June 03, 2024, 08:53:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 143 8/5/09 - 8/18/09  (Read 384816 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1160 on: August 12, 2009, 08:58:10 PM »

When I think about the trial starting next Spring..that really doesn't give the A's much time to get the new girls home and their foundation up and running.  They are trying to get grants and  donations.

However once the trial starts , between the prosecution and the defense they are going to be shown as liars..they can't have it both ways..or even one way now.   

Since they have clearly shown they are defending Casey, but yet taking donations in Caylee's name, once trial starts they will have to pick a side.  Guess what neither side will want them because of their lies and tall tales.  The defense wil use the lies to say why would they lie if their daughter is innocent and they had no part?  The prosecution will show they lied to try to cover for Casey.  Good luck to them with their charities..no one in their right mind will give them money once the trial is under way.

I'd rather run my last dollar through a paper shredder.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: August 12, 2009, 08:59:42 PM »

Hi monkeys.  Been here all along, but coming out from the rafters for a bit.

I've been just sick in the gut since the photos, etc. were posted a week or so ago, showing where the different parts of Caylee's body were found.  Reality just hit me that not only was this little girl tossed away like garbage, but also left for the animals to dismember and devour, e.g. feasting on Caylee.  We all know that G & C have been lying through their teeth.  But, at the point when the discarded, chewed, human remains of Caylee where found and known about by G & C, they didn't give a rats azz other than about their own azz.  I'm sorry if my graphic words have offended anyone, but that's what happened to Caylee and non of the family seem to be bothered by it one bit.  I just can't comprehend such evil in not just one family member, but all of them.  May they all rot in hell both on earth and for eternity. 

Hi GO..good to see you down from the rafters!!  You sure didn't offend me......

Hi Sunny.  Thanks for the vote of confidence.  Been here since last fall and I know that over the months, the circumstance about and surrounding Caylee's murder has really affected some of the great monkey members to the point where they had to give it a rest for awhile.  I didn't want them to think I was out to offend them. 

It's good to take a break from time to time..it energizes one's soul. I do when things are slow...or I go back and read things again. Sometimes something new will pop out, or I might look at something differently.  I think many do the same. Please  feel free to  rant when ever you feel the need!!     Goodness knows most of us do from time to time!!
[/quote]

We would explode if we didn't.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: August 12, 2009, 10:16:49 PM »

ot ot ot ot ot ot ot ot i see you! an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1163 on: August 12, 2009, 10:56:20 PM »

ot ot ot ot ot ot ot ot i see you! an angelic monkey

'Nite Mamacrazy.   an angelic monkey   

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: August 12, 2009, 11:01:27 PM »

I've been just sick in the gut since the photos, etc. were posted a week or so ago, showing where the different parts of Caylee's body were found.  Reality just hit me that not only was this little girl tossed away like garbage, but also left for the animals to dismember and devour, e.g. feasting on Caylee.  We all know that G & C have been lying through their teeth.  But, at the point when the discarded, chewed, human remains of Caylee where found and known about by G & C, they didn't give a rats azz other than about their own azz.  I'm sorry if my graphic words have offended anyone, but that's what happened to Caylee and non of the family seem to be bothered by it one bit.  I just can't comprehend such evil in not just one family member, but all of them.  May they all rot in hell both on earth and for eternity. 

I am sorry I was not here when you posted. I have seen you in the rafters many times and have always enjoyed posting with you when you do come down. I too, had the same kicked in the gut feeling last Friday when I saw the animated fly-over of Caylee's remains scene. I had seen the gridded lay-out before in previous dumps. But I guess the size of Caylee's remains field didn't really sink in until then. To see in vivid colors just what remained of her little body just took my breath away. And I cried. When I think of it I cry. I looked at it again tonight and I cried again. I cannot imagine a more awful place to leave the body of a precious child.

