March 28, 2024, 06:28:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD #2  (Read 548136 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2440 on: July 31, 2009, 03:27:56 PM »

Congresswoman Says Botched Plastic Surgery Most Important Issue Facing U.S.

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/congresswoman_says_botched
  ::MonkeyEek::I really not sure what to say, I did notice that she is from around the area where I live. Botched plastic surgery most important issue facing US. Well, then don't get any done, unless you have to. Was she talking about her own experience 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2441 on: July 31, 2009, 03:31:17 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/07/orange-county-man-accused-of-r.htmlWDBO Local News      
Accused Orange County dog rapist: "I was lonely"

An Orange County man accused of raping his dog could be getting out of jail soon. A judge set bail for 21-year-old Laszlo Arsenio Horvath (pictured) at $1,000.

The arrest affidavit for Horvath says animal services got a tip from a caller that the young man was abusing his dog at his home on Darlin Circle near Bithlo. An officer caught up with Horvath and told him to take the dog, an 8-year-old Whippet named Silvy, to a veterinarian.

Investigators say Horvath did take Silvy to a clinic, but then refused to get her medical help when he found out how much it would cost. He then turned Silvy over to the vet and left. The doctor determined the dog's internal and external injuries were too severe and euthanized the dog.

Deputies say when they asked Horvath why he had sex with his dog, he became emotional and said "I was lonely." He said he sexually abused her at least 6 times.

A judge put Horvath on home confinement but prohibited him from having any contact with any domestic or farm animals.

I was lonely    Well then go out and find a da_n girlfriend or blow up doll.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2442 on: July 31, 2009, 03:32:28 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/07/orange-county-man-accused-of-r.htmlWDBO Local News      
Accused Orange County dog rapist: "I was lonely"

An Orange County man accused of raping his dog could be getting out of jail soon. A judge set bail for 21-year-old Laszlo Arsenio Horvath (pictured) at $1,000.

The arrest affidavit for Horvath says animal services got a tip from a caller that the young man was abusing his dog at his home on Darlin Circle near Bithlo. An officer caught up with Horvath and told him to take the dog, an 8-year-old Whippet named Silvy, to a veterinarian.

Investigators say Horvath did take Silvy to a clinic, but then refused to get her medical help when he found out how much it would cost. He then turned Silvy over to the vet and left. The doctor determined the dog's internal and external injuries were too severe and euthanized the dog.

Deputies say when they asked Horvath why he had sex with his dog, he became emotional and said "I was lonely." He said he sexually abused her at least 6 times.

A judge put Horvath on home confinement but prohibited him from having any contact with any domestic or farm animals.

What a sicko - I guess that give new meaning to the tune...

This Old Man
(Knick-Knack Paddywhack)

This old man, he played one,
He played knick-knack on my thumb;
Knick-knack paddywhack,
Give a dog a bone,
This old man came rolling home.

OMG
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2443 on: July 31, 2009, 03:33:22 PM »

Off to go get the pool ready for the kids.  Have a great afternoon everyone!
Have fun 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2444 on: July 31, 2009, 03:41:32 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/07/29/tommy-seno-obama-birthers/?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a16:g2:r2:c0.070943:b26844252:z0
Tommy De Seno 

- FOXNews.com

- July 29, 2009
Obama's to Blame for the Birther Movement

Obama can end the "birthers" controversy in one single day by releasing the original documents, but for some inexplicable reason he refuses, and the love-struck media never ask him why...
Trust but verify.

-- Ronald Reagan

It's good practice to take a person at his word until someone shows you proof he is lying.

Barack Obama says he was born in Hawaii, and since no one has shown any proof he was born in Kenya or elsewhere, it's OK to conclude he was born in Hawaii.

Sure his grammar school records show that he was enrolled as an Indonesian Muslim, but some people will say anything to get their kid in the right school.  It doesn't really answer the question.

It's OK though for others not to use my deferential standard and continue to question whether Obama was born in Hawaii.  We aren't talking about a 12-year-old qualifying to play Little League here.  There is a Constitutional mandate that the President be a natural-born citizen, and if Obama is not one, he certainly will have committed the biggest fraud since the White Sox threw the World Series.

