June 03, 2024, 10:55:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 143 8/5/09 - 8/18/09  (Read 384852 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: August 09, 2009, 10:34:11 PM »

Has the 1,100 page investigation report been released yet?  If so, where do I find it.  TIA.

http://www.wftv.com/news/20316176/detail.html

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #821 on: August 09, 2009, 10:34:17 PM »

I have had so little time to post lately but still constantly check in. God bless little Caylee on her fourth birthday -- which, I am sure, is filled with love and kisses in heaven, surrounded by little angels just like herself. When justice finally comes for this darling little girl, may it be swift and complete.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: August 09, 2009, 11:17:30 PM »

Happy Birthday sweet Caylee.

I was looking through the pictures at wesh.com of the garbage evidence taken from the trunk. Shown in slide 23 is a can of kiwi sport shoe cleaner. wonder if casey cleaned her shoes or something.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: August 09, 2009, 11:32:25 PM »

I am still amazed that Bozo has kept this facade going so long.  There is no way she will be found not guilty.  My opinion is that he is using this to keep his name in the public.  They should have made a deal a long time ago.  I feel any decent attorney would have done that.  To hang on to the story of an invisible nanny is just stupid.  There have been way too many lives messed up because of this baby killer and the way Bozo is proceeding.  It's disgusting.

There's no way Bozo will ever put KC on the stand in order to change the nanny tale. I just can't see this ever making it trial. I expect a plea at the 23rd hour....Why else let your client grow fat behind bars for 2 years before taking the case to trial, she'll have part of her time served this way.......

Forgot to add that the angel of death row will get another feather in her cap for having bargained away the death penalty.

I agree.  I guess "Angel" could be considered a relative term.
HER ATTORNEY IS ALOT LIKE HER HE IS INTO HIMSELF!! Remember his comment that he was the first hispanic attorney to do a high profile case!! he doesnt know a whole lot and his vocabulary isnt  all that either!!  I am also amazed that he is continuing with the nanny story but he is so busted!!! there was no nanny!!! she is toast!!  he is giving her false hope! she can throw all the fits she wants but it wont help one bit because her parents started a new career of scamming people ! they need to sanitize their own household before they try to do everyone elses.   they had the nerve to hold a service in her memory where were they when caylee needed them? MOMMIE and daddy are set for life financialy thanks to casey now they have a new money making scheme!! today would have been little caylees 4th birthday! I think this  service they had today was for show! They got baptized but excuse me last I knew when you got baptized you lived moraly!! something smells rotten!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: August 09, 2009, 11:36:11 PM »

Couldn't let this day go by without a tribute to Caylee.
Brandi??
Is that caylee's picture?

Yes, that is Caylee's picture. I cut her out of the original and added her to a pretty background that I animated.

awww thats precious brandi

Loca
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: August 09, 2009, 11:41:29 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20338300/detail.html

Caylee's 4th Birthday Celebrated At Morning Service
Friends, Family Release Balloons Outside Church

POSTED: 7:40 pm EDT August 9, 2009
UPDATED: 7:49 pm EDT August 9, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Family and friends celebrated what would have been Caylee Anthony's fourth birthday on Sunday.

At Eastside Baptist Church, about 100 people remembered the girl during a morning service.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is on trial, accused of killing the toddler.

In attendance at the service were Caylee's grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony, and their attorney, Brad Conway.

Cameras weren't allowed inside, but those who attended said that the girl's grandparents were re-baptized and the congregation watched a video montage of Caylee.

After the service, there was one more tribute.

The group released balloons, many of them purple, which was Caylee's favorite color.

Trenton Duckett's father, Josh Duckett, was also there.

Monday is Trenton's fifth birthday. The Lake County boy has been missing since 2006.

Gag me!  What do you want to bet GMA has pic's or the new video tomorrow morning?  Or will sindy hold that video for trial when she can get more $$$$$$$$ for it.   
AGAIN - GAG ME WITH A SIX PACK.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #826 on: August 09, 2009, 11:58:56 PM »

As this day draws to an end, I'm remembering Caylee and what a celebration it should have been for her and her family. All children should be loved, and made to feel safe and secure with those God Blessed by the gift of a child. Caylee's family let her down, so I am remembering, again today, Caylee as she is now..........