My fury at these miserable Anthonys, every single one of them, is incalcuable.....way off the charts. They have done things and acted in ways no human being should ever have done, both before and after Caylee's murder. The total disregard of the terrible things that happened to Caylee and the horrendous derespect to her memory leaves me almost sick to my stomach at times. Friday was one of those times.

I, like you, have followed this case from the first day we heard Caylee was missing, her mother had never reported her missing and had not seen her for 31 days. The 31 day thing and Spindy's hysterical 911 call about "it smell like a dead body has been in the dam*ed car" drew me to Caylee. I have not left since.

Like everyone else who has followed this case closely, I have seen innumerable videos, new stories, daily scam cams, ride alongs with Murt. I have poured over every document released, watched every video interview, (even though sometimes I thought I was going to break my computer or tv), I suffered through them all, at least once, sometimes maybe more. I've looked at uncountable pictures, blown them up to see them better, and gone to web sites that I never thought I would take my eyes to see. I was not alway posting, as I didn't even know of such a thing before Caylee.

I had a computer to correspond with distant friends and relatives and to download embroidery software into my sewing machine. But I rapidly learned how to find things, and I read along for a long time. I tried posting before at another site, but that didn't work out so well. Live and learn. So here I am, a monkey, relatively new, but not new to the case. My sewing machine is now collecting dust......I cannot seem to tear myself away from Caylee, even when things are slow. I go back and re-read to see if I have missed anything. Or sometimes another monkey finds something and we tear into that like birthday presents until we get something new in a release of documents.

In all this time I have not found a thing that pulls me off the fact that the Anthonys knew what Casey was capable of, what kind of life she was dragging Caylee into, and did nothing to help this poor child and prevent her from being murdered by her own bio mother. The Anthonys have had us reeling with one dispicable thing after another. Spindy lost me with the rotting pizza in the trunk, right after the bond hearing. George lost me the day after his hyperventilating performance at the Grand Jury, when he stood in the early morning hours in his own driveway and did an interview going back to the same old song and dance. And Lee....with his code talking, giggling videos with Casey in jail...his sneeky little interviews with the OCSO trying to act like one of the good guys...and the corker was the "high-five" with Casey at the home detention officers lobby.

So here I am, with the rest of you, standing guard for Caylee. Trying to preserve her memory in a respectful way. Trying to keep her "grieving grandparents" from profiting off her memory any more than they have. They still do things every day that are just mind boggling. Their "sham" re-baptism this past Sunday on Caylee's birthday hit a new low. Baptism is suppose to be a joyous occassion. It was for me, and it always was when my children were baptized. The congregation of the church were joyous and celebratory. It was a new beginning.

I do not believe for one second it is a new beginning for the Anthonys. Like everything else, it was all for show. Caylee should be here for her baptism. I bet the thought of baptizing Caylee when she was a baby never even crossed their sorry minds. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1165 on: August 12, 2009, 11:19:00 PM »

This is an older video, made in October, 2008. It may bring back some memories and how awful this murder of Caylee really is. It is now in the hands of defense lawyers who are trying to sanitize her killing and lessen their clients cupability, all of them!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey WE WILL NOT FORGET YOU, CAYLEE. NOT EVER!  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SZbxYBrIZmc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/SZbxYBrIZmc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: August 12, 2009, 11:34:10 PM »

Fanny May ~ I never thought of it in that way, thanks for the insight! 

I had not either until this morning. I was always upset that the rains had come and prevented Caylee from being found sooner. I remember the feeling that I had when I knew her little body was out there somewhere and thought she was being washed away, never to be found. The rivers and creeks were overflowing everywhere, and it seemed impossible to ever find even one bone they could identify as hers. I had never thought that waters may have been a blessing in disguise.
an angelic monkey I had never thought of the Hurricane being a blessing in disguise until you just mentioned it Fanny. Thanks Fanny. JSM

