March 18, 2024, 07:55:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513304 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1100 on: August 09, 2009, 02:51:48 PM »

The camera's are not following the mother around 24/7. People are different and everyone shows emotions differently. Sandra's mom couldn't produce words she was so emotional, Tori's mom didn't share more then 10 tears with the public. Both moms are innocent....

No one feels Marilyn L is lying and hampering the progress of the investigation? Interesting.....
I said before, we don't know Melissa and maybe that is how she reacts to horrible situations. I think there are lies from Marilyn and Kara but that's me. What lies and why I really don't know, but I guess someone is lying for sure about this guy Roger 
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1101 on: August 09, 2009, 02:53:49 PM »

904 West Simpson #6 McCleary, WA 98557

love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1102 on: August 09, 2009, 02:54:59 PM »

ooops..LOL
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: August 09, 2009, 02:55:47 PM »

Asking questions and putting trust are two different things.

yes and i'm personally putting my trust into the theory that mlachester has lied about certain things and is stirring the pot, possibly making her lies fit the scenario that she believes happened to lindsey baum, or to divert attention onto the people she feels should have protected lindsey that night by walking her home (the Kampens).
as for her report to cps, we will never be able to verify this unless it comes out in trial.

i believe we have a poster here working on getting the 911 records to verify if she called 911 for lindsey from her home before.

Yes I agree with you...Why is she doing this?

ahhh tracygirl, great question,i think part of the reason people do at least look into the claims she makes is because "why would someone want to do this or want to say these things if they arent true?"  i do believe that mlachester and lindsey's mother have some back history between them and i do believe mlachester thinks lindsey was being abused in the house. i dont doubt that she did call cps.   as to why she's doing this...maybe in her brain she think its in lindsey's best interest, who knows, i think we might need a psychologist to answer the question as to why she's doing this 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: August 09, 2009, 02:55:59 PM »

i really don't know if the myspace post had anything to do with it.  i first i was really hung up on it but she also posted it in the middle of the night.  she was a young girl who loved stephen king (i did as well at her age) on the computer in the middle of the night.  who knows what else she was looking at on the internet.  she was interested in the supernatural as well--the whole 'witching hour' remark and what have you.  heck i could really go all out on a limb and say that the entire town is part of the occult and they all had a hand in lindsey's disappearance.  sometimes i actually can believe it but as of now we have no proof, the reporting was crud from the beginning and its crazy that in a town so small know one seems to have any clue as to what is going on. jmo
Or they do and they are keeping their mouths shut for selfish reasons.

I believe there are people who know things and they are not going to say.  They certainly are not going to tell the police.  if I were the cops I would plant someone down in that bar, undercover and just listen to the drunks and tweakers.  seriously, that is exactly what I would do.  get one of those tweakers on a dope charge and make a deal with them to go listen in that bar.  you would be supprised what they would hear.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1105 on: August 09, 2009, 02:59:05 PM »

does anybody remember who the person who saw lindsey walking ( while they were either going to work or coming home can't remember witch, but y'all know who i'm talking about.  does anyone remember a name?
was it ml?
MamaC,as far as I know they never stated the name for any witnesses.I'm still confused on the witnesses to tell you the truth.

Witness 1~broke up the fight with Josh and Lindsey and sent Josh home.Also so Lindsey walking on Maple.Said to be a friend of the family.
Did LE say witness #1 was the one who saw Lindsey on the way to her job,she worked for another county?

Witness 2~came forth the tuesday after Lindsey went missing(on a friday)and said she saw Lindsey walking on Maple also.

Later,Melissa said one of these witnesses she knew very well and she works with her.Does anyone know which witness Melissa knows and works with?
So does Melissa work for another County because I thought she worked at the Elma dollar store that her friend Melissa McCann runs?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1106 on: August 09, 2009, 03:02:28 PM »

904 West Simpson #6 McCleary, WA 98557

I tried to post this earlier but I don't remember seeing it posted?Anyway.....
This is section 8 mobile homes but I don't think they are there any more.

Karma Is Coming

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1107 on: August 09, 2009, 03:04:46 PM »

i really don't know if the myspace post had anything to do with it.  i first i was really hung up on it but she also posted it in the middle of the night.  she was a young girl who loved stephen king (i did as well at her age) on the computer in the middle of the night.  who knows what else she was looking at on the internet.  she was interested in the supernatural as well--the whole 'witching hour' remark and what have you.  heck i could really go all out on a limb and say that the entire town is part of the occult and they all had a hand in lindsey's disappearance.  sometimes i actually can believe it but as of now we have no proof, the reporting was crud from the beginning and its crazy that in a town so small know one seems to have any clue as to what is going on. jmo

