March 19, 2024, 02:20:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513387 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: August 09, 2009, 06:07:56 PM »

That LE would "shield" in order to cover their own butts . . . can't say it has never happened, but I haven't read a shred to indicate this might even be true, except of course from ML.  And we know this is a fact because ML said it?
Yeah, right!
Now, I think this is the truth:
mlachester:
I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement

do you think she might be hiding her or do you think it might be on the more sinister side?

I can only say IMO mlachester is on the sinister side -- anyone else check her background?
i haven't.  whats up with her?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1181 on: August 09, 2009, 06:10:03 PM »

DD wrote:

the jim mullin creek info and map are over here
http://truecrime.forums-free.com/jim-mullin-creek-t132.html

anything you wish to find go here
http://truecrime.forums-free.com/

then scroll to the case you wish info on
in this instance it would be the lindsey baum case
so scroll until you find the lindsey baum case
click and it takes you here
http://truecrime.forums-free.com/lindsey-baum-10-yr-old-mccleary-wa-june-26-2009-f24.html

once you are on a specific case you will see many categories, each category has its own section and they are all titled, such as  news articles, who is who, documents, photos, locations, maps etc.
choose the one you want and click on it
in this instance you would choose LOCATIONS
which takes you here
http://truecrime.forums-free.com/lindsey-baum-case-locations-f51.html

normally you would find an INDEX thread at the top but I have not had time to index all this stuff yet, so in the locations area you are at by now, you scroll to find the info you want, in this case scroll down to jim mullin creek.  all of the info and map for jim mullin creek will be in that thread.

you can do this for anything you are looking for.

to get an idea of how the indexes work, you can go to the WHO IS WHO section, and click on it, and when it opens here
http://truecrime.forums-free.com/who-is-who-f43.html
 you wil see a who is who index at the top of the page, you click that
http://truecrime.forums-free.com/who-is-who-f43.html

and everything will be listed alphabetically with all the names or in more than one place, one for the name, one in categories they fit, such as sex offenders or whatever.

but I don't have the indexes finished yet, and there is a ton more info I have to add, but there is still quite a bit over there already.

anyone can go over there and see the info without registering.  it just makes it easier to find things.  hopefully, I can work on it more and get it finished, I just never have time. ugh

Thank you DD!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: August 09, 2009, 06:17:49 PM »

That LE would "shield" in order to cover their own butts . . . can't say it has never happened, but I haven't read a shred to indicate this might even be true, except of course from ML.  And we know this is a fact because ML said it?
Yeah, right!
mlachester:

do you think she might be hiding her or do you think it might be on the more sinister side?

I can only say IMO mlachester is on the sinister side -- anyone else check her background?

go check it out and tell me what you think it all means.  Like to get your read on it.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: August 09, 2009, 06:19:30 PM »

DD   does everybody know its 'tweakers creek' and if so ~sigh, here it comes again~ why would ww take anybody fishing there.  he's all about ecology and if he knows the area, and its history so to say, so why would he go fishing there much less with a child given the fact that its a meth hangout?

oh I must have missed that info, I never knew where ww took josh fishing, just that he took him fishing... did not know where. 

I just know the kids call it tweakers creek, (so I am told)  not sure who all knows who hangs out there. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1184 on: August 09, 2009, 06:22:06 PM »

is Roger A Marlin the roger mlachester was talkin about allegedly living in karak's house.. the reason i'm wondering is because he is listed as a witness to the wedding of mlachester and feestus lachester

http://truecrime.forums-free.com/marilyn-lachester-nee-burns-festus-lachester-iii-t676.html
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1185 on: August 09, 2009, 06:24:11 PM »

is Roger A Marlin the roger mlachester was talkin about allegedly living in karak's house.. the reason i'm wondering is because he is listed as a witness to the wedding of mlachester and feestus lachester

http://truecrime.forums-free.com/marilyn-lachester-nee-burns-festus-lachester-iii-t676.html

no that is not the same person.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: August 09, 2009, 06:26:54 PM »

DD   does everybody know its 'tweakers creek' and if so ~sigh, here it comes again~ why would ww take anybody fishing there.  he's all about ecology and if he knows the area, and its history so to say, so why would he go fishing there much less with a child given the fact that its a meth hangout?

oh I must have missed that info, I never knew where ww took josh fishing, just that he took him fishing... did not know where. 

I just know the kids call it tweakers creek, (so I am told)  not sure who all knows who hangs out there. 
i don't know if he did? i could be getting it wrong and thinking that that is where the kids all hung out?  and if thats they case why in the heck kids be hanging out at a place like tweakers creek?

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1187 on: August 09, 2009, 06:30:20 PM »

Yeah, right!
mlachester:

I agree Sister. I don't give credibility to anything she has said.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1188 on: August 09, 2009, 06:31:05 PM »

Yeah, right!
mlachester:

go check it out and tell me what you think it all means.  Like to get your read on it.
anger issues, debt, 'used to do drugs'--who answers like that~probably someone who uses drugs imo.  i'm still trying to figure out how she became a lab tech (or that could be used in another context as well as her being a phlobmist (SP?) (some one who uses needles) and she went two what 4 or five different hs and under 'did you graduate' its all n/a.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: August 09, 2009, 06:31:32 PM »

i don't know if he did? i could be getting it wrong and thinking that that is where the kids all hung out?  and if thats they case why in the heck kids be hanging out at a place like tweakers creek?

