March 19, 2024, 12:57:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513363 times)
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1300 on: August 10, 2009, 11:52:18 AM »

tamiko's mom-i enjoy reading your posts. and appreciate that you back up what you have to say with previous posts or quotes from le.  this is something that i need to get better at doing! 

i too am stuck wondering what mlachester's reason for lying and asserting herself into the investigation would be.  if she is just playing games i am utterly disgusted

i guess im just anxiously awaiting info on this roger person. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: August 10, 2009, 11:53:05 AM »

Janet, your words: "She goes into too much detail to be lying."  You're joking with us, right?  Casey Anthony . . . does that ring a bell?  I'm happy that in your world, folks who go into detail are telling the truth.  KK has not tried to not identify herself either.  You want to believe ML that's fine, but there are some of us that don't.  As for me, bumping and snipping all sorts of articles from over a month ago won't change my mind (because you do realize, I'm sure that some of those articles cannot be opened now as they are archived by the newspapers).  As far KK getting in trouble with zoning or IRA (I guess you meant IRS), think about it, you know this factually because . . . you know the zoning laws in McCleary and the provisions in the IRS code?  Yeah, I know, it's your opinion and you are entitled to it in the "process of elimination" etc etc.
I disagree with you and that is my right, just as it is your right to have your opinion.

I am aware in my single family zoning neighbourhood that rental of suites ... boarders are illegal unless special consideration is approved by the township.  However ...n other neighbourhoods within the township ... registered rental suites ... boarders ... are legal but ... all monies exchanged must be declared on income tax forums.

Considering that "Roger" was not in the Kampen/Williams residence when Lindsey was there ... maybe KaraK felt that it was not necessary to reveal to DD ... to the forum ... that there was a renter/boarder living under her roof.  I am not justifying ... just saying.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: August 10, 2009, 11:55:55 AM »

In the process of elimination:

let see, melissa, josh, kara, scott, etc.

how about in the process of elimination we add ML to that list
after all lindsey always ran there ML says.
ML was not living in mccleary for some time, yet she states lindsey told her this or that, well how did lindsey tell her this and that if she is not in the same town?
ML comes out of nowhere to point at melissa and josh, says she has a report to prove it.
When I ask for evidence of that report, then the story changes to she does not know if a report was made or not.
Lindsey was at Tag & Libbys that day(more to this whole story coming) and these are Marilyn's good friends. 
First I am told a local said lindsey stopped at tag and libby's on the way home and asked to spend the night.  then marilyn says NO, not at tag and libby's at Kara's. 
Then marilyn says that lindsey does not know anyone else on that street and lindsey headed straight home, well marilyn knows full well Lindsey knows Tag and Libby. But for some reason she doesn't want anyone to know that?  why?
And how does marilyn know Lindsey did or did not stop anywhere else, or who lindsey might know for that matter when she has not even lived in the town for some time.  Is she monitoring where lindsey goes and who she knows? 

how is it that someone who knows marilyn so well keeps seeing kara's daughter at the library when they don't live in that town.  According to Kara lindsey was with kara's daughter nearly everyday, so was lindsey at the library a lot also?  did the person who is marilyn's friend see lindsey at the library all those time she also saw kara's daughter there?  why are you at a library in another town, especially, when you are saying you never go anywhere? 

Why does everything a local says about what they saw or know, change after Marilyn finds out what they said? 

and "roger", oh yes, "Roger"  is that roger rabbit pulled out of the magician's hat.. wow, someone who can make people appear out of nowhere, hmmm, can they make someone disappear out of nowhere also?  magician which they are? 

come now, let's stop talking falsely now, the hour is getting late. 
from my good old friend JIMI   hendrix that is.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1303 on: August 10, 2009, 11:57:06 AM »

tamiko's mom-i enjoy reading your posts. and appreciate that you back up what you have to say with previous posts or quotes from le.  this is something that i need to get better at doing! 

i too am stuck wondering what mlachester's reason for lying and asserting herself into the investigation would be.  if she is just playing games i am utterly disgusted

an angelic monkey

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1304 on: August 10, 2009, 12:04:10 PM »

