March 28, 2024, 02:07:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD #2  (Read 548254 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3800 on: August 07, 2009, 05:06:44 PM »

I am sorry SASSY, I see you did address me twice about this. I aplolgize, as I have been hoping around to Caylee's thread and and the docs, and on the Billings thread, where things are breaking. I have not given enough time to posting on any of them.

I would never knowingly ignore you, and I said earlier I was in a sucky mood, so not to pay any attention to me today. I apologize.  an angelic monkey

Its ok Fanny.   I'm not in a great mood, either, I guess.   Lunch with my daughters didn't turn out very well.   What was suppose to be a steak salad at Lone Star ended up being a fish sandwich at Checkers because they were fighting with themselves - and fighting with their boyfriends.         I get to have lunch with them every other Friday and look forward to it.   But not when they are fighting.   Not fun.   They want me to referee it all.   Sometimes I just get tired of it and want to lock them up in a room with boxing gloves.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3801 on: August 07, 2009, 05:11:02 PM »

BUMP AND BOLDED.
Me too, but I keep coming back, I figure eventually someone will see me. We will not give up  Monkey Devil!

I'm serious.  Sometimes I'm totally ignored and I don't know why.   Did I do something to offend someone?   If I did, I wish someone would tell me.

I'm not ignoring you.I got my azz kicked out of the cage twice and then my laptop froze up.I had to run a system check.How's that for boring and agitating all at the same time?

I would never be mean to you.   
I'm surprised my computer hasn't blown up yet, I'm on it so much 

I hear that.I am on the verge of having a fit.I called to try and see my Hawt doctor ansd they are closing early on Fridays now.    He used to stay 'til 8:00 in the evenings.Looks like it's me and the heating pad this weekend.My back is giving me fits.Shoulder too actually.
Oh well,what's a minkey to do?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3802 on: August 07, 2009, 05:11:19 PM »

BUMP AND BOLDED.
Me too, but I keep coming back, I figure eventually someone will see me. We will not give up  Monkey Devil!

I'm serious.  Sometimes I'm totally ignored and I don't know why.   Did I do something to offend someone?   If I did, I wish someone would tell me.

Sassycat - I am sorry you feel ignored!!  Where do you feel like you are being igored at?  I hope you never feel ignored in the musings!  Everyone in there is very nice!!   

You are a very nice poster and I always enjoy reading your posts!   an angelic monkey

BTW Mytime -  you have never ignored me.   You're always nice to everyone.   And you're a hoot.     an angelic monkey
Thank you Sassy!  However, it appearent not everyone agrees with you.  I am a wise guy with a sarcastic sense of humor.  My intentions are never to be mean to anyone or double team anyone.  Just an FYI - I am always joking and when I am not - you will know it.  Then I usually get some Big Bold Maroon letters tellling me to knock it off!!  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I don't hide behind humor, if I feel strongly about something I will let anyone know it - for better or worse.   

But I can agree to disagree and do not think every has to agree with me.  Sometimes people can sway my opinion, sometimes they can not!  Just ask PT!!    Monkey Devil!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3803 on: August 07, 2009, 05:13:33 PM »

BUMP AND BOLDED.

Sassycat - I am sorry you feel ignored!!  Where do you feel like you are being igored at?  I hope you never feel ignored in the musings!  Everyone in there is very nice!!   

You are a very nice poster and I always enjoy reading your posts!   an angelic monkey

Mytime,I see you are still sporting your new hairdo.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3804 on: August 07, 2009, 05:13:51 PM »

I am sorry SASSY, I see you did address me twice about this. I aplolgize, as I have been hoping around to Caylee's thread and and the docs, and on the Billings thread, where things are breaking. I have not given enough time to posting on any of them.

