March 28, 2024, 05:17:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD #2  (Read 548318 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #4040 on: August 08, 2009, 07:15:05 PM »

I just found out my best friend's grandson shot and killed himself while his best friend was watching.He was turning 16 this week.    Please say a prayer for them.I do not know what to do.      
I'll be back later.They all live right next door to me ad I am at a loss for what to do.

I was just getting ready to answer some posts about my daughter when I saw this.  That poor family, I pray the Lord gives them the strength to cope.  What a tragedy, so young, the devastation must be surreal.  I am praying for the whole family.  No one is prepared for something like this, I don't think there is much you can do or say, just be there. 

Hugs, Magic 

Magic Eyes, You have a wonderful way with words.   an angelic monkey

What a sweet thing to say Mytime, I almost couldn't comprehend what I was reading.  I had to read it two or three times before I could even read  it outloud to my husband.  It is at time like this, when we all need to count our blessings, say I love you and forgive.  You never know what is around the corner, life is short and precious.  I am glad we will all be here for Trimm, so she can be there for her best friend.  What a sad, heartbreaking day.  Their world will never be the same.  I lost my only brother in a car accident when he was 29 years old.  I can still remember the phone call that night like it was yesterday.  I will never forget my father kissing his coffin.  Hug your loved ones monkeys you never know what tomorrow may bring.

Hugs, Magic 

Well said (again) and so very true! 

I am so upset - my son just (within the last half hour) lost his overnight pass to come home.  I was so looking forward to seeing him.  I miss him so much!    I guess I should just thank GOD - he is still alive and safe. 

But sometimes it is hard to to find the good in things.  an angelic monkey
MT, is your son in the military? If he is please thank him for his service. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4041 on: August 08, 2009, 07:16:18 PM »

I just found out my best friend's grandson shot and killed himself while his best friend was watching.He was turning 16 this week.    Please say a prayer for them.I do not know what to do.      
I'll be back later.They all live right next door to me ad I am at a loss for what to do.

Oh Trimm.  I am so sad & sorry to hear about your friends grandson. 
Prayers for you to have strength for your friend.  Prayers for their family. 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4042 on: August 08, 2009, 07:19:57 PM »

Thank you all for you prayers for my daughter and granddaughter.  MyTime her actual due date is Sep 3rd but she was scheduled for a C-section on August 31st.  It is all changed now, she will just go into labor when it happens and then go to the hospital.  They will be monitoring her closely.  One of the things she is happy about is that this is a small town hospital known for their birthing center and the fact that they do Vbacs.  I have been assured that they have an OR, ready around the clock.  Unlike her last two births, she will either have a nurse or a midwife with her at all times.  Because of the risk of rupture, she will be closely monitored.  Her doctor has done many Vbacs and has never had a rupture.  The risk of rupture is very small but still she will be watched closely and is minutes away from an operating room.  She is very happy with this decision and it is still going to be up to God and the doctor what actually happens.  If there is any danger to the baby or if she fails to progress, she will still have the C-section.  With already having a 4y old and a 2yr old, she really wants to try to have this baby naturally, so there is no long recovery period.  She also wants to be given a better chance at breastfeeding, she wasn't able to very successfully with either baby.  I know that I am more worried than she is but that is what mommas are for.  I feel better just talking to you all about it.  I really appreciate your prayers.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs and Prayers for you Magic Eyes.  It sounds like they have thought of everything for the best outcome.   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4043 on: August 08, 2009, 07:22:33 PM »

Got home, tried to post, got kicked out of the cage. Took me forever to crawl my way in through the back door. Going to read what all I missed since I left. 

Hi JSM!!!  I got kicked out today also.  Couldn't get back in for a while. 

Hope you had a great day at the rink!  How did it go?   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #4044 on: August 08, 2009, 07:23:19 PM »

OMG I'm so sorry, my thoughts and prayers  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4045 on: August 08, 2009, 07:25:17 PM »

Now I can relax, just got back taking Zoe for her check up, her tumor hasn't grown at all, and the medicine she is on has made her a happier pup, she has more energy and her arthritis isn't hurting her like it did. Only thing is she has to have moist dog food mixed in with her dry food, because she lost a pound. I wish that would be my problem  but since it is so hot she doesn't eat as much, again I wish that was my problem  Have Tevye and Magic and karma in my prayers  an angelic monkey
  That's great news No Rose about Zoe. When Josef lost went from 73 lbs to 47 lbs on Science Diet, I seriously thought "why can't they make food like that for me". I too have Tevye and Magin and Karma in my prayers. Glad Zoe is doing well! JSM

JSM - I know all the vets sell and recommend Science Diet but it is very bad dog food.  It rates as one of the lowest on the market! 