I so identify with what you felt about what happened to Caylee after being dumped like garbage. I’m not able to understand how GA and CA could not be affected, not to mention how KC the biological mother could be so callous. To me, that was yet another shock to my senses with the first shock being the ODOR in the trunk of that car. The way the entire family tried to rationalize away the ODOR of what was left of Caylee is still appalling to me. They were all trying to erase the fact that Caylee was rotting away in that trunk while her mother partied hard and lived the beautiful life. It sickens me just to write about her smell of death rising from that trunk while her mother drives the car from man to man and then the grandfather drives the car and oh so carefully cleans it and the grandmother makes sure everything incriminating is removed and washed. Why does it bother me so much and they are not bothered? Those are some cold as ice people, not even capable of natural affection for their own blood. That they are free to live their wretched lives off money from the death of one of their own is more despicable than I can find words to describe. I’m still amazed that the church they were re baptized in didn’t immediately burst into flames and burn to the ground when they dared to bring their evil presence into that holy sanctuary. End of rant………….
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: August 12, 2009, 11:39:01 PM »

I feel your pain N2WISHN. I really, really do.  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: August 12, 2009, 11:40:42 PM »

TEVYE, I left you something in the prayer thread.  an angelic monkey

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: August 12, 2009, 11:45:29 PM »

I feel your pain N2WISHN. I really, really do.  an angelic monkey

You're right about this whole thing getting to be too much and just needing to back away for a time. I've done that because I JUST CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE OF THE ANT'S GETTING AWAY WITH MURDER AND STEALING FROM UNKNOWING PEOPLE TRYING TO LEND A HELPING HAND NOT TO MENTION LYING THEIR A$$ES OFF.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: August 12, 2009, 11:53:22 PM »

This is an older video, made in October, 2008. It may bring back some memories and how awful this murder of Caylee really is. It is now in the hands of defense lawyers who are trying to sanitize her killing and lessen their clients cupability, all of them!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey WE WILL NOT FORGET YOU, CAYLEE. NOT EVER!  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SZbxYBrIZmc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/SZbxYBrIZmc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Fanny Mae- thanks for posting this video!  As I watched I felt so sorry for the hundreds of searchers who went home each night, feeling like failures, utterly despondent because they were unable to find Caylee that day- night after night for months.  I thought about how Cindy should have been/had to have been aware of just how many people were actually wading through mucky swamps, walking edges of alligator-infested ponds, inching their way through snake-infested fields and dense underbrush...all for the sake of finding her "beloved" Caylee Marie.  Was she ever/has she ever been the least bit grateful?  NO.  Because someone actually did find Caylee.  IMO, I'm not sure she really wanted Caylee found.  IMO, she was part of the cover-up from the Tow Yard to the washing machine.  She's every bit as spiteful as Casey, purposefully giving LE the wrong hairbrush and refusing to give searchers articles of Caylee's clothing.  Which benefited her more- finding Caylee or diverting LE away from Casey with false sightings and attacking LE in the media?  What we saw was a concerted effort to derail LE's investigation of Casey, rather than a concerted effort to help LE find Caylee's "kidnapper".  We saw zero real Anthony cooperation with Le.  We saw 100% Cindy trying to usurp and direct an LE investigation.  Even to this day, Cindy and George have yet to be sincerely grateful to the hundreds of people, from all walks of life, who used their vacation time/sick days/personal days/free time and their own money to search for Caylee.  You know, all those people Cindy commanded to "Get off your  ***** and look for Caylee." She's not glad or grateful Caylee was found because finding Caylee meant catching Casey.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: August 13, 2009, 12:08:27 AM »

I logged back in so I could tell you HI! ISPY. I have been over lighting candles and thought I would breeze back by before I was gone. We seldom get to post together.

