March 19, 2024, 04:37:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513409 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1020 on: August 09, 2009, 12:27:15 AM »

sunshine, let me respond to your boyfriend's question

my boyfriend has this to add to my post (i just read my post outloud to him and i think he thinks im nuts):  why would this mlachester lady not call the police and report this alleged person with a broken rib living in the home of karak if she was so concerned with the welfare of lindsey?

because this guy is marilyn's friend.  it seems there are a LOT of people in mccleary who will not say anything against their friends or relatives.  this is something I have been told.  also that the people on drugs will not report info to the police. 

What is the point of bringing him up in the first place if he is a friend of hers. Either way it can make a person go "hmmm, maybe he is responsible". Honestly, it is not doing the guy any favors. So why would she say he broke a rib climbing through this window at Kara's home, the place he rents? Is she trying to explain an injury he had and at the same time try to connect him to kara, just in case?
DD you do you have Kara's contact information, can you write to her and just ask? She seems like she is always willing to clear up this stuff. 

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1021 on: August 09, 2009, 12:36:51 AM »

dd-i am going to believe your sources on this case and i trust your information.  i strongly believe that the information you have regarding karak and mlachester is much more in depth than what we could verify on this forum..

yes, i find some things karak has said as odd, and i could easily see how someone could believe what mlachester says (heck, i believe bits and pieces of it..which could be stupid but oh well, i dont know what else to say at this point).. i know i feel myself going back and forth on what i think..

however; in this case, i personally choose to believe your opinion on this.  i believe you have heard both sides of the mlachester/karak situation and i know at the end of the day you have lindsey's best interest's at heart, which is all that matters i choose to believe your research, sources, hard work, and dedication to this case

we will never know why mlachester says what she says, we will never know why karak took to the web right away and started writing on forums and definitely set some poeple's "hinky meters" off... we will prob never know the true depths of the dynamic between melissa baum, kara kampen, and marilyn lachester... all we know, is that at this point, lindsey is still not home.

thank you for all your hard work dd.... i hope we get answers soon.. lindsey is fortunate to have such a kind soul such as yourself on her side.
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1022 on: August 09, 2009, 12:47:38 AM »

dd-i am going to believe your sources on this case and i trust your information.  i strongly believe that the information you have regarding karak and mlachester is much more in depth than what we could verify on this forum..

yes, i find some things karak has said as odd, and i could easily see how someone could believe what mlachester says (heck, i believe bits and pieces of it..which could be stupid but oh well, i dont know what else to say at this point).. i know i feel myself going back and forth on what i think..

however; in this case, i personally choose to believe your opinion on this.  i believe you have heard both sides of the mlachester/karak situation and i know at the end of the day you have lindsey's best interest's at heart, which is all that matters i choose to believe your research, sources, hard work, and dedication to this case

we will never know why mlachester says what she says, we will never know why karak took to the web right away and started writing on forums and definitely set some poeple's "hinky meters" off... we will prob never know the true depths of the dynamic between melissa baum, kara kampen, and marilyn lachester... all we know, is that at this point, lindsey is still not home.

thank you for all your hard work dd.... i hope we get answers soon.. lindsey is fortunate to have such a kind soul such as yourself on her side.

You are so very sweet to recognize DD for her personal concern for Lindsey. It is very apparent the way DD selfishly extends herself in this situation. I do wish for DD to be careful in her ventures of conversations with these people. As you, I thank DD as well, and you are correct sunshine about the depth involved, DD is to be appreciated. Just to note..you also have have a kind soul sunshine an angelic monkey
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1023 on: August 09, 2009, 12:49:03 AM »

THAT WAS SO SO SO SWEET SUNSHINE!!!!
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1024 on: August 09, 2009, 12:50:44 AM »

dang I wish i could change the so in my post..grrrrrrrrrrrr
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1025 on: August 09, 2009, 12:52:52 AM »

sunshine, let me respond to your boyfriend's question

my boyfriend has this to add to my post (i just read my post outloud to him and i think he thinks im nuts):  why would this mlachester lady not call the police and report this alleged person with a broken rib living in the home of karak if she was so concerned with the welfare of lindsey?

because this guy is marilyn's friend.  it seems there are a LOT of people in mccleary who will not say anything against their friends or relatives.  this is something I have been told.  also that the people on drugs will not report info to the police. 

