March 29, 2024, 01:20:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Media (tv, newspaper, web ect.) involving Lindsey Baum  (Read 29865 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« on: July 26, 2009, 06:49:40 PM »

lets do all we can for this girl.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 07:17:54 PM »

Nancy Grace 7/1/09:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RQ3dnBUutlQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/RQ3dnBUutlQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1</a>
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 07:40:34 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ3dnBUutlQ

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 07:31:00 AM »

MCCLEARY, Wash. - Months of disappointments haven't sapped the strength of a search effort for a missing McCleary girl.
Lindsay Baum disappeared 11 weeks ago - and despite a lack of clues, volunteers won't stop looking.

It's slow going, poking through the brush - but volunteers say it's worth any effort to find a clue to Lindsey's disappearance.

They were back out again on Saturday, combing through the thick brush.

"This morning we had people standing in line just to register," says Lindsey's mother, Melissa Baum.

She is coordinating this latest effort, with help from the biker club "Guardians of the Children" and a second group called "Helping Heroes Productions."

"I truly believe my daughter's alive and that we're going to bring her home," Melissa says. "I just hope whoever has her would just let her go, let her come home where she's loved and where she's wanted."

More at link............

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/59141277.html

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 07:44:36 AM »

Nothing to do with Lindsey,but it did happen in WA.

Ex-principal pleads guilty to kidnapping girl

Story Published: Sep 12, 2009 at 12:36 PM PDT

Story Updated: Sep 12, 2009 at 12:36 PM PDT
By Associated Press and KOMO News Staff EVERETT, Wash. (AP) - The former principal of a Christian school in Arlington has pleaded guilty to second-degree kidnapping in a plea deal with prosecutors, who dropped a charge of child rape.

Mark Evan Brown, 38, entered the plea Friday and is facing a year in jail.

Snohomish County prosecutors say he exchanged hundreds of text messages with a 14-year-old student and encouraged her to run away from home.

The girl said he set up a room at Highland Christian School for her to stay in, complete with a hide-a-bed and television. She was found at Brown's home after her parents reported her missing.

The girl said Brown sexually assaulted her at the school in June 2008, something Brown denied.

Brown earlier was barred by court order from contacting the girl or her younger sister by any means - including phone, cell phone, e-mail or through third parties.

In addition, he was ordered to stay at least 1,000 feet away from the girls, their home and their school.

Brown was fired as principal of Highland Christian School in July 2008 after he was charged in Snohomish County Superior Court.

Brown came to the private school after he lost his previous job as a wrestling coach at Concrete High School in Skagit County. He was investigated there after reports of an inappropriate relationship with a female student.

http://www.komonews.com/news/59131917.html

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 03:55:41 PM »

THE OLYMPIAN
GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY: Search continues for McCleary girl
Posted:  09/14/2009 6:53 AM

Volunteers searched areas throughout Western Washington for missing McCleary girl Lindsey Baum over the weekend but didn't find any clues, said Linda Walkut, a volunteer with the Laura Recover Center for Missing Children.

Walkut said 25 to 30 people searched Friday, about 75 searched Saturday and about 60 were involved Sunday, venturing as far away as Portland to look for Baum, who has been missing for nearly three months.

The search effort recently received a boost when a McCleary church donated a trailer that can be used as a headquarters, Walkut said.

“We’ll be having bigger searches now,” she said. “We’ll start scheduling them in about three weeks.”

A candlelight vigil for Baum is set for about 7 p.m. Sept. 26 at the Park & Ride facility on Mommsen Street in McCleary, Walkut said.

For more information about the search for Lindsey and future searches, go to www.findlindseybaum.com.

Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 06:17:15 PM »

Hello All, I have been following for a very long time on scaredmonkeys. I see some wonderful work here. Most are here for the common good and that's what matters. I am very happy this biker group is assisting in Lindsay's case. Sometimes the unconventional approach is best.

Double Decker, I hope you contact them with your theories. No one is an army. My belief is these folks have some capabilities more endangered women and children should have access to. I applaud what they stand for. I don't know if they have followed a case or group involved in human trafficking yet, but it is my belief that is the case with Lindsay. If so, the traffickers have great technological capabilities and all involved in the search for someone where this may be the case have to be aware that all their communications can be broken into and only word of mouth is secure. I hope this dear child is found alive. I have followed enough cases to see patterns again and again. DD, you and I may not agree on approach, but we are working on the same side and you have some vital info. If it is an army or warriors with the bad ass capabilities needed, here's the army..... Give em the necessary ammunition. God be with the Guardians and Heroes. Now, does anyone know of any link to Snohomish?

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2009, 12:49:18 AM »

Hello All, I have been following for a very long time on scaredmonkeys. I see some wonderful work here. Most are here for the common good and that's what matters. I am very happy this biker group is assisting in Lindsay's case. Sometimes the unconventional approach is best.