I have felt exceptionally down for the past few days. I know the document dump last Friday didn't make me feel any better about the Anthonys. I can close my eyes and see that awful place. To let Caylee's little body lay there for one second more that she had to was the biggest insult of all. I know they knew she was out there. Dominic Casey wouldn't have been out there with his steel rod prodding the ground and throwing blankets around and tearing into plastic bags, and searching for the three pavers. THEY KNEW. THEY KNEW and left her there.  Maybe D Casey didn't find her. Maybe he did. But if they knew she was there, a trained search party would have found her. But they didn't tell, because they didn't want her found....and it breaks my heart. 

Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1172 on: August 13, 2009, 12:09:43 AM »

Well, I can’t explain this, so I guess you will have to read it and draw your own conclusion…~

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/08/12/real-time-video-hopespring-to-suburban-creepy-cryptic-casey-part-2/

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1173 on: August 13, 2009, 12:12:17 AM »

I'll say, and it would not surprise me one bit if George is the fall guy, not one bit 

No Rose you just the nail on the head.  Baez and Lyon are going to try to frame George.  They will also try to frame Cindy and they'll do what they can to throw Jesse under the bus as well.  They will stop at nothing to create this reasonable doubt theory.  If George is lying , and he is about the June 16th episode, he opened a door that can't be shut now.

I think George realizes he's in quite a predicament.  His sworn statements on Caylee's clothing, his overly detailed account of seeing Casey and Caylee on June 16th, the whole gas can theft story, the ladder down-side gate open pool story, the gun he bought after Casey's bonding out that he smuggled into the garage in the wheel well, his visceral reaction to talking about the case (throwing up in LE interview, totally out of control in Morgan depositions), the chasing Casey down the toll-booth highway story, the "suicide" incident, etc.-not to mention he (the former LE homicide investigator) took possession of a decomp smelling car, drove it home, and was unaccounted for several hours in Cindy, Lee, and Casey's versions of July 15th.  There's a gaping hole, where George should be, when the other family members recall who was where when they were talking to who.  There's no mention of George even being in the home at all when Lee is talking to Casey and Cindy comes in at the end. We don't "see" or "hear" George in any of this until the very last night 911 call with his "Whaaat?".  So, where was he and what was he doing from the time they left that Tow Yard until his 911 call contribution?  I'm betting Cindy immediately began washing items and directed George to take care of that smell-hence his absence in anyone's recollections.

Forecast for the Day:
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: August 13, 2009, 12:25:59 AM »

I had not either until this morning. I was always upset that the rains had come and prevented Caylee from being found sooner. I remember the feeling that I had when I knew her little body was out there somewhere and thought she was being washed away, never to be found. The rivers and creeks were overflowing everywhere, and it seemed impossible to ever find even one bone they could identify as hers. I had never thought that waters may have been a blessing in disguise.
an angelic monkey I had never thought of the Hurricane being a blessing in disguise until you just mentioned it Fanny. Thanks Fanny. JSM

I so identify with what you felt about what happened to Caylee after being dumped like garbage. I’m not able to understand how GA and CA could not be affected, not to mention how KC the biological mother could be so callous. To me, that was yet another shock to my senses with the first shock being the ODOR in the trunk of that car. The way the entire family tried to rationalize away the ODOR of what was left of Caylee is still appalling to me. They were all trying to erase the fact that Caylee was rotting away in that trunk while her mother partied hard and lived the beautiful life. It sickens me just to write about her smell of death rising from that trunk while her mother drives the car from man to man and then the grandfather drives the car and oh so carefully cleans it and the grandmother makes sure everything incriminating is removed and washed. Why does it bother me so much and they are not bothered? Those are some cold as ice people, not even capable of natural affection for their own blood. That they are free to live their wretched lives off money from the death of one of their own is more despicable than I can find words to describe. I’m still amazed that the church they were re baptized in didn’t immediately burst into flames and burn to the ground when they dared to bring their evil presence into that holy sanctuary. End of rant………….
I couldnt of said it better!!

Loca
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: August 13, 2009, 12:27:36 AM »

I logged back in so I could tell you HI! ISPY. I have been over lighting candles and thought I would breeze back by before I was gone. We seldom get to post together.

