April 23, 2024, 06:39:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #547 11/23 - 11/24/2006  (Read 284865 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: November 26, 2006, 02:22:15 AM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Florida"
Here's the license tag plate that was parked infrom of the Eurocopter building in Mississippi. Someone I spoke with often last year, who lives in Mississippi, walked past the business one day and happened to notice the plate. Took a picture of it and saved it. Took a picture of the car as well but did not share the car pics. Perhaps someone with the knowledge in looking up who owns the car plate would be a telling story in itself.  Wink

So, who owns the car?

More than likely just an employee at the plant who had vacationed in aruba in 2001 and brought home a souvenir tag.

I'm not so sure if this is a souvenir tag. It has a date 20-01 on it. Usually souvenir tags don't have dates like that on it. So I am thinking Jan. 20th or the month of Jan. is the owners birthdate since normally we have to register our tags for the month of our birthdays.

Ah, no year of registration? No sticker showing current registration?

We don't know how tags are used or registered in Aruba.

OK, so I guess we'll agree to disagree on this one.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: November 26, 2006, 02:22:57 AM »

[Anna, I'll admit I'm posting just to help get close to 50 so there will be a new forum early tommorrow.

But, you are aware that some of the best techie forums on the planet setup a contest each year with a 'super' secure server to see if or how long it takes for someone to break into it.

Don't remember how long the last one took, but none have lasted more than a couple of days.

And you think the best techies in the world are posting at RU?   Rolling Eyes
Puh-leeze, Carnut.  I don't think so.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: November 26, 2006, 02:24:22 AM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Here's the license tag plate that was parked infrom of the Eurocopter building in Mississippi. Someone I spoke with often last year, who lives in Mississippi, walked past the business one day and happened to notice the plate. Took a picture of it and saved it. Took a picture of the car as well but did not share the car pics. Perhaps someone with the knowledge in looking up who owns the car plate would be a telling story in itself.  Wink

So, who owns the car?

More than likely just an employee at the plant who had vacationed in aruba in 2001 and brought home a souvenir tag.

I'm not so sure if this is a souvenir tag. It has a date 20-01 on it. Usually souvenir tags don't have dates like that on it. So I am thinking Jan. 20th or the month of Jan. is the owners birthdate since normally we have to register our tags for the month of our birthdays.

Ah, no year of registration? No sticker showing current registration?

We don't know how tags are used or registered in Aruba.

Smile  I just find it a coincodence that a Eurocopter building has an Aruba tag on it, and in Mississippi, whose Governor refuse to support the boycott, and Roman Abramovich has a Eurocopter.  Oh, I'm sure it's all coincodence, but I just find it odd.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: November 26, 2006, 02:25:12 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
[Anna, I'll admit I'm posting just to help get close to 50 so there will be a new forum early tommorrow.

But, you are aware that some of the best techie forums on the planet setup a contest each year with a 'super' secure server to see if or how long it takes for someone to break into it.

Don't remember how long the last one took, but none have lasted more than a couple of days.

Dunno, you might be surprised where some of the best techies hang out.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: November 26, 2006, 02:27:42 AM »

Smile  I just find it a coincodence that a Eurocopter building has an Aruba tag on it, and in Mississippi, whose Governor refuse to support the boycott, and Roman Abramovich has a Eurocopter.  Oh, I'm sure it's all coincodence, but I just find it odd.

Isn't it the least bit suspicious that a 'real' aruban car tag would be a vanity plate with ARUBA as the tag number? Or do you think all aruban car tags have ARUBA as the tag number?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: November 26, 2006, 02:30:36 AM »

[

Yes, I will be very surprised to learn that they are Julia's mother and the rest of the elderly women posting on that forum.  

But for all you know, they these stellar techies have long since found this video or photo and the very reason they do not post it is because it is too incriminating of J2K for as Satish said, Joran is crazy.  Wouldn't want to document that too vividly I would think.

So who's to say they are not aware of it as you contend but chose not to share it because of the nature of the content.  That is yet another scenario that is possible because the content is too incriminating.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: November 26, 2006, 02:32:18 AM »

[

Yes, I will be very surprised to learn that they are Julia's mother and the rest of the elderly women posting on that forum.  

But for all you know, they these stellar techies have long since found this video or photo and the very reason they do not post it is because it is too incriminating of J2K for as Satish said, Joran is crazy.  Wouldn't want to document that too vividly I would think.

So who's to say they are not aware of it as you contend but chose not to share it because of the nature of the content.  That is yet another scenario that is possible because the content is too incriminating.

Actually the video shows little green men dissecting her body on a mattress in their spaceship and then dumping it all overboard before they take off, and I have seen the video.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: November 26, 2006, 02:32:34 AM »

Isn't it the least bit suspicious that a 'real' aruban car tag would be a vanity plate with ARUBA as the tag number? Or do you think all aruban car tags have ARUBA as the tag number?

Anyone can have ARUBA put on their car tag. You just have to special order it that way.  At one time my car tag had something on it because I special ordered it that way. Does not have to be numbers.  

So yes, we agree to disagree.

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: November 26, 2006, 02:46:35 AM »

Wow!  I am having major errors and debug errors. Not even bringing me back to the forum page.  I have to close out and reopen SM forums to get back.  Confused  Guess that's my cue to log for the night.

Keep the faith everyone and see you all tomorrow for the DeVries program.

