March 28, 2024, 02:59:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD #2  (Read 548092 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4100 on: August 09, 2009, 12:13:41 PM »

hi monkeys can't really type how have ya'll been

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4101 on: August 09, 2009, 12:34:56 PM »

JSM ~  some of the supermarkets in my area are selling what they call "fresh food for dogs, not dog food" from Fresh Pet Select. The website is freshpetselect.com or their ph. # is 1-866-789-3737.  If I were like you and were single, with one doggie and didn't cook, I would consider buying this food.  There is no corn, wheat or by-products.  But I notice it does have brown rice.  For those that worry about "raw", this food is pastureized.  It's cooked some, in other words.  Each pound has:

7 oz. fresh chicken, turkey or beef, 2. oz. liver
1 egg (2 oz)
2 oz. Veg. & 1 oz brown rice
18 essential vitamins & minerals

I saw this at the grocery store, at the end of the dog food aisle.  It might seem expensive at first, but look at what you are getting.  When I look at bag dog food, I think of what people pay for filler.  Since I have 5 dogs, with 3 that are really large, this wouldn't be a good plan for me, plus my husband and I do also cook a lot for ourselves and our dogs.  We spend a lot of time working on our dogs food.  For our Saluki hounds  We buy 40 pound cases of chicken backs, pork ribs etc., dividing, freezing, blanching veggies .  The chicken backs are 29 cents a pound, so it lowers the price quite a bit.   But
the Fresh Pet Select might be good for a person with one or two dogs, or small dogs.  If you go to the website, it has places where it's sold, how much to feed and etc.  It may not be perfect, but to me it's a step in the right direction.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #4102 on: August 09, 2009, 12:36:10 PM »

TRIMM, I wish I could say something that would be a comfort to you, but as you know already, there is nothing I can really say. So just know how much I really care about how you are feeling, and I know all his friends and family are suffering too. It is all so sad. 

Thank you for all the times you have cheered up this Alabama girl with your music and southern humor. I hope your hubby soon gets better and back to work. They are saying the depression is over, and maybe it is. It will soon be cooler, and the lake will be serene and where you live you will have a beautiful fall.   

I wish I could tell you all how much you all have meant to me. And how much you have made me laugh and cry. NOROSE,sometimes I have felt like we were sisters under the skin. NORTHERNROSE, you are an awesome woman, and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your friendship. TEVYE, you are going to be fine. Your humor is intact, and you have a positive attitude. Lean on your family and monkeys when you feel you have too. SASSY, I am sorry if I have been someone you felt I ignored. I apologized before, but I don't know if that was enough, so I will do it again. I'm sorry. I have always admired you and your fortitude. I hope your husband will stay healthy and your girls as fiesty as ever.
LOVIN',I don't know how many times you have made me laugh out loud! You have a wicked sense of humor! MAGIC, You must be the sweetest person I have ever known. Please keep giving out those hugs, as they are sorely needed.Cece, thank you for being you and for being so attentive to everyone's feelings and how you are able to say just the right thing at the right time. CC, I will be sure to change my drawers every day, and I will think of you when I do. 
I know I must be forgetting someone, and if so, just know how much I have enjoyed my time here at Scared Monkeys, and how much you have meant to me. I thank KLAAS, for being fair, and all the MODS for the good work they do everyday. I especially thank RED for making Scared Monkeys possible.  an angelic monkey

And lastly JSM, I want you to know how much I value our friendship, and how many times I have fallen out of my chair laughing at you. When I was lurking before I got up enough nerve to post anywhere again, it was because I wanted to get to know you better and to be able to post with you. I was able to do both, and I found a friend. For that I will be forever grateful.  I came here for Caylee and I found so much more.  an angelic monkey
Hey, Missy, WTH? This sounds like an opus post, ya know, the last one you make? It better not be a "goodbye" post....I at least need you for underwear advice! We all need you!
(Hey, watch this. I'm gonna practice my new devious way of getting my way with DH and family: "but you have to do it, or you have to let me have it, or whatever I want cos I have CANCER! You can't say no to a cancer lady!") What do ya think? Is it working? (It did get DH to ease up on me yesterday...but he also told me not to try and play that card too often with him...he doesn't want me to get spoiled..SOB! He's already on to me!)
Fanny, thanks but I'm with Tevye here, this better not be your last post. Tevye needs you, I'm having a breakdown since yesterday, I need you, we all do. I love coming to this thread, it's friends, friends I don't have so this is wonderful to talk to you all.  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4103 on: August 09, 2009, 12:37:38 PM »