There must be a nagging reason why you believe what you do. I have nagging feelings about different aspects also and it is hard to shake, because if you are like me, I always go back, gut feelings, if you will. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: August 10, 2009, 12:06:42 PM »

Thanks DD, is Tag and Libby the house where Lindsey swam that day?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: August 10, 2009, 12:12:34 PM »

Janet, your words: "She goes into too much detail to be lying."  You're joking with us, right?  Casey Anthony . . . does that ring a bell?  I'm happy that in your world, folks who go into detail are telling the truth.  KK has not tried to not identify herself either.  You want to believe ML that's fine, but there are some of us that don't.  As for me, bumping and snipping all sorts of articles from over a month ago won't change my mind (because you do realize, I'm sure that some of those articles cannot be opened now as they are archived by the newspapers).  As far KK getting in trouble with zoning or IRA (I guess you meant IRS), think about it, you know this factually because . . . you know the zoning laws in McCleary and the provisions in the IRS code?  Yeah, I know, it's your opinion and you are entitled to it in the "process of elimination" etc etc.
I disagree with you and that is my right, just as it is your right to have your opinion.

I am aware in my single family zoning neighbourhood that rental of suites ... boarders are illegal unless special consideration is approved by the township.  However ...n other neighbourhoods within the township ... registered rental suites ... boarders ... are legal but ... all monies exchanged must be declared on income tax forums.

Considering that "Roger" was not in the Kampen/Williams residence when Lindsey was there ... maybe KaraK felt that it was not necessary to reveal to DD ... to the forum ... that there was a renter/boarder living under her roof.  I am not justifying ... just saying.

IMO

Janet

I need to try to clear up why a couple of us here get so impatient over all of this.  and tomikasmom, it is not you personally at all, and it is very wonderful that you cite everything you base you theory or specualtion on, and believe me, if you had a different speculation or even if it was not based upon Marilyn's statements, we certainly would be applauding you every step of the way and we would most likely be agreeing with you it is very possible.  However, there are a couple of us who know who is lying.  We can prove it.  We WILL prove it.  So when we see people getting duped by these lies we try to offer some form of debate why; but being there is so much we cannot say, it is all going right over everyone's head.  Then in your speculation you take what marilyn says to politely debate the issue, because you believe marilyn. 

the thing is a few of us here have been digging behind the scenes and we have dug up a tremendous amount of info even going states away to get this info.  We KNOW she is lying.  We WILL prove she is lying and just what a bonkers woman she is, devious also.  In the meantime we read how much you believe her and base your decisions upon her lies, that we just blow a fuse... NOT at YOU, but at the lies you are quoting.  so sometimes I try not to say anything, and at other times I just like am OMG I can't believe this... yet we can't say much, and what little we do say, it obviously not convincing poeople this woman is a huge liar and making all this stuff up.  And now we have someone coming to the board "confirming" marilyn's lies, and YOU are using this poster as "confirmation" that marilyn is telling the truth...

this is all going to come out in the wash, VERY SOON.. TODAY OR TOMORROW at the latest.  We just want to be certain we organize all the info in a manner which is easy to understand so NO ONE will be confused or misinterpret the info, so people will see what a liar marilyn is and that there has to be some reason she is doing this. 

so in the meantime, tomikasmom, we few who know these things, do get a little out of whack and get a "TONE" to our posts, because we are over here furious at this whole situation, because we most certainly do believe it is hindering finding Lindsey, it is affecting the whole search for her, the concern which should be there and the towns people are instead blaming melissa and josh and kara, whispering, pointing fingers, being rude, yanking the search center out from under them, snubbing them, oh you name it, it has been done to melissa and kara. No one in that town will help search because of the lies going around and they originate from Marilyn lachester. 

