June 03, 2024, 10:25:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 143 8/5/09 - 8/18/09  (Read 384840 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: August 07, 2009, 11:18:13 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: August 07, 2009, 11:53:46 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.   an angelic monkey
Good night Trimmonthelake.  Thank you for posting news articles and info keeping us slower monkeys up to date. 

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: August 08, 2009, 12:37:55 AM »

From momlogic
has anyone seen this before
It's been a full year since Caylee Anthony disappeared, last seen by her grandparents Cindy and George Anthony. One month later, Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, admitted that the two-year-old had been missing for five long weeks. Ultimately, the 22-year-old mother would be charged with the little girl's murder.

To mark the anniversary of the last day they saw their grandchild, George and Cindy Anthony granted CBS's "Early Show" an exclusive interview -- the majority of which they used to promote their Caylee Anthony Foundation. The foundation, according to its official website, was formed to "prevent child abduction through the creation of awareness of child safety measures and the missing child epidemic." Although the Anthonys' hearts might be in the right place, many are suspicious of the Florida couple's motives in spearheading an organization for missing children when their own daughter is accused of Caylee's murder.

Most outspoken against the Anthonys' newfound calling has been Ronald Cummings, the father of missing Florida girl Haleigh. George Anthony says he initially offered help in the Haleigh Cummings case "to show some support ... moral support." George says he promised to "stand in the background." The mother of Casey Anthony admonishes Cummings for turning down their aid. "To him I say: You made a mistake," she said. "When your child's missing, you can't turn anyone away." Cindy Anthony even dares to give herself credit for netting Cummings national media exposure on the night his daughter disappeared. "We had just got back from [Caylee's] memorial," she says. "We hurried up and made phone calls, desperate phone calls, to people. That was a day I should've just been home worrying about myself."

Do YOU think the Cummings made a mistake in turning down help from the Anthonys? 

Loca
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: August 08, 2009, 12:44:35 AM »

I think George cleaned the car too, and apparently has always taken great pride in his "detailing" expertise, hence the perverse amusement exhibited by Lee as he describes his father having to drive it home, stench & all, from the towyard.  George wasn't so perfecto mundo this time after all. 

I've always pictured George as the real Feliz Ungar of the family.  I bet he has every blade of grass on the front lawn numbered.  Cindy just follows suit, imo, to keep him from screaming.

I can't see georgie leaving the trash - unless he hoped LE would think that was the smell, till the cleaning agents worked?
The trash was thrown out at the tow yard. George asked an employee at the tow yard to open the trunk with him because he identified the odor as that of human decomp and did not want to leave before he checked it out. He admitted to LE in one of the first interviews that
he feared Caylee was in that trunk. When they opened the trunk, he was relieved to see a bag of trash and the tow yard employee tossed it over the fence. It was later retrieved by LE, maybe that same day, I don't remember the time frame. LE should have been called immediately when they smelled the odor, but instead the car was taken to Hopespring drive and cleaned, destroying evidence in the process.

This is what I remember also, sweet stuff.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: August 08, 2009, 01:00:59 AM »

From momlogic
It's been a full year since Caylee Anthony disappeared, last seen by her grandparents Cindy and George Anthony. One month later, Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, admitted that the two-year-old had been missing for five long weeks. Ultimately, the 22-year-old mother would be charged with the little girl's murder.

To mark the anniversary of the last day they saw their grandchild, George and Cindy Anthony granted CBS's "Early Show" an exclusive interview -- the majority of which they used to promote their Caylee Anthony Foundation. The foundation, according to its official website, was formed to "prevent child abduction through the creation of awareness of child safety measures and the missing child epidemic." Although the Anthonys' hearts might be in the right place, many are suspicious of the Florida couple's motives in spearheading an organization for missing children when their own daughter is accused of Caylee's murder.

Most outspoken against the Anthonys' newfound calling has been Ronald Cummings, the father of missing Florida girl Haleigh. George Anthony says he initially offered help in the Haleigh Cummings case "to show some support ... moral support." George says he promised to "stand in the background." The mother of Casey Anthony admonishes Cummings for turning down their aid. "To him I say: You made a mistake," she said. "When your child's missing, you can't turn anyone away." Cindy Anthony even dares to give herself credit for netting Cummings national media exposure on the night his daughter disappeared. "We had just got back from [Caylee's] memorial," she says. "We hurried up and made phone calls, desperate phone calls, to people. That was a day I should've just been home worrying about myself."

Do YOU think the Cummings made a mistake in turning down help from the Anthonys? 

Odd choice of words, imo.  There were others to worry about.

