PENSACOLA, FL                              These are through People Search

Are you thinking a relative is involvewd in this? I hate ask over there because I'm out of the loop.

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: July 21, 2009, 07:58:44 PM »

All 4 of these kids are good kids,but the one that is 8 thinks he knows everything.He told hubby he didn't have to mind him.  I'm just gonna sit back and watch this.   Monkey Devil!
You know his daughter doesn't always keep them in check.He even thought he was gonna take a nap...wrong.You picked them up and you're gonna stay up with them.   Monkey Devil!

What little I read so far makes me think there could be a family member involved.
I wanna see this. Video please. 

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: July 21, 2009, 08:01:44 PM »

Hiya Monkeys and a extra Hiya to miss Mae...i've been all over the place today....Trimm the chicken an dumplins were awesome!      so someone explain what is wrong with the health-care bill...i tried to read it and went cross-eyed...
i need the truth 'cause if you come from my end of things, the idea that we can all go to the doctor when we're sick (and not have to shell out a couple $100 to do so) sounds good to me.....,but i know there are much wiser monkey's than i so please explain, because i am truly lost with all this.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: July 21, 2009, 08:06:23 PM »

He took them out to the shop for a little while.   
The little chit looked at me and said"You knowmy mom is prettier than you."
I said that o.k.,she's not done raising you yet.   
I love my step daughter,but she has the attention span of a gnat.
I can remember working and going to scholl and still having to keep up with my son.It's a full time job.I'm talking these two are curtain climbers.   
I'm gonna have to stick a rag in my mouth to keep from laughing at hubby.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: July 21, 2009, 08:08:38 PM »

Hiya Monkeys and a extra Hiya to miss Mae...i've been all over the place today....Trimm the chicken an dumplins were awesome!      so someone explain what is wrong with the health-care bill...i tried to read it and went cross-eyed...
i need the truth 'cause if you come from my end of things, the idea that we can all go to the doctor when we're sick (and not have to shell out a couple $100 to do so) sounds good to me.....,but i know there are much wiser monkey's than i so please explain, because i am truly lost with all this.

Yep,we all need help.
JSM can break it down and has some videos you can watch.
I've gotta try and keep these kids from jumping off the furniture. 
Be back shortly. 

~ Peter Frampton
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: July 21, 2009, 08:09:48 PM »

I can remember working and going to scholl and still having to keep up with my son.It's a full time job.I'm talking these two are curtain climbers.   
take the bar of soap out of the sock Trimm Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: July 21, 2009, 08:29:52 PM »

Mamacrazy, I can post some videos that will help you see why we don't need this crazy arse bill. I can give you stories of family that live in England with this kind of care or I can just tell the JSM version of it. None of them are pretty.

First things first, the idea of "free" healthcare will never be "free". Someone, (you, me or Joe Blow) down the street will pay for it. There is "free healthcare now, it is called Medicare/Medicaid. If you fall below a very low level of income you can get it. BUT someone has to pay for it, i.e. taxpayers (which you are one of them).

Secondly, if you don't qualify for Medicare/Medicaid, you will NEVER be turned away by an ER facility for care.

If say you were really bad and couldn't afford the bill at a "not for profit" hospital, they would more than likely look at your income, bills, etc and write off the cost of your care.

Now I am going to try and explain the president/congress's plan to you, hope it makes sense..

Say you just need to go to the doctor for a cold and have the NHS, you would take a number and maybe be seen in say about 12 hours or longer.

If you have a knot in your stomach, it may take six months to get a CT scan to tell you that you have cancer, by that time there is nothing they can do for you. You won't get treatments because you are going to die.  Since you are going to "die" they will not treat you, just leave you with some pain meds and say see ya later sister, you are gone because there is nothing we can do, because the treatment will cost too much money.

It is called healthcare rationing and it hasn't worked in the UK and it hasn't worked in Canada.

I hope this makes sense. I will post a video in a bit for you to watch.

JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: July 21, 2009, 08:32:23 PM »

You have fun now you hear!  Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: July 21, 2009, 08:45:27 PM »

take the bar of soap out of the sock Trimm Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.