It is bad enough the whole town believes this lying, manipulative woman, but then we come to the board and see her lies are spread all over the net and here and people are believing her, and in the process people here are also blaming melissa, josh and kara for lindsey's disappearance.

so please forgive us if a few of us sometimes answer in a "tone" that is inappropriate.  Believe me, in any other instance we would not be getting aggrivated like we are over this, and we all believe everyone should have their own opinion and right to speculate anything and everything about any case.  We are not ones to promote censoring of any idea etc... But in this particular case, when speculation and theories are based upon the KNOWN(we know it) lies of some conniving devious woman, we crinch, and it is showing in our responses to your posts...

each of us do not mean to do this, really we don't.  we are trying to keep our mouths shut while at the same time biting at the bit to get the truth out here. 

so please bare with us, and forgive our seemingly inappropriate attitudes to your speculative posts.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: August 10, 2009, 12:20:09 PM »

I'm trying to ignore that question.   

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: August 10, 2009, 12:32:33 PM »

dd, I apologize, this has taken up valuable time and I need to get back to researching and keep my lips glued.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: August 10, 2009, 12:33:58 PM »

DD

My speculations are just that ... speculations.  UNTIL ... the truth is revealed this wannabe detective will stand by her speculations and backup.

DD ... considering your words that it is rumored that Wayne Watnee has a "solid alibi" for the time that Lindsey Baum went missing ... until revealed otherwise .... I will no longer consider him a person of interest ... for now.

Considering mlachester's support base in McCleary ... considering her relationship with Lindsey ... considering the involvment of CPS, 911 and the small McCleary police force in alleged incidences ...  until revealed otherwise ... I will not regard her a person of interest.

DD ... I look forward to your revelation encompassing mlachester and Roger but ... until then ....

Janet

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: August 10, 2009, 12:34:20 PM »

I'm trying to ignore that question.   
Okay, and thanks for the long post you made, I do believe I made a comment yesterday that I saw craziness in Marilyn's eyes, I guess that I wasn't far off 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: August 10, 2009, 12:53:04 PM »

I for one, and maybe only one of a few, am sticking up for melissa baum and kara.  In the beginning I looked at kara to the point of probably knowing what color her undies are LOL  I mean I dug and dug and basically accused her of anything and everything.  What I did through email and asked her is horrendous, but I had my thoughts on her because lindsey left that house and there was no dog scent and she got nowhere etc.  I really thought at first someone from that house chased lindsey down and grabbed her and took her somewhere.  I had thought something awful had happened inside that house and lindsey ran out.  that was my first thought on this case... so I dug, and dug, and dug, I asked so many questions to locals.  And because kara doesn't know anyone there they all ragged on her and melissa... turns out these people are marilyn's friends and once I figured that out, I just acted like yah I believe you, tell me more.  oh they told me more alright, and every time they told me more the stories changed, always oh well marilyn says this or that, it was like this not that, well people who tell lies can't keep them straight.  and this last one about roger, if it was not so pathetic, it is hilarious. 

but it is all these lies and these friends of hers etc that has really hindered the search for lindsey, and that just p.... es.. me off to no end... I don't care if they don't like melissa or kara, heck why don't they just thump one another if that is the case, but to sway people into believing the very people who are trying the hardest to search for lindsey are the ones who are involved in her disappearance, that is off the charts.  and I notice these "caring" liars are not out there looking for this girl, why not?  do they know where she is?  and do they want no searching?  you just have to wonder.

but really what I wanted to say, if you are reading here melissa baum, or kara, I want you to know, we are backing you all the way, and we are going to figure out what the heck is really going on here.  and by any means we possibly have, we ARE going to help you.  I am sick of this. 

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: August 10, 2009, 12:58:45 PM »

There is one thing to dislike someone, but it is an entirely different situation to be doing what Marilyn apparently is doing and poisoning the towns people, but why? What kind of hold could this woman possibly have on some of the towns people, she doesn't even live there now?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: August 10, 2009, 01:05:31 PM »

KARA KAMPEN ... SCOTT WILLIAMS ... MELISSA BAUM

DD

Considering the timing of the confirmed sighting of Lindsey as well as Scott Williams' passing of a polygraph ... I believe that Kara Kampen and Scott Williams had no knowledge as to the circumstances pertaining to why Lindsey failing to arrive home on the evening of June 26, 2009 after leaving their residence.

Considering Melissa Baum's passing of the polygraph ... I believe that Lindsey's mother had no initial knowledge pertaining to the circumstances encompassing why her daughter failed to arrive home on the evening of June 26, 2009.

