April 16, 2024, 03:56:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD #2  (Read 550541 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4000 on: August 08, 2009, 03:11:00 PM »

Now I can relax, just got back taking Zoe for her check up, her tumor hasn't grown at all, and the medicine she is on has made her a happier pup, she has more energy and her arthritis isn't hurting her like it did. Only thing is she has to have moist dog food mixed in with her dry food, because she lost a pound. I wish that would be my problem  but since it is so hot she doesn't eat as much, again I wish that was my problem  Have Tevye and Magic and karma in my prayers  an angelic monkey

nrcg...so glad to read that Zoe is doing so well. My Sammy had 4 tumors removed Thursday. One on his foot and 3 on his back. All benign. But he looks so pitiful. The vet said keep a tee shirt on him to keep the stitches clean ( yes he has some...LOL...) on his foot....keep a plastic bag on it when he goes out. that didn't work so I went and got baby socks. He wears them with no problem.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #4001 on: August 08, 2009, 03:11:15 PM »

Hi Magic Eyes and Leroy!!  Hope you day is going well.  It is so hot here.  I am afraid I might melt. 

ME - when is your daughter's due date? 

Hi Mytime! Please dont melt!  Go ahead and send some heat up my way...its cold and rainy here.

Hi Leroy - It is on its way!  Please send some cool weather done here - but keep the rain!   Monkey Devil!

I am sitting outside (because I smoke) with a pool no more than 10 feet away from me - you would think I would jump in to cool off - but NOOOOOOOO!!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4002 on: August 08, 2009, 03:12:06 PM »

aaawwwwww how cute!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #4003 on: August 08, 2009, 03:12:52 PM »

Now I can relax, just got back taking Zoe for her check up, her tumor hasn't grown at all, and the medicine she is on has made her a happier pup, she has more energy and her arthritis isn't hurting her like it did. Only thing is she has to have moist dog food mixed in with her dry food, because she lost a pound. I wish that would be my problem  but since it is so hot she doesn't eat as much, again I wish that was my problem  Have Tevye and Magic and karma in my prayers  an angelic monkey

nrcg...so glad to read that Zoe is doing so well. My Sammy had 4 tumors removed Thursday. One on his foot and 3 on his back. All benign. But he looks so pitiful. The vet said keep a tee shirt on him to keep the stitches clean ( yes he has some...LOL...) on his foot....keep a plastic bag on it when he goes out. that didn't work so I went and got baby socks. He wears them with no problem.

awe - sounds so cute Sunny!  I am glad Sammy and Zoe are doing OK.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4004 on: August 08, 2009, 03:16:48 PM »

posted:  8 MINUTES AGO
http://news.aol.com/article/hudson-river-liberty-tours-helicopter/608814?icid=webmail|wbml-aol|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fhudson-river-liberty-tours-helicopter%2F608814

NEW YORK (Aug. Cool — A small plane collided with a tour helicopter carrying about a half-dozen people over the Hudson River on Saturday, sending debris into the river and onto the Hoboken, N.J., waterfront.
The accident happened just after noon between Manhattan and Hoboken, N.J. The Coast Guard said one person had been rescued and New York City Fire Department officials on the scene said there appear to have been fatalities.

A tour helicopter and small plane plunged into the Hudson River between Manhattan and New Jersey Saturday after colliding in the air. "There was a loud pop, almost like a car backfire," said Buzz Nahas, an eyewitnesss. "The helicopter dropped like a rock." Here, emergency workers look for debris.

'Dropped Like a Rock'
A tour helicopter and small plane plunged into the Hudson River between Manhattan and New Jersey Saturday after colliding in the air. "There was a loud pop, almost like a car backfire," said Buzz Nahas, an eyewitnesss. "The helicopter dropped like a rock." Here, emergency workers look for debris.

The plane, a Piper PA-32, took off from Teterboro Airport in New Jersey, and the helicopter was a Eurocopter AS 350 owned by Liberty Tours, a sightseeing and charter company, Federal Aviation Administration officials said. Officials don't know how many people were aboard the plane, but FAA spokesman Jim Peters said there may have been five passengers and one crew member aboard the helicopter.
Emergency crews were on both sides of the river and police divers were going into the water.
People who saw the crash and its aftermath described the two aircraft colliding not far from the Hoboken shoreline, and said the impact sheared off the plane's wing.
"There was a loud pop, almost like a car backfire," said Buzz Nahas, who saw the crash from the shore in Hoboken. "The helicopter dropped like a rock."
Katie Tanski, of Hoboken, heard the noise of the collision, looked up and saw chaos in the air.
"We saw the helicopter propellers fly all over," she said. Some pieces of the wreckage fell on land, sending Tanski and others scurrying for cover.
Seven months ago, the same river was the scene of a spectacular aircraft accident. In January, a US Airways flight taking off from LaGuardia Airport slammed into a flock of birds and lost power in both engines. The plane crash-landed in the Hudson River, and all 155 people on board were pulled to safety.
Liberty Tours runs sightseeing excursions around the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and Manhattan at costs ranging from $130 to about $1,000.
A person who answered the phone at a Liberty Tours office declined to comment on the accident, but said the company would be releasing a statement.
Two years ago, a Liberty helicopter fell 500 feet from the sky during a sightseeing trip. The pilot was credited with safely landing the chopper in the same river and helping evacuate her seven passengers.
In 1997, a rotor on one of its sightseeing helicopters clipped a Manhattan building, forcing an emergency landing. No one was hurt.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4005 on: August 08, 2009, 03:18:14 PM »

awe - sounds so cute Sunny!  I am glad Sammy and Zoe are doing OK.   

thanks MT...he is cute but pitiful right now. I am so glad he doesn't mind wearing his little tee shirt or sock.