As a matter fact, ANJM just posted a link in the musings about dog foods and even that site said the same thing! 

Makes me so mad that Vets push that food. 

Just an FYI for you!   an angelic monkey
Thanks MT, I have heard that too.

Josef has had every dog food known to man kind and it all gave him bad tummy problems. He has gone the organic route, the holistic and even I was cooking chicken, rice and pumpkin and it all caused him to have horrible problems(could have been my cooking)  Monkey Devil!. The science diet seemed to be the only thing that calms his belly and helped him lose weight.

Probably didn't help with his weight that he ate hotdogs and hamburgers from Sonic every other day.   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4046 on: August 08, 2009, 07:31:32 PM »

Got home, tried to post, got kicked out of the cage. Took me forever to crawl my way in through the back door. Going to read what all I missed since I left. 

I got on the ice and my coach told me after skate school I was going to do an exhibition of my program. So after skate school, all kids had to leave the ice and there were moms, dads, coaches, kids all watching me. I wasn't even that nervous. I finished early and my coach knew I would do it, so she told the girl that is doing the music tomorrow, if I finish early lower the sound.  Monkey Devil! I tried later, but there were too many kids and hockey players that I couldn't do it all to my music. I pray that I will do okay and my bewbs don't fall out of my top during my spirals. 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4047 on: August 08, 2009, 07:38:18 PM »

I got on the ice and my coach told me after skate school I was going to do an exhibition of my program. So after skate school, all kids had to leave the ice and there were moms, dads, coaches, kids all watching me. I wasn't even that nervous. I finished early and my coach knew I would do it, so she told the girl that is doing the music tomorrow, if I finish early lower the sound.  Monkey Devil! I tried later, but there were too many kids and hockey players that I couldn't do it all to my music. I pray that I will do okay and my bewbs don't fall out of my top during my spirals. 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  I'm sure your bewbs will behave when they know it is show time!

Sounds like you had a great day at the rink!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4048 on: August 08, 2009, 07:38:48 PM »

My husband and I belong to a local pet food coop that enables us to purchase raw meats and veg mixes and supplies at discount prices for our pets.  We have three Saluki hounds and they are feed whole raw chicken backs, beef ribs and etc., along with veggies that we blanche.  The two yorkies are fed food from this site:  omaspride.com.   I alternately feed them poultry, beef and lamb.  There is no corn, no rice, no fillers.  This is what is in their food:

Our ground meat, ground meat/bone, and whole bone products are sold in a variety of sizes to suit the needs of most pet owners.  Oma's Pride Mixes (Chicken, Turkey Beef and Lamb) are made with USDA inspected meats.

The ingredients and ingredient ratios in the "mixes" are:
Poultry:      70% meat/bone
                   10% organ meats (liver/hearts/gizzards)
                   20% vegetables  chicken-(butternut squash/broccoli/kale) turkey- (green been, yellow squash ,okra)

Beef:          70% Ground beef / bone
                   10% organ meats (heart/liver/kidney)
                   20% vegetables (butternut squash/broccoli/kale)

Lamb:         80% meat/bone
                    20% vegetables (zucchini, olewo carrots, parsley)

NOTE:  There are NO additives or preservatives in any of our items

I buy the food through the coop, not from Oma's direct and then divide and freeze it.  I use a scale and weigh out their portion each day.  I feed twice a day.  Muffy gets 1.7 oz. twice a day, and Bitsy gets 1.3 oz. twice a day.  They also get an occasional treat and etc.     They are healthy and do well on this diet.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4049 on: August 08, 2009, 07:40:57 PM »

I'm glad you had a good day JSM!  I'm going to the test thread & see if I can figure out how to do a quote stack cut.  I have the instructions.  Just not sure I can follow them.  Thanks for letting me visit with you today.

an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4050 on: August 08, 2009, 07:46:44 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  I'm sure your bewbs will behave when they know it is show time!

Sounds like you had a great day at the rink!

I did, hope it turns out like you say it will Cece! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4051 on: August 08, 2009, 08:19:21 PM »

You will do great tomorrow JSM        That dog food sounds very healthy, we have to buy Zoe prescription dog food, which costs an arm and a leg, but now we are able to mix in some Iams for digestion with it and she does well with it. Now starting tomorrow I will mix some Iams wet food in with it also, only 2 tbls because if she gets more her irritable bowel will act up.    ::MonkeyJacknBox  Had to use this, it's so cute 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4052 on: August 08, 2009, 08:26:16 PM »