The reason why people still question Obama's citizen status is one-fold:  "President Transparency" has refused to release any original documents on the matter.  He can end the controversy in a day by releasing original documents, but for some inexplicable reason he refuses, and his love-struck media never asks him why he won't. The media instead spends hell-bent hours on making the Birther movement look like fringy, conspiracy-hungry kooks.
You have to admit though, even if you are a devout Obama-bot, Obama's refusal to release any original documents makes for a newsworthy story by itself.

If he really wants the Birthers to shut up, he has the power to do it by releasing the original documents. Why not just do it then? It's a simple task. Why not get rid of a conversation that has been with America since the campaign?

The issue is the subject of several lawsuits, which only seek a peek at original documents. Can anyone explain why it is smarter for Obama to spend tens of thousands of dollars and man-hours defending the suits when he can win the lawsuit for free by showing the original documents?

By defending the lawsuits and not showing the documents, Obama feeds the suspicion of those who already think he is lying.  That's why this issue has the power to linger, and that's Obama's fault alone.

Let's look at what Obama has released, and you will see they are hearsay documents and not best evidence.

The Birth Certificate: The certificate put on the Internet by Obama and held up by the media was created in 2007.  In the lower left corner of the form there is reference to a Hawaiian statute that was revised in November of 2001, and if you look closely at the front you can see bleeding through from the back the date stamp from 2007 when the document was created.  It's a certification that an original does exit.

So the the Birthers say:  "Fine.  Then show us the original."  Obama says, "No."  Why?

The Newspaper Announcements: Two birth announcements from Hawaiian local papers show Obama's birth.  The Birthers have a couple of good arguments about them.  First, Hawaii is where Obama's grandparents lived and it's not unusual for grandparents to announce a birth to their friends, even if the grandson lives elsewhere. Also, if Obama's parents lived in Hawaii then moved to Kenya when they birthed him, it wouldn't be unusual to announce the birth in the old neighborhood for friends to see.

The newspaper announcements cut against the Birthers, but they are hearsay documents and don't answer the citizen question any more than his grammar school records prove he is a Muslim. The original Birth Certificate will end it all.

School Records:  The Birthers believe that Obama's records from college and graduate school will show he matriculated as a foreign born student.  This is easy -- shut them up by releasing them!  Obama's response?  "No."  Why?
This one reminds me of John Kerry not releasing his Yale records until after the election.  During the campaign Kerry soaked in the warm media bath that swore he was the intellectual and George Bush the dolt. When the records came out later it was quietly reported that George Bush had a higher grade point average at Yale.

Media's penchant to cover for Democrat candidates fuels the Birther fire as well.  See as an example John Edwards' love affair.

Financial Aid Records:  Barack Obama relishes his own personal Sonia Sotomayor-like story of how he came from a broken home and pulled himself up by his own bootstraps.  But he refuses to show how his very expensive tuition at Occidental College, Columbia University and Harvard Law School were paid for.

The Birthers believe the records will show Obama received financial aid as a foreign born student.  Obama says they won't.  Not to sound like a broken record, but releasing the records will end the controversy, and Obama refuses. Why?

The Birther movement is Obama's fault for not releasing the records.  I hope the Birthers continue to bite his ankles until he releases the records. He deserves nothing less.

Read more Tommy De Seno at www.JustifiedRight.com

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2445 on: July 31, 2009, 03:41:57 PM »

::MonkeyEek::I really not sure what to say, I did notice that she is from around the area where I live. Botched plastic surgery most important issue facing US. Well, then don't get any done, unless you have to. Was she talking about her own experience 
The ONION is a spoof website, so this was a joke. She was scary looking though. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2446 on: July 31, 2009, 04:02:09 PM »

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2447 on: July 31, 2009, 04:03:26 PM »

She and Nancy Pelosi must have gotten together to work up this bill! 
That is a JOKE, right?