Rest in Peace Caylee

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #4006 on: August 08, 2009, 03:21:00 PM »

I hate read about plane crashes.....how sad!!! 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4007 on: August 08, 2009, 03:29:50 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  I'm just doing a drive     skate by to send well wishes & prayers to all.  I'm so sorry to hear of our monkeys in pain. 

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #4008 on: August 08, 2009, 03:35:57 PM »

So glad to her that Zoe is doing so well.  Don't we all wish someone would tell us to fatten up a lil.  I love my Casper so much, I know how they fill our worlds with love and devotion.  Thanks for putting me in your prayers, Zoe will still be in mine.  Give him a lil snack for me.

Hugs, Magic 
Thank-you, yes that would be nice, hear have another piece of pie you are too thin    I must be one of the few that whether it is hot or cold, and even when I'm sick I don't lose my appetite 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4009 on: August 08, 2009, 03:39:37 PM »

So glad they were benign, a tee shirt and little socks, I can't believe he keeps them on. Better the tee shirt and socks then those cones that they wear around their necks, I don't know about anybody else, but the cone was awful, she would keep hitting into everything, but there is no way you can touch her feet without a snarl or snap.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4010 on: August 08, 2009, 03:41:08 PM »

Hi cece  an angelic monkey
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #4011 on: August 08, 2009, 03:44:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  I'm just doing a drive     skate by to send well wishes & prayers to all.  I'm so sorry to hear of our monkeys in pain. 

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Hi CeCe - Cute picture!! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4012 on: August 08, 2009, 04:00:56 PM »

So glad they were benign, a tee shirt and little socks, I can't believe he keeps them on. Better the tee shirt and socks then those cones that they wear around their necks, I don't know about anybody else, but the cone was awful, she would keep hitting into everything, but there is no way you can touch her feet without a snarl or snap.

He would hate the cone and he couldn't get in and out the doggy door.  I agree the cone is awful!! Sammy is a dog that get cold easily. He likes to sleep all covered up and wear a coat in the winter. So, the tee-shirt is fine. I used to put them on him when we lived in TX and went to the beach. He is white and I always worried about him getting sunburned.  No problems with the socks after the first hour or so. After he got up this morning he sat there while I put a clean sock and his tee shirt on.  He is such a ham!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4013 on: August 08, 2009, 04:24:05 PM »

How cute 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4014 on: August 08, 2009, 04:36:53 PM »

I just found out my best friend's grandson shot and killed himself while his best friend was watching.He was turning 16 this week.    Please say a prayer for them.I do not know what to do.      
I'll be back later.They all live right next door to me ad I am at a loss for what to do.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #4015 on: August 08, 2009, 04:43:46 PM »

I just found out my best friend's grandson shot and killed himself while his best friend was watching.He was turning 16 this week.    Please say a prayer for them.I do not know what to do.      
I'll be back later.They all live right next door to me ad I am at a loss for what to do.

I was just getting ready to answer some posts about my daughter when I saw this.  That poor family, I pray the Lord gives them the strength to cope.  What a tragedy, so young, the devastation must be surreal.  I am praying for the whole family.  No one is prepared for something like this, I don't think there is much you can do or say, just be there. 

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4016 on: August 08, 2009, 04:51:51 PM »

OMG!! My prayers are going out to you and his family right now. I know this must be such a frantic time. Please try to stay calm. You will know what to do when the time comes. Try to take some deep breaths. I wish I was with you right now to help you. Just know I am here with you in spirit, and I know all the rest of the monkeys will be also.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #4017 on: August 08, 2009, 04:53:27 PM »

OH NO!!  My thoughts and prayers are with all of you! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #4018 on: August 08, 2009, 04:54:55 PM »

I was just getting ready to answer some posts about my daughter when I saw this.  That poor family, I pray the Lord gives them the strength to cope.  What a tragedy, so young, the devastation must be surreal.  I am praying for the whole family.  No one is prepared for something like this, I don't think there is much you can do or say, just be there. 

Hugs, Magic 

Magic Eyes, You have a wonderful way with words.   an angelic monkey
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #4019 on: August 08, 2009, 05:02:00 PM »

Thank you all for you prayers for my daughter and granddaughter.  MyTime her actual due date is Sep 3rd but she was scheduled for a C-section on August 31st.  It is all changed now, she will just go into labor when it happens and then go to the hospital.  They will be monitoring her closely.  One of the things she is happy about is that this is a small town hospital known for their birthing center and the fact that they do Vbacs.  I have been assured that they have an OR, ready around the clock.  Unlike her last two births, she will either have a nurse or a midwife with her at all times.  Because of the risk of rupture, she will be closely monitored.  Her doctor has done many Vbacs and has never had a rupture.  The risk of rupture is very small but still she will be watched closely and is minutes away from an operating room.  She is very happy with this decision and it is still going to be up to God and the doctor what actually happens.  If there is any danger to the baby or if she fails to progress, she will still have the C-section.  With already having a 4y old and a 2yr old, she really wants to try to have this baby naturally, so there is no long recovery period.  She also wants to be given a better chance at breastfeeding, she wasn't able to very successfully with either baby.  I know that I am more worried than she is but that is what mommas are for.  I feel better just talking to you all about it.  I really appreciate your prayers.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.