I have felt exceptionally down for the past few days. I know the document dump last Friday didn't make me feel any better about the Anthonys. I can close my eyes and see that awful place. To let Caylee's little body lay there for one second more that she had to was the biggest insult of all. I know they knew she was out there. Dominic Casey wouldn't have been out there with his steel rod prodding the ground and throwing blankets around and tearing into plastic bags, and searching for the three pavers. THEY KNEW. THEY KNEW and left her there.  Maybe D Casey didn't find her. Maybe he did. But if they knew she was there, a trained search party would have found her. But they didn't tell, because they didn't want her found....and it breaks my heart. 

You are sooo right, Fanny Mae!  To be honest, I purposefully block thoughts about the whole decomp thing and refused to look at pics of the scene for a long time.  I'm not sure I can handle that.  I till have a hard time with just the many pics of Caylee.  I find myself looking into the little eyes and studying her facial expressions, searching for injuries, etc. I find myself mourning her loss each time I linger at a picture.  I pretty much avoid any videos of her-waaay to hard.  I have friends with children her age and this is too close to home.  Maybe I'm not jaded enough (Thank You God! It's to His credit), but every time I linger over a pic, I want to stand up and scream at the whole world, "Can't you see a life was snuffed out?!!  A person, with her own personality, her own smile!  A human being!  A little girl!".  I hope I'll never become so numb that this is common.  I don't know how people like Nutt and so many others here can search like they do.  I am so thankful for her and all of you that keep looking, keep pressing, keep demanding justice.  Read recently about a local photography business who process crime scene photos, free of charge, to help police.  It save investigation time and allows police to catch perps quicker.  The trade off is that the photographer have to look at those horrific pics in order to process them though.  As I don't think I could do that (much less regularly), I pray for those developers because it costs them something emotionally in using their gifts to help LE.
**Hat tip to all the many people who help LE.

Forecast for the Day:
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: August 13, 2009, 12:40:38 AM »

ISPY, I too have had concerns about the people who have been forgotten in all of this, and are not even recognized. I wonder what kind of feelings the searchers had when they were out looking for Caylee. Wanting to find her or something of her, but also afraid they might find something of her, if that makes any sense. I am sure many had nightmares, probably both before and after the searches.

Professionally trained searchers are not immuned to these human feelings either, and I am sure there were many that needed counseling and even time off after picking her bones from the muck.

The YouTube video tonight showed just part of the hundreds and hundreds of people that just wanted desperately to find Caylee. But her own family did not. It is not for me to judge, but I do anyway.   

Th

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: August 13, 2009, 12:44:11 AM »

Golden Oldie- Excellent post on the reality of the situation!  While I truthfully try not to really think about, every word you said was true and necessary.  I really wish someone would say this to George and Cindy's faces; they seem to have overlooked this cold, hard truth. ITA, how could they have let that child lie out there is far beyond me!  They had to have known late October/early November or Dominic Casey wouldn't have been poking around (saying that makes me feel sick). I thank God Jim had the guts to video Dominic poking around.  Jim may not be a saint (don't know, don't care, not my business), but at least he was uncomfortable with what was going on enough to document it.  I think he was concerned that if they (Dominic, Cindy, George) did find Caylee, they'd tamper with evidence or simply no report it ever.  Isn't it great how God already has people in place to thwart things like this?  A meter reader-who would have ever guessed?  All those useful party pics, Facebook/MySpace entrees, the traceable texts, etc. and let's not forget the observant Tow Yard guy with experience at finding a dead body in a car once before.  I tend to think he was letting George know that he knew the score(hence the need to report the car same night, Cindy).