I believe in miracles!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: August 08, 2009, 01:11:09 AM »

From momlogic

I think Ron Cummings seen right through the anthonys!! they werent there to offer help because they cared! they were on a promotion frenzy to of course promote their scam of a foundation. I am glad that ron refused their help!! smart man!!  The anthonys refused help from many people with good intentions. The anthonys had nothing to do with  Rons daughter getting more media exposure! thats just another of their lies. they themselves mocked and rediculed the very media they claim they used to  help Ron look for his daughter. Is there no end to these people and their antics!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: August 08, 2009, 01:30:53 AM »

From momlogic

I think Ron Cummings seen right through the anthonys!! they werent there to offer help because they cared! they were on a promotion frenzy to of course promote their scam of a foundation. I am glad that ron refused their help!! smart man!!  The anthonys refused help from many people with good intentions. The anthonys had nothing to do with  Rons daughter getting more media exposure! thats just another of their lies. they themselves mocked and rediculed the very media they claim they used to  help Ron look for his daughter. Is there no end to these people and their antics!

she is disgusting is this the behaviour of a grieving mom

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: August 08, 2009, 01:38:20 AM »

From momlogic

looks good on her

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: August 08, 2009, 01:39:57 AM »

From momlogic

looks good on her

Loca
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: August 08, 2009, 01:42:31 AM »

From momlogic

I was not sure if the last sentence was from you, loca or from momlogic.  I will answer it either way.

I think it would have been a mistake to have the Anthonys there.  For one reason, the attention could have been focused on the Anthonys instead of Haleigh. 

Another reason, their very presence causes controversy and could have caused searchers and helpers to stay home.

A third reason, and this is hard to explain, please pardon my analogy.  If I had an animal that had bitten someone, or randomly turned on people, or barked a lot, I would leave my pet home.  I would not want the Anthonys there for the same reasons I would leave my animal home.  Their behavior is unpredictable, they have bitten the hand that fed them more than once, and they have randomly turned on the media and others who were helping them or genuinely offering their help. 

I would not want to take responsibility for their antics while I was searching for my daughter.  There would just be too much stress wondering what they were going to do, knowing what they are capable of doing.  I know it is hard to turn down even one searcher, but I would have to decline their help for the good of my daughter, imho.

I believe in miracles!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: August 08, 2009, 01:43:45 AM »

From momlogic

looks good on her

Loca
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: August 08, 2009, 01:46:01 AM »

From momlogic

looks good on her

Do you make these pictures, loca?

I believe in miracles!
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #652 on: August 08, 2009, 01:58:43 AM »

From momlogic

I agree.  This whole family lies and manipulates even when the truth is obvious.  They seem to think the facts of the case will change because they are telling a version  that is made up and self serving.  Nobody believes their lies.  I can't wait for the trial.  I hear it may start in January 2010 !!

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #653 on: August 08, 2009, 07:15:26 AM »

From momlogic

OMG, The Anthony family puts the D in dysfunctional!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: August 08, 2009, 07:43:50 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: August 08, 2009, 08:04:17 AM »

Prime News  Casey Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlNc9G8u1aM&feature=channel_page
Prime News Casey Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wjs25B65JE&feature=channel_page

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: August 08, 2009, 08:08:17 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/08/casey-anthony-what-do-the-phone-records-show.html
Casey Anthony: What do the phone records show? Where's Zanny?
posted by halboedeker on Aug 7, 2009 6:48:12 PM
Discuss This: Comments (6) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The latest documents released in the Casey Anthony case kept Central Florida stations busy this afternoon.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing looked at Anthony's cell phone records from a year ago when investigators had a secret trace on the phone. Kealing noted there were 167 entries -- and not one for Zenaida Gonzalez or Zanny the nanny. "Sometimes it's what the phone records don't show," Kealing said.

Anthony had accused a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzalez of taking Caylee. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

In another WESH report, Craig Lucie highlighted a law enforcement officer's view that one Casey text message stood out. She wrote that "definitely part of a dead animal [was] plastered to my car" to explain the car's foul smell. The officer called that message "suspicious" and a "pre-emptive explanation."

Kealing also highlighted a 3D movie of the crime scene were Caylee's remains were found. "We can expect to see a lot this in trial," Kealing said.

WKMG-Channel 6 looked at the 3D animated movie, too. "It also shows just how close those remains were from the street,"  Louis Bolden said. Bolden also highlighted that investigators found no blood in Casey Anthony's trunk.