This is a quote from KaraK back in July: "Josh does not have any regular friends that I am aware of but I will ask around but I know Wayne Watne tries to help out there by taking him fishing and there may be other adults and such that have stepped in to provide friendship as well. Most of the time that I see Josh he is hanging out with Lindsey and my 10 and 11 yr old. I really wanted to add just so you know that Josh has been to my home several times with Lindsey or coming over to see if the kids were here playing and I've personally never had an issue with him and he was always very polite and respectful."

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: August 09, 2009, 06:32:49 PM »

Self-edit -- never does say where they went fishing that I know of.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: August 09, 2009, 06:35:02 PM »

Self-edit -- never does say where they went fishing that I know of.
it doesn't~ i'm confusing myself again

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: August 09, 2009, 06:38:30 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: August 09, 2009, 06:43:38 PM »

i'm still try to work out my feelings as ww-just a really nice guy or ww-just a really creepy guy.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: August 09, 2009, 06:50:48 PM »

WAYNE WATNE

I am not accusing Wayne Watne of being a participant in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum but … considering the location of his residence in relation to the Baum residence ... considering the route taken by Lindsey when walking home the night she went missing … considering the time of the witness sighting on Fifth and Maple and ... considering Wayne Watne’s connection to both Josh and Lindsey ... is it possible there was an encounter with Lindsey at approximately 9:30 PM on the evening of June 26, 2009?  Has Wayne Watne been ruled out as a person of interest?

++++++++

Wayne Watne - Residential Address

400 S 3RD ST
MCCLEARY, WA 98557-9658
GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY
(05/2008-05/2008)

Credit: doubledecker

The Daily World – July 1, 2009

Lindsey was in Girl Scouts. She went to church at the Evergreen Christian Center in McCleary, an offshoot of a larger church in west Olympia.

http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4ba94721f78989072462.txt

The Daily World – July 1, 2009

Wayne Watne of Evergreen Christian Community in Olympia and two other local ministers said prayers for Lindsey’s return. Watne took speakers from the assembled crowd. Friends of the family stepped up, taking turns expressing their hope and their pain.

http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4baa38c6082474655699

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1245 on: July 05, 2009, 11:23:14 PM »

Josh does not have any regular friends that I am aware of but I will ask around but I know Wayne Watne tries to help out there by taking him fishing and there may be other adults and such that have stepped in to provide friendship as well. Most of the time that I see Josh he is hanging out with Lindsey and my 10 and 11 yr old.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865772#msg865772

Kara Kampen – Mother of Lindsey’s friend Michaela

Examiner - July 1, 2009

Lindsey’s Girl Scout troop leader, Becky Spalding said, “I had to tell her to be quiet because she was laughing all the time. It’s very unbelievable. You see this on the news, but you never know anyone who it’s happened to.”

Wayne Watne, a member of the Evergreen Christian Community Church and representative of Harvest Vision Ministries said prayers for Lindsey’s return.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m7d1-Emotional-vigil-held-for-missing-Washington-girl-Lindsey-Baum

FBI: Stranger not likely behind girl's disappearance
Story Published: Jul 1, 2009 at 7:35 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 2, 2009 at 1:09 PM PDT

Experts with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children say if the girl was abducted, it most likely wasn't by a stranger who was hiding in the bushes.

"From what knowledge we have and the information that I have that it's someone that she possibly knows, somebody that is in the area," said Henry Schmidt with the organization.

The FBI now wants neighbors to think about anyone who may have been in the area Friday night. They also want to hear about anyone suddenly engaging in strange behavior, such as not showing up for work, selling their car for no reason or changing their appearance.

"We're certainly not looking for a witch hunt or anything of that sort, but the bottom line is we have a missing girl. And so anyone who is in this area is going to be someone we want to talk to," said Ron Twersky, FBI assistant special agent in charge.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1195 on: August 09, 2009, 06:53:03 PM »

Yeah, right!
mlachester:

anger issues, debt, 'used to do drugs'--who answers like that~probably someone who uses drugs imo.  i'm still trying to figure out how she became a lab tech (or that could be used in another context as well as her being a phlobmist (SP?) (some one who uses needles) and she went two what 4 or five different hs and under 'did you graduate' its all n/a.
I must have missed this, where did you read that about Marilyn? 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: August 09, 2009, 06:57:34 PM »

Mama, there is a thread here on Wayne Watne that dd started -- should give you some background.  Interesting read.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: August 09, 2009, 06:57:34 PM »

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: August 09, 2009, 06:58:31 PM »

no that is not the same person.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: August 09, 2009, 06:59:46 PM »

i'm still try to work out my feelings as ww-just a really nice guy or ww-just a really creepy guy.

Wayne Watne - Missionary At Lindsey's Church; Took Josh Fishing Etc

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5614.0

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.