Hey Monkeys.I'm just checking in and wanted to thank all of you for your kind words and prayers.
I did find out what happened.This young man,had broken up with his girlfriend around the 4th of July.I'm sure that was weighing heavily on him.You know being a teenager is so hard.He had joined the football team,but didn't want to go to practice Friday.He and his mom and step dad had just came back from the Gulf.Maybe they thought he was just tired.He wanted to go to his dad's house who lives just right up the road.He got up this morning,and sometime before lunch he talked to his best friend and said he was going to kill himself.His friend rushed over and tried to talk to him and that's when this beautiful boy took his own life.I cannot imagine what his friend is going through.   
There is a suicide note,but the police have it right now.
The mother and aunt tried to get through the police tape and were refused,as would be expected.The aunt saw her nephew being carried out.My heart aches for the mother.All she wanted was to hold her child and make all the pain go away.
He is at the funeral home.I don't know the arrangements yet.It is all so crazy.I know she must be completely broken up.This was her only child.She was teaching him to drive the past few weeks and he had a truck in the drive.
It's all too sad.Gotta go,granddaughter is here.I'll be in and out.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4053 on: August 08, 2009, 08:30:11 PM »

an angelic monkey  And her only child, I just don't know what to say, maybe what is in the note will help some?  I'm sure not. And the poor kid who saw this, my prayers are with them all.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4054 on: August 08, 2009, 08:46:24 PM »

My husband and I belong to a local pet food coop that enables us to purchase raw meats and veg mixes and supplies at discount prices for our pets.  We have three Saluki hounds and they are feed whole raw chicken backs, beef ribs and etc., along with veggies that we blanche.  The two yorkies are fed food from this site:  omaspride.com.   I alternately feed them poultry, beef and lamb.  There is no corn, no rice, no fillers.  This is what is in their food:

Our ground meat, ground meat/bone, and whole bone products are sold in a variety of sizes to suit the needs of most pet owners.  Oma's Pride Mixes (Chicken, Turkey Beef and Lamb) are made with USDA inspected meats.

The ingredients and ingredient ratios in the "mixes" are:
Poultry:      70% meat/bone
                   10% organ meats (liver/hearts/gizzards)
                   20% vegetables  chicken-(butternut squash/broccoli/kale) turkey- (green been, yellow squash ,okra)

Beef:          70% Ground beef / bone
                   10% organ meats (heart/liver/kidney)
                   20% vegetables (butternut squash/broccoli/kale)

Lamb:         80% meat/bone
                    20% vegetables (zucchini, olewo carrots, parsley)

NOTE:  There are NO additives or preservatives in any of our items

I buy the food through the coop, not from Oma's direct and then divide and freeze it.  I use a scale and weigh out their portion each day.  I feed twice a day.  Muffy gets 1.7 oz. twice a day, and Bitsy gets 1.3 oz. twice a day.  They also get an occasional treat and etc.     They are healthy and do well on this diet.

So Muffy, where do you find this food at? Do you cook it yourself? Is it wet or dry food?  TIA JSM

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4055 on: August 08, 2009, 09:10:09 PM »

I'm so sorry to hear about the young man, Trimm.     God bless him, his family and his friends.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4056 on: August 08, 2009, 09:16:38 PM »

JSM- website for you to start reading:  barfworld.com

You can make your own food or buy it made.  I've done it and do it both ways.  Oh look, a new monkey  ::MonkeyJacknBox

I like this smiley  but rarely get to use it.

I like this one a lot, because it has always reminded me of youngest son when he was a toddler and would sit in his high chair and bang his fists on the tray, saying "eat", "eat", "eat"   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4057 on: August 08, 2009, 09:25:17 PM »

You will do great tomorrow JSM        That dog food sounds very healthy, we have to buy Zoe prescription dog food, which costs an arm and a leg, but now we are able to mix in some Iams for digestion with it and she does well with it. Now starting tomorrow I will mix some Iams wet food in with it also, only 2 tbls because if she gets more her irritable bowel will act up.    ::MonkeyJacknBox  Had to use this, it's so cute 
Thanks No Rose. I hope I do okay tomorrow.

That food Muffy told me about sounds really healthy. It also sounds like something I coud feed Josef in a bowl instead of feeding him by hand every night 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4058 on: August 08, 2009, 09:45:14 PM »

JSM- website for you to start reading:  barfworld.com

You can make your own food or buy it made.  I've done it and do it both ways.  Oh look, a new monkey  ::MonkeyJacknBox

I like this smiley  but rarely get to use it.

I like this one a lot, because it has always reminded me of youngest son when he was a toddler and would sit in his high chair and bang his fists on the tray, saying "eat", "eat", "eat"   
Thanks Muffy. I may try and see if I can buy it because I don't cook. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4059 on: August 08, 2009, 09:51:46 PM »

Night Monkeys, Trimm I will say many prayers for your neighbor's son and for you and your neighbor.

I am off to bed now.  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.