I would never knowingly ignore you, and I said earlier I was in a sucky mood, so not to pay any attention to me today. I apologize.  an angelic monkey

Its ok Fanny.   I'm not in a great mood, either, I guess.   Lunch with my daughters didn't turn out very well.   What was suppose to be a steak salad at Lone Star ended up being a fish sandwich at Checkers because they were fighting with themselves - and fighting with their boyfriends.         I get to have lunch with them every other Friday and look forward to it.   But not when they are fighting.   Not fun.   They want me to referee it all.   Sometimes I just get tired of it and want to lock them up in a room with boxing gloves.

I know. I'm glad my kids are all past that....Now I just have to referee turf battles between four cats.  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3805 on: August 07, 2009, 05:15:31 PM »

BUMP AND BOLDED.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  It is my new summer look!!   PT and kids don't like it but what do they know!   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3806 on: August 07, 2009, 05:16:29 PM »

Thank-you, I usually don't hear things like that about myself. I love your sense of humor also, and I'm so happy for you and your family with the upcoming little one, she will be loved and spoiled, fun to buy all the little clothes. I like Babies R Us, when I was in there recently for a neighbor's baby. I respect you also. I was thinking about Lowe's, did they put on the right color door? When I told my husband that yesterday, he said again how awful it was for the kitchen remodeling that his friend was put through. I used Lowe's for some carpeting and we were satisfied, so I guess you never know.

Lowes is supposed to replace the door today.   Lowes called and apologized to my SIL for trying to blame their mistake on him.   LOL.   I haven't heard from my daughter yet.   Since she hasn't called to fuss yet, I assume they fixed it without any issue.
Thanks for asking.

I love BabiesRUs, too.   I got them the Eddie Bauer stroller already.       I never had a $300 stoller.   Shoot, I felt blessed to have a $50 dollar stroller!    They have the neatest things for kids these days.       
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3807 on: August 07, 2009, 05:17:17 PM »

Fanny, you are the weather lady, all of a sudden a huge gust of wind came through, knocked down my little table and umbrella set upstairs, and my yard is now covered with pine needles, after I cleaned it all up this morning. Why would that happen? Everything was calm and then a strong gust, now there is a slight breeze? I got to go clean again in the yard 

Freak wind burst, or a cranky Santa Ana.  Monkey Devil!
We cannot say Santa Ana, I just shake when I know the Santa Ana winds are coming. The mess those devil winds cause, and poor Zoe just can't take it. Thanks, I really should go clean that yard 

How bad are the Santa Ana winds?
Geez we get plenty of wind of thunderstorms here.The wind coming off the lake is terrible sometimes.Makes me go      

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3808 on: August 07, 2009, 05:19:34 PM »

I know. I'm glad my kids are all past that....Now I just have to referee turf battles between four cats.  Monkey Devil!

I have four cats too!    I know what you mean!    Most of the fights are centered around who is getting in my lap next.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3809 on: August 07, 2009, 05:20:56 PM »

BUMP AND BOLDED.

I'm not ignoring you.I got my azz kicked out of the cage twice and then my laptop froze up.I had to run a system check.How's that for boring and agitating all at the same time?

I would never be mean to you.   

Thanks.     I know you could never be mean to anyone.   I know you have a big heart.    an angelic monkey
There is no way Trimm would be mean, I agree. And I love to hear stories about Digger, because I grew up with two doxie's and they can be funny little pups. Digger sounds like such a comical little guy. 

Digger is a dipchit since hubby had surgery.   
I'm still working on teaching him hand signals for hunting.He is very stubborn.We are studying rabbits now.     He almost caught one a couple of days ago.

~ Peter Frampton
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3810 on: August 07, 2009, 05:23:46 PM »

Fanny Mae - I am going to be honest with you!  I really like you and your sense of humor, but I do take offense to what I read here today.  If you had any doubt in your mine, if I was joking around on the Caylee thread, I wished you would have asked me.  The answer would have been YES.  IMO, there is absolutely nothing to get mad about on that thread - with the exceptions of the Anthony Clan.

I think you assumed more than was there. 

