March 19, 2024, 04:37:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513408 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1000 on: August 08, 2009, 10:41:16 PM »

Snipped from DD's email exchange.

>>>it's a very subtle thing i can tell you, fine line between asbergers and asshole.  gotta run for a bit.<<<<

Sorry can't help myself.....What an ignorant comment this is.

yes I saw that, and I know because you really do know about asbergers that you would clear this up.
Not sure if one can clear up a statement such as this. I would think most people know  enough to figure out that was just a jab at this boy.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: August 08, 2009, 10:47:28 PM »

Could it be that the Kampen/Williams residence has a rental accommodation separate from the main house.

Janet

+++++++

Quote from: sunshine12 on July 05, 2009, 06:42:50 PM

i also am curious as to who exactly was in the kampen home the night that lindsey disappeared?

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1163 on: July 05, 2009, 06:52:39 PM »

My house - Myself, Scott and my 4 kids.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865334;topicseen#msg865334

I am told in a previous email that he is a  "roommate" of kara.  that sounds like same house to me.

If Kara Kampen, Scott Williams and four kids were in the house why would a roommate feel the need to crawl through a window because of a lost key.  Would ringing the door bell not suffice.  I contend that crawling through a window would cause a greater disturbance.

However ... a separate residence would make crawling through a window a logical solution.

It could be that Kara did not want to reveal illegal renting accommodations on the single family zoning property.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1002 on: August 08, 2009, 10:47:45 PM »

did the search dogs pick up lindsey's scent leaving or entering karak's home?
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1003 on: August 08, 2009, 10:54:02 PM »

I wonder how long MBaum has known KaraK?
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1004 on: August 08, 2009, 10:54:07 PM »

Could it be that the Kampen/Williams residence has a rental accommodation separate from the main house.

Janet

+++++++

i also am curious as to who exactly was in the kampen home the night that lindsey disappeared?

KaraK

I am told in a previous email that he is a  "roommate" of kara.  that sounds like same house to me.

If Kara Kampen, Scott Williams and four kids were in the house why would a roommate feel the need to crawl through a window because of a lost key.  Would ringing the door bell not suffice.  I contend that crawling through a window would cause a greater disturbance.

However ... a separate residence would make crawling through a window a logical solution.

It could be that Kara did not want to reveal illegal renting accommodations on the single family zoning property.

Janet

if the kampen's have a basement, i could see someone crawling through the window..back in my younger days i crawled through my basement window while sneaking into and out of the house late at night. maybe, if they had a basement, this person lived in the basement. crawling into  a basement window would also make it much easier to break a rib, b/c i almost broke mine a few times... (not somethin i'm proud of but hey, we were all teenagers once)... again, this is alll assuming mlachester is tellin the truth so who knows
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1005 on: August 08, 2009, 10:55:01 PM »

i believe since karak moved to mccleary in jan 09
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1006 on: August 08, 2009, 11:04:02 PM »

i believe since karak moved to mccleary in jan 09

That's sad, I can not see how Karak can say that lindsey was her daughters best friend, and just for her immediate involvement via the net in my eyes was almost selfish because from her "mom who writes page" it is evident she wants attention and she could a made it big with this story. I am sorry, I am being mean right now...Is there anyone that truly genuinely cares about this child..Lindsey?

I wonder how long MBaum has known MLachester, did MBaum have anyone who truly cared about her?

love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1007 on: August 08, 2009, 11:06:34 PM »

Did Karak and MLachester know eachother before McCleary, or did MBaum know of MLachester from Lacey?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: August 08, 2009, 11:08:44 PM »

Janet

+++++++

KaraK

Janet

if the kampen's have a basement, i could see someone crawling through the window..back in my younger days i crawled through my basement window while sneaking into and out of the house late at night. maybe, if they had a basement, this person lived in the basement. crawling into  a basement window would also make it much easier to break a rib, b/c i almost broke mine a few times... (not somethin i'm proud of but hey, we were all teenagers once)... again, this is alll assuming mlachester is tellin the truth so who knows

BINGO!

