June 03, 2024, 09:09:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 143 8/5/09 - 8/18/09  (Read 384818 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1620 on: August 14, 2009, 10:39:51 AM »

The two smiley sunshine faces are a little different from each other.  The smile seems to be a much bigger smile on the pendant and there are 13 sun rays on the doll and 12 on the pendant and placement of the rays are different too.

Cindy and George may not have had anything to do with the doll and once it was discovered, as far as we were told, they put a stop to it.  We all know their feelings about them being the only ones who can make money from using Caylee's name.  Obviously Cindy liked the logo enough to have a pendant made that was very similar. I can see where both theories could come into play here, I'm just undecided as to which one.

I'll take the box.

They stopped the doll, so they could not have been making money on it.

They may have liked the idea and had one made of their own design.

I don't think it was an in your face thing, Cindy has put her stamp on Caylee, sad to say.  Who would think to copyright their missing granddaughter's name?  Why not look for your granddaughter instead of looking for a pot of gold?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1621 on: August 14, 2009, 10:41:42 AM »

Good Morning all.  I think Cindy's myspace (below) tells all.  Her true feelings of Casey.  I hope the State shows this in court. 

On the July 3, 2008 entry blog is:

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Hi HM....I think she revealed a lot that she probably now wishes she hadn't! The part about 'leaves without warning' has always made me wonder.....what really happened? Was there really a fight where Cindy put her hands around kc's neck?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: August 14, 2009, 10:42:36 AM »

A post made one year ago today:

✼HumbleOpinion's Weblog✼

✼JUSTICE for CAYLEE✼
RECAP: More screaming from George 14Aug08

with 6 comments

After a normal visit with Casey, George is not in a good mood, who would be, there daughter is a brat!

“Guys, please just leaves us alone!” When I go up here, do not follow us in the gate. Do not follow us when we’re standing in line, please.” Of course Cindy is talking at the same time.

When asked about the theory if Caylee was alive, George yells: “Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! I’m sick of this.”

Of course Cindy says: “And [a tipster] just spotted Caylee again, so you guys better just frickin’ quit bugging us.”

I guess I would have been in the same mood, if my daughter were NOT telling the truth.

Anthony’s visit 14 August
http://www.wftv.com/video/18490326/index.html

This is the video that Casey said:
                                   “I” – 243 times
                                   “I’m” – 66 times
                                   “I’ve” – 39 times
                                   “Me” – 37 times
                                   “Myself” – 9 times
                                   “My” – 28 times
                                   “We” – 12 times
                                   “Us” – 4 times
                                   “Caylee” – ONLY 8 TIMES!!
!

It is the video that the D-team wanted to be released, maybe get some sympathy from the everyone. I think it back fired!

I think it backfired too. 

Backfired like an old clunker.

I wonder if they could get cash for it?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1623 on: August 14, 2009, 10:45:08 AM »

Hi everyone!     It's good to see so many familiar faces again! 

Trimm..  Sorry for being a day late and a dollar short, but am hoping you had a great birthday!   

Desi..  My gosh, you have been sorely misssssssssed!  Soooooo glad to see you back!  Am gonna superglue you to your chair.  Hehe 

I'm going to superglue BOTH of you to a chair here! So good to see you Wyks and Desi!!!   

ISpy? Your post about Casey's relationship with Caylee is spot on, IMO. That first jail call set a tone that has played out ever since, "She just wants to know where Caylee is, now where's Tony's number?" The demands of a baby all the way through to age 3 almost require a bond, mature sense of responsibility, or at least a loving nature. Casey had none of these qualities. Casey was ripe for some form of neglect or abusive behavior toward Caylee, whether we ever know what form it took or not, IMO.

Good Morning Monkeys!!!

Good morning, CBB!  My don't you look comfy this morning.  I agree with you post about Wyks, Desi, and ISpy, too.

Good morning, Monkeys!!!

I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: August 14, 2009, 10:47:18 AM »

✼HumbleOpinion's Weblog✼

✼JUSTICE for CAYLEE✼

with 6 comments

After a normal visit with Casey, George is not in a good mood, who would be, there daughter is a brat!

“Guys, please just leaves us alone!” When I go up here, do not follow us in the gate. Do not follow us when we’re standing in line, please.” Of course Cindy is talking at the same time.