What is the point of bringing him up in the first place if he is a friend of hers. Either way it can make a person go "hmmm, maybe he is responsible". Honestly, it is not doing the guy any favors. So why would she say he broke a rib climbing through this window at Kara's home, the place he rents? Is she trying to explain an injury he had and at the same time try to connect him to kara, just in case?
DD you do you have Kara's contact information, can you write to her and just ask? She seems like she is always willing to clear up this stuff. 

this is a good point..i believe there could be 3 possible answers to this depending on what you personally believe...

1) mlacheter is accurate in stating that this man lives in the home of karak and has heard that he broke his rib and is trying to offer it up as some kind of evidence. 
2) mlacheser should be put on a psychiatric hold in the hospital because of her poor perception of reality, and pathologic lies
3) the truth lies somewhere between (i know this could be seen as an easy answer but in the disappearance of lindsey it could be true)
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1026 on: August 09, 2009, 12:54:23 AM »

I am off to bed...sweet dremas
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: August 09, 2009, 01:32:25 AM »

thanks sunshine, I really am not sure what I really think about this whole case.  and you are right, we might never know the extent of all of this.  I just realized something and I think I need to post something on here.  no one will understand me, but someone will, and that someone needs to get ahold of me. 

look there was a huge bank robbery back in the 1800's and a lot of people got shot up, boy was that their mistake going into a place like that, of course we all know that was none other than jesse james and the younger brothers and of course the few no one really remembers or knows who they REALLY were.  they went by the wrong name LOL  so if you grew up then you know I know, and if not well.... then just write me off as strange. 

but come on now, I see it here this way,  sometimes you just don't recognize who is who until you see their signature, then you go wow, okay, I get it. 

so lets talk. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: August 09, 2009, 01:34:27 AM »

tomorrows a nice day to fly a kite.  not too windy but a nice breeze. 

To find me:
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1029 on: August 09, 2009, 02:58:01 AM »

If this guy lived at KaraK's house and she knows that and doesn't tell police, shame on her.

I don't care if she is "friends" with him. It could be important to the investigation.

I think she is full of BS myself. She obviously has a beef with Lindsey's mom and Josh and will say anything possible to discredit them.

When it comes to a missing child or a crime and you have information or personal knowledge regarding a family or family issues, that may be useful to helping find her or may be useful in regards to the investigation, you go to police with your information, you don't go posting in on a comment section of a newspaper or you don't post it on a forum.

The police have said that Melissa Baum has passed a lie detector and they said they ruled all family members out as suspects. They rarely do this publicly. They rarely talk about if people pass lie detector tests and they rarely clear family members publicly.  They look at family first thing and they look at them HARD. FBI was involved at this time too.

This to me tells me that Melissa or Josh had no involvement in Lindsey becoming a missing person.   jmo

Police have ruled out all family members as suspects.
http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1030 on: August 09, 2009, 03:01:16 AM »

The she I am referring to above is "mL". just to make it clear. Smile

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1031 on: August 09, 2009, 10:04:07 AM »

You are so very sweet to recognize DD for her personal concern for Lindsey. It is very apparent the way DD selfishly extends herself in this situation. I do wish for DD to be careful in her ventures of conversations with these people. As you, I thank DD as well, and you are correct sunshine about the depth involved, DD is to be appreciated. Just to note..you also have have a kind soul sunshine an angelic monkey

I couldn't agree more, but I will add I want to thank-you as well.    Sunshine, I also have concerns and questions about Kara, and you summed it up nicely in your post.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1032 on: August 09, 2009, 10:13:40 AM »

so we have an 11 yr old girl missing and because of all the crap no one is looking for her, that is what I really think.  because people do not like kara or melissa or josh, and because of all the BS going on through a tiny little gossipy town, people will not help.       (Sad part is I know all about this kind of behavior, all too well what can happen in a tiny gossipy town. This is all very frustrating, and of course little Lindsey is the one suffering from this behavior. I have no idea from reading all of this who is telling the truth, but I'm sure LE has checked if there was any abuse inside Lindsey's home. One thing I can see is for whatever reason, gossip or whatever the Baum family doesn't seem to be well liked and perhaps Kara's family also, maybe because they are outsiders?)