Happy Birthday, Caylee.
May you be playing with angels,
Sliding down rainbows,
And basking in the warmth of God's attentive smile.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: August 10, 2009, 12:45:30 AM »

As this day draws to an end, I'm remembering Caylee and what a celebration it should have been for her and her family. All children should be loved, and made to feel safe and secure with those God Blessed by the gift of a child. Caylee's family let her down, so I am remembering, again today, Caylee as she is now..........

Happy Birthday, Caylee.
May you be playing with angels,
Sliding down rainbows,
And basking in the warmth of God's attentive smile.

cbb
this should have been a special happy  fun filled day for little caylee! by this time tucked in her bed exhausted from a day of fun and excitement! instead we are celebrating her birthday without her. I  know that caylee is loved by so many that have opened up their hearts to her. Her life was taken  BY the same person that gave her life.totaly  enabled by the anthonys to continue  the  lies and deceit poor!!  pitiful  inept   anthonys!!.  caseys  life as she once knew it!! is long over and forgotten she will  TOoo be  will be  forgotten to us  all !! no more partys  with  friends!!! because their lives will go  ON ! for her !! a life behind bars  thats all she will have  left!! no more !! vida bella for casey  !! even baez will ride off into the sunset!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: August 10, 2009, 12:49:22 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Family and friends celebrated what would have been Caylee Anthony's fourth birthday on Sunday.

At Eastside Baptist Church, about 100 people remembered the girl during a morning service.

In attendance at the service were Caylee's grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony, and their attorney, Brad Conway.

Cameras weren't allowed inside, but those who attended said that the girl's grandparents were re-baptized and the congregation watched a video montage of Caylee.

The group released balloons, many of them purple, which was Caylee's favorite color.

Monday is Trenton's fifth birthday. The Lake County boy has been missing since 2006.

Gag me!  What do you want to bet GMA has pic's or the new video tomorrow morning?  Or will sindy hold that video for trial when she can get more $$$$$$$$ for it.   

Junkie
what video are you referring too its been a long day and I am kinda lost help me  lol?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: August 10, 2009, 12:51:43 AM »

Junkie
what video are you referring too its been a long day and I am kinda lost help me  lol?
I remember trenton duckett I have had that little boy in my heart  wondering what could have possibly  happened to him? because he was never found! I know melinda killed herself but the story faded with no updates about trenton.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: August 10, 2009, 12:56:46 AM »

I am still amazed that Bozo has kept this facade going so long.  There is no way she will be found not guilty.  My opinion is that he is using this to keep his name in the public.  They should have made a deal a long time ago.  I feel any decent attorney would have done that.  To hang on to the story of an invisible nanny is just stupid.  There have been way too many lives messed up because of this baby killer and the way Bozo is proceeding.  It's disgusting.

There's no way Bozo will ever put KC on the stand in order to change the nanny tale. I just can't see this ever making it trial. I expect a plea at the 23rd hour....Why else let your client grow fat behind bars for 2 years before taking the case to trial, she'll have part of her time served this way.......

Forgot to add that the angel of death row will get another feather in her cap for having bargained away the death penalty.

I agree with you totaly she is so so so  confdident that that she will beat it!!  she is gonna be cursin like a sailor when all this is over!!

I agree.  I guess "Angel" could be considered a relative term.
HER ATTORNEY IS ALOT LIKE HER HE IS INTO HIMSELF!! Remember his comment that he was the first hispanic attorney to do a high profile case!! he doesnt know a whole lot and his vocabulary isnt  all that either!!  I am also amazed that he is continuing with the nanny story but he is so busted!!! there was no nanny!!! she is toast!!  he is giving her false hope! she can throw all the fits she wants but it wont help one bit because her parents started a new career of scamming people ! they need to sanitize their own household before they try to do everyone elses.   they had the nerve to hold a service in her memory where were they when caylee needed them? MOMMIE and daddy are set for life financialy thanks to casey now they have a new money making scheme!! today would have been little caylees 4th birthday! I think this  service they had today was for show! They got baptized but excuse me last I knew when you got baptized you lived moraly!! something smells rotten!!

Loca
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #831 on: August 10, 2009, 02:00:23 AM »

Couldn't let this day go by without a tribute to Caylee.
Brandi this is a beautiful picture of Caylee.  Thank You so much for all the colorful and beautifully detailed pictures you make of Caylee and Haleigh Cummings...Just wanted to let you know that it really brightens my day when I see them.