Double Decker, I hope you contact them with your theories. No one is an army. My belief is these folks have some capabilities more endangered women and children should have access to. I applaud what they stand for. I don't know if they have followed a case or group involved in human trafficking yet, but it is my belief that is the case with Lindsay. If so, the traffickers have great technological capabilities and all involved in the search for someone where this may be the case have to be aware that all their communications can be broken into and only word of mouth is secure. I hope this dear child is found alive. I have followed enough cases to see patterns again and again. DD, you and I may not agree on approach, but we are working on the same side and you have some vital info. If it is an army or warriors with the bad ass capabilities needed, here's the army..... Give em the necessary ammunition. God be with the Guardians and Heroes. Now, does anyone know of any link to Snohomish?

I had thought that Theory too and was looking stuff up on the trafficing. Maybe we can post up a this theory idea under a different post and look for different areas that this might take place locally and internationally. Wink I don't want to bog down the media post with theorys, we'll leave this for the solid evidence
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2009, 09:42:56 PM »

Peace, I don't want to speak for DD, but I doubt she will post here again.  However, be assured she does contact LE, has contacted LE, and would never hesitate to contact LE with any vital information or theories.
God be with all who are searching for Lindsey!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2009, 07:38:52 AM »

couldn't sleep but thats ok 'cause i finally found it!
http://www.myspace.com/402470771

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2009, 07:43:21 AM »

that was the way it was when i first saw it!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2009, 07:56:50 AM »

and then this happened....
It was my daughter and another friend that changed it to "cool I'm on Lindsey's myspace" originally. The mood wet had I'm told been like that since the girls went swimming the day before Lindsey went missing.  I know it was quite a shocker to see it there (the mood) but that is  one of the hings that these girls don't quite understand yet and use it innocently in reference to swimming etc.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2009, 08:01:34 AM »

It was my daughter and another friend that changed it to "cool I'm on Lindsey's myspace" originally. The mood wet had I'm told been like that since the girls went swimming the day before Lindsey went missing.  I know it was quite a shocker to see it there (the mood) but that is  one of the hings that these girls don't quite understand yet and use it innocently in reference to swimming etc.
now this is what bugs the he!! out of me
« on: June 28, 2009, 02:57:31 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Small town baffled, alarmed at 10-year-old girl's disappearance

Story Updated: Jun 27, 2009 at 9:52 PM PDT
By Ray Lane and KOMO News Web Staff

MCCLEARY, Wash. - A wide-ranging search is under way for a 10-year-old girl who vanished Friday evening while walking home from a friend's house in this small town set amid forested hills west of Olympia. And now the entire town is worried.

Lindsey J. Baum was last seen at 9:15 p.m. Friday when she left her friend's home on Maple Street, where she had been visiting, said Dave Pimentel of the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office.

Lindsey was going to walk the four blocks to her home on Mommsen Road, which is roughly a 10-minute walk. But something happened in that short distance - Lindsey never arrived home.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2009, 08:03:58 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MCCLEARY, Wash. - A wide-ranging search is under way for a 10-year-old girl who vanished Friday evening while walking home from a friend's house in this small town set amid forested hills west of Olympia. And now the entire town is worried.

Lindsey J. Baum was last seen at 9:15 p.m. Friday when she left her friend's home on Maple Street, where she had been visiting, said Dave Pimentel of the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office.

Lindsey was going to walk the four blocks to her home on Mommsen Road, which is roughly a 10-minute walk. But something happened in that short distance - Lindsey never arrived home.
so who changed her myspace TWICE after she went missing?

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2009, 08:05:28 AM »

so who changed her myspace TWICE after she went missing?
check the date DISTURBEDwww.myspace.com/402470771 Send Message
Add to Friends
Add Comment
Mood: adored
Posted at 9:07 PM Jun 28

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2009, 08:26:13 AM »

and then this happens 
KaraK--if your daughter knows the pass word can she set the myspace 'disturbed' from private to open?

I am not sure - we were trying to figure out that process with my sons MySpace a while back and were not clear on how to do it. I can find out though if I would be able to do that....

?????

I may have misunderstood your question. I believe you can set your MySpace to private at any time if you have your log in details but I am not sure of the exact process that it would take to change it from private to open or vice versa.

Do you think that the access needs to be changed?  or are you wondering if maybe my daughter had changed it recently?

Thanks and sorry if I misunderstood

all i can say is that someone knew the password because it was changed on the 28 and Lindsey went missing the night of the 26.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2009, 09:43:22 PM »

That could be, I have to say that I don't know a lot about myspace. I remember when I first saw the wet comment I got upset, still doesn't sit right with me 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2009, 09:43:55 PM »

this is so messed up.  someone is playing on her myspace...

WHO ARE YOU???

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2009, 09:47:04 PM »

That could be, I have to say that I don't know a lot about myspace. I remember when I first saw the wet comment I got upset, still doesn't sit right with me 
it's gone.  someone has been in it
check the date DISTURBEDwww.myspace.com/402470771 Send Message
Add to Friends
Add Comment
i got that this morning...its gone now.  it has changed and i don't know how to do a damn screen capture or i would of.  someone is playing a game.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2009, 09:49:19 PM »

but now its back
DISTURBEDwww.myspace.com/402470771 Send Message
Add to Friends
Add Comment

view more

View My: PhotosVideosPlaylistsDISTURBED
14 / Female
MCCLEARY, Washington, US
Last Login: 9/2/2009

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.