Not sure JSM.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2448 on: July 31, 2009, 04:04:48 PM »

Hi Wise Woman and Sexy Man!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2449 on: July 31, 2009, 04:05:08 PM »

Jul 31, 2009, 12:15 p.m. EST

Honda expands airbag recall by 440,000 vehicles

SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- Honda Motor Co. /quotes/comstock/13*!hmc/quotes/nls/hmc (HMC 32.14, -0.14, -0.43%) said Friday it is expanding a recall initiated in November by 440,000 more vehicles because of an airbag fault. The recall affects certain 2001-2002 Honda Accords, 2001 Civics, and 2002-2003 Acura TLs. Honda said that a potential flaw in the airbag inflator could cause the inflator's casing to rupture and spray metal fragments when the airbag is deployed.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/honda-expands-airbag-recall-by-440000-vehicles-2009-07-31-1215340
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2450 on: July 31, 2009, 04:07:14 PM »

Mother faces endangerment charge after son found locked in 'filthy' attic

mjw

Lowell (AP)  -- Police responding to a report of a 3-year-old being locked in a sweltering, filthy attic were told by other children, "Mommy does this when she gets angry," a prosecutor said Friday -- but the woman's father defended her, saying she had difficulty as a single mother handling the "hyperactive" boy and her three other children.

Kristen Paquette, 27, was charged with reckless endangerment to a child and assault and battery on a child and was being held on $10,000 bail after arraignment Friday in Lowell District Court. Her family and attorney portrayed her as an overwhelmed mother dealing with an especially unruly child.

Police said the boy was naked, covered in urine and feces, and had several minor bumps on his forehead when officers acting on a tip went to Paquette's Lowell apartment Thursday. They estimated the temperature inside the attic at over 100 degrees. The door to the room was locked, and the only window inside was nailed shut, said prosecutor Dan Harren. Feces-covered child-size fingerprints were on the wall, he said.

Outside the attic was a similarly filthy mattress, surrounded by hundreds of flies, Harren said. Health officials condemned the apartment afterward.

But the woman's father, Alfred Paquette, attended the arraignment and said afterward that police were misrepresenting the situation. He said his daughter is a single mother who is overwhelmed by her four children - a daughter and three sons.

He said the first floor of the home is clean, and the four children seem happy and never appeared abused.

"I was in the apartment yesterday morning. ... I didn't smell nothing. It just smelled like a home," he said. "My daughter isn't some evil monster that she's being portrayed to be. She's just a regular mom, and she has a child that needs special services. She's been trying to get him help and nobody's helping her."

Paquette said the boy in the attic was born three months premature, has chronic lung problems and exhibited behavioral problems despite reassurances from doctors who have examined him.

"He's like a child with ADHD on steroids. He's very hyperactive," Paquette said.

Officers said another boy and a girl at the home told them Paquette took the 3-year-old by his arms "and dragged him upstairs to the attic." The children told officers such things happened "a lot."

Harren said the children told authorities, "Mommy does this when she gets angry." One boy told police his sibling "was bad, so Mommy put him upstairs and changed the door handle," according to the police report.

The prosecutor added in court, "When asked how long the child had been upstairs, the defendant admitted, `About an hour,' in a nonchalant manner." She said she had punished the child because he would "interrupt cleaning."

Court records show Lowell police also arrested Paquette in 2004, on a charge of assault and battery with a knife. The arrest - in the same apartment - came after Paquette allegedly cut a man with a knife; she claimed he had thrown her to the floor.

The woman's father, Alfred Paquette, attended the arraignment and said afterward that police were misrepresenting the situation. He said his daughter is a single mother who is overwhelmed by her four children - a daughter and three sons.

Alfred Paquette said the first floor of the home is clean, and the four children seem happy and never appeared abused.

"I was in the apartment yesterday morning. ... I didn't smell nothing. It just smelled like a home," he said. "My daughter isn't some evil monster that she's being portrayed to be. She's just a regular mom, and she has a child that needs special services. She's been trying to get him help and nobody's helping her."

Paquette said the boy in the attic was born three months premature, has chronic lung problems and exhibited behavioral problems despite reassurances from doctors who have examined him.

"He's like a child with ADHD on steroids. He's very hyperactive," Paquette said.

Alfred Paquette said his daughter was raised in Lowell and is unemployed. She has been abandoned by the fathers of her boys, he said, and only has contact with the father of the girl.

He said his ex-wife is attempting to gain custody of the children and that other relatives have offered to take in his daughter.

Richard Paquette, the woman's uncle, told reporters there was nothing wrong with disciplining out-of-control children.

"You've got to try to get some kind of control. There's no abuse, no abuse whatsoever," he said.

Paquette's defense attorney, Kathleen Moore, told Judge Neil Walker, "It is clear this is a woman who needed help and didn't know how to ask for it and didn't ask for it."

