June 03, 2024, 10:44:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 143 8/5/09 - 8/18/09  (Read 384850 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: August 07, 2009, 04:02:04 PM »

I can't imagine her coming back to the house on Hopespring without Caylee, can you ?
On the early Monday morning.
And wasn't there a call to her cell phone at 7:45 early that Monday ? To the house from the Anthony landline ?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: August 07, 2009, 04:02:39 PM »

I am also still trying to figure out the cell phone calls for the 16th.  It looks to me like Casey called herself from a different phone twice.  But what is interesting it is listed as CASEY....ONE WAS INCOMING AND ONE WAS OUTGOING...what the heck..did she have two cell phones and was trying to locate each?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #502 on: August 07, 2009, 04:03:50 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20314235/detail.html
More Casey Anthony Evidence Released
Parents To Testify For Prosecutors During Trial

POSTED: 6:32 am EDT August 7, 2009
UPDATED: 3:26 pm EDT August 7, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors released more evidence Friday morning in the murder case against Casey Anthony.

Office recorded and traced George, Cindy, Casey and Lee's cell and home phones.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #503 on: August 07, 2009, 04:06:06 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20314235/detail.html
More Casey Anthony Evidence Released
Parents To Testify For Prosecutors During Trial

POSTED: 6:32 am EDT August 7, 2009
UPDATED: 3:26 pm EDT August 7, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors released more evidence Friday morning in the murder case against Casey Anthony.

Office recorded and traced George, Cindy, Casey and Lee's cell and home phones.
[/quote

Has anyone seen these records

I sooo want to see where GA was at on the 15th

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: August 07, 2009, 04:08:35 PM »

Fannie: You certainly should answer questions! That's what helps us figure things out. Any how, it's just my guess that the duration is in seconds.

I figure you are probably right, and it would make more sense. I just meant I am distracted with so many other things. We'll figure all this out together!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: August 07, 2009, 04:20:59 PM »

I can't imagine her coming back to the house on Hopespring without Caylee, can you ?
And wasn't there a call to her cell phone at 7:45 early that Monday ? To the house from the Anthony landline ?

I was thinking she was calling to see if the coast was clear, (nobody home) and so she went there when she found out there wasn't. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: August 07, 2009, 04:26:49 PM »

Just getting here this afternoon to catchup..finished reading Blink and the cell phone report.  If Casey did not leave the house until 4pm or there abouts, it is even more disgusting that at around 8pm she was with Tony at the Blockbuster.  So, in that short period of time (ok, what time did she get to Tony's?) she murdered Caylee and the child was in the back of her car.  Or, did she murder Caylee the night she left, June 15th out of spite and rage for Cindy, then on the 16th came back when  to the house everyone was gone  to pick up the blanket, duct tape, etc.  My opinion is that she took off the night of the 15th after the big fight, got down the street, killed Caylee and kept the child in her car for 2 days.  Does that sound correct?
I know Casey is psycho, but whether she killed Caylee on the 15th or right before she went to Tony's, 'the killing' did not phase her one bit watching her on tape at the Blockbuster store.  I'm kinda leaning towards Caylee being killed on the 15th, then she talked to Tony most of the night (maybe to calm her nerves, but he didn't know that) and by the next night the 'killing' was 'in the past' according to her psycho mind (as so many psychiatrists have said, that Casey left it in the past and was moving forward like nothing happened.  According to the physchiatrists, Casey lives in the 'right now', not the yesterday or tomorrow. 
That is what I think.   I think she killed Caylee late on 15 or early morning hours of 16.  Came home - but georgie never saw her at all. 
In Casey's initial report she said that after she had waited for Zanny and Caylee to return, she went to a safe place, Tony's. There is always a little bit of truth in Casey's lies. So......Casey could have killed Caylee sometime during the night or early morning hours and she was in a safe place with Tony by talking to him on the phone all those hours. Just a thought.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #507 on: August 07, 2009, 04:27:20 PM »

I have never been able to understand these phone records, so I'm always happy when people break down these calls.    She was texting and talking so much, wonder if she has a play phone in jail with her to keep her busy? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #508 on: August 07, 2009, 04:27:52 PM »

Me either, but who knows?
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #509 on: August 07, 2009, 04:28:12 PM »

Just getting here this afternoon to catchup..finished reading Blink and the cell phone report.  If Casey did not leave the house until 4pm or there abouts, it is even more disgusting that at around 8pm she was with Tony at the Blockbuster.  So, in that short period of time (ok, what time did she get to Tony's?) she murdered Caylee and the child was in the back of her car.  Or, did she murder Caylee the night she left, June 15th out of spite and rage for Cindy, then on the 16th came back when  to the house everyone was gone  to pick up the blanket, duct tape, etc.  My opinion is that she took off the night of the 15th after the big fight, got down the street, killed Caylee and kept the child in her car for 2 days.  Does that sound correct?

