June 03, 2024, 08:54:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 143 8/5/09 - 8/18/09  (Read 384817 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1340 on: August 13, 2009, 07:11:58 PM »

Where were George and Spindy when Caylee needed them? JMO

Agree with you Fanny.  Wow, I hadn't seen that photo before.  I take it that those are the pavers in the back yard where some had to be replaced?

I think they were the larger ones, the ones past the door. JMO

Fanny, if that's the case, and the As's keep their grill and whatever else that has white sheets/covers over them, it appears that it would have been easy for KC to hide Caylee's body under one of those white things until she was ready to move Caylee's body.  Holy cow.

This is where I think she was. JMO

Since we were on the subject of bruises, what is on Caylee's arm in the photo with the sandbox? I tried to zoom in and couldn't tell.

Hello LUCKY777. Some people think they were "tatooes." I couldn't zoom in enough to see. Maybe some smarter monkeys could do that. I have my doubts. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: August 13, 2009, 07:15:20 PM »

Where were George and Spindy when Caylee needed them? JMO

Agree with you Fanny.  Wow, I hadn't seen that photo before.  I take it that those are the pavers in the back yard where some had to be replaced?

I think they were the larger ones, the ones past the door. JMO

Fanny, if that's the case, and the As's keep their grill and whatever else that has white sheets/covers over them, it appears that it would have been easy for KC to hide Caylee's body under one of those white things until she was ready to move Caylee's body.  Holy cow.

This is where I think she was. JMO

From the report (can't remember the particular one because there's been so many of them at this point), I believe you are correct on the sandbox.  Wasn't that one of the places the dogs hit on?  But, my old memory has been trying to remember the reasoning for the As's replacing some of the pavers. 

Because they were in the swamp along with CAYLEE'S REMAINS, GEORGE, her poor little remains, Jojo. jmo

When LP had his first forum, I was a member, and LP told us about the pavers in the woods before they became public knowledge. He said that they were not from the Anthony's backyard but that there was a significant meaning to them. LP's forum closed down later on but I believe the significance to them was that Dom Casey was told that Caylee would be found near where there were 3 pavers.  I know a lot of people don't believe what LP says, so make of this what you will.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: August 13, 2009, 07:15:34 PM »

I guess I'm missing something.....how can placing duct tape on a child, and numerous pieces of duct tape, be accidental?

That leads me to the next headscratcher.  Some people's theory is that the defense going to try to throw GA under the bus.  How can they do that with the duct tape and KC's fingerprint?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1343 on: August 13, 2009, 07:17:08 PM »

..this is just a theory a friend has...I am fairly sure she used the term Dissociative Amnesia...saying it COULD be a defense kc might try to use. It's just her opinion. I am sorry I brought it up....I just thought it was interesting to hear someone else's point of view...I will not make that mistake again. Sorry to ruffle anyone's feathers. I thought it might be interesting to look at another's point of view.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: August 13, 2009, 07:18:46 PM »

The Caylee Sunshine doll, as cheesey as it is. The same logo I posted earlier, hanging around Spindy's neck. Conincidence???? I don't think so. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1345 on: August 13, 2009, 07:20:57 PM »

..this is just a theory a friend has...I am fairly sure she used the term Dissociative Amnesia...saying it COULD be a defense kc might try to use. It's just her opinion. I am sorry I brought it up....I just thought it was interesting to hear someone else's point of view...I will not make that mistake again. Sorry to ruffle anyone's feathers. I thought it might be interesting to look at another's point of view.

Sunny, you didn't ruffle my feathers.  However, it's that dinner time thing again, so I need to go for now and that ruffles my feathers.  I always miss out on the great discussions.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: August 13, 2009, 07:21:49 PM »

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: August 13, 2009, 07:22:38 PM »

I guess I'm missing something.....how can placing duct tape on a child, and numerous pieces of duct tape, be accidental?

I don't think it can be!   

I agree.  There is no way to spin this as an accident.  I think the defense will try to point to a different perp.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: August 13, 2009, 07:23:49 PM »

That leads me to the next headscratcher.  Some people's theory is that the defense going to try to throw GA under the bus.  How can they do that with the duct tape and KC's fingerprint?

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1349 on: August 13, 2009, 07:24:01 PM »

Please don't be sorry Sunny!  I really enjoy hearing others theories and hope no one is afraid to post them!  an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: August 13, 2009, 07:25:39 PM »

Since we were on the subject of bruises, what is on Caylee's arm in the photo with the sandbox? I tried to zoom in and couldn't tell.

