June 03, 2024, 08:41:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 143 8/5/09 - 8/18/09  (Read 384813 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1520 on: August 13, 2009, 09:27:49 PM »

And I for one am very interested in what the defense will do, and I'm waiting on Andrea's briefs which should be coming anytime now.

lol  -  can't help it.
I was expecting that picture, I would have used another word, but didn't know what word to use 
This pic?     I was going to post it in my answer, but forgot. We need a little jocularity right about now.

hahahaha...I knew it was coming!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1521 on: August 13, 2009, 09:30:21 PM »

Mamacrazy - I'm not saying it will work, and I'm not saying I agree.  I'm just saying that the defense is going to have to go for insantity or accidental. 

Can the defense go with accidental, such as the pool, etc... and.... still throw JOJO and Spindy under the bus for covering up while Casey was lying to protect her parents?

The defense can look as idiotic as they want and throw anything out there.  Not sure if it will be beneficial with the exception that it could cause a mistrial.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: August 13, 2009, 09:34:43 PM »

Mamacrazy - I'm not saying it will work, and I'm not saying I agree.  I'm just saying that the defense is going to have to go for insantity or accidental. 
oh, i get it...i would just like to see how they could explain it.  if bozo was smart he would have gone for insanity in the first place...isn't that why the first dp lawyer quit...?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: August 13, 2009, 09:37:38 PM »

..this is just a theory a friend has...I am fairly sure she used the term Dissociative Amnesia...saying it COULD be a defense kc might try to use. It's just her opinion. I am sorry I brought it up....I just thought it was interesting to hear someone else's point of view...I will not make that mistake again. Sorry to ruffle anyone's feathers. I thought it might be interesting to look at another's point of view.
but even if that is the defense..wouldn't that kinda' be like admitting she did it but she doesn't remember?  i would stick with the nanny story myself.  cause even if you don't remember doesn't mean you didn't do it.  wouldn't that go with an insanity plea?   
sorry just trying to catch up.

I may be wrong but I will ask her again...I think that the Dissociative Amnesia would not be an insanity defense.  Yes, it would mean she was guilty...this was just a possible situation when going for a possible plea bargain.  But I really hesitate to bring this to the board again
well don't.  if we can figure it out before they can hopefully we can debunk it.

NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1524 on: August 13, 2009, 09:39:33 PM »

Can the defense go with accidental, such as the pool, etc... and.... still throw JOJO and Spindy under the bus for covering up while Casey was lying to protect her parents?

The defense can look as idiotic as they want and throw anything out there.  Not sure if it will be beneficial with the exception that it could cause a mistrial.

Very true!  Although I have full confidence in the SA and I believe there is so much that we haven't seen, I still feel the jury will convict and the DP will be recommended.  What irritates me the most is the years of appeals - I'm in favor of old west justice - from the courtroom to the gallows!
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: August 13, 2009, 09:40:55 PM »

And I for one am very interested in what the defense will do, and I'm waiting on Andrea's briefs which should be coming anytime now.

We have a little wait, it is scheduled for Jan. 21st at 10:00, providing she doesn't come up with some reason to delay that too.

I hope there is no delay.January will be here before we know it.   

In all honesty, I'm wondering what Andrea's supposed excuse of a teaching schedule is for the 2nd semester.  She could continue to drag this on for another six months.  On second thought, one of the other attorneys could all of a sudden have a class to teach for the next semester.  Awhile back, someone posted to me that trials can't be detained forever.  It seems like the Bozo team is sure trying to push this to the limit.  I'll be surprised if everything is a go in Jan.  JMO.
i for one always assumed that justice would come before a teaching schedule...oops my bad...the way i see it (and i pray) is that stricklin see's that there is no way the defense has a chance and so he dosen't mind the delays.  (i pray for Caylee's sake) an angelic monkey

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1526 on: August 13, 2009, 09:42:02 PM »

Here is one site, the Cleveland Clinic, that explains dissociative amnmesia.    http://my.clevelandclinic.org/disorders/Dissociative_Disorders/hic_Dissociative_Amnesia.aspx   Hmmmm.....maybe the Anthonys had a double cause for going to the CC!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1527 on: August 13, 2009, 09:43:12 PM »

Night Monks...going to go say Hi in Musings and take a walk with my DH.  Sleep in peace!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: August 13, 2009, 09:52:29 PM »

