March 18, 2024, 11:51:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513351 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1160 on: August 09, 2009, 05:05:38 PM »

There is also the Evergreen apartments at 907 W Simpson RD.

Thanks Karma

Do you know where Jim Mullins Creek is located ... the Creek that was searched six times?

Thanks

Janet
That's a big one that me and others were looking for and I think I did find it but it's not called Jim Mullins creek....let me go check.

OK,I have written down:
Sands Creek
and
Mill Creek Ravine

I haven't investigated these yet and don't know where they are.

locals told me that jim mullin's creek is the creek behind simpsons plant,  it is actually wildcat creek, and the local kids call it "tweakers" creek.   it is the north end of 6th back behind simpsons mill/door plant, you have to go through the mill/plant to get back in there, it is overgrown to the max and you take these overgrown trails alongside the creek before you can get back in there.

I posted a map someone on here with it marked and I described it all. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: August 09, 2009, 05:07:03 PM »

I am in contact with a good friend of marilyn's family and this person ask Marilyn specifically the questions I asked her to ask.  Marilyn also told her that I can talk with her(marilyn) personally and I intend on getting ahold of Marilyn herself TODAY.  This was Marilyn's suggestion as I am told through the family friend.  I did not wish to bother marilyn but because I have been invited by her to talk with her, I will.

DD

Were you afforded the opportunity to talk with mlachester?  Did you have a list of a zillion Monkeys questions ready?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1162 on: August 09, 2009, 05:13:52 PM »

Thanks Karma

Do you know where Jim Mullins Creek is located ... the Creek that was searched six times?

Thanks

Janet
That's a big one that me and others were looking for and I think I did find it but it's not called Jim Mullins creek....let me go check.

OK,I have written down:
Sands Creek
and
Mill Creek Ravine

locals told me that jim mullin's creek is the creek behind simpsons plant,  it is actually wildcat creek, and the local kids call it "tweakers" creek.   it is the north end of 6th back behind simpsons mill/door plant, you have to go through the mill/plant to get back in there, it is overgrown to the max and you take these overgrown trails alongside the creek before you can get back in there.

Thank you DD.  I will look for the map.  In my speculating ... I was wondering if the creek was located a short distance from the two block stretch between 5th and the Baum residence.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: August 09, 2009, 05:20:11 PM »

does anybody remember who the person who saw lindsey walking ( while they were either going to work or coming home can't remember witch, but y'all know who i'm talking about.  does anyone remember a name?
was it ml?
No. Neither of the persons (there was 2) were named.
i wonder why not?  and i wonder if ????  have they talked to anyone it town?  i just wonder about the witnesses 

I don't know. Perhaps LE asked that their names not be mentioned publicly. Perhaps they (the witnesses) asked LE not to identify them,, so they wouldn't be hounded by media or have their lives picked apart on the internet.

I don't know.
i just find it odd that one one side you have kk talking and on the other you have ml talking but the last 2 to see her i'm assuming #1 before she got to kk's house and then #2 after she left have stayed mum the entire time
Actually witness #1 saw Lindsey before(broke up fight,sent Josh home)and after Lindsey left KaraK's house(saw Lindsey on her way to work in in/for another county)
so witness #1 and witness #2 ARE the same person?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1164 on: August 09, 2009, 05:24:26 PM »

does anybody remember who the person who saw lindsey walking ( while they were either going to work or coming home can't remember witch, but y'all know who i'm talking about.  does anyone remember a name?
was it ml?
i wonder why not?  and i wonder if ????  have they talked to anyone it town?  i just wonder about the witnesses 

I don't know. Perhaps LE asked that their names not be mentioned publicly. Perhaps they (the witnesses) asked LE not to identify them,, so they wouldn't be hounded by media or have their lives picked apart on the internet.

I don't know.
i just find it odd that one one side you have kk talking and on the other you have ml talking but the last 2 to see her i'm assuming #1 before she got to kk's house and then #2 after she left have stayed mum the entire time
Actually witness #1 saw Lindsey before(broke up fight,sent Josh home)and after Lindsey left KaraK's house(saw Lindsey on her way to work in in/for another county)

No, witness #1 saw her twice. Going to KaraK's house and on her return home.
Witness #2 came forward at a later date and only saw her once.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1165 on: August 09, 2009, 05:25:38 PM »

There were two witness who observed Lindsey Baum in her journey along Maple on her way home on the evening of June 26, 2009.

