April 25, 2024, 12:53:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Max Keiser, Financial Terrorism, and the video you won't see on American TV  (Read 1632 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: July 25, 2009, 05:41:10 AM »

GOLDMAN SACHS IS CRIMINAL SCUM - MAX KEISER

France's 24 Face Off did what American Main Stream TV won't do ~ feature Wall Street analyst Max Keiser telling the truth about Goldman Sachs ~ that they are criminal scum and Obama is paying them for the privilege of ripping off American taxpayers:

For your information, the federal government has devoted $4.7 trillion to help the financial sector through its crisis, a watchdog report said Monday. Under the worst of circumstances, the report said, the government's maximum exposure could total nearly $24 trillion, or $80,000 for every American.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32010841/ns/business-us_business

And who made a financial killing during this meltdown ~ Goldman Sachs.

Max Keiser is priceless and is quite accurate in describing Obama as tap dancing to Goldman Sachs' tune. Keiser predicts that the next major banking crisis will occur within six months, the dollar is not a credible world currency and that Goldman Sachs' actions amount to ' financial terrorism '.

Keiser, like myself and many others, calls first for truth and transparency in our banking system. Obama has yet to heed to this call ~ and has now become part of the problem.

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.php/2009/07/23/goldman-sachs-is-criminal-scum-max-keise

There are some good videos of Max at the link above.

Why is it that the government doesn't seem to work for the little folks any more.  It only works for special interest groups and the advantaged.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 05:48:27 AM »

A modest proposal: Let Warren Buffett run all future bailouts

Unfortunately, it's fairly apparent that Goldman Sachs still believes it will get government backing whenever it needs it. Goldman is risking more of its portfolio now than almost ever before -- a measure called "Value at Risk". Goldman also claims that it's $3 billion exposure to failing merchant bank CIT is well hedged. Gee, I wonder if those hedges are backed by the taxpayer?.

Yes, we need and want healthy banks. Yes, we need and want Goldman Sachs. But let them live by the same rules as the rest of the world. As millions of Americans default on their home mortgages while the Obama Administration can't seem to push through any real aid to the masses, watching Goldman Sachs party on lends more credence to former IMF Chief Economist Simon Johnson's "Quiet Coup" theory -- that government now serves at the beck and call of the banks.

The U.S. taxpayers deserve a better steward for their financial system and for their hard earned investment dollars. They need a man who's lived in the same house in Omaha for his entire adult life, a man so incorruptible and fearless that he'll even put the thumbscrews to the most powerful financial institution on Earth while the U.S. Government blinks. Fire the U.S. Treasury. Bring on Warren Buffett, President Obama. Post haste. Your second term may depend on it.

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2009/07/15/a-modest-proposal-let-warren-buffett-run-all-future-bailouts/

I don't agree with the "bring on Warren Buffett."  I recall that he is an advisor to Obama. 

I would agree - fire the U.S. Treasury - bring in some new blood.  Audit the Federal Reserve. 

The economy seems to be getting worse, the tax burden higher, out debt out of control, and job losses increasing.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.