June 03, 2024, 09:56:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 143 8/5/09 - 8/18/09  (Read 384835 times)
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #240 on: August 07, 2009, 03:29:57 AM »

Blumonkey, you are so right, something just doesn't add up.  From the very first time I saw the inside of the Anthony's home, it look *staged*, I have never seen a home with a toddler look like this.  We have never been rich or poor, somewhere in the middle but nothing in our homes has ever looked perfectly new and perfectly placed.  If Casey was adding no income, how could the Anthony's for a second believe she was working?  They never asked her for a dime?  They never asked to meet the nanny or asked how much she paid the nanny?  I think this family had all of our hinky meters going off way before some of the truth even came out.

When something looks too good to be true it usually is.  I don't think a thing about this family has been true, long before Caylee was murdered.  If what we know is the truth, can you just imagine the evil that we don't know?  Very, very scary stuff.

Hugs, Magic 

Magic, "staged" is the right word for the Anthony's home. It is all about keeping up appearances. At least Caylee is free from that toxic environment and is in a warm,welcoming place.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: August 07, 2009, 03:47:49 AM »

Blumonkey, you are so right, something just doesn't add up.  From the very first time I saw the inside of the Anthony's home, it look *staged*, I have never seen a home with a toddler look like this.  We have never been rich or poor, somewhere in the middle but nothing in our homes has ever looked perfectly new and perfectly placed.  If Casey was adding no income, how could the Anthony's for a second believe she was working?  They never asked her for a dime?  They never asked to meet the nanny or asked how much she paid the nanny?  I think this family had all of our hinky meters going off way before some of the truth even came out.

When something looks too good to be true it usually is.  I don't think a thing about this family has been true, long before Caylee was murdered.  If what we know is the truth, can you just imagine the evil that we don't know?  Very, very scary stuff.

Hugs, Magic 

Magic, "staged" is the right word for the Anthony's home. It is all about keeping up appearances. At least Caylee is free from that toxic environment and is in a warm,welcoming place.

Yes, she is! And speaking of warm, welcoming places:

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: August 07, 2009, 07:07:07 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/08/criminal-profiler-i-think-casey-will-finally-get-whats-coming-to-her/
Criminal Profiler: I think Casey will finally get whats coming to her
Thursday, August 6, 2009
By Express

Top criminal profiler Pat Brown revealed what she believes is the strongest evidence in the Caylee Anthony murder case to The Criminal Report Daily. The State of Florida already had  plenty of evidence long before Caylee was found.  But what is the strongest evidence in this case?

Casey had used the Zanny story as a distraction allowing Caylee’s body to decompose, leaving little evidence of how Caylee was murdered.

The duct tape could possibly be linked to the home., as well as the trash bags, laundry bag and the Winnie the Pooh blanket.  Pat Brown:  “ Casey doesn’t appear to be the brightest criminal (for if she killed Caylee and dumped her body she shouldn’t have chosen a location so close to home and at a spot where she has been known to frequent in the past.”

According to Pat Brown the Internet searches for chloroform, neck breaking and missing children is the strongest evidence in the case against Casey Anthony.  This is what will be used in the trial for premeditation.

Pat Brown concludes:  “I think Casey Anthony will finally get what’s coming to her, but she might not get as much as everyone wishes,” SOURCE: Pat Brown of The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency /The Criminal Report Daily.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: August 07, 2009, 07:10:04 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20314235/detail.html
Documents In Anthony Case Coming
Parents To Testify For Prosecutors During Trial

POSTED: 6:32 am EDT August 7, 2009
UPDATED: 6:55 am EDT August 7, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors said they expect to release more evidence on Friday in the murder case against Casey Anthony.

Anthony is held in the Orange County Jail on charges in the slaying of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Caylee's body was found near the Anthony home in December after she was reported missing in July 2008.

Meanwhile, the attorney for Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the couple will take the witness stand at trial to testify for prosecutors who will try to prove Casey Anthony is a killer.

One defense attorney said prosecutors will want to examine Casey Anthony's behavior before Caylee disappeared, as well as the alleged lies told afterward.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: August 07, 2009, 07:18:39 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20314235/detail.html
Documents In Anthony Case Coming
Parents To Testify For Prosecutors During Trial

POSTED: 6:32 am EDT August 7, 2009
UPDATED: 6:55 am EDT August 7, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors said they expect to release more evidence on Friday in the murder case against Casey Anthony.

Anthony is held in the Orange County Jail on charges in the slaying of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Caylee's body was found near the Anthony home in December after she was reported missing in July 2008.

Meanwhile, the attorney for Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the couple will take the witness stand at trial to testify for prosecutors who will try to prove Casey Anthony is a killer.

One defense attorney said prosecutors will want to examine Casey Anthony's behavior before Caylee disappeared, as well as the alleged lies told afterward.

YEA....DOCS TODAY!!!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: August 07, 2009, 07:20:49 AM »

Oops, I got to excited I forgot to say   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: August 07, 2009, 07:29:32 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/08/criminal-profiler-i-think-casey-will-finally-get-whats-coming-to-her/
Thursday, August 6, 2009
By Express

Top criminal profiler Pat Brown revealed what she believes is the strongest evidence in the Caylee Anthony murder case to The Criminal Report Daily. The State of Florida already had  plenty of evidence long before Caylee was found.  But what is the strongest evidence in this case?