I remember talking about this and I think the general consensus was it was probably one of those fake tattoos.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: August 13, 2009, 07:25:45 PM »

They found her fingerprint on the duct tape?

I believe in miracles!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: August 13, 2009, 07:27:47 PM »

You didn't ruffle my feathers and it's good to hear different theories on how Casey will try to weasel out of this. It's also good to give theories to show how it will or will not work. On the amnesia one though, it is my belief that when one has amnesia they can't remember all or parts of something. I just don't see how Casey could forget how Caylee came up missing or more importantly how she died, but had so many stories of where she was....and not the same story either, she had Caylee going to theme parks and to a birthday party and to the beach, something different as the days went by. She couldn't say I don't know where Caylee is, as someone who had amnesia would do, because then the search for Caylee would have begun immediately and she wouldn't have had the time to thoroughly decompose.  Amnesia will not work either IMO.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: August 13, 2009, 07:28:57 PM »

I think it is important that all points of view are stated.  Squelching someone's point of view can leave us clueless at trial time.

Respecting others and their points of view is what makes the monkey cage different from other forums.  We have the right to attack a theory, but not the right to attack other posters or their dental plan here.

I believe in miracles!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: August 13, 2009, 07:29:35 PM »

There was a clear fingerprint on the last doc dump. Very clear, with no explanation. Makes one wonder. JMO

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: August 13, 2009, 07:30:47 PM »

When LP had his first forum, I was a member, and LP told us about the pavers in the woods before they became public knowledge. He said that they were not from the Anthony's backyard but that there was a significant meaning to them. LP's forum closed down later on but I believe the significance to them was that Dom Casey was told that Caylee would be found near where there were 3 pavers.  I know a lot of people don't believe what LP says, so make of this what you will.

Thanks for clearing that up. I think LP gave a lot of info but sometimes it was difficult to follow.  I listened to him recently on a live cyber cast thingie...he clarified, for me, the statement about kc being seen in a hotel.motel parking lot. He said he received an anonymous call from a man who said he saw kc that night early morning in a parking lot.....LP said on the broadcast he wished that man would contact him again.

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1356 on: August 13, 2009, 07:31:20 PM »

We don't know for sure....yet.  But I have a strong feeling we will be hearing that they do during the trial. I feel that is the reason the state brought back the DP after Caylee was found.  Also, that lone fingerprint that was in the last doc dump, why did we see that?  There is a reason for that too, I believe. Hmmmmm......

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1357 on: August 13, 2009, 07:32:00 PM »

I don't think it can be!   

I agree.  There is no way to spin this as an accident.  I think the defense will try to point to a different perp.

I had had that thought myself, Bearly.  Unless they've got more on KC than I'm aware of.  (like prints on tape, etc.)

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1358 on: August 13, 2009, 07:32:09 PM »

I think it is important that all points of view are stated.  Squelching someone's point of view can leave us clueless at trial time.

Respecting others and their points of view is what makes the monkey cage different from other forums.  We have the right to attack a theory, but not the right to attack other posters or their dental plan here.

Thank you Bearly -  an angelic monkey
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1359 on: August 13, 2009, 07:32:18 PM »

Who stands for Caylee?? I do. Who elses?? 

[center][/center]
I do!

Just my 2 cents since we're all just sharing our thoughts on this. I would love to see this go to trial and KC get the DP, but my guess is she will plea out somehow. AL doesn't like to lose, and with all the evidence against skanky I don't see AL sticking around for a Nanny defense and possibly ruining her perfect record. Also, wouldn't KC have to take the stand in order to change from the Nanny story to the Accident story? Just thinking that even Bozo isn't that stupid to put that lying skank on the stand to be ripped apart by the State. The only other thing left is the insanity defense and that most likely wouldn't fly either, even tho I truly believe that KC doesn't live in the same reality as most folks on this planet. But she still knows the difference between right and wrong despite her warped view of reality.

We all stand for Caylee!  

Just because we all don't agree on what will happen at trial does not mean we don't all stand for CAYLEE!

I may be mistaken but I seem to remember something in the recent document release that indicated that Caylee was alive when the duct tape was placed on her mouth.  Anyone else remember that?  That indicates murder to me but even so, if I were the defence I'd certainly attempt to claim it was an accident.  That's really all they have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.