I know what tiny little towns are like as well, I have lived in several and lived in them for many years.  it's like this.  someone moves in and crap starts if you get on one of the long time locals bad side.  you don't even have to do anything, all you need is one loudmouth local who can't stand to see someone have or do something they can't etc, and it starts.  The long time local gossips crap throughout the whole town, are believed or even if not believed the other locals jump on the bully wagon and the new person gets heck from there on out.  it's like the little clique at school who goes around bullying all the newer or weaker kids.  kara has lived there 6 months, melissa 2 yrs.  like marilyn states, she (marilyn) is well known, everyone knows who she is.  no one really knows kara and her family.  they probably don't know anything about melissa baum or josh other than josh got into it with marilyns son and he does not get along with other kids, so here comes the locals and does not like these two newer families.  so the crap starts.  and now there is something huge to rag the families about, oh they must have killed their daughter/sister, don't help them they did it, so no one helps. 

you really can't believe how the locals are treating these two families over this. 
I have heard(from people inside the case) what the locals are doing and how they are acting and treating kara and melissa etc.  it's bs... these people better realize that someone out there has lindsey and they could have their kid next.  people won't say anything against certain people, I've already been told that too.  no one will get their loved one of friends in trouble they say.  wow!  so not only point fingers at people just because you don't like them, but also don't say anything about others just because you are related or know them.  then you have all the druggies who refuse to tell the police what they know as well.  Yes, I have been told that also. 

so mccleary is full of people who need to wake up... who cares who they like etc, lindsey is a child who needs to be found and no one should get away with doing something to a child.  IF for some reason melissa baum or josh is involved, then people who really do know something need to tell the police and the police need to go check.  I am sure they have.  but all this saying blah blah blah and then when someone goes to check it out the stories keep changing, what the heck is that about?  the stories, if they are true, should not be changing.  no wonder some people say the police are rude to them, I can see why.  they were not rude to me at all, they were exceptionally nice.  I expected them to be rude, I didn't even want to contact them at all, but I could not get anyone else to because they did not have the info I had etc, and it was confusing unless you understood how it all took place, so I did it.  and all these people with all their stories need to tell the police or shut the heck up.  grrr, and if they wish to tell me anythig more, they better quit lying because at this point I don't believe them
I would think that if Josh or Melissa was involved in any way with Lindsey's disappearance,that would have come out in Melissa's polygraph.I'm sure she was asked about Josh and about abuse and the LE seem satisfied with her answers.Same with Scott Williams polygraph.Don't you all think LE asked about others in the house and other questions that would give them the truth or lies?LE also seem satisfied with Scott's poly.
After reading what DD posted above about the town,I am believing that Lindsey was taken by a SO who has friends or relatives in McCleary and the town is just not speaking this info to LE.
I hope everyone in town is investigated for these ties to SO's who more than likely live elsewhere.
After viewing MikeB's images from WS,the forests and areas are so vast that if someone did murder Lindsey,she may never be found.
:*(

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1033 on: August 09, 2009, 10:17:10 AM »

DD  an angelic monkey  I for one don't blame you at all for being angry, and want to thank-you again for what you are doing. The behavior coming from this town is very upsetting, I have asked and asked and don't get an answer. Are the towns people pointing fingers at one another or basically is it finger pointing just at Kara, Josh and Melissa? Are the townspeople watching their kids better, are they being more cautious, or are they letting them unsupervised because the fingers are being pointed at Kara, Josh and Melissa. And are LE telling the people in town to watch your children closer because we have a kidnapper out there?
Let's just hope that no one working within LE is related to the gossipers or involved in the town gossip trails themselves.   