Now give me a kiss and let it go!   an angelic monkey

BTW - I will never let "denial" being a river go!!   It will forever haunt you!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3811 on: August 07, 2009, 05:27:52 PM »

My brother and myself used to fight terribly when we little.My dad got us boxing gloves.We progressed to fists.    We would fight for a couple of hours sometimes.
I beat up all the boys in the neighborhood.
My brother and I never fought when we grew up.I miss him terribly.
Your sisters should be glad they have each other. 
I have a younger sister.....     8 years younger.She is he!! on wheels.I just  play nice.I am Dad's favorite and wouldn't want to risk that position..   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3812 on: August 07, 2009, 05:28:02 PM »

Sometimes I feel totally ignored on certain threads but I still come back.    Monkey Devil!

Sassy I am sure no one means to ignore you...or anyone...come here

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3813 on: August 07, 2009, 05:30:21 PM »

I have four cats too!    I know what you mean!    Most of the fights are centered around who is getting in my lap next.   

Most of our turf wars are over a certain cat bed. Go figure, they all have one, they are almost the same. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3814 on: August 07, 2009, 05:33:00 PM »

BUMP AND BOLDED.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  It is my new summer look!!   PT and kids don't like it but what do they know!   

Nothing.Put your hand on your hip,flip the hair and say "Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful"   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3815 on: August 07, 2009, 05:36:56 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090807/ap_on_en_tv/us_billy_mays
Autopsy: Cocaine contributed to Billy Mays' death
<snipped>
 7 mins ago

TAMPA, Fla. – An autopsy shows that cocaine use contributed to the heart disease that suddenly killed boisterous TV pitchman Billy Mays in June, officials announced Friday.

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3816 on: August 07, 2009, 05:38:31 PM »

Sometimes I feel totally ignored on certain threads but I still come back.    Monkey Devil!

Thanks Sunny.   You've always been nice to me, also.    I think I am just PMSing.   For real.    Plus the full moon.   Plus my girls that are in their twenties and should be over the fights by now.   LOL.     

I do think everyone feels ignored at times, no matter who they are.    But, SM is still the best place to be.    an angelic monkey
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3817 on: August 07, 2009, 05:39:29 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090807/ap_on_en_tv/us_billy_mays
Autopsy: Cocaine contributed to Billy Mays' death
<snipped>
 7 mins ago

TAMPA, Fla. – An autopsy shows that cocaine use contributed to the heart disease that suddenly killed boisterous TV pitchman Billy Mays in June, officials announced Friday.

NO CHIT!   wow.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3818 on: August 07, 2009, 05:39:55 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/08/07/protests-rowdy-town-halls-pose-risk-health-care-reform/
Health Care Debate Shifting Into Free Speech Battle
Both sides of the aisle are playing hardball. Though Democrats first accused Republicans of leading "mob rule" at health care meetings, health care reform supporters are responding in kind.

FOXNews.com
Friday, August 07, 2009
The tensions and passions flaring on both sides of the health care reform battle are starting to overshadow the substance of the debate itself.

It's a tinderbox that threatens the health of the reform package being pushed by Democrats.

Both sides of the aisle are playing hardball. Though Democrats first accused Republicans of leading "mob rule" at health care meetings, health care reform supporters are now responding in kind.

The sides are engaging each other outside town hall meetings. Sensational footage of rowdy participants at a town hall forum in Tampa, Fla., drew heavy attention Friday. So did footage of a man, standing next to his son in a wheelchair, shouting at Rep. John Dingell in Michigan.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3819 on: August 07, 2009, 05:40:55 PM »

Thanks Sunny.   You've always been nice to me, also.    I think I am just PMSing.   For real.    Plus the full moon.   Plus my girls that are in their twenties and should be over the fights by now.   LOL.     

I do think everyone feels ignored at times, no matter who they are.    But, SM is still the best place to be.    an angelic monkey

Ditto!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.