March 19, 2024, 12:40:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657892 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1960 on: July 28, 2009, 09:39:37 PM »

I'd like to throw some information out here that I've gathered over the last few days.

I started following up on the Wil Phernetton subject.  If you recall, he's the kid from Aberdeen who listens to that horrible music about dying fetuses.

I think I checked out every friend and family member he had, or at least looked at them.  For some reason, I saw a common family member named Dan Phernetton and looked at him a little, mainly cause there was something in his face that told me to look deeper.  But it really didn't materialize much.  He lives in Battle Ground, Wash. 

Then I moved on to Adam Lee Campbell and went about as far as I could go on him.  Then something struck me about his MS pages.  And in one search result that came up on him, it was for Adam Lee Adam Lee Campbell.  So, on a hunch, I started researching just Adam Lee (without the Campbell).  Well, I almost vomited when the same address for Adam Lee came up that matched exactly with Dan Phernetton.  The address is 300 SW 7th Ave. Battleground, Wash.  My research buddy did a property search and the 10 acre property was listed as a gift and is now owned jointly by Danny and Dana Pernetton.  Dana uses her maiden (assumed) name Craft often.  They live in unit 808.  It's a mobile home park called Battlefield Mobile Home Estates.  It is for sale.  Now, as I say, I searched this on a hunch, and to save everyone from getting too excited, there's a possibility that this is just a coincidence that there's an Adam Lee (without Campbell) associated with a Phernetton (SO who was arrested recently in Montesano) person of the same name as the SO and the kid in Aberdeen.  But I think it's worth mentioning.

Adam Lee also resides or did reside at 300 SW 7th Ave.  Battle Ground, Washington 98604 in unit 505.

I have associated emails for Adam Lee.  Can I post those here? 

I also found Adam Campbell in Roy, Washington, as DD did, and I have an associated t-mobile phone for that address as well.  But I am sure you already have that DD.

And I have a ton of emails on Adam Campbell on Yakima addresses.  If they can be posted here, I would like to share them so that someone smarter than me can check their validity with Adam Lee Campbell.

Okay, that's all for Adam Lee and Dan Phernetton. 

I have some more stuff but I will post it separately.

Okay DD.   I am posting these email addresses associated with the Adam Lee at the residence at the Battlefield Mobile Home Estates in Battle Ground, Washington (same address as Dan Phernetton).  You will find these interesting and nothing further came up in another search I did.
kael[color=red]loch[/color]lain@aol.com - no profile found on aol for this email
gaellochlain@yahoo.com - Adam Lee at the above address
terraillonarden@aol.com - Adam Lee at the above address.  The only thing I found on this is that Terraillon is beauty product by Elizabeth Arden. 

If you don't have all the emails for the Adam Campbell in Yakima, I have a bunch of them at various addresses.  But you may already have those.

to tell you the truth I never tried to look for all his emails.. I just tried to find HIM>  LOL

I'm trying to understand the above.
oh I see now that I figure out where you red'd it.  wow.  haha
when were these emails started I wonder? 
wow look at the 2nd one ... unreal
not sure about the 3rd one but can guess on that. 

pretty weird to say the least. 

can you find him on aim?

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1961 on: July 28, 2009, 10:01:35 PM »

DD nanners

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1962 on: July 28, 2009, 10:05:58 PM »

I don't understand this Article - just posted 17 mins ago on the Net.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,535201,00.html?test=latestnews

Police Receive New Tips, Continue Search for Missing Washington Girl

Search and rescue teams are combing areas around where a 10-year-old Washington girl disappeared last month after police received numerous tips, local FOX affiliate Q13 reports.

Lindsay Baum vanished June 26 as she walked from her friend's house to her own home. Her mother called police when she didn't return that evening.

Undersheriff Rick Scott says so far in the investigation they've received about 700 tips.

"This is a girl with no means, no money, and no true opportunity to leave. We have nothing specifically that is pointing us in any direction that is going to allow us to rule out any scenario ... this may be a worst case scenario criminal investigation involving a predator or predatory behavior," Scott told Q13.

Several agencies, including the FBI, Crime Stoppers and the Pierce County Sheriff's Office, are assisting in the search.

In June, Baum's mother said she believed her daughter is alive but has been kidnapped and taken out of the area.

The article is a repeat of 100's of articles that have been written - Nothing stated new in this News. Other than the words of the Title of the Article itself.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1963 on: July 28, 2009, 10:18:14 PM »

well that is strange they repeat the same article from long ago.  what is in there they want to repeat exactly?  anything?

