June 03, 2024, 10:53:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 143 8/5/09 - 8/18/09  (Read 384851 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: August 07, 2009, 07:06:57 PM »

I have the site - what page?

look for:
Tyrp   05-30-2008, 12:16 AM

It's like the second from the bottom of whichever page. Hope it is all in date order, didn't get the exact page.

Trella person - no way that is casey
the four horse page - just gross 4chan type pic.

Hubby's over here asking what exactly are we investigating.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: August 07, 2009, 07:07:01 PM »

Thanks, Blink.

I appreciate all the hard work you do. 
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #582 on: August 07, 2009, 07:08:09 PM »

Tree- I am not a mod but I do harass one all day long (kidding Klaasend, our admin, does a ton of graphics work for BOC). Those docs were released unredacted, so your safe. As far as Daniel Davis, I did not see where Tony L called him, but that Yuri was saying that his number was associated with Tony. Other than that I was just baiting the tank of my finest Simian friends because I knew his name, and now the associated link to TL was intriguing and wanted to share.
B

Am I not understanding what was said on page 2-3 on this doc?

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0807/20317220.pdf

Fannie,

I think it is saying that those numbers were in the phones, such as call history, but were not stored in memory and listed in either phones permanent phone book, hope that makes a little sense.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: August 07, 2009, 07:09:19 PM »

look for:

It's like the second from the bottom of whichever page. Hope it is all in date order, didn't get the exact page.

You are a brave monkey and I thank you and NCMike for checking it out. I am a very curious monkey, but not very brave. I've even always been afraid of this web cam eye that is built into my computer. Uh...those things can't be turned on remotely, can they?  if you tell me yes, I'll have to put a bandaid over it. 

They can't but a sponge bob bandaid would be cute!   So, did we look with our brave eyes at all you wanted looked at? 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: August 07, 2009, 07:10:59 PM »

look for:

If he bookmarks the link or shows to much interest invite him to the curb!
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: August 07, 2009, 07:12:46 PM »

look for:

You are a brave monkey and I thank you and NCMike for checking it out. I am a very curious monkey, but not very brave. I've even always been afraid of this web cam eye that is built into my computer. Uh...those things can't be turned on remotely, can they?  if you tell me yes, I'll have to put a bandaid over it. 

They can't but a sponge bob bandaid would be cute!   So, did we look with our brave eyes at all you wanted looked at? 

Yes, thanks. Until the next time. lol
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: August 07, 2009, 07:13:49 PM »

On this file on page 301 is Exhibit K, Pen Register Application and Order.  If you look at the bottom of these pages, upside down it says SEX CRIMES CHILD ABUSE.     Anyone have an explanation for that?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-08/48524243.pdf

Just a guess...but it looks like it might have been faxed from a fax in that area.

That is Yuri Melish fax number.  I found this document - don't think we have seen this have we?????  Look on page 10  shows what appears to be business card.  I think the sex crimes unit was involved in this case from day 1. 
http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:bO4K1mNRZ-4J:flawebhosting.net/docdump110608/dcf.pdf+407-254-7244&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

BLINK - have you seen this?  Did I stumble on someone from CPP personal note file?

ANJ-
Im not sure what your asking me, but it would be appropriate for Yuri to be called in both by rotation and case requirement. Most of this is just standard file paperwork. However, that is the way to find the needle in the haystack if there is one. Good One.
B
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: August 07, 2009, 07:18:01 PM »

Still trying to figure out who Daniel Davis is and why Tony called him.  the number that LE associated with him comes up as a Lekeland Florida number..which is very close to Orlando.

Interesting Google search for 863-640-5355:

5 STAR RESORT CONDO AVAIL NOW~~ INCLUDES WATER PARK AND GIFT CARDS
THIS IS A PROMOTIONAL PACKAGE SO IT WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE MUCH LONGER so call me @ (863) 640-5355 and ask for Danielle....More pictures are available upon ...

(Nothing there when you click link. More recently dated searches come up with someone in Orlando area who sells fake Prada, fake LOUIS VUITTON, and real Mercedes Benz items.)

Very interesting...Remember Frank M.?  Notably busted for Auto Parts scam, connection with apartment scam, and FOC. (Friend of Casey) Mercedes Benz items, could they be connected?  This new Law Enforcement agency we're hearing about seems to focus on prostitution and Rico scams.  Hmmmm.  The plot not only thickens, it's seems to be clotting.  If you'll pardon the expression, Karma is a Wi-otch, and it's coming for the Anthonys.

I think you are on the same line of thinking as I am. Now I have found some site called TribalWarForums (DON'T GO THERE, I won't link because it seems less than nice), where the posters are discussing a woman in what I read to be a graphic sex video. (Video is not visible, you have to link to it and I didn't...not that brave of a researcher).

At the bottom of one of the posts, the person posting calls out the sex video woman's screen name and tells her to call [the name associated with the 863 #] at [that exact phone number]. The poster states what she would like to do with the sex video person.

I know all that above is confusing, but I just can't bring myself to post the person's name. (You can easily google it via the phone number.)

May not be connected at all, but too many parallels...