Janet

++++++

THE WITNESSES

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott

ABC News – June 30, 2009

Scott said witnesses were able to put Lindsey within a couple of blocks of her house just after 9:30 p.m. The last person reported to have seen her, he said, was a neighbor on her way to work.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=7966924&page=2

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott

The Daily World - July 2, 2009

Scott said a second person came forward Tuesday with a confirmed sighting of Baum from Friday night in the same area along Maple Street near Fifth Street.

http://**/articles/2009/07/02/local_news/doc4a4cf43c1b1dd881132403

_____

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: August 09, 2009, 05:32:51 PM »

was it ml?

I don't know.

No, witness #1 saw her twice. Going to KaraK's house and on her return home.
Witness #2 came forward at a later date and only saw her once.
thanks pink my head was about to explode on that one

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1167 on: August 09, 2009, 05:35:21 PM »

pink, do you remember how long before witness #2 spoke up..like a couple of days later or like a week later?  i just wonder if #2 should be discounted or not.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1168 on: August 09, 2009, 05:36:09 PM »

Thanks Karma

Thanks

Janet

OK,I have written down:
Sands Creek
and
Mill Creek Ravine

Thanks DD,now I'm wondering why kids would even want to go back there.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: August 09, 2009, 05:37:51 PM »

the jim mullin creek info and map are over here
http://truecrime.forums-free.com/jim-mullin-creek-t132.html

anything you wish to find go here
http://truecrime.forums-free.com/

then scroll to the case you wish info on
in this instance it would be the lindsey baum case
so scroll until you find the lindsey baum case
click and it takes you here
http://truecrime.forums-free.com/lindsey-baum-10-yr-old-mccleary-wa-june-26-2009-f24.html

once you are on a specific case you will see many categories, each category has its own section and they are all titled, such as  news articles, who is who, documents, photos, locations, maps etc.
choose the one you want and click on it
in this instance you would choose LOCATIONS
which takes you here
http://truecrime.forums-free.com/lindsey-baum-case-locations-f51.html

normally you would find an INDEX thread at the top but I have not had time to index all this stuff yet, so in the locations area you are at by now, you scroll to find the info you want, in this case scroll down to jim mullin creek.  all of the info and map for jim mullin creek will be in that thread. 

you can do this for anything you are looking for. 

to get an idea of how the indexes work, you can go to the WHO IS WHO section, and click on it, and when it opens here
http://truecrime.forums-free.com/who-is-who-f43.html
 you wil see a who is who index at the top of the page, you click that
http://truecrime.forums-free.com/who-is-who-f43.html

and everything will be listed alphabetically with all the names or in more than one place, one for the name, one in categories they fit, such as sex offenders or whatever. 

but I don't have the indexes finished yet, and there is a ton more info I have to add, but there is still quite a bit over there already.

anyone can go over there and see the info without registering.  it just makes it easier to find things.  hopefully, I can work on it more and get it finished, I just never have time. ugh

Thanks Karma

Thanks

Janet

OK,I have written down:
Sands Creek
and
Mill Creek Ravine

Thank you DD.  I will look for the map.  In my speculating ... I was wondering if the creek was located a short distance from the two block stretch between 5th and the Baum residence.

Janet

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: August 09, 2009, 05:40:59 PM »

pink, do you remember how long before witness #2 spoke up..like a couple of days later or like a week later?  i just wonder if #2 should be discounted or not.
the only reason i say this its because it would be so easy days after the fact (when everyone knows she's missing and where she was last seen and what she was wearing) for some person who wants a little attention to say 'oh yeah, i saw her too that night she was going yada, and wearing yada.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1171 on: August 09, 2009, 05:44:07 PM »

the only reason i say this its because it would be so easy days after the fact (when everyone knows she's missing and where she was last seen and what she was wearing) for some person who wants a little attention to say 'oh yeah, i saw her too that night she was going yada, and wearing yada.
And I'm sure that happens in a lot of cases.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1172 on: August 09, 2009, 05:44:35 PM »

DD   does everybody know its 'tweakers creek' and if so ~sigh, here it comes again~ why would ww take anybody fishing there.  he's all about ecology and if he knows the area, and its history so to say, so why would he go fishing there much less with a child given the fact that its a meth hangout?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: August 09, 2009, 05:49:15 PM »

Could it be the McCleary Law Enforcement is focusing attention away from Melissa and Josh as suspects in an attempt to shield the "powers that be" who disregarded Marilyn's attempt to get protection for Lindsey from both her Mother and brother?