However ... a basement suite could be considered a separate residence and ... Kara may not have considered the tenant as a member of her household.

Years ago we rented out a basement suite in our home.  As far as we were concerned there were two separate households under one roof.

Could it be that both Marilyn and Kara were telling the truth from their own perspectives?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: August 08, 2009, 11:14:51 PM »

no, because kara told me she never ever heard of any guy by that first name when all I had was a first name. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: August 08, 2009, 11:23:18 PM »

no, because kara told me she never ever heard of any guy by that first name when all I had was a first name. 

DD

Did this dialogue take place on the SM forum?

Could it be that a Kara Kampen and Scott Williams were renting an illegal suite and ... an attempt was made to conceal?

I cannot comprehend why a resident of the household would be climbing through a window unless he resided in separate accomodations.

Janet

_____

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: August 08, 2009, 11:23:23 PM »

an email to me about what marilyn told her friend
this email is in early july

marilyn told me about roger, she knows them all well, and is good friends with roger i guess, but i don't know anything else.  she definately said that's her roommate, kara hasn't said one thing like that, i would think if he had recently moved or something marilyn would know (she knows a lot of people)  most people here do, have lived here all their lives etc.

To find me:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1012 on: August 08, 2009, 11:25:13 PM »

Good Night Monkeys!!  Good Night Zookeepers!!
Janet
8:25 PM PT

_____

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1013 on: August 08, 2009, 11:26:22 PM »

DD

Did this dialogue take place on the SM forum?

Could it be that a Kara Kampen and Scott Williams were renting an illegal suite and ... an attempt was made to conceal?

I cannot comprehend why a resident of the household would be climbing through a window unless he resided in separate accomodations.

Janet

no this was not on sm.  I have been in contact with kara for some time. 

none of this makes sense.  either marilyn is lying of kara is.  you don't have someone living in a basement IF YOU EVEN HAVE A BASEMENT, and not know their name.  marilyn says she knows them all.  she calls him kara's roommate. 

To find me:
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: August 08, 2009, 11:33:57 PM »

Snipped from DD's email exchange.

>>>it's a very subtle thing i can tell you, fine line between asbergers and asshole.  gotta run for a bit.<<<<

Sorry can't help myself.....What an ignorant comment this is.

yes I saw that, and I know because you really do know about asbergers that you would clear this up.
Not sure if one can clear up a statement such as this. I would think most people know  enough to figure out that was just a jab at this boy.

Or ignorance - my guess as she didn't know how to spell it.  http://www.aspergers.com/
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1015 on: August 08, 2009, 11:36:18 PM »

What if "Roger" uses another name
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: August 08, 2009, 11:46:55 PM »

Janet-

i have always believed karak is hiding something. whether thats a secret person living in her basement or something else, i'm not sure. i think what she could be hiding is something that she may not think of as a huge deal to the case but something that might hold the key to what could have happened..i'm glad someone else agrees with me about the possible basement idea. i am still trying to find something about who all was living in her home but i am driving myself crazy and can't find it. i'm beginning to think i'm nuts..lol..

i don't care that karak reads and posts on here. i find it strange. she can reply to this if she wants. i won't be suprised if she doesn't since  i publicly stated i think she might be hiding something.. but if she does, i ask that she specifically address what her relationship with mlachester is because at this point, myself and many other posters are confused.

i would also like to ask karak if she could specifically respond to the following questions:

1) did the dogs trace lindsey's scent to or from karak's house?
2) does she have a basement in her home? if so who is living there, or is it just a family room or a regular basement?
3) what type of work does her old man Scott do?
4) do the police have records of her cell phone log the night lb went missing?
5) what is her connection to mlachester?
6) why did the police not want her to be setting up whatever she was doing in relation to lindsey's disappearance?
7) any strange or suspicious neighbors that live near you?
Cool how old are your children (not asking for names, just ages)
9) was there anyone in arizona you know that rubbed you the wrong way? or took a bigger interest in you or your children than they should have?