I believe there are people who know things and they are not going to say.  They certainly are not going to tell the police.  if I were the cops I would plant someone down in that bar, undercover and just listen to the drunks and tweakers.  seriously, that is exactly what I would do.  get one of those tweakers on a dope charge and make a deal with them to go listen in that bar.  you would be supprised what they would hear.
well if i go by my own theory (that i don't post or y'all would really think i'm off my rocker) lindsey was fairly new to the town and because everyone knows everyone a new comer form out of state would be good choice and considering her family had no close ties around.  really who does lindseys mom have to comfort her other than kk and she hasn't lived there very long either.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1108 on: August 09, 2009, 03:07:00 PM »

does anybody remember who the person who saw lindsey walking ( while they were either going to work or coming home can't remember witch, but y'all know who i'm talking about.  does anyone remember a name?
was it ml?
I don't believe a name was ever given.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1109 on: August 09, 2009, 03:08:30 PM »

Asking questions and putting trust are two different things.

yes and i'm personally putting my trust into the theory that mlachester has lied about certain things and is stirring the pot, possibly making her lies fit the scenario that she believes happened to lindsey baum, or to divert attention onto the people she feels should have protected lindsey that night by walking her home (the Kampens).
as for her report to cps, we will never be able to verify this unless it comes out in trial.

i believe we have a poster here working on getting the 911 records to verify if she called 911 for lindsey from her home before.

Yes I agree with you...Why is she doing this?

You'd be surprised how many people "insert" themselves into missing person cases, just to get attention. Positive, negative matters not. They just want attention.

If your posting in a comment section of a newspaper RATHER than calling LE immediately and reporting what you know, you are clearly seeking attention.

She obviously has a bone with Melissa and Josh. Her son has gotten into with Josh. She could be making up all this crap about Lindsey running to her for "help". Just to make Melissa look like a bad mom and Josh look like an abusive brother.

jmo

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: August 09, 2009, 03:09:40 PM »

was it ml?
MamaC,as far as I know they never stated the name for any witnesses.I'm still confused on the witnesses to tell you the truth.

Witness 1~broke up the fight with Josh and Lindsey and sent Josh home.Also so Lindsey walking on Maple.Said to be a friend of the family.
Did LE say witness #1 was the one who saw Lindsey on the way to her job,she worked for another county?

Witness 2~came forth the tuesday after Lindsey went missing(on a friday)and said she saw Lindsey walking on Maple also.

Later,Melissa said one of these witnesses she knew very well and she works with her.Does anyone know which witness Melissa knows and works with?
So does Melissa work for another County because I thought she worked at the Elma dollar store that her friend Melissa McCann runs?

do to the bad reporting i wonder if witness 1 and 2 are the same person?  i'm getting confusseled because i thought that at one time i read that ml was the person that broke up the fight?  i don't know where i'm getting that from but?  or maybe it was her call le when lindsey came over?   

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1111 on: August 09, 2009, 03:10:23 PM »

There is also the Evergreen apartments at 907 W Simpson RD.

Karma Is Coming

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1112 on: August 09, 2009, 03:11:40 PM »

was it ml?
No. Neither of the persons (there was 2) were named.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: August 09, 2009, 03:15:31 PM »

was it ml?
i wonder why not?  and i wonder if ????  have they talked to anyone it town?  i just wonder about the witnesses 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1114 on: August 09, 2009, 03:19:26 PM »

was it ml?

do to the bad reporting i wonder if witness 1 and 2 are the same person?  i'm getting confusseled because i thought that at one time i read that ml was the person that broke up the fight?  i don't know where i'm getting that from but?  or maybe it was her call le when lindsey came over?   
One of the witnesses being MLaChester I think that was just a rumor floating around.

Karma Is Coming

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1115 on: August 09, 2009, 03:22:43 PM »

was it ml?
i wonder why not?  and i wonder if ????  have they talked to anyone it town?  i just wonder about the witnesses 

I don't know. Perhaps LE asked that their names not be mentioned publicly. Perhaps they (the witnesses) asked LE not to identify them,, so they wouldn't be hounded by media or have their lives picked apart on the internet.

I don't know.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: August 09, 2009, 03:23:24 PM »

was it ml?

One of the witnesses being MLaChester I think that was just a rumor floating around.
thanks karma, i was giving myself a headache  an angelic monkey

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1117 on: August 09, 2009, 03:26:11 PM »

was it ml?

I don't know. Perhaps LE asked that their names not be mentioned publicly. Perhaps they (the witnesses) asked LE not to identify them,, so they wouldn't be hounded by media or have their lives picked apart on the internet.

I don't know.
i just find it odd that one one side you have kk talking and on the other you have ml talking but the last 2 to see her i'm assuming #1 before she got to kk's house and then #2 after she left have stayed mum the entire time

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1118 on: August 09, 2009, 03:26:43 PM »

was it ml?

thanks karma, i was giving myself a headache  an angelic monkey
You're welcome MamaC
My headache starts as soon as I start thinking about this case.

Karma Is Coming

love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1119 on: August 09, 2009, 03:27:40 PM »

well if i go by my own theory (that i don't post or y'all would really think i'm off my rocker) lindsey was fairly new to the town and because everyone knows everyone a new comer form out of state would be good choice and considering her family had no close ties around.  really who does lindseys mom have to comfort her other than kk and she hasn't lived there very long either.

Yea it's sick, the morality of people...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.