March 18, 2024, 07:42:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513301 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: August 09, 2009, 01:13:07 PM »

hurt my hand and can't really type so bear with me.  i am going to take the stance that they kk&ml are both lying about something.  i found it odd in the beginning how fast kk hopped on the board and started talking.  considering her house was the last place lindsey was scene.  one would assume that you would be considered part of the investagation.  i don't know if the police would want you talking about it over the internet.  it sounds as if the whole town is full of lies and its just trying to figure out why and what about...so now i back to watching twin peeks.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1061 on: August 09, 2009, 01:24:31 PM »

for what it is worth. 

Kara says she never heard of anyone named roger, yes that is his name roger, according to ML...roger is the friend of ML... ML says roger was kara's roommate and that she knows them.

kara say she has never met ML, that she(kara) moved to mccleary about the time Marilyn moved off.  Kara knows no one named roger, and had no roommate. 

so here we are again ML vs. Kara. 

I guess the police will sort it out. 

I have roger's name he is a person, he has addresses all over washington. 

Marilyn also says he is a sweet guy and would never do anything like that. 

so hmmm, if someone is your friend and a sweet guy, why say something like oh he is kara's roommate and was there that night and broke his rib crawling through the window because he lost his keys and goes to the bar all the time.

what the heck does this have to do with anything... AND  IF   it is an out and out lie, then what REALLY is the point at all?   

does someone want to get the word out there why roger has a broken rib?  or what? 

Now  that could be it, someone wants to get the word out about Roger's broken rib. I didn't look at it that way.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: August 09, 2009, 01:26:30 PM »

hurt my hand and can't really type so bear with me.  i am going to take the stance that they kk&ml are both lying about something.  i found it odd in the beginning how fast kk hopped on the board and started talking.  considering her house was the last place lindsey was scene.  one would assume that you would be considered part of the investagation.  i don't know if the police would want you talking about it over the internet.  it sounds as if the whole town is full of lies and its just trying to figure out why and what about...so now i back to watching twin peeks.
Your thoughts are my thoughts, for me that would not have been what I would have done, jump onto a forum.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: August 09, 2009, 01:27:42 PM »

i guess maybe the best thing for us all to do is to start from the beginning again with the facts....i think everyone in here is doing a good job of keeping our minds open about different theories and ideas.  it's ok for us all to change our mind everyday as to what we think could have happened to lindsey, being able to keep an open mind and explore different ideas is a gift Smile

lindsey was afraid of something, as evidenced by her myspace page where she wrote that she thought something bad was going to happen... i guess the next logical question would be "is this just a coincidence that she wrote this and then went missing?" if it's not just a coincidence then i think that would point to someone she knows being involved in her disapperance, or it could be her talking about the living environment in her home (maybe she was being abused, however in the eyes of the law there's a difference between discipline and abuse, and yes parents can hit their kids as long as they dont leave marks or cause serious pain or impairment of functioning-not sayin i agree with it, but its the law). 

i could also see this case being similar to the jessica lunsford case. with a so visiting or staying with a relative temporarily in the area.

there was also the law enforcement theory, and let's not forget adam campbell

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: August 09, 2009, 01:31:17 PM »

Your thoughts are my thoughts, for me that would not have been what I would have done, jump onto a forum.
i found it odd and it actually made me look at her harder.  now maybe that could be the case to take attention off someone else and put it on her or it could have been her way of saying..hey, i couldn't have been involved here i am talking about it.  either way its hinkey.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: August 09, 2009, 01:32:01 PM »

i guess maybe the best thing for us all to do is to start from the beginning again with the facts....i think everyone in here is doing a good job of keeping our minds open about different theories and ideas.  it's ok for us all to change our mind everyday as to what we think could have happened to lindsey, being able to keep an open mind and explore different ideas is a gift Smile

lindsey was afraid of something, as evidenced by her myspace page where she wrote that she thought something bad was going to happen... i guess the next logical question would be "is this just a coincidence that she wrote this and then went missing?" if it's not just a coincidence then i think that would point to someone she knows being involved in her disapperance, or it could be her talking about the living environment in her home (maybe she was being abused, however in the eyes of the law there's a difference between discipline and abuse, and yes parents can hit their kids as long as they dont leave marks or cause serious pain or impairment of functioning-not sayin i agree with it, but its the law). 

i could also see this case being similar to the jessica lunsford case. with a so visiting or staying with a relative temporarily in the area.

thehehehe...i said that a while back and go my monkey spanked.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: August 09, 2009, 01:35:28 PM »

