March 19, 2024, 12:08:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513353 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1040 on: August 09, 2009, 10:50:43 AM »

------------------> SNIP

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

The missing girl's mother, who wanted avoid becoming the center of the investigation, voluntarily took a polygraph test. The father of the girl's best friend, Scott Williams, also volunteered to take the test.

"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

Playing devil's advocate or just thinking outside the box.............
http://www.fas.org/sgp/othergov/polygraph/ota/validity.html
How skilled is the LE force of 3 in McCleary?  Just asking.......

Plus, I sure wish I had seen a mother's pain from M. 
I can't help but be haunted and left wondering despite reports about even the mom.  I question her, the adults (esp those involved in rumor mill crap that is hurting efforts) and basically everyone else before Josh or any child.  IMHO a child could not have done this and got by with it this long unless one of the aforementioned was involved. 
Don't throw stones at me for thinking outside the box - only bananas! LOL

Yikes,after reading that link there goes my theory of Melissa and Scott being cleared by polys.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1041 on: August 09, 2009, 10:57:30 AM »

------------------> SNIP

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

The missing girl's mother, who wanted avoid becoming the center of the investigation, voluntarily took a polygraph test. The father of the girl's best friend, Scott Williams, also volunteered to take the test.

"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

I can't help but be haunted and left wondering despite reports about even the mom.  I question her, the adults (esp those involved in rumor mill crap that is hurting efforts) and basically everyone else before Josh or any child.  IMHO a child could not have done this and got by with it this long unless one of the aforementioned was involved. 

Yikes,after reading that link there goes my theory of Melissa and Scott being cleared by polys.
Good question, I guess that I was under the assumption the FBI gave the polys?  I don't know what to say about Melissa's reactions to things, some people just don't express very well while other are overly expressive 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: August 09, 2009, 11:03:52 AM »

I would think that there would be no way a person would be sneaking in or out of that resience late on the night Lindsey disappeared.  Everyone was up all night looking for her, police were at the home searching and in the neighborhood asking questions.  It would not have gone unnoticed.  It just does not make sense other than ML trying to create trouble.

sherip

Could all the activity have been taking place somewhere along Maple Street in an attempt to locate Lindsey at the time the Kampen/Williams tenant arrive home and found himself locked out of his separate accommodations (basement suite)?  Could this be the reason why the "break-in" went unnoticed.

Considering mlachester's details encompassing the window scenario ... I am a believer in her account.  In my opinion ... logic implies that this woman would be fabricating stories ... stories that could be so easily refuted by official sources.

On the other hand ... I do not believe that Kara was lying regarding who was present in her home when Lindsey embarked on her Maple Street journey.  Obviously ... this tenant was not home between 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM.

Janet

++++++

Quote from: sunshine12 on July 05, 2009, 06:42:50 PM

i also am curious as to who exactly was in the kampen home the night that lindsey disappeared?

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1163 on: July 05, 2009, 06:52:39 PM »

My house - Myself, Scott and my 4 kids.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865334;topicseen#msg865334

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1043 on: August 09, 2009, 11:10:46 AM »

------------------> SNIP

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

Yikes,after reading that link there goes my theory of Kar and Scott being cleared by polys.

Hi Karma

It must be remembered that there was a confirmed sighting shortly after 9:30 PM of Lindsey on Maple at 5th ... two blocks from her home.  This would coincide with the 9:15PM - 9:30 PM timeframe given by Kara and Scott as to when Lindsey left their home walking along Maple.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: August 09, 2009, 11:13:45 AM »

------------------> SNIP

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

My gut just never like the void - hollowness - lack of emotion from the mother.  When I get to this point, where the brain is not finding any answers I usually try to go back to my initial intuition.  Of course, my brain jumps in gives support to that starting over place.  In doing so - I have to wonder the skill level of the examiners and also the mental health of the mother (prior) to Lindsay going missing.  I wish I knew the mental health of the mother as that might give insight into the disturbing feelings I get about her from those initial videos.  JMHO of course.
btw - thanks for reading what I posted!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: August 09, 2009, 11:25:40 AM »

I understand what you are saying A_News_Junkie_Monkey, and believe me I'm bothered as well. Something is way off on all of this, just can't pin point it 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1046 on: August 09, 2009, 11:31:31 AM »

McCleary LE ticked Melissa Baum off as a suspect very early on in the investigation ... prior to her passing a polygraph.  Why?  Would it not make sense ... in the process of elimination ... to consider Lindsey's mother as a person of interest.

Either this LE detatchment is incompetent or ... was on to something very early on.

Janet

+++++++

Search intensifies for missing 10-year old Washington girl
KING
Published: July 1, 2009

The missing-girl’s mother said she volunteered to take a polygraph late Tuesday, wanting to clear herself - although police tell us she is not a suspect.

“I don’t want people saying oh maybe the mom got mad at her and stashed her and now saying she ran away, I don’t want anything like that. I want everyone to know my daughter is missing,” said Melissa Baum, the missing-girl’s mother.

http://www2.counton2.com/cbd/news/national/article/search_intensifies_for_missing_10-year_old_washington_girl/40240/

Expert: Missing girl likely went with someone she knew
09:58 PM PDT on Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A national expert helping in the search for 10-year-old Lindsey Baum says someone Lindsey knew might be responsible for her disappearance. Baum vanished while walking home from a friend’s house Friday around 9 p.m.

"Based on the information I have, it’s someone she possibly knows or is in the area, not outside the area," said Henry Schmidt, with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Schmidt, a retired sheriff from Wyoming, arrived in McCleary to assist with the search Sunday.

