June 03, 2024, 09:34:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 143 8/5/09 - 8/18/09  (Read 384826 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: August 10, 2009, 12:36:47 PM »

That's it tupelohoney!!!  I looked but couldn't find it.  Now, everytime someone uses the term "Andrea's briefs", that's the picture in my head!!!   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Save it to your computer, we will be seeing a lot of AL's briefs in the months to come.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #881 on: August 10, 2009, 12:36:58 PM »

That's it tupelohoney!!!  I looked but couldn't find it.  Now, everytime someone uses the term "Andrea's briefs", that's the picture in my head!!!   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
  Monkey Devil!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: August 10, 2009, 12:37:59 PM »

Tupelo - so far not.  I have it posted in Chem, biology and several sections - but no answers yet.  You will be first to know!
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: August 10, 2009, 12:44:29 PM »

http://www.abc15.com/content/living/yourhealth/story/How-to-learn-from-liars-improve-your-own-life/rOLYwFAviE25lftbe0QkXw.cspx

How to learn from liars & improve your own life
Reported by: Stephanie Sandoval
Email: ssandoval@abc15.com
Last Update: 8/07 10:10 am

(snipped):

Then there's Casey Anthony, the mother of murdered 3-year-old Caylee Anthony. Casey has been lying since day one, just not as artfully as either of the men just described.

She's not nearly as practiced (although her friends have called her an "habitual liar"); her body language gives her away.

Take the footage of her in jail. Her parents were sitting across from her, speaking to her on the phone through the glass wall. They asked where the child was and Casey answered, very unconvincingly, and avoiding her parents' eyes, that the child would soon be found.

Since the body of her little girl was found just a few blocks from her house, Casey will have to go to Plan B.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: August 10, 2009, 12:46:49 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20339410/detail.html

Anthony's Tattoo To Be Photographed
Hearing In Case Scheduled For Next Week

POSTED: Sunday, August 9, 2009
UPDATED: 12:26 pm EDT August 10, 2009
[George and Cindy Anthony.]
George and Cindy Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge will allow prosecutors to go into the Orange County Jail to take photos of Casey Anthony's tattoo.

Prosecutors said Anthony got the tattoo after her daughter, Caylee Anthony, disappeared.

Judge Stan Strickland made the ruling on Monday, the same day he scheduled a new hearing in the Anthony case.

(snipped)

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: August 10, 2009, 12:46:53 PM »

I would have to do some serious research into Florida agency law - but he claims casey made an ORAL agreement with LP and team to serve as agents.

Now this could be interesting - as fundamental to agency law is the concept that the "master must answer."  Thus the master would be casey if she assigned agency to LP and if an agent does something as an agent for the master - the master must answer, not the agent.   Example - Doctor hires nurses and staff to be agents of his business.  Patient makes arrangement to pay doctor 50 dollars a month till balance is paid.  Doctor wants his money now. Sues patient.  Patient wins based on fact that doctors agent acting on his behalf had the authority to authorize such a payment plan.  Therefore the doctor must honor agreement his agent made - thus, the "master must answer."

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: August 10, 2009, 12:53:03 PM »

Tupelo - so far not.  I have it posted in Chem, biology and several sections - but no answers yet.  You will be first to know!
Thanks!!  This has bothered me for the longest time.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: August 10, 2009, 12:55:58 PM »

I would have to do some serious research into Florida agency law - but he claims casey made an ORAL agreement with LP and team to serve as agents.

Now this could be interesting - as fundamental to agency law is the concept that the "master must answer."  Thus the master would be casey if she assigned agency to LP and if an agent does something as an agent for the master - the master must answer, not the agent.   Example - Doctor hires nurses and staff to be agents of his business.  Patient makes arrangement to pay doctor 50 dollars a month till balance is paid.  Doctor wants his money now. Sues patient.  Patient wins based on fact that doctors agent acting on his behalf had the authority to authorize such a payment plan.  Therefore the doctor must honor agreement his agent made - thus, the "master must answer."