That is very upsetting to me that Lindsey was afraid something bad was going to happen, at first I thought maybe an active imagination maybe from reading or watching somekind of scary book or movie. Then I thought maybe someone in the town was making her scared, then when I read what Marilyn wrote I thought her brother. But what if it was her mom? Maybe her mom lost her temper and she was scared of that and getting into trouble? All I know is that when I first started reading about Lindsey something came over me and I was very frightened, I have never had that happen before following anyother case.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: August 09, 2009, 01:36:26 PM »

i hope your hand feels better Smile

i think you are right about kk & ml both lying about something.  it was very strange how quickly kk got on this board. it was almost like she knew we would be dissecting her apart and so she wanted to control the information out there so she figured maybe if she joined on this board it would help protect her and her family from any really deep sleuthing on them. she was asked to stop posting on here by law enforcement. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: August 09, 2009, 01:36:51 PM »

i found it odd and it actually made me look at her harder.  now maybe that could be the case to take attention off someone else and put it on her or it could have been her way of saying..hey, i couldn't have been involved here i am talking about it.  either way its hinkey.
Yes and I'm uncomfortable about that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: August 09, 2009, 01:38:41 PM »

i think you are right about kk & ml both lying about something.  it was very strange how quickly kk got on this board. it was almost like she knew we would be dissecting her apart and so she wanted to control the information out there so she figured maybe if she joined on this board it would help protect her and her family from any really deep sleuthing on them. she was asked to stop posting on here by law enforcement. 
Since I don't know a lot about LE, would this be unusual for them to tell someone not to post on a forum?
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: August 09, 2009, 01:44:24 PM »

i really don't know if the myspace post had anything to do with it.  i first i was really hung up on it but she also posted it in the middle of the night.  she was a young girl who loved stephen king (i did as well at her age) on the computer in the middle of the night.  who knows what else she was looking at on the internet.  she was interested in the supernatural as well--the whole 'witching hour' remark and what have you.  heck i could really go all out on a limb and say that the entire town is part of the occult and they all had a hand in lindsey's disappearance.  sometimes i actually can believe it but as of now we have no proof, the reporting was crud from the beginning and its crazy that in a town so small know one seems to have any clue as to what is going on. jmo

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: August 09, 2009, 01:47:07 PM »

i really don't know if the myspace post had anything to do with it.  i first i was really hung up on it but she also posted it in the middle of the night.  she was a young girl who loved stephen king (i did as well at her age) on the computer in the middle of the night.  who knows what else she was looking at on the internet.  she was interested in the supernatural as well--the whole 'witching hour' remark and what have you.  heck i could really go all out on a limb and say that the entire town is part of the occult and they all had a hand in lindsey's disappearance.  sometimes i actually can believe it but as of now we have no proof, the reporting was crud from the beginning and its crazy that in a town so small know one seems to have any clue as to what is going on. jmo
Or they do and they are keeping their mouths shut for selfish reasons.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: August 09, 2009, 01:51:03 PM »

Since I don't know a lot about LE, would this be unusual for them to tell someone not to post on a forum?
i don't think so..as it is still an active investagation she should have only given info to them imo and not the whole darn internet...what if they had mentioned something to her that only people close to the case should know and while getting worked up she blabed it to us.  what if the person really involved was reading and go a ah ha moment and did whatever.  i just don't think it was very wise.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1073 on: August 09, 2009, 01:54:38 PM »

One question, is this Marilyn rich, or much better off then most of the folks in town?
NoRose,from the pics I saw posted on her MS,she is far from rich or better off then most.
Thank-you, I just wondered because she seems to know a lot of people there, so I wondered if she was involved with many activities in the area, or if she is just nosey, sticking her nose everywhere?
I'm not sure but someone at WS said they saw pics of her and her kids at a rainy Easter egg hunt at one of the churches there but I saw those pics and didn't notice her there.I have no idea how involved she is in the town of McCleary but I do know if my house looked as dirty and cluttered as her house looked I sure wouldn't be putting those pics up on MS.LOL...petty I know.
From her MS most of the adults(her and her hubby included)looked kinda rough to me.

http://www.myspace.com/batchessqua

pics here:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=47138410

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1074 on: August 09, 2009, 01:57:33 PM »

No rose, it is not unusual for LE to ask people not to talk on forums, because unfortunately they can be a source of rumors and/or information that may aid an abductor.
What difference would it make to anyone if KK was renting a room to someone?  KK says she doesn't even know this person, but not only does ML say she knows him, is friends, but what a sweet person he is and his broken rib wouldn't have anything to do with Lindsey being missing.  Why even mention the rib or him either?
ML seems to know so much now, but she doesn't even live in town anymore. How is that?  Why are we taking her comments at face value, but folks tore KK up one side and then down the other from what time the sun went down, to letting Lindsey walk home alone, etc etc etc?
Who benefits the most from lying?  Well, that depends on your motive.  If you're out for revenge or to cause trouble, if you want to stir the pot, if you want people to look one way instead of another, then that's a motive.
If you want people to think better of imperfect individuals (and ain't we all) involved, including the children, that is a motive for lying.
To say MB hasn't shown enough emotion may be an accurate observation, but I also remember Susan Smith and all her tears which were all an act, false accusations, etc.
To bring Lindsey home, which liar (if they both are) has hindered, caused more harm, etc.  To me, the answer is clear.  But, what do I know?  I live 3,000 miles away.  But I believe some have put their trust in the wrong place and will have to eat their "I told you so banana" -- yet, that could be me.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1075 on: August 09, 2009, 02:02:47 PM »

------------------> SNIP

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

The missing girl's mother, who wanted avoid becoming the center of the investigation, voluntarily took a polygraph test. The father of the girl's best friend, Scott Williams, also volunteered to take the test.

