April 19, 2024, 04:33:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #547 11/23 - 11/24/2006  (Read 284644 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: November 23, 2006, 12:56:58 AM »

You All Know the Rules

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 02:16:41 AM »

Thank you, Klaas,

And I am trying to cheer up for the holiday.

I truly am thankful for so many things.  I am thankful most of all to be an American and live in a land with a wonderful judicial system, I think the best in the world ever.

I am thankful to live in a land free from hunger and to live in relative safety, and harmony.

All of us born in this country won the lottery on that.  Say what they will capitalism has served us well and we are a strong and prosperous people.  We may not have much money personally but we collectively do as a country and more than that, we still try to do the right thing.

So I am all alone in the cage.  I could do a fifty page rant, hahaha!  No one to stop me.  

But instead I will finish up my projects and head for the Monkey Bunkey.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2006, 03:35:02 AM »

Anna your not alone Im here just lots for words like always

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2006, 06:52:12 AM »

From mtrules (have no idea who this is) at FOB:

Posted: Thu Nov 23rd, 2006 05:53 am   Quote     Reply  

This Sunday there will be a programme on SBS6 (dutch television) about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/:

"Zondag 26 november in Peter R. de Vries, misdaadverslaggever: Het ware verhaal achter de verdwijning van de Amerikaanse scholiere Natalee Holloway.
Een extra lange uitzending vanuit Aruba met schokkende nieuwe feiten en
omstandigheden die een ander licht op de zaak werpen.
Zondag 26 november, 21.00 uur, SBS6"
The real story about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway on Aruba with shocking new facts and seen from another point of view.
You can see a promo of the show here: http://www.peterrdevries.nl/video/promo26-11-06.wmv

I'll watch the show and keep you guys updated!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2006, 06:54:26 AM »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING MONKEYS!!!

From Tjeerd on FOB

The promo ("the real story behind the disappearance of the American student Natalee Holloway") which can be viewed on De Vries website speaks of "one of the largest mysteries", "what happened during the night of her disappearance and what did police and justice do directly afterwards", and of "a sensational file of lies, entanglement of interests and very sensitive investigative information". It will be an extra long programme.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2006, 06:54:51 AM »

And from Tjeerd (very mean and hateful) at FOB:

Posted: Thu Nov 23rd, 2006 05:33 am   Quote     Reply  

The promo ("the real story behind the disappearance of the American student Natalee Holloway") which now can be viewed on De Vries' website speaks of "one of the largest mysteries",  "what happened during the night of her disappearance and what did police and justice do directly afterwards" and of "a  sensational file of lies, entanglement of interests and very sensitive investigative information ". It will be an extra long programme.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2006, 06:57:25 AM »

Morning Buckeye!   Laughing
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2006, 07:02:16 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Morning Buckeye!   Laughing

Morning igsigs.  Happy Thanksgiving.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2006, 07:03:20 AM »

Well, at least they know we didn't make it up.  Laughing  Laughing
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2006, 07:37:05 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:36 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O/T

I heard on the late news tonight that the protest group has applied for and been granted permission to protest at the funerals.

Huntsville Police Department said they would try to assure that the groups are kept separate. Like that would keep people from hearing them when they have bullhorn.

Why oh why did that judge rule that they have a right to do this? Don't these families have any right to peace to bury their loved one?

I wish Blah didn't run off so maybe he could tell us what to do to stop them.

Anna, I saw this in the last thread and brought it over here.

There is a motorcycle group called "The Patriot Guard Riders" who follow these scum protesters around the country and help to shield the famly from them.  They are probably already all over this but you may want to try and contact them to see if they will help out.  Also, contact your local VFW, American Legion, Moose, Eagle, etc halls and tell them about the Phelps group comming into YOUR town to protest.  Alot of these people will show up on Harleys, just get them to back the Harleys right up to the protesters and leave them idleing.  When they get the blowhorns goinf, the guys on the Harleys can rev them up and drown them out.  Also get some long 2x4's and some Tarps from Harbor Freight or some junk store.  Nail the tarps to the 2x4's and get some people to hold them up in between these jerks and the church.

Another good thing about the VFW's and such clubs is they have alot of flags.  Get them to bring their flags, the ones you can walk around with on a pole, and you will have a sea of flags between the protesters and the church.  I wish I would have taken some pictures at the funerals I went to because you just wouldnt believe it.

I'll try to dig up the contact info for the Patriot Riders for you, I have met their president and cant remember his name but he is a real hero.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2006, 07:39:46 AM »

Good Morning and hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving..... Smile

Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2006, 07:41:39 AM »

forgot to add this and it is VERY important.  There are going to be alot of people there who will want to stomp the hell out of these protesters.  Do NOT let them!!  These protesters are ALL lawyers and this is how they make their living - by sueing people that beat them up.  Make sure you tell everyoneyou can this fact.  The Patriot Riders are pretty good about walking through the crowd and letting everyone know this little fact.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2006, 07:44:20 AM »

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving to all.  A special huge shout out to my friend, Sunfreak!  WOOHOO!  Happy Birthday!

This year, just like last year, I am thankful for you all.

Now I have pies to bake.........

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2006, 07:48:50 AM »

One more thing, and I will get back on topic.  If you show up and try to help shield the family, be prepared to see these scumbags.  I had seen these people on the news and heard all the stories about them and thought I was ready.  BUT, when I walked up and actually saw them in front of me and heard what they were yelling, chanting, and singing, I quickly found out I was totally unprepared.  I got the most sick feeling in my stomach and just went into shcok.  Then just complete anger.  I was so pissed that i started shaking and getting hot flashes.  I wanted so bad to just knock these jerks out.  I had to walk away to a spot I couldnt see or hear them for a while.

If you go, be ready to see one of the most upsetting things you will ever see in your life, and that is no exaggeration.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2006, 07:50:14 AM »

Patriot Guard Riders Homepage:

http://patriotguard.org/

These guys are an awesome group of people!!!!!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2006, 08:06:22 AM »

Anna, here you go.  Contact Jim

National Support * Dixie Regional Captain
Jim 'Dinky Dau' Lorenzo
dinkydau@cableone.net
Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisana, Mississippi, Tennessee

http://patriotguard.org/LeadershipContacts/RegionalStateCaptains/tabid/57/Default.aspx
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2006, 08:24:03 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving to all.  A special huge shout out to my friend, Sunfreak!  WOOHOO!  Happy Birthday!

This year, just like last year, I am thankful for you all.

Now I have pies to bake.........

And we are all thankful for you too Peaches !

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

For Sunfreak

I continue to stand with the girl.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2006, 09:18:06 AM »

Longer version of DeVries promo from FOB:

The promo ("the real story behind the disappearance of the American student Natalee Holloway") which now can be viewed on De Vries' website speaks of "one of the largest mysteries",  of "what happened during the night of her disappearance and what  police and justice did do  afterwards" and of "a  sensational file of lies, entanglement of interests and very sensitive investigative information ".  It ends with "The never told secret at Aruba"  It will be an extra long programme "with new facts and circumstances which throw an other light on the case".

Doesn't sound like he's going to be focusing on J2K.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2006, 09:21:41 AM »

Posted by Espionage this morning on the front page:
 Shocked

Podise it is just wega di suerte
But don’t be a zokete

Southwest the quest continues
An item found; pana pa bisti?

Buskeda!
Starr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2006, 09:23:41 AM »

I wonder what "very sensitive investigative information " means.

Maybe focusing on the ineptitude of ALE and their lies

Be Kinder Than Necessary Because Everyone You Meet is Fighting Some Kind Of Battle
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.