Do we know for a fact that Casey took off that night in the car?  I know that Lee described the fight and the fact that Cindy had her hands on Casey's neck and the neighbors heard the fight.  I can't find anywhere that after the fight, Casey left the house in her car.  I just have always had the feeling that, Caylee was killed in the house and placed in that Winnie the Pooh quilt first and the other bags were added later, as needed.  I have always known George was lying, when he described to a T, exactly what Casey and Caylee were wearing from over a month before.  I think the records now show that Casey and her phone were home that whole day and she probably never came out of her room.  After that big fight, George didn't want anything to do with her and never questioned why he didn't hear Caylee, he could of cared less.  This great grandparent act is really getting on my nerves.  Buying a child toys and decorating their room does not make anyone loved.  Knowing that Casey was a liar and a thief and still letting Caylee be in harms way is the real grandparents they were.  The public sees all this stuff and thinks, Oh my, how could such loving grandparents act like this now.  My opinion is that the great show of love, was just that, a show.  Like the rest of their *staged* house and yard and pictures.  Their are never any friends or relatives in any of the pictures we see of Caylee.  Did they all live in the Twilight Zone?  They had to all know that Casey wasn't working and yet they balked at babysitting Caylee?  If my granddaughter lived with me from the day she was born, I would of not only met the nanny, lol, I would of given her the 2ND degree, had all her information and checked every room of her home.  We know that Cindy is OCD about almost everything and yet she never wanted any information on a full-time nanny? 

I think even if this last fight never happened, Caylee was beginning to talk and was going to spill all of Casey's lies.  It was just a matter of time.  I don't think it was ever going to be IF Caylee was killed, I think it was WHEN.  I also think it happened in a spite-full fit of rage and she choked Caylee, like her mother choked her....she just never stopped.

If these were the loving grandparents they all want us to believe, they would of never balked at babysitting for a lying, thieving daughter to keep that precious baby safe.  If they were so sure that Casey was a bad mother, they could of been building a case against her for custody.  They could of at least had her jailed for stealing major amounts from them and then from her grandparents...and yet they did nothing.  Loving grandparents my eye.  We have shown that baby more love since her death than they have showed her this whole time.  I am so mad right now I am shaking.  I hope both Cindy and George are arrested for something, I can wait till after the skank has been found guilty but I sure hope it happens.  How can the LE just let the public see them time and time again, lying and obstructing justice in a capital murder case and do nothing?  I wonder if the public has any rights in asking that they be prosecuted?  Any smart monkey know?  We need Gomer Pyle from Andy of Mayberry, screaming, "CITIZEN ARREST!!!, CITTIZEN ARREST!!!.  Lol, anyone remember that episode where Gomer arrested Barney?

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #510 on: August 07, 2009, 04:44:17 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks..old and new...I had to leave just as the doc came out and am catching up....who carries garbage around in their trunk...eeewwwwwwwwwww. I wonder could this be there purposely so if anyone smells the car she can claim it is the garbage?

Sunny, I do not think she thought through her crime to place the garbage there on purpose.  She just cleaned the interior and threw the waste in the trunk. Thinking she had been nearly living in that car off and on for a long time. She probably cleaned out the trunk every couple of weeks.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #511 on: August 07, 2009, 04:48:25 PM »

Maybe the luv birds fell asleep while cooning to one another.....ugh....hearing KC voice for 19 hrs. could be torture. Monkey Devil!

Somewhere in all the mess of docs there was a statement he made about going to sleep while she was talking non-stop. I don't know if he was refering to that night, or if it happened frequently. IIRC

IIRC Tony was in new york taking her calls....he fell asleep.  This was in statement to LE.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: August 07, 2009, 04:53:20 PM »

Still trying to figure out who Daniel Davis is and why Tony called him.  the number that LE associated with him comes up as a Lekeland Florida number..which is very close to Orlando.

Interesting Google search for 863-640-5355:

5 STAR RESORT CONDO AVAIL NOW~~ INCLUDES WATER PARK AND GIFT CARDS
THIS IS A PROMOTIONAL PACKAGE SO IT WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE MUCH LONGER so call me @ (863) 640-5355 and ask for Danielle....More pictures are available upon ...

(Nothing there when you click link. More recently dated searches come up with someone in Orlando area who sells fake Prada, fake LOUIS VUITTON, and real Mercedes Benz items.)

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #513 on: August 07, 2009, 04:57:37 PM »

Still trying to figure out who Daniel Davis is and why Tony called him.  the number that LE associated with him comes up as a Lekeland Florida number..which is very close to Orlando.

THIS IS A PROMOTIONAL PACKAGE SO IT WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE MUCH LONGER so call me @ (863) 640-5355 and ask for Danielle....More pictures are available upon ...