Forecast for the Day:
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: August 13, 2009, 12:45:51 AM »

Well, I can’t explain this, so I guess you will have to read it and draw your own conclusion…~

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/08/12/real-time-video-hopespring-to-suburban-creepy-cryptic-casey-part-2/

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I have heard some of the theories about the location on Suburban and the numerical addy of the spot. I don't know how much I buy into it, but I have kept an open mind. I do think to some extent Skanky was giving little hints, because she thought she was so smart and already so used to lying, she thought she was fooling everyone.
That remark about "feeling Caylee was close" is going to come back and bite her in the ever-spreading azz, come court time.  JMO

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1179 on: August 13, 2009, 12:49:30 AM »

I am sorry I was not here when you posted. I have seen you in the rafters many times and have always enjoyed posting with you when you do come down. I too, had the same kicked in the gut feeling last Friday when I saw the animated fly-over of Caylee's remains scene. I had seen the gridded lay-out before in previous dumps. But I guess the size of Caylee's remains field didn't really sink in until then. To see in vivid colors just what remained of her little body just took my breath away. And I cried. When I think of it I cry. I looked at it again tonight and I cried again. I cannot imagine a more awful place to leave the body of a precious child.

My fury at these miserable Anthonys, every single one of them, is incalcuable.....way off the charts. They have done things and acted in ways no human being should ever have done, both before and after Caylee's murder. The total disregard of the terrible things that happened to Caylee and the horrendous derespect to her memory leaves me almost sick to my stomach at times. Friday was one of those times.

I, like you, have followed this case from the first day we heard Caylee was missing, her mother had never reported her missing and had not seen her for 31 days. The 31 day thing and Spindy's hysterical 911 call about "it smell like a dead body has been in the dam*ed car" drew me to Caylee. I have not left since.

Like everyone else who has followed this case closely, I have seen innumerable videos, new stories, daily scam cams, ride alongs with Murt. I have poured over every document released, watched every video interview, (even though sometimes I thought I was going to break my computer or tv), I suffered through them all, at least once, sometimes maybe more. I've looked at uncountable pictures, blown them up to see them better, and gone to web sites that I never thought I would take my eyes to see. I was not alway posting, as I didn't even know of such a thing before Caylee.

I had a computer to correspond with distant friends and relatives and to download embroidery software into my sewing machine. But I rapidly learned how to find things, and I read along for a long time. I tried posting before at another site, but that didn't work out so well. Live and learn. So here I am, a monkey, relatively new, but not new to the case. My sewing machine is now collecting dust......I cannot seem to tear myself away from Caylee, even when things are slow. I go back and re-read to see if I have missed anything. Or sometimes another monkey finds something and we tear into that like birthday presents until we get something new in a release of documents.

In all this time I have not found a thing that pulls me off the fact that the Anthonys knew what Casey was capable of, what kind of life she was dragging Caylee into, and did nothing to help this poor child and prevent her from being murdered by her own bio mother. The Anthonys have had us reeling with one dispicable thing after another. Spindy lost me with the rotting pizza in the trunk, right after the bond hearing. George lost me the day after his hyperventilating performance at the Grand Jury, when he stood in the early morning hours in his own driveway and did an interview going back to the same old song and dance. And Lee....with his code talking, giggling videos with Casey in jail...his sneeky little interviews with the OCSO trying to act like one of the good guys...and the corker was the "high-five" with Casey at the home detention officers lobby.

So here I am, with the rest of you, standing guard for Caylee. Trying to preserve her memory in a respectful way. Trying to keep her "grieving grandparents" from profiting off her memory any more than they have. They still do things every day that are just mind boggling. Their "sham" re-baptism this past Sunday on Caylee's birthday hit a new low. Baptism is suppose to be a joyous occassion. It was for me, and it always was when my children were baptized. The congregation of the church were joyous and celebratory. It was a new beginning.

I do not believe for one second it is a new beginning for the Anthonys. Like everything else, it was all for show. Caylee should be here for her baptism. I bet the thought of baptizing Caylee when she was a baby never even crossed their sorry minds. JMO

OH Fanny, GREAT POST!!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.