Thank-you Sassy, I keep waiting to come on here and hear that your a grandma, anytime now  an angelic monkey
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4104 on: August 09, 2009, 12:39:47 PM »

Thank-you Sassy, I keep waiting to come on here and hear that your a grandma, anytime now  an angelic monkey

I know.  My bet was for today.   Hubby's bet was for the 5th - he already lost.   My middle daughter has her money on the 11th.   Yougest is saying the 16th.   We'll see!    That little baby already has a mind of its own and will come when she feels like it.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4105 on: August 09, 2009, 12:42:47 PM »

I know.  My bet was for today.   Hubby's bet was for the 5th - he already lost.   My middle daughter has her money on the 11th.   Yougest is saying the 16th.   We'll see!    That little baby already has a mind of its own and will come when she feels like it.   
They do, when they are ready to come out and face the world that's when it will be.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4106 on: August 09, 2009, 12:49:21 PM »

I am LMAO over hear.I saw where Muffy was posting about dog food.Granddaughter just reminded of the time I cooked puppy snack.She and her mom ate one thinking they were human food.   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4107 on: August 09, 2009, 12:50:41 PM »

They do, when they are ready to come out and face the world that's when it will be.
I say the 13th.That's my birthday.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4108 on: August 09, 2009, 12:50:42 PM »

whats going on with Miss mae?  i've been gone a couple of days and won't be posting much fow about a week.  2 nights ago my bath room mirror fell off the wall and onto my head.  gashed my nose pretty good and cut off the tip of my right index finger.  so i have to use my middle finger to type and its not working too well.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4109 on: August 09, 2009, 12:51:19 PM »

I can't wait.   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4110 on: August 09, 2009, 12:52:06 PM »

whats going on with Miss mae?  i've been gone a couple of days and won't be posting much fow about a week.  2 nights ago my bath room mirror fell off the wall and onto my head.  gashed my nose pretty good and cut off the tip of my right index finger.  so i have to use my middle finger to type and its not working too well.
  an angelic monkey  OMG I'm so sorry, please take care.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4111 on: August 09, 2009, 12:53:30 PM »

I am LMAO over hear.I saw where Muffy was posting about dog food.Granddaughter just reminded of the time I cooked puppy snack.She and her mom ate one thinking they were human food.   Monkey Devil!
One of my neighbors and her sister make pup snacks at Christmas for the pups around here, she uses all people food and says that we can eat them also, but will say I haven't 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4112 on: August 09, 2009, 12:53:31 PM »

TRIMM, I wish I could say something that would be a comfort to you, but as you know already, there is nothing I can really say. So just know how much I really care about how you are feeling, and I know all his friends and family are suffering too. It is all so sad. 

Thank you for all the times you have cheered up this Alabama girl with your music and southern humor. I hope your hubby soon gets better and back to work. They are saying the depression is over, and maybe it is. It will soon be cooler, and the lake will be serene and where you live you will have a beautiful fall.   

I wish I could tell you all how much you all have meant to me. And how much you have made me laugh and cry. NOROSE,sometimes I have felt like we were sisters under the skin. NORTHERNROSE, you are an awesome woman, and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your friendship. TEVYE, you are going to be fine. Your humor is intact, and you have a positive attitude. Lean on your family and monkeys when you feel you have too. SASSY, I am sorry if I have been someone you felt I ignored. I apologized before, but I don't know if that was enough, so I will do it again. I'm sorry. I have always admired you and your fortitude. I hope your husband will stay healthy and your girls as fiesty as ever.
LOVIN',I don't know how many times you have made me laugh out loud! You have a wicked sense of humor! MAGIC, You must be the sweetest person I have ever known. Please keep giving out those hugs, as they are sorely needed.Cece, thank you for being you and for being so attentive to everyone's feelings and how you are able to say just the right thing at the right time. CC, I will be sure to change my drawers every day, and I will think of you when I do. 
I know I must be forgetting someone, and if so, just know how much I have enjoyed my time here at Scared Monkeys, and how much you have meant to me. I thank KLAAS, for being fair, and all the MODS for the good work they do everyday. I especially thank RED for making Scared Monkeys possible.  an angelic monkey