When asked about the theory if Caylee was alive, George yells: “Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! I’m sick of this.”

Of course Cindy says: “And [a tipster] just spotted Caylee again, so you guys better just frickin’ quit bugging us.”

I guess I would have been in the same mood, if my daughter were NOT telling the truth.

“I” – 243 times
                                   “I’m” – 66 times
                                   “I’ve” – 39 times
                                   “Me” – 37 times
                                   “Myself” – 9 times
                                   “My” – 28 times
                                   “We” – 12 times
                                   “Us” – 4 times
!

It is the video that the D-team wanted to be released, maybe get some sympathy from the everyone. I think it back fired!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1625 on: August 14, 2009, 10:47:34 AM »

I'm cynical, I know, but somehow, particularly after Caylee was found, the jewelry and shirts that the Ants wear seem like a badge on them. To me, it seems they are for pictures, cameras, and the public's eye, so they can make a statement. It just seems they wear that stuff to say, "I loved Caylee, I'm grieving and I knew her better than anyone of you who claim to care!" The dispaly seems to be more about them than anything else, IMO. After all, I don't think they have much else to point to that honors Caylee since they've been in the public eye. JMO.

CBB- To me it feels like sindy is doing an "In your face" to the media and all following the case.  I feel that the jewlrey has a hidden 'screww you ' message but that is me.  I can see them feeling as you say too, but either way it is TACKY SINDY and TASTELESS and SHOWS NO CLASS so sindy, TAKE IT OFF!   LOL - she has no clue or totally knows the reaction to her bling!!!!!!!

Count me in on the car wash Bearly!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1626 on: August 14, 2009, 10:48:45 AM »

Bearly,I love the monkey car wash.   

Good.  You have the first shift!

Okay!Let's wake up KCJackie.I'm sure she feels like helping me.   

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1627 on: August 14, 2009, 10:52:25 AM »

I'm cynical, I know, but somehow, particularly after Caylee was found, the jewelry and shirts that the Ants wear seem like a badge on them. To me, it seems they are for pictures, cameras, and the public's eye, so they can make a statement. It just seems they wear that stuff to say, "I loved Caylee, I'm grieving and I knew her better than anyone of you who claim to care!" The dispaly seems to be more about them than anything else, IMO. After all, I don't think they have much else to point to that honors Caylee since they've been in the public eye. JMO.

CBB- To me it feels like sindy is doing an "In your face" to the media and all following the case.  I feel that the jewlrey has a hidden 'screww you ' message but that is me.  I can see them feeling as you say too, but either way it is TACKY SINDY and TASTELESS and SHOWS NO CLASS so sindy, TAKE IT OFF!   LOL - she has no clue or totally knows the reaction to her bling!!!!!!!

Tasteless and no class? The Ant's? nah................        
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1628 on: August 14, 2009, 10:59:09 AM »

No idea who this is and because it is on Twitter take it with a grain of salt:

http://twitter.com/Innocentblogger

her attorney. She was telling all of the other Tards that her cell mate was none other than Casey Anthony who recommended Biaz. Stay Tune
about 6 hours ago from web   

to his Murtwitness Van to fool around. I guess Nana will plead innocent by reason of suffering from Menopause. I heard she hired Biaz as

I heard the police arrested Nana for pushing Murt off of the billboard. She found out that he was suppose to meet Kari Sue so they could go

happened. KariSue waited soo long for that Bench to be installed. I guess she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

where Nana had just mounted one of her crosses in Memory of Caylee. Poor KariSueBEe happened to be sitting on the bench at the time this

name back then.I bet we hear that Murt jumped off of his Trenton Duckett Billboard he put up and fell on top of the Caylee Memorial bench

Murt must be having a breakdown. It is impossible for anyone to have doctored that link he posted on his

hmm.  interesting.    BTW - you have to start and the bottom and read up to understand.   

Is this recent, as in today?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1629 on: August 14, 2009, 10:59:20 AM »

✼HumbleOpinion's Weblog✼

✼JUSTICE for CAYLEE✼

with 6 comments

“I” – 243 times
                                   “I’m” – 66 times
                                   “I’ve” – 39 times
                                   “Me” – 37 times
                                   “Myself” – 9 times
                                   “My” – 28 times
                                   “We” – 12 times
                                   “Us” – 4 times
!