my boyfriend has this to add to my post (i just read my post outloud to him and i think he thinks im nuts):  why would this mlachester lady not call the police and report this alleged person with a broken rib living in the home of karak if she was so concerned with the welfare of lindsey?

ugh i am so confused right now i hope i didnt confuse other people i just figure we should all put whatever we are thinking out there
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1017 on: August 08, 2009, 11:48:17 PM »

What if "Roger" uses another name

well first marilyn says she knows them all well.  the guy is always at the bar, the people at the bar must know him by the same name marilyn knows him.  he works at a very public local place there. 

and if he was using another name around kara, I still asked her who was there and she told me her and scott and the 4 kids.  no one else, and she would have mentioned the roommate if there was one under another name,  or she is lying one.  but kara had told me so much stuff and offered info that she never had to tell me, not at all, I just can't see her denying having a roommate.  what would be the point.  why not say, yes we have a roommate, so what.  there is nothing at all wrong with having a roommate. 

so if she really has a roommate named roger then why say you don't and never heard of the guy ...

again, the police are going to have to figure this one out.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: August 08, 2009, 11:55:25 PM »

Janet-

i have always believed karak is hiding something. whether thats a secret person living in her basement or something else, i'm not sure. i think what she could be hiding is something that she may not think of as a huge deal to the case but something that might hold the key to what could have happened..i'm glad someone else agrees with me about the possible basement idea. i am still trying to find something about who all was living in her home but i am driving myself crazy and can't find it. i'm beginning to think i'm nuts..lol..

i don't care that karak reads and posts on here. i find it strange. she can reply to this if she wants. i won't be suprised if she doesn't since  i publicly stated i think she might be hiding something.. but if she does, i ask that she specifically address what her relationship with mlachester is because at this point, myself and many other posters are confused.

i would also like to ask karak if she could specifically respond to the following questions:

1) did the dogs trace lindsey's scent to or from karak's house?
2) does she have a basement in her home? if so who is living there, or is it just a family room or a regular basement?
3) what type of work does her old man Scott do?
4) do the police have records of her cell phone log the night lb went missing?
5) what is her connection to mlachester?
6) why did the police not want her to be setting up whatever she was doing in relation to lindsey's disappearance?
7) any strange or suspicious neighbors that live near you?
Cool how old are your children (not asking for names, just ages)
9) was there anyone in arizona you know that rubbed you the wrong way? or took a bigger interest in you or your children than they should have?

my boyfriend has this to add to my post (i just read my post outloud to him and i think he thinks im nuts):  why would this mlachester lady not call the police and report this alleged person with a broken rib living in the home of karak if she was so concerned with the welfare of lindsey?

ugh i am so confused right now i hope i didnt confuse other people i just figure we should all put whatever we are thinking out there

I agree sunshine, we all need to say what we think, maybe something will register with one of us and we go oh hmmmm, now that makes sense. 

I think though I might have given the wrong impression after I read one of your questions to kara, this one

it was not setting up anything it was her beinng in the public saying things...ugh I better just say it because this is going to get out of hand if I don't.  they did not want her posting on here.  ugh.  so see if they were trying to keep an eye on her like that poster said, they would not have told her to get off the net posting, they would have said nothing and monitored everything she said.  so I don't personally believe they were "keeping an eye" on her.

it is so hard for me to try to convey why I think the things I do and not say things I have been asked not to say.  so this is why sometimes what I do say comes off wrong or it seems like my opinions are not based on anything, it is because I can't post everything I know ugh.  if I could, this would all be so much more simple for people to understand why I say and believe what I do.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1019 on: August 09, 2009, 12:01:30 AM »

sunshine, let me respond to your boyfriend's question

because this guy is marilyn's friend.  it seems there are a LOT of people in mccleary who will not say anything against their friends or relatives.  this is something I have been told.  also that the people on drugs will not report info to the police. 

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.