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: August 10, 2009, 07:03:09 AM »

Monday is Trenton's fifth birthday. The Lake County boy has been missing ORLANDO, Fla. -- Family and friends celebrated what would have been Caylee Anthony's fourth birthday on Sunday.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: August 10, 2009, 07:06:46 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20339410/detail.html
Balloon Release Marks Caylee's Birthday
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

POSTED: Sunday, August 9, 2009
UPDATED: 6:32 am EDT August 10, 2009

George and Cindy Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The grandparents of Caylee Anthony on Sunday marked what would have been the child's fourth birthday by releasing balloons.

George and Cindy Anthony released the balloons in honor of Caylee, who was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area near the Anthony family home in December.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter. Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty.

The state attorney's office on Friday released new documents in the case, including photographs and 3-D movie of the wooded area where Caylee's remains were discovered. The documents also showed that no blood was found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car.

Within the past two weeks, George and Cindy Anthony, and Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, were deposed by prosecutors in the case.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: August 10, 2009, 07:10:59 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/8/9/caylee_anthony_would_have_turned_4_sunday.html
 Caylee, Trenton Remembered On Their Birthdays
Monday, August 10, 2009 6:58:41 AM

Reported by Kelli Cook

ORLANDO -- The families of two Central Florida toddlers who went missing marked what would have been their birthdays Sunday and Monday.
Caylee Anthony Would Have Been 4

The grandparents of Caylee Marie Anthony remembered what would have been their late granddaughter’s fourth birthday Sunday with a special memorial.

Caylee’s mother, Casey Anthony, has been locked up at the Orange County Jail since October 2008, charged with her daughter’s murder.
“As a lawyer, when you have a client incarcerated for the long haul, you want to keep them strong,” said attorney Jose Baez, who made a point to visit Casey late Sunday night.

“I have some manners I want to go over with my client,” Baez said. “Today is a very difficult day for the entire family, so I thought a good distraction would be keeping her focused on the case.”

The same time a year ago, on what would have been Caylee’s third birthday, George and Cindy Anthony were still holding out hope they would find their granddaughter alive. Four months later, her remains were found in a wooded area less than a mile from the family’s home.

Baez has always insisted his client is innocent, and said he is sure to keep Casey aware of every step her defense team is making.

Baez would not speak in detail about the case, or say anything about Casey’s demeanor Sunday. He did said it was obviously a difficult time in her life.

“You have to keep your client focused and strong, especially in a case like this, where she’s facing the ultimate penalty. It would affect anyone’s mental health spirits,” Baez said.
Trenton Duckett Would Have Been 5

A day after Caylee’s family marked her birthday, the family of Trenton Duckett marks the day he would have turned 5 Monday.

Trenton disappeared Aug. 27, 2006, just weeks after he turned 2. His mother, Melinda Duckett, killed herself two weeks later.

Trenton’s father, Josh Duckett, told News 13 Sunday that he has decided to keep the birthday a family-only event.

Josh Duckett said he is busy working on a missing children’s truck, which he plans to debut at a candlelight vigil later in the month.

Despite the length of time Trenton has been missing, Josh Duckett said he still believes his son is alive.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: August 10, 2009, 07:11:39 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: August 10, 2009, 07:38:38 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Trimm
thank you for the updates.

*Baez would not speak in detail about the case, or say anything about Casey’s demeanor Sunday. He did said it was obviously a difficult time in her life.* 

Casey's demeanor yesterday....... I doubt Casey had any feelings of sadness, or even cared for that matter, that Caylee was not alive to celebrate her 4th birthday, thus the reason for no report from Baez.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: August 10, 2009, 08:33:53 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Trimm

*Baez would not speak in detail about the case, or say anything about Casey’s demeanor Sunday. He did said it was obviously a difficult time in her life.* 

Casey's demeanor yesterday....... I doubt Casey had any feelings of sadness, or even cared for that matter, that Caylee was not alive to celebrate her 4th birthday, thus the reason for no report from Baez.

Demeanour?  -  we all know what her demeanour would have been- given half the chance she would have been playing Beer Pong, partying.....

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: August 10, 2009, 08:35:10 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Trimm

Demeanour?  -  we all know what her demeanour would have been- given half the chance she would have been playing Beer Pong, partying.....

OOPS-managed to get inside a quote box again.  My comment is the last sentence.... 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: August 10, 2009, 09:32:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Trimm

I agree.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.