March 18, 2024, 09:03:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513317 times)
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1260 on: August 09, 2009, 10:45:29 PM »

i read this earlier today and it almost seems fitting here sometimes

It does, especially when we speak of Smiley...Grrrrr

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: August 09, 2009, 10:46:52 PM »

hmmm I was really wondering if you can see tag's from the bar, if you are reading can you let me know

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1262 on: August 09, 2009, 10:49:02 PM »

However, we are not like that site...
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1263 on: August 09, 2009, 10:50:03 PM »

no.  thats where the dirty word caution came in.  but it is a crime site as well...just different.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1264 on: August 09, 2009, 10:52:42 PM »

no.  thats where the dirty word caution came in.  but it is a crime site as well...just different.

akire
10:08 am on July 29th, 2009

How is it possible that people get locked up longer on drug charges than child molesters and rapists do!? These laws need serious change.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2009/07/28/jeffrey-smiley-likes-to-take-pictures/

I would like to know the same thing..
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1265 on: August 09, 2009, 10:53:54 PM »

Howdy Melisb,  I read a few pages back where you said WW is an equal opportunity SO.  Did you mean he is a SO or that he just has a huge and varied sexual appetite?  Ta

Also on the RUMOR about the guy who drinks and crawled into Lindsey's window, breaking his rib, can anyone point me to where this first came to light?  On the night she disappeared she wasn't home but for a little bit to take a shower and change clothes from swimming.  Also she wasn't alone as MK was with her, right?  The night before that MK had spent the night with Lindsey so don't know if that would work either.  I sure hope LE spent some quality investigative time with MK ;}
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: August 09, 2009, 10:59:50 PM »

Howdy Melisb,  I read a few pages back where you said WW is an equal opportunity SO.  Did you mean he is a SO or that he just has a huge and varied sexual appetite?  Ta

Also on the RUMOR about the guy who drinks and crawled into Lindsey's window, breaking his rib, can anyone point me to where this first came to light?  On the night she disappeared she wasn't home but for a little bit to take a shower and change clothes from swimming.  Also she wasn't alone as MK was with her, right?  The night before that MK had spent the night with Lindsey so don't know if that would work either.  I sure hope LE spent some quality investigative time with MK ;}

this orginated from marilyn lachester.  After being told about it I had someone ask her about it again.  this time was given his full name, where he worked, that he is suppose to be kara's roommate, that he crawled in the window the night lindsey went missing and broke his rib, that he is always at the bar.  all of this is marilyn's answers to my questions about him, as marilyn had said before kara had a roommate named roger, but kara said she doesn't even know anyone by the name of roger, so I had someone go back and ask marilyn again. 

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: August 09, 2009, 11:09:41 PM »

completely off the wall but dosen't kk hubs drive a semi? 

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: August 09, 2009, 11:11:03 PM »

completely off the wall but dosen't kk hubs drive a semi? 
i remember her saying he is the only one in the house that drives, but for some reason i thought he drove for a living.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1269 on: August 09, 2009, 11:19:56 PM »

dd, o/t have a question on the Cantu thread of Blink's.
Thanks, night all.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: August 09, 2009, 11:21:22 PM »

Thanks, night all.
''

okkay going to see

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: August 09, 2009, 11:27:03 PM »

Thanks, night all.

hmmm can't figure out where you mean

To find me:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1272 on: August 09, 2009, 11:42:33 PM »

this orginated from marilyn lachester.  After being told about it I had someone ask her about it again.  this time was given his full name, where he worked, that he is suppose to be kara's roommate, that he crawled in the window the night lindsey went missing and broke his rib, that he is always at the bar.  all of this is marilyn's answers to my questions about him, as marilyn had said before kara had a roommate named roger, but kara said she doesn't even know anyone by the name of roger, so I had someone go back and ask marilyn again. 

... I tend to believe mlachester.  She goes into too much detail to be lying.  Also ... her words regarding CPS, 911 and McCleary LE reflect her words in her comments to KOMO.  mlachester does not attempt to hide her identity when making these allegations.

Maybe Kara's denial of a tenant has everything to do with breaking the single family bylaws/zoning in her area or ... maybe something to do with the IRA.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: August 09, 2009, 11:55:56 PM »

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet
8:55 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1274 on: August 10, 2009, 12:03:05 AM »

... I tend to believe mlachester.  She goes into too much detail to be lying.  Also ... her words regarding CPS, 911 and McCleary LE reflect her words in her comments to KOMO.  mlachester does not attempt to hide her identity when making these allegations.

Maybe Kara's denial of a tenant has everything to do with breaking the single family bylaws/zoning in her area or ... maybe something to do with the IRA.

Janet

I find it hard to believe her...

Just for the record, I find discrepencies in Mlachester claims of innocence...