Two of the other children, ages 6 and 9, were placed in state custody, as was a third child who wasn't home at the time. Alfred Paquette said he was with the child at Fenway Park, watching the Boston Red Sox defeat the Oakland Athletics.

The police report for the 2004 assault charge said Paquette told officers she cut the man "so as to fend him off." The man, 26-year-old Andrew Jackman, gave the same address as Paquette.

The report added: "At the hospital, Mr. Jackman stated that he would not be pressing charges and was very angry that Ms. Paquette was arrested."

The case was continued without a finding, although Paquette did receive probation and was ordered to attend the anger-management classes.

http://www.wbz.com/Mother-charged-after-son-found-locked-in-attic/4914206
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2451 on: July 31, 2009, 04:14:41 PM »

It sure did look like a botched job to me. Or else, maybe she should think about plastic surgery. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2452 on: July 31, 2009, 04:17:17 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/31/defense-department-releases-flurry-photos-botched-plane-flyover/?test=latestnews
Defense Department Releases Flurry of Photos of Botched Plane Flyover
A total of 146 photos were released of the incident, which prompted some to question the reasoning behind the White House Military Office's decision not to make the mission more broadly-known.

By Kelly Chernenkoff

FOXNews.com

Friday, July 31, 2009
Photos at link.

And the reason for the flyover was what??? I guess that is considered none of our business.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2453 on: July 31, 2009, 04:18:42 PM »

FYI, The ONION is a spoof website and newspaper. That botched surgery story was a fake. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2454 on: July 31, 2009, 04:20:12 PM »

Planet of The Apes scary.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2455 on: July 31, 2009, 04:22:37 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/31/defense-department-releases-flurry-photos-botched-plane-flyover/?test=latestnews
Defense Department Releases Flurry of Photos of Botched Plane Flyover
A total of 146 photos were released of the incident, which prompted some to question the reasoning behind the White House Military Office's decision not to make the mission more broadly-known.

By Kelly Chernenkoff

FOXNews.com

Friday, July 31, 2009
Photos at link.

And the reason for the flyover was what??? I guess that is considered none of our business.   

I notice they didn't show the people in the other photos running from buildings and screaming they thought they were gonna die. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2456 on: July 31, 2009, 04:23:26 PM »

Hey Bearly.   

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2457 on: July 31, 2009, 04:23:36 PM »

Mother faces endangerment charge after son found locked in 'filthy' attic

mjw

Lowell (AP)  -- Police responding to a report of a 3-year-old being locked in a sweltering, filthy attic were told by other children, "Mommy does this when she gets angry," a prosecutor said Friday -- but the woman's father defended her, saying she had difficulty as a single mother handling the "hyperactive" boy and her three other children.

Kristen Paquette, 27, was charged with reckless endangerment to a child and assault and battery on a child and was being held on $10,000 bail after arraignment Friday in Lowell District Court. Her family and attorney portrayed her as an overwhelmed mother dealing with an especially unruly child.

Police said the boy was naked, covered in urine and feces, and had several minor bumps on his forehead when officers acting on a tip went to Paquette's Lowell apartment Thursday. They estimated the temperature inside the attic at over 100 degrees. The door to the room was locked, and the only window inside was nailed shut, said prosecutor Dan Harren. Feces-covered child-size fingerprints were on the wall, he said.

Outside the attic was a similarly filthy mattress, surrounded by hundreds of flies, Harren said. Health officials condemned the apartment afterward.

<snip>

I can't say what I am thinking.

That anyone would defend what was done to that child scares me even more.  I hope the children are taken away from the whole family and the woman gets counseling.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 04:28:26 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2458 on: July 31, 2009, 04:25:09 PM »

Hi Wise Woman and Sexy Man!!!

I know who the wise woman is, but who is the sexy man.     Monkey Devil!

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2459 on: July 31, 2009, 04:27:06 PM »

FYI, The ONION is a spoof website and newspaper. That botched surgery story was a fake. 

Really?   The Onion is a newspaper noted for its journalistic integrity, published in both The United States and The Democratic People's Republic of Korea. Renowned for its penetrating journalism, it proclaims a harsh honesty policy: should it be discovered that any of its writers or editors has faked or (God forbid) imagined a source, the violator is promptly shipped to the coal mines to toil away their blasphemous sin. With this said, The Onion is serious fning business.

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.