God bless~

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: November 26, 2006, 02:50:16 AM »

Personally, Uncle Sam can listen in on my communications all he likes. Me and my own do nothing illegal, and if the ear wants a cheap thrill while I'm communicating with my boyfriend, then have at it. I am somewhat of an exhibitionist anyway.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: November 26, 2006, 02:58:25 AM »

Wow!  I am having major errors and debug errors. Not even bringing me back to the forum page.  I have to close out and reopen SM forums to get back.  Confused  Guess that's my cue to log for the night.

Keep the faith everyone and see you all tomorrow for the DeVries program.

God bless~

Same here. G'nite, all!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #911 on: November 26, 2006, 03:04:40 AM »

getting those errors as well.

HUGS to NEMO for LaLas.. Smile
 Crossing fingers for tomorrows show.. Praying for more answers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: November 26, 2006, 03:13:55 AM »

Me, too with the errors.  And don't think anybody wants to listen in on my boring life.   Very Happy

Looking forward to deVries tomorrow but this is just one program, not the entire investigation.  I do hope he has something new.

PERSONA NON GRATA

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: November 26, 2006, 07:40:54 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "AZLady"
Bleached, do you mean that FBI/DEA wiretaps were in place the night Natalee was abducted and killed?  And these wiretaps reveal information about the abduction?  If this is the case, then who were the FBI/DEA wiretapping?  And how did Natalee get involved?

hmmm I also remember Jossy stating that he had someone following Joran a few days prior Natalee missing. I wonder if there is any connection to them being wire taped, unless they mean after they questioned them the first time.

Someone following Joran prior to Natalee's disappearance?  With all this surveillance, there's no doubt quite a few people know exactly what Joran did that night.  So, the real story is the cover-up.  I want to know when the Dutch are taking over this case.  Joran and Paulus have to be mentally deficient to think they can get away with murderl

I'm also remembering that when Joran flew into NY from the Netherlands for the ABC interview -- he was detained by customs or immigration for about an hour upon arrival because his name was on a 'watch list'?

I don't think we were told anything about Paulus being on a watch list, though.

IMO, Bacchus' comment made me think it was someone much higher up the food chain than Paulus. Maybe Rudy Croes? Isn't he the one with a penchant for sex slaves??

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #914 on: November 26, 2006, 09:07:11 AM »

KALPOES ALE STATEMENTS 5/31/05

Their descriptions do not fit the Holiday Inn Security Guards..

What they describe is the uniform of 'BLACK TEAM MEMBERS'
that ride around the island on night patrol.

ALE Statement
DEEPAK 5/31
SG Description

On your question if I can give you a better description of the large dark man, who had

walked up to the girl from the lobby, I can tell you the following:
- he is approximately 1.85 meters tall;
- he has a heavy set body;
- he has close-cropped hair;
- he wore a black t-shirt;
- he wore a black cotton long trousers which most of the keepers use and
- he kept walkie talkie in its hands and according to me he spoke by means of the walkie

talkie.
If I see the guard again, I will recognize him.

------------

ALE Statement

SATISH 5/31

SG Description

On your question if I can give you the description of large dark guard, who stood at the

lobby and walked up to the girl when we arrived there, I will answer you the following:

- he is approximately 1.70 meters tall;
- he has a strong build;
- he has close-cropped black hair;
- he wore black cotton long trousers which most of the guards wear and
- he held a walkie talkie in his hands
If I see the guard again, I will not recognize him.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #915 on: November 26, 2006, 09:08:16 AM »

KALPOES ALE STATEMENTS 5/31/05

Their descriptions do not fit the Holiday Inn Security Guards..

What they describe is the uniform of 'BLACK TEAM MEMBERS'
that ride around the island on night patrol.

ALE Statement
DEEPAK 5/31
SG Description

On your question if I can give you a better description of the large dark man, who had

walked up to the girl from the lobby, I can tell you the following:
- he is approximately 1.85 meters tall;
- he has a heavy set body;
- he has close-cropped hair;
- he wore a black cotton long trousers which most of the keepers use and
- he kept walkie talkie in its hands and according to me he spoke by means of the walkie

talkie.
If I see the guard again, I will recognize him.

------------

ALE Statement

SATISH 5/31

SG Description

On your question if I can give you the description of large dark guard, who stood at the

lobby and walked up to the girl when we arrived there, I will answer you the following:

- he is approximately 1.70 meters tall;
- he has a strong build;
- he has close-cropped black hair;
- he wore black cotton long trousers which most of the guards wear and
- he held a walkie talkie in his hands
If I see the guard again, I will not recognize him.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: November 26, 2006, 09:26:48 AM »

Don't know if this is anything...but...a former chief of the South Florida (Miami) FBI (retired in 2003??) has the name Hector Pesquera.  Has some connection to Puerto Rico and google articles mention some mafia ties.  Don't know if he is related to Jorge Pesquera (AHATA)....but that would be shocking.  There did seem to be a lot of agents on Aruba.
Maybe Grande can do some research.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: November 26, 2006, 09:30:10 AM »

Morning everyone!

Let's hope all the bugs are gone this morning.  Smile

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: November 26, 2006, 09:32:13 AM »

boooooo

still getting the bug. Let's hope it's fixed for the De Vries show. I will return later. <hugs all>

God bless~

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: November 26, 2006, 09:37:00 AM »

I guess nobody asked either Kalpoe brother how old this fictional  " large dark man" appeared to be.  That might have narrowed down the choices.
Did Mickey John look like he has a "heavy set body"?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8230305/

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.