You gave me a big ole belly laugh with that one!! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: August 14, 2009, 11:00:36 AM »

her attorney. She was telling all of the other Tards that her cell mate was none other than Casey Anthony who recommended Biaz. Stay Tune

to his Murtwitness Van to fool around. I guess Nana will plead innocent by reason of suffering from Menopause. I heard she hired Biaz as

I heard the police arrested Nana for pushing Murt off of the billboard. She found out that he was suppose to meet Kari Sue so they could go

happened. KariSue waited soo long for that Bench to be installed. I guess she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

where Nana had just mounted one of her crosses in Memory of Caylee. Poor KariSueBEe happened to be sitting on the bench at the time this

name back then.I bet we hear that Murt jumped off of his Trenton Duckett Billboard he put up and fell on top of the Caylee Memorial bench

Murt must be having a breakdown. It is impossible for anyone to have doctored that link he posted on his

hmm.  interesting.    BTW - you have to start at the bottom and read up to understand.   

sorry - self edit.   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1631 on: August 14, 2009, 11:01:48 AM »

an angelic monkey

Bearly - how about as and in your face thing as in "I OWN CAYLEE" ?  Think? 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: August 14, 2009, 11:04:43 AM »

hmm.  interesting.    BTW - you have to start at the bottom and read up to understand.   

sorry - self edit.   

Now you tell me to read in reverse?  I wasn't even at KCJackies party last night and I was like 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: August 14, 2009, 11:06:50 AM »

Now you tell me to read in reverse?  I wasn't even at KCJackies party last night and I was like 

It took me awhile to figure it out.   I thought I was going nuts.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1634 on: August 14, 2009, 11:09:53 AM »

Good Morning all.  I think Cindy's myspace (below) tells all.  Her true feelings of Casey.  I hope the State shows this in court. 

On the July 3, 2008 entry blog is:

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Oh, Hiding Monkey! I so agree and thank you for posting that this morning. Boy, is that ever a peek into the dynamics of that home prior to Caylee's demise! Knowing what we know now really fits it like a glove too! Cindy obviously lorded Caylee over Casey. According to Cindy, she was Caylee's mother, she raised Caylee, she took care of her, she paid for everything, she provided Caylee a future, etc. Given Casey's absorption with self, and coupled with constant belittlement, control, and criticism from Cindy, Cindy was just feeding Casey's resentment of Caylee. Cindy can wear all the adornments she wants, but she shares some responsibility for what happened to Caylee, IMO. The dynamics in that house came to a head, and Caylee's death was the result. Even when she is lamenting Caylee's absence, it's because CAYLEE gave CINDY "unconditional love", not the other way around!

I'm in no way absolving Casey of guilt, it was at her hand that Caylee died, but Cindy needs to look in the mirror everytime she thinks of Caylee and ask herself what and who guided that hand. JMO!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: August 14, 2009, 11:12:07 AM »

hmm.  interesting.    BTW - you have to start and the bottom and read up to understand.   

Yes Sassy, from this morning.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: August 14, 2009, 11:13:22 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   TGIF!

Desi, I was very happy to see that you posted last night! I have missed you and all that you bring to the cage. Please don't stay away so long.

Bearly, Yes I do read your posts and all posts. Your post last night on when justice will come for Caylee was a great reminder to us all. Thank you!

Gizzie, Is this the picture of Mallory you were referring to? 

Hi tupelohoney, Yes, this is the pic I was talking about. Thank you so much for finding it! Does it look zoomable? And is that a word, lol?

It may be nothing, but when I first saw it, I thought hmm, could it be? I dunno, but something to do, I guess. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: August 14, 2009, 11:14:36 AM »

Hi Sassy.....I read from the bottom up and still don't understand...I think I need more caffine!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1638 on: August 14, 2009, 11:25:20 AM »

I don't believe KC has any cell mates.    Not sure about the rest of it.    It is strange, though    .    Thanks for posting it, Northern Rose.   

Sunny -   Monkey Devil!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: August 14, 2009, 11:27:37 AM »

I don't believe KC has any cell mates.    Not sure about the rest of it.    It is strange, though    .    Thanks for posting it, Northern Rose.   

Sunny -   Monkey Devil!

It is very strange even if you read it from bottom up and with eyes squinted. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.