March 28, 2024, 03:00:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD #2  (Read 548270 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3320 on: August 05, 2009, 12:44:53 PM »

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/08/05/boxer-protesters-too-well-dressed-to-be-sincere/                Another stupid _itch from California.

Why wouldn't the protestors be orgainized. That is what the liberals did to bully their way into power. And now, because there are people that disagree with the package, they are just "casually dressed rebels" and not worthy of being listened to.

Go back to Florida again, Barbara, and see if you get any better reception. They didn't like you then, and they don't like your retoric any better now!   

There must be something in the water in California. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3321 on: August 05, 2009, 12:45:37 PM »

Obama sure likes to hear himself talk 

I will share my mp3 player and ear phones. 
It makes O' and kids and dogs and hubby much easier to take.
Hubby's friend just came up to see if he could come out and play.   
NO........................................

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3322 on: August 05, 2009, 12:50:35 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/08/05/report-obama-daughters-featured-controversial-food-ad/
Report: Obama Daughters Featured in Controversial Food Ad
The ad campaign reportedly compares public school lunches across the country to what President Obama's daughters eat at their elite private school. 
A controversial ad campaign featured in the Washington, D.C., metro area is comparing public school lunches across the country to what President Obama's daughters eat at their elite private school.

MyFOXDC.com reports that the ad, sponsored by Physicians Committee For Responsible Medicine, shows an eight-year-old girl speaking about the "healthy" vegetarian lunch choices Sasha and Malia Obama have at Sidwell Friends -- a Quaker private school in Northwest Washington, D.C.

The girl then asks, "Why don't I?"

The ad also claims that children in public schools are more likely to be fed meat and cheese products, according to the station.

While the ad is part of a campaign to petition Congress to require healthier foods in schools, Politico newspaper reports that "targeting" the Obama girls is no way to win friends at the White House.

"This is not the way to win the heart of the president," Brookings Institution Governance Studies Director Darrell West told Politico. "It's dangerous to target Obama's daughters because many people view family members as off limits for political advocacy. That's especially relevant in this case because his daughters are so young."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3323 on: August 05, 2009, 12:50:56 PM »

Monkey Devil!  Can you send some of the cold my way, please?

Happily send you the colder weather.  My first tomato ripened on the vine on Sunday.  We had snow up until June, the garden was put in a good 3 weeks later than normal, I have a feeling I will have a house full of green tomatoes in about two weeks if this stupid weather continues.  I saw my first humming bird of the year yesterday!

We have been eating tomatoes like crazy. Hubby likes them sliced up on a plate with salt and pepper. We only had 8 plants, and the cherry tomatoes are still coming by the big bowl full. Besides in salads, I slice them and put balsamic vinegar and olive oil on them. Still can't beat the 'mater sammiches for the big ones though. We will soon have bell peppers too. 

I have only seen two hummingbirds all year. Usually we have them constantly on our feeders. I don't know what has happend to them this year, except it has been a little cooler.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3324 on: August 05, 2009, 12:53:02 PM »

You have a lot more patience than me. I would have been calling hubby's friend several days ago, and begging him to come get him 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3325 on: August 05, 2009, 12:54:45 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/08/05/report-obama-daughters-featured-controversial-food-ad/
The ad campaign reportedly compares public school lunches across the country to what President Obama's daughters eat at their elite private school. 
A controversial ad campaign featured in the Washington, D.C., metro area is comparing public school lunches across the country to what President Obama's daughters eat at their elite private school.

MyFOXDC.com reports that the ad, sponsored by Physicians Committee For Responsible Medicine, shows an eight-year-old girl speaking about the "healthy" vegetarian lunch choices Sasha and Malia Obama have at Sidwell Friends -- a Quaker private school in Northwest Washington, D.C.

The ad also claims that children in public schools are more likely to be fed meat and cheese products, according to the station.

While the ad is part of a campaign to petition Congress to require healthier foods in schools, Politico newspaper reports that "targeting" the Obama girls is no way to win friends at the White House.

"This is not the way to win the heart of the president," Brookings Institution Governance Studies Director Darrell West told Politico. "It's dangerous to target Obama's daughters because many people view family members as off limits for political advocacy. That's especially relevant in this case because his daughters are so young."

Don't forget about the "organic" garden that Michelle and the girls planted at the White House.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3326 on: August 05, 2009, 12:57:25 PM »

The big O is back on TV at a town hall meeting in NoRose's home state. I have the sound turned down. There is no smiling, clapping, people with a-ga-ga looks on their faces.