Janet

_____

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: August 10, 2009, 01:14:04 PM »

KARA KAMPEN ... SCOTT WILLIAMS ... MELISSA BAUM

DD

Considering the timing of the confirmed sighting of Lindsey as well as Scott Williams' passing of a polygraph ... I believe that Kara Kampen and Scott Williams had no knowledge as to the circumstances pertaining to why Lindsey failing to arrive home on the evening of June 26, 2009 after leaving their residence.

Considering Melissa Baum's passing of the polygraph ... I believe that Lindsey's mother had no initial knowledge pertaining to the circumstances encompassing why her daughter failed to arrive home on the evening of June 26, 2009.

Janet

too bad the people in that town don't come to that conclusion. 

instead they say "its best we don't get involved"  yes, exact words when they pulled the search center... I know I might catch heck over that statement out here, but it is true. 

see what is happening... people won't "get involved"  why?  what are they afraid of?  who is influencing that kind of decision?  stop and think about how anyone could just decide out of the blue "better not get involved"  INVOLVED IN "WHAT"?  just what is there to get "involved" in? or NOT get "involved" in?  Invovled in trying to help search or find out what happened to her?  is this what it is?  no one wants to get involved in doing something to find out the truth?  well, why would no one want to bet "involved" in that? 

well, I can just about guess why... it will land someone in prison, that is why.  Then whoever is involved in Lindsey's being gone is going to be mad... you know how that goes, "retaliation"... from whom?  well, just open your eyes people... if you look hard enough it all over, it might not be written on the wall, but it is sure as heck "written". 

Do I realize what I am getting into here.  You bet I do... this whole thing could end but that is not up to me sad to say, it is up to someone who KNOWS.

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1315 on: August 10, 2009, 01:17:21 PM »

Melissa Baum if you are reading this. I would like you to know, from one mother to another, I feel for you and offer to you my full support. I too have a son with autism and I know what that is like, especially if you are dealing with IGNORANCE.
I am an advocate for disabled children and adults, I would like to offer myself to you if you need any guidence or help with services for your son. I know how hard it is to get services in a small town. You can contact me by getting my email from Klaas or by contacting DD through her forum. If you would like to just talk, I am willing to listen. My heart and full support goes out to you.

Kara from the beginning I could see you had good intentions. Thank you for taking all that you have and for caring about Lindsey.

Marilyn you need to start telling the truth...NOW.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: August 10, 2009, 01:18:18 PM »

and you know what they say

he who rats first gets immunity...

and you know how that goes

there is always some weak .... who rats you out. 

so think about that, who wants immunity and who wants to go to some shu for the rest of your life or worse. 

someone weakster amongst you is going to rat you out, so time has come today, and that's all folks.

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1317 on: August 10, 2009, 01:41:17 PM »

dd, that's it . . . dag, the immunity card.  You're so right, first one out of the box will get it.  Now that's an incentive.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1318 on: August 10, 2009, 01:57:33 PM »

There is one thing to dislike someone, but it is an entirely different situation to be doing what Marilyn apparently is doing and poisoning the towns people, but why? What kind of hold could this woman possibly have on some of the towns people, she doesn't even live there now?

no rose colored glasses

What proof is there that mlachester is not revealing the truth regarding what she knows encompassing the dynamics of the Lindsey's relationship with her mother and brother.

I cannot comprehend why this woman's words are being discredited.  Please fill me in.

Janet

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1319 on: August 10, 2009, 02:16:48 PM »

no rose colored glasses

What proof is there that mlachester is not revealing the truth regarding what she knows encompassing the dynamics of the Lindsey's relationship with her mother and brother.

I cannot comprehend why this woman's words are being discredited.  Please fill me in.

Janet

I don't know Janet, I'm going by what the people who are investigating like DD and sister and the others, I will wait to see what will be posted later. I don't have any proof of anything, just coming to conclusions from reading, I have some gut feelings about one person that I can't shake, and I'm confused. What bothers me is the word retaliation, once someone gets that mindset, they will not talk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.