No throwing bananas please.  Neighbour who makes delicious loaves with my brused and over-riped bananas has taken off this morning with hubby for a week's vacation.

Janet

++++++++

ACCORDING TO MLACHESTER:

Rob
Re: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 -
« Reply #896 on: August 08, 2009, 04:29:38 PM »

As far as the abuse Lindsey went threw the MPD knows the FBI also knows.

They have the reports I help Lindsey file

Just as of this moring when the FBI was at my house I made a comment about the 911 calls and the call to CPS.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;quote=904672;topic=5790.880;num_replies=1162;sesc=28414912316d49a494791fe51542bb71

doubledecker
Re: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 -
« Reply #976 on: Today at 12:34:07 AM »

this is to me from a friend of marilyns

... one time she called CPS on melissa baum when lindsey came over with welts from her calfs to her back.  she was horrified and i think a couple others saw this at her house.  the other incidents with Josh were chasing her with knife, shovel, choking, and at least one other attack against another individual (and here i forgot to write it down, i think it was a female but can't recall if it was an adult or child, but marilyn made the call).  she says he was very violent and went to Juvi many times!  hmm.  anyway, i don't think she's lying, that's a whole lot to be lying about, haha

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5790.msg904974#msg904974

mlachester:
To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

mlachester:
I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

_____

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: August 09, 2009, 05:51:45 PM »

drugs must be rampant in the small town of McCleary if kids are calling places things like tweakers creek (and were talking 9-14 year old kids and i'm sure they know exactly what they're talking about).  McCleary has a population of less then 2000 people and 3 LE officers......local drunk says jewelry store owner dosen't like lindsey.  jewelry=money median income in town about $30,000...drugs=money.  i really do believe that more than one person is involved in this.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: August 09, 2009, 05:55:29 PM »

That LE would "shield" in order to cover their own butts . . . can't say it has never happened, but I haven't read a shred to indicate this might even be true, except of course from ML.  And we know this is a fact because ML said it?
Yeah, right!
Now, I think this is the truth:
mlachester:
I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: August 09, 2009, 05:58:21 PM »

That LE would "shield" in order to cover their own butts . . . can't say it has never happened, but I haven't read a shred to indicate this might even be true, except of course from ML.  And we know this is a fact because ML said it?
Yeah, right!
mlachester:

do you think she might be hiding her or do you think it might be on the more sinister side?

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1177 on: August 09, 2009, 06:01:09 PM »

was it ml?

I don't know.
I don't think so.
Witness #1 is the 1st one to come forward,said she is a good friend of the Baum family,she broke up the fight with Lindsey and Josh,sent Josh home.Then she also saw Lindsey while she was on her way to work(when Lindsey was walking home on Maple)LE said she works in another county and saw Lindsey again on her way to work.

Witness #2 came forward the tuesday after Lindsey went missing,said she saw Lindsey walking toward home on Maple.

The witness that Melissa stated she knows and works with her......I don't know which witness this is,#1 or #2.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: August 09, 2009, 06:03:18 PM »

was it ml?

I don't know.
I don't think so.
Witness #1 is the 1st one to come forward,said she is a good friend of the Baum family,she broke up the fight with Lindsey and Josh,sent Josh home.Then she also saw Lindsey while she was on her way to work(when Lindsey was walking home on Maple)LE said she works in another county and saw Lindsey again on her way to work.

Witness #2 came forward the tuesday after Lindsey went missing,said she saw Lindsey walking toward home on Maple.

The witness that Melissa stated she knows and works with her......I don't know which witness this is,#1 or #2.

thanks karma, pink cleared it up for me an angelic monkey

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: August 09, 2009, 06:05:14 PM »

Yeah, right!
mlachester:

do you think she might be hiding her or do you think it might be on the more sinister side?

I can only say IMO mlachester is on the sinister side -- anyone else check her background?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.