March 29, 2024, 08:10:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD #2  (Read 548569 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1200 on: July 24, 2009, 09:04:55 PM »

CBB, gunpowder     Here the garage has 10 canisters of oxygen, and my one neighbor says there is a taller oxygen canister in the living room and child's bedroom. So if the place goes up, something tells me we are all going with it. The association says they are doing everything they can to stop this  My neighbor called the fire department but I still see no action.

Oh no NRCG~I'm cyber sending you a buchwhacker.........after that you won't care about anything-or you'll be passed out
Sounds good and then with the xanax in me now I won't care about anything 

I know I need them after being on the Haleigh thread and the local one

Here you go..........I only have valium but I'll share
Thanks, I know what you mean about Haleigh's forum, and I'm so confused on Lindsey Baum's forum.

I know what you mean.....I lurk over there, but don't really have anything to contribute so I just keep it zipped

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1201 on: July 24, 2009, 09:06:13 PM »

I just caught hubby out in the shop with my 4 wheeler.
Nobody works on my ATV but me.He didn't even have the manual.I will poke his eyes out if he messes up my real Witless News cart.   Monkey Devil! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1202 on: July 24, 2009, 09:06:46 PM »

CBB, gunpowder     Here the garage has 10 canisters of oxygen, and my one neighbor says there is a taller oxygen canister in the living room and child's bedroom. So if the place goes up, something tells me we are all going with it. The association says they are doing everything they can to stop this  My neighbor called the fire department but I still see no action.

Oh no NRCG~I'm cyber sending you a buchwhacker.........after that you won't care about anything-or you'll be passed out

Thanks, I know what you mean about Haleigh's forum, and I'm so confused on Lindsey Baum's forum.

The Billings thread is getting that bad. I guess getting murdered or missing isn't so simple anymore.

I'm beginning to wonder if it's going to turn out like the Dixie Mafia and the Biloxi double homicide. I'm clueless about Tice, but I'd bet you have some insight being from that area 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1203 on: July 24, 2009, 09:09:06 PM »

JSM has been saying this all along.  

Lawmakers Confirm House Health Care Bill Promotes Euthanasia Among Elderly

http://www.lifenews.com/bio2896.html

Well I've got news for them. This is one senior they better not mess with!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1204 on: July 24, 2009, 09:09:53 PM »

Nobody works on my ATV but me.He didn't even have the manual.I will poke his eyes out if he messes up my real Witless News cart.   Monkey Devil! 

Just don't send the Witless Cart to No Rose's neighbor to fix.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1205 on: July 24, 2009, 09:13:40 PM »

Well I've got news for them. This is one senior they better not mess with!!

I was waiting on your response Fanny.

Another thing that bothers me is it is against yours and my religion. Will we have a say so in this?  Hmmm. Questions to be pondered.

Send the thunder down Fanny.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1206 on: July 24, 2009, 09:15:55 PM »

I know.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: July 24, 2009, 09:16:05 PM »

The Billings thread is getting that bad. I guess getting murdered or missing isn't so simple anymore.

I'm beginning to wonder if it's going to turn out like the Dixie Mafia and the Biloxi double homicide. I'm clueless about Tice, but I'd bet you have some insight being from that area 

There is certainly some undercurrents there. No doubt about it.   

I have been on the phone today. Maybe we will dig up something. I am trying. I am pretty sure there are several big boats owned by several people, just by the location and the kind of money we are dealing with. I am wondering if the Billings had a big boat. It is hard to find out now due to the new terrorist laws. I don't know for sure, but I suspect whatever is going on, has to do with the ports. That is just my opinion. I could be wrong. I have been wrong before.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1208 on: July 24, 2009, 09:18:18 PM »

I have been on the phone today. Maybe we will dig up something. I am trying. I am pretty sure there are several big boats owned by several people, just by the location and the kind of money we are dealing with. I am wondering if the Billings had a big boat. It is hard to find out now due to the new terrorist laws. I don't know for sure, but I suspect whatever is going on, has to do with the ports. That is just my opinion. I could be wrong. I have been wrong before.   

I agree.....keep digging woman

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: July 24, 2009, 09:18:56 PM »

We would never get a thread change without the Witless News Cart!!  Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: July 24, 2009, 09:24:42 PM »

Just don't send the Witless Cart to No Rose's neighbor to fix.  Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!  No way.I usually do the tune up myself.You know like surgery...get in and do the job and without damaging any other vital parts.   
Hubby is smart but I don't like anyone to touch my toys.   
Although I could use some new rear tires.   

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: July 24, 2009, 09:27:01 PM »

I agree.....keep digging woman

The Honduran Woods set my hinky meter off to begin with. The Customs Agents on the docks have found drugs in load of mahogany coming in from South America. They cut a hole in the middle of a pallet of lumber and put packages of drugs in them and then put whole lumber pieces on top of it. They cannot check every pallet and some slips through. The other is that HCT is an importer of cars, and that is another way that drugs are smuggled in. The Mexican Gang story and the DEA being involved is another reason. I'll keep digging. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1212 on: July 24, 2009, 09:27:14 PM »

I'm gonna have to read over there some more tomorrow.Interesting.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: July 24, 2009, 09:27:56 PM »

We would never get a thread change without the Witless News Cart!!  Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: July 24, 2009, 09:30:17 PM »

ISLAND, Our cable is messed up tonight, and I am not getting the local NBC station for some reason. Let me know if the Dateline story about the Billings is on tonight. I doubt if they will put it on this soon, but who knows. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: July 24, 2009, 09:30:26 PM »

O.K. monkeys,gonna go watch a movie.Looks like my sidekick won't be coming until tomorrow.
I'm gonna have to hide the cake from myself.   

~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1216 on: July 24, 2009, 09:32:48 PM »

ISLAND, Our cable is messed up tonight, and I am not getting the local NBC station for some reason. Let me know if the Dateline story about the Billings is on tonight. I doubt if they will put it on this soon, but who knows. 

Will do Fanny.........

I was wondering why you were asking about the Honduran Wood??

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1217 on: July 24, 2009, 09:34:30 PM »

I'm gonna have to read over there some more tomorrow.Interesting.

Trimm~It's another one that will make your head spin, and all the rumors we are hearing here

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: July 24, 2009, 09:42:04 PM »

O.K. monkeys,gonna go watch a movie.Looks like my sidekick won't be coming until tomorrow.
I'm gonna have to hide the cake from myself.   

Good Night Trimm. Go eat another piece. I said so, blame it on me.  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: July 24, 2009, 09:46:39 PM »

Trimm~It's another one that will make your head spin, and all the rumors we are hearing here

Well, if they would be a little more forthcoming, and not act like the public are idiots. Telling us that it is a simple case of home invasion period, just makes me more determined. In the first place, P.G. Jr is an admitted criminal type, but he is cunning, and slick. He would not make the mistakes they are trying to say that he did. It is not a gang that couldn't shoot straight. Something fell through, big time. Now they have all gone underground. JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.