"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

Playing devil's advocate or just thinking outside the box.............
http://www.fas.org/sgp/othergov/polygraph/ota/validity.html
How skilled is the LE force of 3 in McCleary?  Just asking.......

Plus, I sure wish I had seen a mother's pain from M. 
I can't help but be haunted and left wondering despite reports about even the mom.  I question her, the adults (esp those involved in rumor mill crap that is hurting efforts) and basically everyone else before Josh or any child.  IMHO a child could not have done this and got by with it this long unless one of the aforementioned was involved. 
Don't throw stones at me for thinking outside the box - only bananas! LOL

Yikes,after reading that link there goes my theory of Kar and Scott being cleared by polys.

Hi Karma

It must be remembered that there was a confirmed sighting shortly after 9:30 PM of Lindsey on Maple at 5th ... two blocks from her home.  This would coincide with the 9:15PM - 9:30 PM timeframe given by Kara and Scott as to when Lindsey left their home walking along Maple.

Janet
  Hi Janet
Now I'm wondering if these 2 witnesses that claim they saw Lindsey on Maple.....have been investigated and polygraphed.I swear this is all so complicated.

Karma Is Coming

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: August 09, 2009, 02:02:59 PM »

iirc the median income for the town is around $30,000 if not less.  iirc the white house that caused me so much trouble was selling for around $50,000..so what exactly would 'well off' in that town be?  and although i agree her and hubs look a little rough they pretty much look like everyone else in the town from the pictures i've seen.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1077 on: August 09, 2009, 02:04:57 PM »

------------------> SNIP

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

The missing girl's mother, who wanted avoid becoming the center of the investigation, voluntarily took a polygraph test. The father of the girl's best friend, Scott Williams, also volunteered to take the test.

"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

Playing devil's advocate or just thinking outside the box.............
http://www.fas.org/sgp/othergov/polygraph/ota/validity.html
How skilled is the LE force of 3 in McCleary?  Just asking.......

Plus, I sure wish I had seen a mother's pain from M. 
I can't help but be haunted and left wondering despite reports about even the mom.  I question her, the adults (esp those involved in rumor mill crap that is hurting efforts) and basically everyone else before Josh or any child.  IMHO a child could not have done this and got by with it this long unless one of the aforementioned was involved. 
Don't throw stones at me for thinking outside the box - only bananas! LOL

Yikes,after reading that link there goes my theory of Melissa and Scott being cleared by polys.

My gut just never like the void - hollowness - lack of emotion from the mother.  When I get to this point, where the brain is not finding any answers I usually try to go back to my initial intuition.  Of course, my brain jumps in gives support to that starting over place.  In doing so - I have to wonder the skill level of the examiners and also the mental health of the mother (prior) to Lindsay going missing.  I wish I knew the mental health of the mother as that might give insight into the disturbing feelings I get about her from those initial videos.  JMHO of course.
btw - thanks for reading what I posted!
I always read what you post NewsJunkie    
I guess poly's are just like search dogs....it's all in the training and how they are able to extract useful info.....or not.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1078 on: August 09, 2009, 02:06:44 PM »

I really wonder if Lindsey was getting abused at home, I'm not pointing fingers, just would really like to have that answered.
I would like to know that for sure and much more.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1079 on: August 09, 2009, 02:08:11 PM »

I understand what you are saying A_News_Junkie_Monkey, and believe me I'm bothered as well. Something is way off on all of this, just can't pin point it 
It is things like this that make my brain go off.......... http://books.google.com/books?id=6UbgUrh3StAC&pg=PA168&lpg=PA168&dq=mental+illness+%2B+polygraph&source=bl&ots=9hXP0hUSFx&sig=RdYiLInVnVmh6_z2vGaFQw7acs4&hl=en&ei=nex-Ssr6I56ntgediYTgAQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2#v=onepage&q=mental%20illness%20%2B%20polygraph&f=false
And the research out there - experts for and against polygraphs goes on and on and thus, why they are not admissible in court. Thus, I usually take them with a grain of salt or as a potential tool, but not gospel.
I agree,poly's are only meant to be an investigative tool and I'm guessing the better trained the poly giver is,the better info that comes out.

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.