Here is one site, the Cleveland Clinic, that explains dissociative amnmesia.    http://my.clevelandclinic.org/disorders/Dissociative_Disorders/hic_Dissociative_Amnesia.aspx   Hmmmm.....maybe the Anthonys had a double cause for going to the CC!
i just read that and really my take...and i'm not trying to sound like an azz...that would pretty much get anybody out of anything...really.  oh i just don't remember...it was so horrible...i can't remember any of it...don't get me wrong...in some cases (such as a being kidnapped or raped or what have you..) i could understand...but if your the one bringing the horribleness , then you happen to forget it?  i hope bozo does go with this...he'll be laughed out of the courtroom.  unless he tries to say both Caylee and Casey were subjected to something from someone but that would be a strech as well. 

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: August 13, 2009, 09:56:21 PM »

It's jammie time, so I'm heading out with the rest of you early birds.

There is no doubt in my mind, through thick and thin, Caylee's memory will be the one which comes out on top.  It's just the process by which it is getting there that is so frustrating to all of us.

Sleep tight, all.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1530 on: August 13, 2009, 10:00:06 PM »

Thanks.

Happy birthday, Trimmy!  I was trying to post another Youtube, but my computer needs an enema.

But,but,you said my name and enema in the same sentence.   
 Monkey Devil!

No, it was 2 sentences, see?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1531 on: August 13, 2009, 10:14:24 PM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE   an angelic monkey   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: August 13, 2009, 10:15:20 PM »

LWOP so do I Sunny.

And I am OK with that. In fact as much as I would like to see her get the DP...I think her in the GP will be REAL punishment for her!
I think if she gets LWOP she won't be in general pop right away.Too many people would want to kill her there and you know how they must protect the rights of prisoners.Although I would love to see her sharing a cell with scott peterscum.     Monkey Devil!
I was told by someone who is a jail officer, not prison, jail, that Casey would be housed with women who had committed similar crimes and had the same mind set as Casey, "I didn't do it, I'm innocent". No general population, no contact at all with GP. I remember being shocked that there were that many women that they had their own housing and yes it's true....there is a large amount of women who commit these crimes on their own family members.

I was told basically the same.  I was told by people who the prisons (Associate Wardens) that the woman are far worse then the men.   

He77, just troll through the ladies room looking for a place to park.

I can't imagine living with that many women day after day.

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: August 13, 2009, 10:15:46 PM »

Thanks.

Happy birthday, Trimmy!  I was trying to post another Youtube, but my computer needs an enema.

But,but,you said my name and enema in the same sentence.   
 Monkey Devil!

No, it was 2 sentences, see?

You know I love ya Bearly.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1534 on: August 13, 2009, 10:16:44 PM »

an angelic monkey

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: August 13, 2009, 10:20:36 PM »

We have a little wait, it is scheduled for Jan. 21st at 10:00, providing she doesn't come up with some reason to delay that too.

Are we skipping Christmas this year?   

Don't tell CBB or Brandi, they probably have our Christmas avis almost finished by now.

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1536 on: August 13, 2009, 10:20:58 PM »

lol  -  can't help it.
I was expecting that picture, I would have used another word, but didn't know what word to use 
This pic?     I was going to post it in my answer, but forgot. We need a little jocularity right about now.

hahahaha...I knew it was coming!!

I can't help myself........

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: August 13, 2009, 10:21:16 PM »

Good Night Monkeys!

As someone said earlier tonight....justice for Caylee will come in time, not by our time frame but in God's time. I do believe that is true. We are all here for the long haul, however long it takes. Patience is a virtue, let's all remember that. Caylee knows what is in our hearts, let that be a comfort to us all for now.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1538 on: August 13, 2009, 10:22:44 PM »

Are we skipping Christmas this year?   

Don't tell CBB or Brandi, they probably have our Christmas avis almost finished by now.

No skipping Christmas.One thing I love better than Tink...Snowmen.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1539 on: August 13, 2009, 10:23:38 PM »

Good Night Monkeys!

As someone said earlier tonight....justice for Caylee will come in time, not by our time frame but in God's time. I do believe that is true. We are all here for the long haul, however long it takes. Patience is a virtue, let's all remember that. Caylee knows what is in our hearts, let that be a comfort to us all for now.   

Well said.   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.