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_070109WAB-mccleary-KS.260ea8b9.html 

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: August 09, 2009, 11:33:40 AM »

I really wonder if Lindsey was getting abused at home, I'm not pointing fingers, just would really like to have that answered.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: August 09, 2009, 11:50:31 AM »

I understand what you are saying A_News_Junkie_Monkey, and believe me I'm bothered as well. Something is way off on all of this, just can't pin point it 
It is things like this that make my brain go off.......... http://books.google.com/books?id=6UbgUrh3StAC&pg=PA168&lpg=PA168&dq=mental+illness+%2B+polygraph&source=bl&ots=9hXP0hUSFx&sig=RdYiLInVnVmh6_z2vGaFQw7acs4&hl=en&ei=nex-Ssr6I56ntgediYTgAQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2#v=onepage&q=mental%20illness%20%2B%20polygraph&f=false
And the research out there - experts for and against polygraphs goes on and on and thus, why they are not admissible in court. Thus, I usually take them with a grain of salt or as a potential tool, but not gospel.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1049 on: August 09, 2009, 11:52:13 AM »

I really wonder if Lindsey was getting abused at home, I'm not pointing fingers, just would really like to have that answered.

That makes two of us!  And, if the abuser or caregiver of Lindsay "felt" it was abuse.  So many variables............. grrrrrrrr
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: August 09, 2009, 11:56:00 AM »

OT - PINK ANGEL - can you see my post to you here:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5851.0   I am trying to keep a good list of media links but can't see some of yours. 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1051 on: August 09, 2009, 12:01:17 PM »

Could it be that the Kampen/Williams residence has a rental accommodation separate from the main house.

Janet

+++++++

i also am curious as to who exactly was in the kampen home the night that lindsey disappeared?

KaraK

I am told in a previous email that he is a  "roommate" of kara.  that sounds like same house to me.

If Kara Kampen, Scott Williams and four kids were in the house why would a roommate feel the need to crawl through a window because of a lost key.  Would ringing the door bell not suffice.  I contend that crawling through a window would cause a greater disturbance.

However ... a separate residence would make crawling through a window a logical solution.

It could be that Kara did not want to reveal illegal renting accommodations on the single family zoning property.

Janet
KaraK's house looks like a single house and I didn't think it had a basement.Let me see if I have a pic of it.
No,no pic but it was shown on on a few of the media interviews.Looks more like a fabricated house with no basement.

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: August 09, 2009, 12:24:43 PM »

It is things like this that make my brain go off.......... http://books.google.com/books?id=6UbgUrh3StAC&pg=PA168&lpg=PA168&dq=mental+illness+%2B+polygraph&source=bl&ots=9hXP0hUSFx&sig=RdYiLInVnVmh6_z2vGaFQw7acs4&hl=en&ei=nex-Ssr6I56ntgediYTgAQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2#v=onepage&q=mental%20illness%20%2B%20polygraph&f=false
And the research out there - experts for and against polygraphs goes on and on and thus, why they are not admissible in court. Thus, I usually take them with a grain of salt or as a potential tool, but not gospel.
Thanks, and I agree.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: August 09, 2009, 12:25:44 PM »

Thanks Karma 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1054 on: August 09, 2009, 12:26:14 PM »

Scott Williams is a truck driver.I don't know who he works for or what his schedule is,long haul/short haul.I believe he was on someones MS page as a friend but I forget who.

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: August 09, 2009, 12:28:44 PM »

Scott Williams is a truck driver.I don't know who he works for or what his schedule is,long haul/short haul.I believe he was on someones MS page as a friend but I forget who.
Thanks   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: August 09, 2009, 12:52:49 PM »

Could it be that the Kampen/Williams residence has a rental accommodation somewhere in the house ... somewhere on the property ... separate from the main household.

However ... if there was a boarder in the home ... It could be the following words of Kara are referring to those who were home at the time of Lindsey's departure from the residence between at 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM.  When the boarder returned home later that evening without keys ... Kara and family were not home.  They were out searching for a little girl who had not arrived home.  Thus the "break-in".

Just speculation that gives credibility to both mlachester's words and Kara's words.

Janet

+++++++

KaraK

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: August 09, 2009, 01:01:42 PM »

Weird way of wording that, but maybe that is how she phrases things?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: August 09, 2009, 01:04:17 PM »

for what it is worth. 

Kara says she never heard of anyone named roger, yes that is his name roger, according to ML...roger is the friend of ML... ML says roger was kara's roommate and that she knows them.

kara say she has never met ML, that she(kara) moved to mccleary about the time Marilyn moved off.  Kara knows no one named roger, and had no roommate. 

so here we are again ML vs. Kara. 

I guess the police will sort it out. 

I have roger's name he is a person, he has addresses all over washington. 

Marilyn also says he is a sweet guy and would never do anything like that. 

so hmmm, if someone is your friend and a sweet guy, why say something like oh he is kara's roommate and was there that night and broke his rib crawling through the window because he lost his keys and goes to the bar all the time.

what the heck does this have to do with anything... AND  IF   it is an out and out lie, then what REALLY is the point at all?   

does someone want to get the word out there why roger has a broken rib?  or what? 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1059 on: August 09, 2009, 01:09:42 PM »

Karma, I know those pics he took, well..... so many places    I just don't know what to think with all of this now, I'm going to go on not trusting certain individuals, no not Melissa and Josh. I will say for awhile that I thought Josh had something to do with this, but after reading I realize by now LE would know and I also don't feel that a 12 year old could hide a body and not break by now. But what do I know?
I agree,while it would be possible for Josh to be involved,with his ADHD or whatever,that could cause him not to break down but if he is involved......he had to have help from a older teen or older person.I agree the LE would have to already know this and they must have investigated it.
I just think for now I'm moving on from Melissa and Josh being involved....at least for today.

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.