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich talked to the Winter Garden surveying company that created the 3D images of the crime scene. WFTV analyst Bill Sheaffer said investigators want to show where water would have hidden the toddler's remains.
"Investigators believe her mother, Casey, dumped her body there in June," Belich said. "After that came the rains and these images show where water might have pooled, concealing Caylee's body."

Belich also highlighted a new photo of Caylee's pink T-shirt with the words "Big trouble comes in small packages." Belich added that Sheaffer described that shirt as a significant piece of evidence.

"George Anthony last saw Caylee alive wearing a pink shirt when she left the house with Casey," Belich said.

~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: August 08, 2009, 08:58:27 AM »

That is great.....     167 phone calls and not ONE to Zenaida. 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #658 on: August 08, 2009, 09:04:26 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/search?q=casey+anthony
Monday, August 03, 2009
Casey Anthony Family
The family of Casey Anthony made up of mother Cindy, father George and brother Lee has turned into one of the most closely investigated family units in modern times. Millions of people around the world became interested in Casey Anthony's family as word began to spread out of Central Florida, one year ago, that Casey's little two year old daughter named Caylee was missing and then sadly months later she was found murdered in a wooded area not far from Cindy and George Anthony's home. After an investigation that was conducted before and after Caylee's body was discovered, Casey Anthony was arrested for her murder and within the past couple of months the murder charges against Anthony have been upgraded to a capital offense – which means that she will face the death penalty when she goes on trial for Caylee's murder this fall. Most of the attention surrounding the murder of Caylee Anthony has focused on her narcissistic mother Casey. However, there is plenty of family dysfunction to go around in the Anthony family and I believe in the end they will all turn on each other to save themselves and send Casey packing off to jail by herself for the rest of her life.

In recent days, it has been reported that Lee Anthony pretty much spilled the beans on sister Casey in his deposition to Florida prosecutors. In most capital murder cases where the evidence against a defendant is strong, the defense is usually eager to seek out the prosecutor in search of a deal that will save the life of his client. However, that is not the case with Casey Anthony. Instead, Casey Anthony continues to maintain that she is not guilty of killing Caylee - even while the mountain of evidence against her grows by the day. To say that Casey Anthony lives in a world of her own making would be an understatement. Almost from the first time the public in general got to know Casey Anthony, their opinion of her was extremely negative. While all people have a certain amount of narcissism attached to their personality, Casey Anthony has never seemed to care as much for her daughter Caylee as she does for herself.
Even while sitting in jail charged with the murder of her daughter, Casey Anthony has been seen on video tape countless times talking only about herself. One thing I have learned about extreme narcissists is that they do not have a clue how other people view their crazy behavior. To a narcissist like Casey Anthony, the entire world revolves around only them and if a little child gets in the way of what they want and need then that child is removed because it is perceived as a threat to their constant need to be the center of attention. In my own mind, Casey Anthony long ago proved herself guilty of the crime of murdering her daughter Caylee. Soon, a jury made up of her non legal peers will judge Casey and when that happens it's not going to be a pretty sight for a person that has spent her life manipulating others into getting what she most desires and that is the undying attention of others. When Casey Anthony goes down for the murder of Caylee, her family will first grieve and then use her bad luck to enrich themselves through book and movie deals while she rots away in jail.

See, in my opinion the entire Casey Anthony family is pretty much all alike when it comes to manipulating others. For a true manipulator nothing angers them more than something like the truth getting in the way of the story they are spinning to get attention. That is why Cindy, George and Lee Anthony are very careful in the choices they make when doing television interviews. In the early days of the investigation, Cindy and George showed up and were interviewed by hard hitting news reporters who torn their crazy public manipulations apart with good old fashion truth. In more recent times, all of the Anthony family has stayed away from hard nosed reporters and when they are interviewed on television they usually show up on “Larry King Live” where they know softball questions will be tossed at them with little to no follow-up devoted to cutting through the manipulative lies they tell. Soon, a Florida jury will pronounce judgment on Casey Anthony and once that happens I hope that the public as a whole pronounces a different kind of judgment on the other members of the Anthony family by refusing to purchase their books and other money making opportunities.
Good morning Monkeys
Thanks for this great article Trimm!How true it all is.....and sad that we even have non humans like the anthonys roaming our beautiful earth and trying to suck the life out of anyone near them.

On a happier note I won't be around much today because I have a new baby grand daughter(a real live baby dolce) about to be born.
I'm just waiting on the call to go to the hospital to wait for her birth.I'm so excited!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: August 08, 2009, 09:26:19 AM »

That is great.....     167 phone calls and not ONE to Zenaida. 

Can't spin that,can they? 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.