Continuing he is saying that since agency was given attorney client privileges apply.  Now I am not sure how he draws that connection, but if my understanding of agency law and the last time I encountered it - they casey gave him permission to act on her behalf by virtue of the agency agreement.   Whether a business contract (oral no less) of agency applies to the separate and distinct professions of those involved in such agreement (should it exist and be legal) -- I can't see it applying. 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: August 10, 2009, 12:56:57 PM »

But we all know that Casey only lies with any and everything related to this case. Who ya gonna believe?

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: August 10, 2009, 12:59:25 PM »

Continuing he is saying that since agency was given attorney client privileges apply.  Now I am not sure how he draws that connection, but if my understanding of agency law and the last time I encountered it - they casey gave him permission to act on her behalf by virtue of the agency agreement.   Whether a business contract (oral no less) of agency applies to the separate and distinct professions of those involved in such agreement (should it exist and be legal) -- I can't see it applying. 

My brain is buzzing - sorry monkeys.  I also meant to say - casey hired him as a bail bondmen and at best as security.  Actually, I can see LP arguing he was not even hired as security - that he provided that to safe guard the financial interest of the bond co. 

Okay, I am probably boring you all with my play by read rants - so this is the last one- unless I just can't help myself again.   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: August 10, 2009, 01:00:04 PM »

thats what i was going to say, who will you believe, Casey or LP? Plus Bozo didnt want to sign the agreement when presented by LP and bozo didnt let Casey say anything to LP, so for BOZO to bring this up now...a little too late, why didnt he say this before, looks like Miss Piggy and Big Pants have written this up
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: August 10, 2009, 01:01:17 PM »

My brain is buzzing - sorry monkeys.  I also meant to say - casey hired him as a bail bondmen and at best as security.  Actually, I can see LP arguing he was not even hired as security - that he provided that to safe guard the financial interest of the bond co. 

Okay, I am probably boring you all with my play by read rants - so this is the last one- unless I just can't help myself again.   
no you are right...LP was never paid and he said he was sticking around to safe guard his interest. so there is no deal...
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: August 10, 2009, 01:14:28 PM »

Okay, I am probably boring you all with my play by read rants - so this is the last one- unless I just can't help myself again.   
no you are right...LP was never paid and he said he was sticking around to safe guard his interest. so there is no deal...

Not only no deal to provide security - he was also not hired in the capacity of an attorney - and even it they try to spin that bozo gave him agency - again it was not in the capacity as an attorney. 

What I find funny is on first read (and haven't sat with it yet, which is when my good thinking has a chance! LOL@ ME) but if you give someone agency - you give them permission to act in your behalf.  Then if you have a privacy agreement - then you either limit or revoke the agency agreement it would seem. 
LP privacy agreement was re: photos, books etc, if I remember correctly.  (I will check or someone tell me if I am wrong!)  So if he was made to sign that then ORALLY (    ) agreed to be casey agent - then it begs the question - Which is it?  Was he last assigned as an agent - and as an agent he would be able to speak on behalf of his client. 
Wonder if they are going to go after Todd Black for his verbal slip as agent?
I can't wait for the hearing!!!!!!!!!!!  I love this stuff. 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: August 10, 2009, 01:29:39 PM »

The photo from the re-baptism article is an older one, here is Cindy at the depo just a couple of weeks ago.

Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #894 on: August 10, 2009, 01:36:43 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/081009_anthony_hearing_scheduled

Casey Anthony hearing
next week

Updated: Monday, 10 Aug 2009, 11:29 AM EDT
Published : Monday, 10 Aug 2009, 11:22 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - A hearing has been scheduled for next week in the Casey Anthony case. On Friday August 21 at 9:30 a.m., four motions will be heard.

Click here to read the motions

The first is a defense motion to certify Timothy Miller as a material witness. Miller is the President and Founder of Equusearch, a non-profit search and recovery team. Equusearch searched several areas for Caylee Anthony including near where her remains were found in December. The defense team says Equusearch’s records on how their searches were conducted are material to Anthony’s capital murder charge because they directly pertain to the discovery of Caylee’s remains.

A second motion will also be heard asking that Casey Anthony’s trial for check fraud be delayed because the defense attorneys say they are extremely busy getting ready for the capital murder case.