Casey had used the Zanny story as a distraction allowing Caylee’s body to decompose, leaving little evidence of how Caylee was murdered.

The duct tape could possibly be linked to the home., as well as the trash bags, laundry bag and the Winnie the Pooh blanket.  Pat Brown:  “ Casey doesn’t appear to be the brightest criminal (for if she killed Caylee and dumped her body she shouldn’t have chosen a location so close to home and at a spot where she has been known to frequent in the past.”

According to Pat Brown the Internet searches for chloroform, neck breaking and missing children is the strongest evidence in the case against Casey Anthony.  This is what will be used in the trial for premeditation.

Pat Brown concludes:  “I think Casey Anthony will finally get what’s coming to her, but she might not get as much as everyone wishes,” SOURCE: Pat Brown of The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency /The Criminal Report Daily.

Casey had better get no less than LWOP or there is something seriously wrong with our system. I don't give a rat's azz that she had a clean record prior to this. Premeditating and following through with taking someones life is pure evil and unforgivable and she should pay a high price for doing so.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: August 07, 2009, 07:39:12 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: August 07, 2009, 07:40:59 AM »

Thursday, August 6, 2009
By Express

Casey had better get no less than LWOP or there is something seriously wrong with our system. I don't give a rat's azz that she had a clean record prior to this. Premeditating and following through with taking someones life is pure evil and unforgivable and she should pay a high price for doing so.

I agree Tupelo.   
The thought of her getting any less is almost too much to handle.Makes me sick.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: August 07, 2009, 07:46:28 AM »

Dancing for documents.

~ Peter Frampton
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #250 on: August 07, 2009, 07:59:56 AM »

Hugs, Magic 

Now let's not forget that Casey bought groceries according to GA in Morgan depos.    Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: August 07, 2009, 08:14:56 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-080709,0,1967471.story
More documents to be released in Casey Anthony case
The State Attorney's Office will release more Casey Anthony documents this morning.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: August 07, 2009, 08:19:18 AM »

Hey Fanny Mae- good to see you!  Thanks for your excellent posts these last few days.  Caylee is the reason we are here.  My prayer is that God reveals exactly what all of the Anthonys have done, as well as Baez, Dominic Casey, and anyone else who needs their house cleaned.  Having said that, it's my preference that they all honestly confess their sins, get saved, and get real with themselves, LE, and us.

Trimm- Thanks for the earlier greeting!  I'm lurking when I get a few here.    

an angelic monkey  Good to see you an angelic monkey.Great posts as always.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: August 07, 2009, 08:22:32 AM »

You're welcome, Loca. I wish it was the first raw video that was on YouTube. It show the whole thing all the way through and was much plainer. 

The other one was where she was laying on the floor playing with Caylee. There were two different videos that were spliced together and it cut if off short in the one I posted.

I am pretty sure LE has it. It came out when the Anthony's wanted some good things about Casey and Caylee to come out, and that first video kinda messed that up. JMO

I am still looking for the LE interview with the neighbors and they were telling the police about the guy Cindy had living with her while George was gone. It was one of George's attorneys. IIRC

Fanny,I have looked and can't find it.Maybe Seemeatthebeach knows.
That's my go to monkey when I can't find something.   

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: August 07, 2009, 08:39:18 AM »

Fanny, there is/was also a video of Caylee in her high chair, I think it was out on the sun porch, and you could hear Casey say "hate" towards the end of the video. She doesn't say anything else in the entire clip except that at the end. I remember thinking at the time I first saw that a long time ago....what? is she trying to teach her to say the word hate?  But again, what mother, or any person for that matter, says that to a baby??  Pure Evil does that!

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #255 on: August 07, 2009, 08:40:04 AM »

Do No Evil 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: August 07, 2009, 08:51:45 AM »

Fanny, there is/was also a video of Caylee in her high chair, I think it was out on the sun porch, and you could hear Casey say "hate" towards the end of the video. She doesn't say anything else in the entire clip except that at the end. I remember thinking at the time I first saw that a long time ago....what? is she trying to teach her to say the word hate?  But again, what mother, or any person for that matter, says that to a baby??  Pure Evil does that!

Well...my memory ain't what it used to be!    My apologies for the confusion.  Caylee says, "I kill" in the video. But again, someone taught her to say that.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oDoeJm74dd4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/oDoeJm74dd4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: August 07, 2009, 08:59:41 AM »

CC....you have disgraced Pink Floyd.   

~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #258 on: August 07, 2009, 09:00:08 AM »

Hugs, Magic 

Yes, she is! And speaking of warm, welcoming places:

Beautiful Brandi
Good morning Monkeys
I hope you don't mind but I have started saving all of the wonderful Caylee images you make.
Have a good day you all,I won't be around much as I'm getting things ready for my return to work....aaccck!
Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #259 on: August 07, 2009, 09:03:42 AM »

CC....you have disgraced Pink Floyd.   

I have that effect, isn't there suppose to be a doc dump this morning?

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.