March 28, 2024, 10:21:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD #2  (Read 548190 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3820 on: August 07, 2009, 05:44:45 PM »

BUMP AND BOLDED.
Me too, but I keep coming back, I figure eventually someone will see me. We will not give up  Monkey Devil!

I'm serious.  Sometimes I'm totally ignored and I don't know why.   Did I do something to offend someone?   If I did, I wish someone would tell me.

Sassycat - I am sorry you feel ignored!!  Where do you feel like you are being igored at?  I hope you never feel ignored in the musings!  Everyone in there is very nice!!   

You are a very nice poster and I always enjoy reading your posts!   an angelic monkey

Mytime,I see you are still sporting your new hairdo.   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  It is my new summer look!!   PT and kids don't like it but what do they know!   

Nothing.Put your hand on your hip,flip the hair and say "Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful"   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

My kids love to make fun of the way PT dresses.  They have the funniest little skit. He dresses fine just not young and hip!! (becasue he is not)   :
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3821 on: August 07, 2009, 05:45:16 PM »

I am sorry SASSY, I see you did address me twice about this. I aplolgize, as I have been hoping around to Caylee's thread and and the docs, and on the Billings thread, where things are breaking. I have not given enough time to posting on any of them.

I would never knowingly ignore you, and I said earlier I was in a sucky mood, so not to pay any attention to me today. I apologize.  an angelic monkey

Its ok Fanny.   I'm not in a great mood, either, I guess.   Lunch with my daughters didn't turn out very well.   What was suppose to be a steak salad at Lone Star ended up being a fish sandwich at Checkers because they were fighting with themselves - and fighting with their boyfriends.         I get to have lunch with them every other Friday and look forward to it.   But not when they are fighting.   Not fun.   They want me to referee it all.   Sometimes I just get tired of it and want to lock them up in a room with boxing gloves.

My brother and myself used to fight terribly when we little.My dad got us boxing gloves.We progressed to fists.    We would fight for a couple of hours sometimes.
I beat up all the boys in the neighborhood.
My brother and I never fought when we grew up.I miss him terribly.
Your sisters should be glad they have each other. 
I have a younger sister.....     8 years younger.She is he!! on wheels.I just  play nice.I am Dad's favorite and wouldn't want to risk that position..   

You know Trimm,  I totally agree - they should be glad they have each other.    My three sisters and I never ever fought when we were younger.  We were all best friends.   But I made the mistake of telling my one sister that her husband was abusive to their son and now she hasn't talked to me in years.   I lost my sister because I spoke out against the abusive behavior of my BIL.   But, my parents have thanked me for speaking out because they also feared for their grandchild.   I was the only one that had enough nerve to say something and I've paid a price.    BTW - I am my dad's favorite, too.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3822 on: August 07, 2009, 05:52:15 PM »

Fanny, you are the weather lady, all of a sudden a huge gust of wind came through, knocked down my little table and umbrella set upstairs, and my yard is now covered with pine needles, after I cleaned it all up this morning. Why would that happen? Everything was calm and then a strong gust, now there is a slight breeze? I got to go clean again in the yard 

Freak wind burst, or a cranky Santa Ana.  Monkey Devil!
We cannot say Santa Ana, I just shake when I know the Santa Ana winds are coming. The mess those devil winds cause, and poor Zoe just can't take it. Thanks, I really should go clean that yard 

How bad are the Santa Ana winds?
Geez we get plenty of wind of thunderstorms here.The wind coming off the lake is terrible sometimes.Makes me go      
They are usually very hot and strong winds, since we live by an orchard the dirt and mess blows into my yard, garage and balconies, I even broke a shop vac cleaning that mess up. I'm sorry about your back, my husband got some Biofreeze from the chiropractor, you roll it on the sore spot, and it works. I don't know if you can buy it at the store, if you can I would recomend it highly. Those doctors are shortening their hours, our doctor doesn't come in at all now on Fridays. And God forbid if you need a refill and there aren't any, just hope he calls the pharmacy to refill 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3823 on: August 07, 2009, 05:54:53 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090807/ap_on_en_tv/us_billy_mays
Autopsy: Cocaine contributed to Billy Mays' death
<snipped>
 7 mins ago

TAMPA, Fla. – An autopsy shows that cocaine use contributed to the heart disease that suddenly killed boisterous TV pitchman Billy Mays in June, officials announced Friday.
    Not Billy Mays too, who would have thought? Maybe that is why he was so hyper 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3824 on: August 07, 2009, 05:55:30 PM »

Fanny, you are the weather lady, all of a sudden a huge gust of wind came through, knocked down my little table and umbrella set upstairs, and my yard is now covered with pine needles, after I cleaned it all up this morning. Why would that happen? Everything was calm and then a strong gust, now there is a slight breeze? I got to go clean again in the yard 

Freak wind burst, or a cranky Santa Ana.  Monkey Devil!
We cannot say Santa Ana, I just shake when I know the Santa Ana winds are coming. The mess those devil winds cause, and poor Zoe just can't take it. Thanks, I really should go clean that yard 

How bad are the Santa Ana winds?
Geez we get plenty of wind of thunderstorms here.The wind coming off the lake is terrible sometimes.Makes me go      
They are usually very hot and strong winds, since we live by an orchard the dirt and mess blows into my yard, garage and balconies, I even broke a shop vac cleaning that mess up. I'm sorry about your back, my husband got some Biofreeze from the chiropractor, you roll it on the sore spot, and it works. I don't know if you can buy it at the store, if you can I would recomend it highly. Those doctors are shortening their hours, our doctor doesn't come in at all now on Fridays. And God forbid if you need a refill and there aren't any, just hope he calls the pharmacy to refill 

I thought you were cleaning the yard!   