And lastly JSM, I want you to know how much I value our friendship, and how many times I have fallen out of my chair laughing at you. When I was lurking before I got up enough nerve to post anywhere again, it was because I wanted to get to know you better and to be able to post with you. I was able to do both, and I found a friend. For that I will be forever grateful.  I came here for Caylee and I found so much more.  an angelic monkey
Hey, Missy, WTH? This sounds like an opus post, ya know, the last one you make? It better not be a "goodbye" post....I at least need you for underwear advice! We all need you!
(Hey, watch this. I'm gonna practice my new devious way of getting my way with DH and family: "but you have to do it, or you have to let me have it, or whatever I want cos I have CANCER! You can't say no to a cancer lady!") What do ya think? Is it working? (It did get DH to ease up on me yesterday...but he also told me not to try and play that card too often with him...he doesn't want me to get spoiled..SOB! He's already on to me!)
Fanny, thanks but I'm with Tevye here, this better not be your last post. Tevye needs you, I'm having a breakdown since yesterday, I need you, we all do. I love coming to this thread, it's friends, friends I don't have so this is wonderful to talk to you all.  an angelic monkey

Me to Fanny.I will come and find you and and you know when us southerners say it...it's not pretty.I have a Towanda hat too.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4113 on: August 09, 2009, 12:55:07 PM »

NoRose,please don't have a breakdown.I'm trying my best to get calmed down around here.I am in limbo right now.
Did you take your medicine?I'm sending you a hug.   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4114 on: August 09, 2009, 12:55:30 PM »

I'm not a Southerner, but I am stubborn and can get down right mean, I'll join Trimm and the rest  an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4115 on: August 09, 2009, 12:55:50 PM »

One of my neighbors and her sister make pup snacks at Christmas for the pups around here, she uses all people food and says that we can eat them also, but will say I haven't 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4116 on: August 09, 2009, 12:58:09 PM »

Mamacrazy.You have to take care of yourself.Bless your heart.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4117 on: August 09, 2009, 12:59:41 PM »

NoRose,please don't have a breakdown.I'm trying my best to get calmed down around here.I am in limbo right now.
Did you take your medicine?I'm sending you a hug.   an angelic monkey
I did, let's put it this way, if you put on the news and it says a crazy, middle aged woman went on a rampage it will be me. I broke down in the store because the deli didn't have any shaved turkey that I buy for Zoe,  I do believe they will never run out again. I was so ashamed that I started to cry about turkey.  But I'm more concerned about you and the family of the young man, I'm not good with words, but I have been thinking about the situation and it is just so upsetting. My heart goes out to the mom, who just wanted to see him and hold him.  an angelic monkey I hope you had a good time for your granddaughter's birthday, though I'm sure it was very hard to do.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4118 on: August 09, 2009, 01:00:35 PM »

Obese Texas Inmate Charged With Hiding Gun in His Rolls of Fat
Saturday, August 08, 2009 

George Vera is charged with possession of a firearm in a correctional facility.
HOUSTON —  An obese inmate in Texas has been charged after officials learned he had a gun hidden under flabs of his own flesh.

Twenty-five-year-old George Vera was charged with possession of a firearm in a correctional facility after he told a guard at the Harris County Jail about the unloaded 9mm pistol.

The Houston Chronicle reported Thursday that Vera was originally arrested on charges of selling illegal copies of compact discs.

The 500-pound man was searched during his arrest and again at a city jail and the county jail, but officers never found the weapon in his rolls of skin. Vera admitted having the gun during a shower break at the county jail.

Not too much one can add to that    Have a great day today JSM, you will do great 
Thanks No Rose. I will take a xanax before I perform. 

You'll be great.     Granddaughter thanks you for the videos.   

~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #4119 on: August 09, 2009, 01:02:19 PM »

I think Fanny is just at church. I don't think we need to mount a posse for her just yet.

And you type remarkably well for being short-fingered! Maybe some voice recognition software would help? does that stuff even work here?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.