A motion will also be heard asking that bounty hunters Leonard Padilla, Tony Padilla, Tracy McLaughlin, and Robert Dick not be allowed to testify for the state. Padilla posted Anthony’s bond last August and then members of his staff moved into the Anthony home to monitor Casey.
Anthony, 23, has pleaded not guilty on charges that she killed her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Marie, claiming a baby sitter kidnapped her toddler. Caylee was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. Her remains were found in woods near the family's home in December.

(link to motions):

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/0810709anthonymotionstobeheard082109/indexGallery.htm

Hello, Monkeys!  Could someone clarify for me:  In the beginning, didn't Casey have a separate legal team dealing with the fraud case?  If so, why are they not still "on the case"?  That would free up JB's team to work on their defense and the check charges could go forward.  As I recall, there was a different judge hearing the case, too?  Or am I going crazy?
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #895 on: August 10, 2009, 01:38:46 PM »

The photo from the re-baptism article is an older one, here is Cindy at the depo just a couple of weeks ago.

Yes, you are right that is an older picture, no ones hair grows that fast.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: August 10, 2009, 01:49:43 PM »

Not only no deal to provide security - he was also not hired in the capacity of an attorney - and even it they try to spin that bozo gave him agency - again it was not in the capacity as an attorney. 

What I find funny is on first read (and haven't sat with it yet, which is when my good thinking has a chance! LOL@ ME) but if you give someone agency - you give them permission to act in your behalf.  Then if you have a privacy agreement - then you either limit or revoke the agency agreement it would seem. 
LP privacy agreement was re: photos, books etc, if I remember correctly.  (I will check or someone tell me if I am wrong!)  So if he was made to sign that then ORALLY (    ) agreed to be casey agent - then it begs the question - Which is it?  Was he last assigned as an agent - and as an agent he would be able to speak on behalf of his client. 
Wonder if they are going to go after Todd Black for his verbal slip as agent?
I can't wait for the hearing!!!!!!!!!!!  I love this stuff. 

ANJ, thank you for you analysis...I am still reading. IIRC Tim has already stated that the place where Caylee's remains were found were NOT searched. They were close but the EXACT area wasn't searched due to the standing water. I am so grateful that Tim has Mark NeJame to represent him in FL.  Also the forensics will PROVE that Caylee's remain were there for many months. BOZO and Big Drawers are trying to throw up smoke screen...not going to work!!  kc is going to pay for killing Caylee and letting her little body rot in the much and mire.  Also I believe what you stated about the 'agreement' is correct.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: August 10, 2009, 01:51:37 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/081009_anthony_hearing_scheduled

Casey Anthony hearing
next week

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - A hearing has been scheduled for next week in the Casey Anthony case. On Friday August 21 at 9:30 a.m., four motions will be heard.

The first is a defense motion to certify Timothy Miller as a material witness. Miller is the President and Founder of Equusearch, a non-profit search and recovery team. Equusearch searched several areas for Caylee Anthony including near where her remains were found in December. The defense team says Equusearch’s records on how their searches were conducted are material to Anthony’s capital murder charge because they directly pertain to the discovery of Caylee’s remains.

A second motion will also be heard asking that Casey Anthony’s trial for check fraud be delayed because the defense attorneys say they are extremely busy getting ready for the capital murder case.

A motion will also be heard asking that bounty hunters Leonard Padilla, Tony Padilla, Tracy McLaughlin, and Robert Dick not be allowed to testify for the state. Padilla posted Anthony’s bond last August and then members of his staff moved into the Anthony home to monitor Casey.
Anthony, 23, has pleaded not guilty on charges that she killed her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Marie, claiming a baby sitter kidnapped her toddler. Caylee was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. Her remains were found in woods near the family's home in December.

(link to motions):

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/0810709anthonymotionstobeheard082109/indexGallery.htm

Hello, Monkeys!  Could someone clarify for me:  In the beginning, didn't Casey have a separate legal team dealing with the fraud case?  If so, why are they not still "on the case"?  That would free up JB's team to work on their defense and the check charges could go forward.  As I recall, there was a different judge hearing the case, too?  Or am I going crazy?
Jose is the attorney for this case.  It's the civil suit that has Kasen as attorney.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: August 10, 2009, 01:53:39 PM »

Great catch Tupelo!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: August 10, 2009, 01:54:49 PM »

Casey Anthony hearing
next week

(link to motions):

If you are going crazy then so am I. That is what I remember as well.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.