I love biofreeze too!!   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3825 on: August 07, 2009, 05:56:00 PM »

I didn't mean to say that calling out my BIL on his abusive behavior was a mistake.   It wasn't a mistake, but it cost me my sister.   But, I probably saved my nephew's life.   So, it was worth it.   My nephew that I watched be born because his real dad was in jail on cocaine charges.   One day my nephew will know the truth.   But today, he only knows that his mom and dad don't like me.

Why do people watch abuse in families and not say anything?   Because it is too painful to speak out.   I know.   I have lived it.  But I have no regrets.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3826 on: August 07, 2009, 05:57:52 PM »

Biofreeze is great    I did clean the yard, between laundry and the yard and the computer, don't have much time to do anything else  Maybe that's why I hate the kitchen and putting a meal together, if you can call it that 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3827 on: August 07, 2009, 05:58:31 PM »

I didn't mean to say that calling out my BIL on his abusive behavior was a mistake.   It wasn't a mistake, but it cost me my sister.   But, I probably saved my nephew's life.   So, it was worth it.   My nephew that I watched be born because his real dad was in jail on cocaine charges.   One day my nephew will know the truth.   But today, he only knows that his mom and dad don't like me.

Why do people watch abuse in families and not say anything?   Because it is too painful to speak out.   I know.   I have lived it.  But I have no regrets.
  an angelic monkey
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3828 on: August 07, 2009, 06:01:11 PM »

Sounds like you did the right thing!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3829 on: August 07, 2009, 06:02:28 PM »

Biofreeze is great    I did clean the yard, between laundry and the yard and the computer, don't have much time to do anything else  Maybe that's why I hate the kitchen and putting a meal together, if you can call it that 

Ah, yes, I have the same issues!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

PT is getting wise to me now though!!   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3830 on: August 07, 2009, 06:05:12 PM »

an angelic monkey

And, BTW - I figured out why I'm having such a hard time with being in the delivery room when my grand daughter is born.   When my nephew was born - he was immediately medivaced to the Childrens Hospital in DC because he had inhaled meconium when he was born and we almost lost him.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3831 on: August 07, 2009, 06:08:45 PM »

an angelic monkey

And, BTW - I figured out why I'm having such a hard time with being in the delivery room when my grand daughter is born.   When my nephew was born - he was immediately medivaced to the Childrens Hospital in DC because he had inhaled meconium when he was born and we almost lost him.   
That's understandable being afraid to be in the room, but I'm sure everything will go fine  an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3832 on: August 07, 2009, 06:10:15 PM »

an angelic monkey

I think everything will be fine too, Sassy. Tell the nurses and the doctors out of earshot of your daughter what your concerns are. I am sure they will be able to reassure you.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3833 on: August 07, 2009, 06:11:22 PM »

You did the right thing! Good for you.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3834 on: August 07, 2009, 06:18:38 PM »

NoRose and Fanny - thanks.  I did express my concerns to my daughter this week, and she understands.   I'm going to do my best.  Keep us all in prayer.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3835 on: August 07, 2009, 06:20:57 PM »

Sounds like you did the right thing!!   

Thanks Mytime.   I think it is part of what draws me here.   It breaks my heart to see little children abused by their parents.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3836 on: August 07, 2009, 06:22:42 PM »

Fanny Mae - I am going to be honest with you!  I really like you and your sense of humor, but I do take offense to what I read here today.  If you had any doubt in your mine, if I was joking around on the Caylee thread, I wished you would have asked me.  The answer would have been YES.  IMO, there is absolutely nothing to get mad about on that thread - with the exceptions of the Anthony Clan.

I think you assumed more than was there. 

Now give me a kiss and let it go!   an angelic monkey

BTW - I will never let "denial" being a river go!!   It will forever haunt you!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Bump -

Did you miss this or are you just ignoring it!!   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3837 on: August 07, 2009, 06:25:57 PM »

Can I add one more comment and ask for opinions?    This nephew - my BIL isn't his real dad.   He adopted him when he was 3 years old and they never told him who his real dad is.   He doesn't know I was there when he was born.   I think it is wrong.  He is 19 years old and I think he should be told the truth.   My oldest daughter was adopted by my ex-husband when she was 2 and she always knew that she was adopted by him.   I never hid the truth.    What do you all think about this issue?   I sometimes think another reason why my sister cut me out of her life is because she is afraid I will tell her son the truth.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3838 on: August 07, 2009, 06:30:20 PM »

Can I add one more comment and ask for opinions?    This nephew - my BIL isn't his real dad.   He adopted him when he was 3 years old and they never told him who his real dad is.   He doesn't know I was there when he was born.   I think it is wrong.  He is 19 years old and I think he should be told the truth.   My oldest daughter was adopted by my ex-husband when she was 2 and she always knew that she was adopted by him.   I never hid the truth.    What do you all think about this issue?   I sometimes think another reason why my sister cut me out of her life is because she is afraid I will tell her son the truth.

I completely agree with you!!  I knew too many people that found out later in life and it really turned their world upside down!  The truth is always the right way!! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3839 on: August 07, 2009, 06:31:06 PM »

NoRose and Fanny - thanks.  I did express my concerns to my daughter this week, and she understands.   I'm going to do my best.  Keep us all in prayer.   
I will  an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.