Why is it that he is beginning to remind me of Hugo Chavez, with all his blabbing, hand waving, and finger pointing as he is talking. He looks more and more like a dictator...

Next thing you know, O will be running around in his Patron shirt everyday.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3327 on: August 05, 2009, 01:06:17 PM »

You have a lot more patience than me. I would have been calling hubby's friend several days ago, and begging him to come get him 

Oh,he can...when the kids leave this evening.    Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3328 on: August 05, 2009, 01:06:57 PM »

The big O is back on TV at a town hall meeting in NoRose's home state. I have the sound turned down. There is no smiling, clapping, people with a-ga-ga looks on their faces.

Why is it that he is beginning to remind me of Hugo Chavez, with all his blabbing, hand waving, and finger pointing as he is talking. He looks more and more like a dictator...

Next thing you know, O will be running around in his Patron shirt everyday.   

Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3329 on: August 05, 2009, 01:09:12 PM »

Happily send you the colder weather.  My first tomato ripened on the vine on Sunday.  We had snow up until June, the garden was put in a good 3 weeks later than normal, I have a feeling I will have a house full of green tomatoes in about two weeks if this stupid weather continues.  I saw my first humming bird of the year yesterday!

We have been eating tomatoes like crazy. Hubby likes them sliced up on a plate with salt and pepper. We only had 8 plants, and the cherry tomatoes are still coming by the big bowl full. Besides in salads, I slice them and put balsamic vinegar and olive oil on them. Still can't beat the 'mater sammiches for the big ones though. We will soon have bell peppers too. 

I have only seen two hummingbirds all year. Usually we have them constantly on our feeders. I don't know what has happend to them this year, except it has been a little cooler.

Hubby and I love tomato sandwiches.   
We don't have many hummingbirds either.They probably heard O' was gonna tax flowers.   

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3330 on: August 05, 2009, 01:24:52 PM »

We don't have many hummingbirds either.They probably heard O' was gonna tax flowers.   

Or have a migatory fee for them at the border. God knows, he isn't worried about the illegal immagrants. Got to make that tax money someway. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3331 on: August 05, 2009, 01:30:01 PM »

Nectar Czar?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3332 on: August 05, 2009, 01:35:34 PM »

Tomatoe sandwiches are my favourite as well, especially on fresh backed buns that are still warm.  I love to make a tomato salad as well, diced tomatoes, fresh chives, parsley, basil, salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.  Now I am gonna cry cause my tomatoes are still all green.  I did get a lovely handful of fresh herbs to put in my soup stock.  I think this is going to turn into garden vegetable soup for dinner with some fresh beans, carrots, peas, broccoli, zucchini and potatoes in the soup and a salmon  salad!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3333 on: August 05, 2009, 01:35:58 PM »

NorthernRose....Nectar Czar.   Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3334 on: August 05, 2009, 01:42:36 PM »

I didn't pay the taxes on the nectar.......

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3335 on: August 05, 2009, 01:50:08 PM »

And too add to that, hubby's overnight clothes would be on the front porch, whatever little bit of patience I was hanging on to is gone, long gone. Just spent an hour plus in the yard cutting palm leaves and watering, and my conclusion is let the place blow up, I'm sick and tired of working in the yard. My husband doesn't do yard work  gee I wonder where his white wine disappeared to 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3336 on: August 05, 2009, 01:51:04 PM »

Don't forget about the "organic" garden that Michelle and the girls planted at the White House.   
I saw a menu from that fancy school, and I didn't even know what some of the dishes were 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3337 on: August 05, 2009, 01:52:23 PM »

You can have all the hummingbirds you want, can't stand them flying around my head, we have tons of them 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3338 on: August 05, 2009, 01:59:57 PM »

And too add to that, hubby's overnight clothes would be on the front porch, whatever little bit of patience I was hanging on to is gone, long gone. Just spent an hour plus in the yard cutting palm leaves and watering, and my conclusion is let the place blow up, I'm sick and tired of working in the yard. My husband doesn't do yard work  gee I wonder where his white wine disappeared to 

Oh you bet your bippy hubby will make haste and leave shortly.    Monkey Devil!
did you drink the wine?   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3339 on: August 05, 2009, 02:01:23 PM »

You can have all the hummingbirds you want, can't stand them flying around my head, we have tons of them 

Flying into your head is the worst.We have had them fly into the plate glass windows and knock themselves out.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.