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1034 on: August 09, 2009, 10:18:15 AM »

One question, is this Marilyn rich, or much better off then most of the folks in town?
NoRose,from the pics I saw posted on her MS,she is far from rich or better off then most.

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: August 09, 2009, 10:19:38 AM »

Karma, I know those pics he took, well..... so many places    I just don't know what to think with all of this now, I'm going to go on not trusting certain individuals, no not Melissa and Josh. I will say for awhile that I thought Josh had something to do with this, but after reading I realize by now LE would know and I also don't feel that a 12 year old could hide a body and not break by now. But what do I know?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: August 09, 2009, 10:21:31 AM »

One question, is this Marilyn rich, or much better off then most of the folks in town?
NoRose,from the pics I saw posted on her MS,she is far from rich or better off then most.
Thank-you, I just wondered because she seems to know a lot of people there, so I wondered if she was involved with many activities in the area, or if she is just nosey, sticking her nose everywhere?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: August 09, 2009, 10:22:18 AM »

DD  an angelic monkey  I for one don't blame you at all for being angry, and want to thank-you again for what you are doing. The behavior coming from this town is very upsetting, I have asked and asked and don't get an answer. Are the towns people pointing fingers at one another or basically is it finger pointing just at Kara, Josh and Melissa? Are the townspeople watching their kids better, are they being more cautious, or are they letting them unsupervised because the fingers are being pointed at Kara, Josh and Melissa. And are LE telling the people in town to watch your children closer because we have a kidnapper out there?
Let's just hope that no one working within LE is related to the gossipers or involved in the town gossip trails themselves.   
Yes, but being that this is a small town.....
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1038 on: August 09, 2009, 10:23:16 AM »

Could it be that the Kampen/Williams residence has a rental accommodation separate from the main house.

Janet

+++++++

Quote from: sunshine12 on July 05, 2009, 06:42:50 PM

i also am curious as to who exactly was in the kampen home the night that lindsey disappeared?

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1163 on: July 05, 2009, 06:52:39 PM »

My house - Myself, Scott and my 4 kids.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865334;topicseen#msg865334

I am told in a previous email that he is a  "roommate" of kara.  that sounds like same house to me.

If Kara Kampen, Scott Williams and four kids were in the house why would a roommate feel the need to crawl through a window because of a lost key.  Would ringing the door bell not suffice.  I contend that crawling through a window would cause a greater disturbance.

However ... a separate residence would make crawling through a window a logical solution.

It could be that Kara did not want to reveal illegal renting accommodations on the single family zoning property.

Janet

if the kampen's have a basement, i could see someone crawling through the window..back in my younger days i crawled through my basement window while sneaking into and out of the house late at night. maybe, if they had a basement, this person lived in the basement. crawling into  a basement window would also make it much easier to break a rib, b/c i almost broke mine a few times... (not somethin i'm proud of but hey, we were all teenagers once)... again, this is alll assuming mlachester is tellin the truth so who knows

I would think that there would be no way a person would be sneaking in or out of that resience late on the night Lindsey disappeared.  Everyone was up all night looking for her, police were at the home searching and in the neighborhood asking questions.  It would not have gone unnoticed.  It just does not make sense other than ML trying to create trouble.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: August 09, 2009, 10:43:54 AM »

Good morning all;

hopefully, today I am in a better mindset.  I was blowing fuses all day yesterday and this morning I think I have my brain untwisted ugh.

I just get so tired of researching things when I find out someone on one side says this or that, then someone else says the opposite, then someone decides, oh NOW they think something else, and then you catch people in obvious lies; and it is those lies that causes me to spend days and weeks and nights with no sleep, trying to work on this stuff.  ugh. 

not only am I stressed from no sleep, but I have went down a path that had nothing to do with anything when I could have been working on something else.  And it's not only me who is going down the wrong path wasting all my time, but others help and they to are wasting their time.  ugh. 

so yes, there are days I just have no more patience and I go off!!!

so with a little sleep last night, and a fresh start this morning, maybe I can get in gear and sort through this stuff and figure out which way to go today. 

some input would be greatly appreciated as to where we go now.

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.