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Lindsey
Ok so lets clear up the BS. I have been reading some crap online that people have to say. For one under a pic of me and my husband it say he has stood by me threw it all! Someone wanted to know if it was bad stuff. Well When married as long as we have been there are all kinds of bumps in the road. But what i an talking about was when I was injured and could not work. I became upset with myself and felt usless. But he pulled me threw that as I recovred. He supported me while I went back to school and learned a new skill. Now lets talk about my court record! I had to go to court because my dogs were barking and one day one got out. Oh My goodness I had to pay a 50 dollar fine because my dog got out and was running. If anyone wants too know something. Here I am ask. I am the most upfront person there is. Send me an e-mail on here. I don't get on here everyday but I do enough I will get back to you in a day or so. As far as the abuse Lindsey went threw the MPD knows the FBI also knows. They have the reports I help Lindsey file. But people lets face it she never went anywhere without he Cell. Did she have it at her friends house she left the night she dissapered? Because its at her home now "well maybe in evidence". Let all get back to the real picture here. Let keep praying nothing did happen to her at home and pray she will make back safe and alive. Just as of this moring when the FBI was at my house I made a comment about the 911 calls and the call to CPS. They replied with I am sure we have all those records.  So they know what is going on. And for all you on scared monkeys pulling up my step son law record and names of people you think may be my realitives that should have nothing to do with finding lindsey. And yes I have a son around her age who is her friend. But he is none of your concern that also will not help find lindsey. And yes he talked to the FBI also. People need to leave him alone he's a child. http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&LanguageCountry=en_US&searchLang=en_US&caseLang=en_US&orgPrefix=NCMC&caseNum=1125977&seqNum=1

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=47138410&blogId=498637401

Versus...

BURNS, MARILYN AUDREY MARIE

Female, Age: 31
ID:10721
Book-No

Statute:
9A.36.041 - Assault 4

Offense:
DOMV - Domestic Violence

Arrest Type:
CIT
Booked

Charging Agency:
MCPD-McCleary Police Department
6/28/2008 04:15

Court:
MCMU-McCleary Municipal
Released

Bail Amount:
No Bail
6/30/2008 18:00
Disposition:
PRD-Released on Personal Recog

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/sheriff/JailRegisters/InmateDetail.asp?SrchNameNo=10721

In refrence to the charge above...

RCW 9A.36.041
Assault in the fourth degree.

(1) A person is guilty of assault in the fourth degree if, under circumstances not amounting to assault in the first, second, or third degree, or custodial assault, he or she assaults another.

(2) Assault in the fourth degree is a gross misdemeanor.

[1987 c 188 § 2; 1986 c 257 § 7.]

This bothers me! If she is the one writing in her blog and declaring her only court appearance was that in regards to her dog, then this is a lie! Even if she finds embarrasment for such a record, it does not qualify as stating the truth of her innocence when such a case (Lindseys), it just makes it worse as being a person of interest!!

love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1275 on: August 10, 2009, 12:10:00 AM »

Maybe she tells the truth and lies
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: August 10, 2009, 12:36:58 AM »

You can have a roommate, it is not illegal to have a roommate. Zoning laws refer to landlords spliting a house such as a multiple family or a duplex or building an apartment without permission. Shared rent is not income so you don't have to declare it.
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1277 on: August 10, 2009, 04:20:34 AM »

hmmm I was really wondering if you can see tag's from the bar, if you are reading can you let me know
What do you mean by tag's? I am not familiar with this.  I do know you look directly up 4th street from the front of the bar which is located on W. Simpson Ave.  Maple Street runs parallel to W Simpson Ave.  Mike's across the street from Gordon's recently closed.  I am familiar with the area and have spent a few weeks trying to catch up with past posts.  Sounds like Marilyn has some information, but I don't know if all of it is good.     I do know of a Roger that had a broken rib.  Could it be the same one?  Sounds like it.  I have no information about him so enough said.  Shortcake   
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1278 on: August 10, 2009, 08:09:44 AM »

Scandi-- quick correction here--the information suggests the guy crawled into a window of KK's home (not Lindsey's window) because he was KK's "roomate" and had forgotten or misplaced his keys. 

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: August 10, 2009, 08:31:14 AM »

Mornin' Monkeys!!!  To those asking me to clarify what I said earlier I am going to try.  Everything was IMO and purely hypothetical.  Someone said WW took JB fishing and someone mentioned Tweakers Pond or Lake and I came up with what if WW is an equal opportunity SO (both sexes).  What if he was a closet tweaker and some of us know what Meth does to a sexual appetite, he would try anything in his path.  You could insert anyones name here to my what ifs.  What if LB was scared on her way home and WW picked her up?  What if the roomie of KK followed LB and picked her up?  Scandi, I guess my answer would be both if true.  Please, no nanners, I was just throwing things out there and I am sure no of it will stick! lol It's early and I think I forgot to answer another Monkey's question.  I do apologize. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.