To find me:
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1964 on: July 28, 2009, 10:25:02 PM »

Maybe just the desire to keep the story alive and in the national media.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1965 on: July 28, 2009, 10:38:04 PM »

Maybe just the desire to keep the story alive and in the national media.

you are probably right LOL, just my brain.  think I will go rest for awhile

To find me:
KimC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1966 on: July 28, 2009, 10:41:38 PM »

I'd like to throw some information out here that I've gathered over the last few days.

I started following up on the Wil Phernetton subject.  If you recall, he's the kid from Aberdeen who listens to that horrible music about dying fetuses.

I think I checked out every friend and family member he had, or at least looked at them.  For some reason, I saw a common family member named Dan Phernetton and looked at him a little, mainly cause there was something in his face that told me to look deeper.  But it really didn't materialize much.  He lives in Battle Ground, Wash. 

Then I moved on to Adam Lee Campbell and went about as far as I could go on him.  Then something struck me about his MS pages.  And in one search result that came up on him, it was for Adam Lee Adam Lee Campbell.  So, on a hunch, I started researching just Adam Lee (without the Campbell).  Well, I almost vomited when the same address for Adam Lee came up that matched exactly with Dan Phernetton.  The address is 300 SW 7th Ave. Battleground, Wash.  My research buddy did a property search and the 10 acre property was listed as a gift and is now owned jointly by Danny and Dana Pernetton.  Dana uses her maiden (assumed) name Craft often.  They live in unit 808.  It's a mobile home park called Battlefield Mobile Home Estates.  It is for sale.  Now, as I say, I searched this on a hunch, and to save everyone from getting too excited, there's a possibility that this is just a coincidence that there's an Adam Lee (without Campbell) associated with a Phernetton (SO who was arrested recently in Montesano) person of the same name as the SO and the kid in Aberdeen.  But I think it's worth mentioning.

Adam Lee also resides or did reside at 300 SW 7th Ave.  Battle Ground, Washington 98604 in unit 505.

I have associated emails for Adam Lee.  Can I post those here? 

I also found Adam Campbell in Roy, Washington, as DD did, and I have an associated t-mobile phone for that address as well.  But I am sure you already have that DD.

And I have a ton of emails on Adam Campbell on Yakima addresses.  If they can be posted here, I would like to share them so that someone smarter than me can check their validity with Adam Lee Campbell.

Okay, that's all for Adam Lee and Dan Phernetton. 

I have some more stuff but I will post it separately.

Okay DD.   I am posting these email addresses associated with the Adam Lee at the residence at the Battlefield Mobile Home Estates in Battle Ground, Washington (same address as Dan Phernetton).  You will find these interesting and nothing further came up in another search I did.
kael[color=red]loch[/color]lain@aol.com - no profile found on aol for this email
gaellochlain@yahoo.com - Adam Lee at the above address
terraillonarden@aol.com - Adam Lee at the above address.  The only thing I found on this is that Terraillon is beauty product by Elizabeth Arden. 

If you don't have all the emails for the Adam Campbell in Yakima, I have a bunch of them at various addresses.  But you may already have those.

to tell you the truth I never tried to look for all his emails.. I just tried to find HIM>  LOL

I'm trying to understand the above.
oh I see now that I figure out where you red'd it.  wow.  haha
when were these emails started I wonder? 
wow look at the 2nd one ... unreal
not sure about the 3rd one but can guess on that. 

pretty weird to say the least. 

can you find him on aim?

Yes, these emails are attached to the address in Battle Ground, Washington.  300 SW 7th Ave. #505  Battle Ground. As you said in a previous post, perhaps he met up with somebody in prison, and they tell him of this SO Phernetton that they ran into and how the family has this trailer park in Battle Ground and blah, blah, blah.  I just found the address accidentally in my searching.  I track the emails cause sometimes there's more MS pages or other forums that turn up in the search with dates and so forth that we miss when we're just searching names.  Just the way I do it.  But no matter how we do it, we're looking for any way to bring Lindsey home.  
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1967 on: July 28, 2009, 10:49:56 PM »

Besides the additional expertise provided by the Pierce county police, I wonder if they were brought in to review the info and look with fresh eyes for a new perspective?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1968 on: July 28, 2009, 10:59:44 PM »

I'm going to go ahead and move to the next thread a little early.  I don't want it to hit page 100 when I'm asleep 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1969 on: July 28, 2009, 11:01:24 PM »

Please move to Lindsey Baum #3

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5790.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.