JMO

EDIT  not 864 but 863...same number

Tree,

The post you are referring to was dated 5-30-08, very good find in my eyes, will be interesting to see where this leads.

You know Frank M came to mind right away for me too.  As well as the fact that the Zenaida Gonzalez office that was broken into was in Broward Co..which is where Ft Lauderdale is and I think that anyone involved with tweekers ..as in selling meth..would
most likely also know people who did small time burglery..tweekers are famous for stealing and selling anything...like say info from a person with an office with the same name as the nanny.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: August 07, 2009, 07:21:10 PM »

look for:

If he bookmarks the link or shows to much interest invite him to the curb!

Oh not to worry.All I have to do is start trying to explain and his eyes kinda glass over and he's going to the shop as we speak.   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #589 on: August 07, 2009, 07:22:26 PM »

Tree- I am not a mod but I do harass one all day long (kidding Klaasend, our admin, does a ton of graphics work for BOC). Those docs were released unredacted, so your safe. As far as Daniel Davis, I did not see where Tony L called him, but that Yuri was saying that his number was associated with Tony. Other than that I was just baiting the tank of my finest Simian friends because I knew his name, and now the associated link to TL was intriguing and wanted to share.
B

What I got from page 2-3 from that doc was that they monitored Anthony Lazaro's cellular phone.  On July 24, 2008, Yuri found several telephone numbers of interest.  It doesn't say whether Tony made them or they were made to him. One was from Ryan Paisley, listed as "BEST FRIEND" in Casey's cell phone address book. Another one was from or to Christopher Stuts, who was also in Casey's cell phone address book. These two make sense to me because, why is Tony talking to friends of Casey's that he doesn't even know?  The tricky part is why are they mentioning twice the name of Daniel Davis?  First they say that Daniel Davis is not in Casey's cell phone address book and then they make another entry of the same number for Daniel Davis saying that he is associated with Anthony Lazzaro.

Seems to me that the name Daniel Davis caught their attention, but why?  I have never seen that name come up before today, has anyone else?

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: August 07, 2009, 07:25:42 PM »

B

Fannie,

I think it is saying that those numbers were in the phones, such as call history, but were not stored in memory and listed in either phones permanent phone book, hope that makes a little sense.

Oh. Ok. Thanks.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: August 07, 2009, 07:38:51 PM »

So out of 1100 pages released today how many did we actually get to see....under 500?  I guess I'm greedy, but when the media states X number of pages, I expect that same number to be released to the public.  I just don't understand.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: August 07, 2009, 07:48:22 PM »

I just got a new computer and I refused to get one with the built in web cam...I was nervous about it too. 

Oh, Treehouse.....we can see you    

I wasn't brave enough to go to that site....I'm just taking all your monkey words for what you all saw!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #593 on: August 07, 2009, 07:49:27 PM »

Hi CBB,

Picked an avatar.  Thanks so much for letting us choose from your work. flower
WELCOME and your avi is very cute 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #594 on: August 07, 2009, 07:53:36 PM »

look for:

Tell him if he finds out, let me know, I'm so confused    I'll bet ole George spent a lot of time cleaning that car when Cindy went back to work. That makes a lot more sense to me that the chloroform was from cleaning then the other scenario, for some reason that just never sat right with me, that Casey was using that on Caylee.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #595 on: August 07, 2009, 07:54:03 PM »

So out of 1100 pages released today how many did we actually get to see....under 500?  I guess I'm greedy, but when the media states X number of pages, I expect that same number to be released to the public.  I just don't understand.

I agree and it seems like they keep "releasing" documents that have already been released. 

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: August 07, 2009, 07:55:20 PM »

What I got from page 2-3 from that doc was that they monitored Anthony Lazaro's cellular phone.  On July 24, 2008, Yuri found several telephone numbers of interest.  It doesn't say whether Tony made them or they were made to him. One was from Ryan Paisley, listed as "BEST FRIEND" in Casey's cell phone address book. Another one was from or to Christopher Stuts, who was also in Casey's cell phone address book. These two make sense to me because, why is Tony talking to friends of Casey's that he doesn't even know?  The tricky part is why are they mentioning twice the name of Daniel Davis?  First they say that Daniel Davis is not in Casey's cell phone address book and then they make another entry of the same number for Daniel Davis saying that he is associated with Anthony Lazzaro.

Seems to me that the name Daniel Davis caught their attention, but why?  I have never seen that name come up before today, has anyone else?

Hugs, Magic 

Nope, I dont ever remember hearing/seeing that name.  hmmmm....

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: August 07, 2009, 07:56:34 PM »

B

Hugs, Magic 

Magic hi,

Daniel Davis came up earlier in regards to a phone call made from prison using Casey's pin number to make calls out.  At that time LE wrote it off as another inmate using Casey's pin number by mistake.

Now that he has come up again on Tone's cell ..I am wondering how much of a mistake their was..did Casey offer extra twinkies to an inmate to make that call for her?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: August 07, 2009, 07:58:38 PM »

So where is the rest?   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: August 07, 2009, 07:59:40 PM »

Hugs, Magic 

Nope, I dont ever remember hearing/seeing that name.  hmmmm....

Me either.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.