(Nothing there when you click link. More recently dated searches come up with someone in Orlando area who sells fake Prada, fake LOUIS VUITTON, and real Mercedes Benz items.)

Dolce   

(Ok, my bad, just couldn't help myself... )

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: August 07, 2009, 05:03:09 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks..old and new...I had to leave just as the doc came out and am catching up....who carries garbage around in their trunk...eeewwwwwwwwwww. I wonder could this be there purposely so if anyone smells the car she can claim it is the garbage?

Sunny, I do not think she thought through her crime to place the garbage there on purpose.  She just cleaned the interior and threw the waste in the trunk. Thinking she had been nearly living in that car off and on for a long time. She probably cleaned out the trunk every couple of weeks.

You might be right....a normal person would throw it in a trash can, but then we know she isn't normal.  But she did try to 'cover up' the smell at one point using dead squirrels as an excuse.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: August 07, 2009, 05:05:18 PM »

Actually, the garbage that was in a bag in her trunk was garbage that had come from Tony's apartment. He verified almost every piece of trash in his Sept. interview.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: August 07, 2009, 05:13:54 PM »

I have never been able to understand these phone records, so I'm always happy when people break down these calls.    She was texting and talking so much, wonder if she has a play phone in jail with her to keep her busy? 

nrcg..please schoochie over on that notable to understand the phone records limb.  an angelic monkey   I have never seen anyone spend as much time on the phone as she did!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: August 07, 2009, 05:15:25 PM »

Do we know for a fact that Casey took off that night in the car?  I know that Lee described the fight and the fact that Cindy had her hands on Casey's neck and the neighbors heard the fight.  I can't find anywhere that after the fight, Casey left the house in her car.  I just have always had the feeling that, Caylee was killed in the house and placed in that Winnie the Pooh quilt first and the other bags were added later, as needed.  I have always known George was lying, when he described to a T, exactly what Casey and Caylee were wearing from over a month before.  I think the records now show that Casey and her phone were home that whole day and she probably never came out of her room.  After that big fight, George didn't want anything to do with her and never questioned why he didn't hear Caylee, he could of cared less.  This great grandparent act is really getting on my nerves.  Buying a child toys and decorating their room does not make anyone loved.  Knowing that Casey was a liar and a thief and still letting Caylee be in harms way is the real grandparents they were.  The public sees all this stuff and thinks, Oh my, how could such loving grandparents act like this now.  My opinion is that the great show of love, was just that, a show.  Like the rest of their *staged* house and yard and pictures.  Their are never any friends or relatives in any of the pictures we see of Caylee.  Did they all live in the Twilight Zone?  They had to all know that Casey wasn't working and yet they balked at babysitting Caylee?  If my granddaughter lived with me from the day she was born, I would of not only met the nanny, lol, I would of given her the 2ND degree, had all her information and checked every room of her home.  We know that Cindy is OCD about almost everything and yet she never wanted any information on a full-time nanny? 

I think even if this last fight never happened, Caylee was beginning to talk and was going to spill all of Casey's lies.  It was just a matter of time.  I don't think it was ever going to be IF Caylee was killed, I think it was WHEN.  I also think it happened in a spite-full fit of rage and she choked Caylee, like her mother choked her....she just never stopped.

If these were the loving grandparents they all want us to believe, they would of never balked at babysitting for a lying, thieving daughter to keep that precious baby safe.  If they were so sure that Casey was a bad mother, they could of been building a case against her for custody.  They could of at least had her jailed for stealing major amounts from them and then from her grandparents...and yet they did nothing.  Loving grandparents my eye.  We have shown that baby more love since her death than they have showed her this whole time.  I am so mad right now I am shaking.  I hope both Cindy and George are arrested for something, I can wait till after the skank has been found guilty but I sure hope it happens.  How can the LE just let the public see them time and time again, lying and obstructing justice in a capital murder case and do nothing?  I wonder if the public has any rights in asking that they be prosecuted?  Any smart monkey know?  We need Gomer Pyle from Andy of Mayberry, screaming, "CITIZEN ARREST!!!, CITTIZEN ARREST!!!.  Lol, anyone remember that episode where Gomer arrested Barney?

Hugs, Magic 

Magic....I think we can agree that anythng that has come out of the A's mouth can't be taken as fact. Good Post.

Rest in Peace Caylee

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: August 07, 2009, 05:17:00 PM »

Very interesting...Remember Frank M.?  Notably busted for Auto Parts scam, connection with apartment scam, and FOC. (Friend of Casey) Mercedes Benz items, could they be connected?  This new Law Enforcement agency we're hearing about seems to focus on prostitution and Rico scams.  Hmmmm.  The plot not only thickens, it's seems to be clotting.  If you'll pardon the expression, Karma is a Wi-otch, and it's coming for the Anthonys.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: August 07, 2009, 05:17:11 PM »

maybe Tony was looking to rent this condo and it is owned by the attorney ???

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.