March 19, 2024, 03:04:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513394 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1360 on: August 10, 2009, 07:26:25 PM »

Thanks so the pool house is Libby's house, so did Lindsey go there after Kara's house to see if she could sleep over, or is that something Marilyn is making up?
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1361 on: August 10, 2009, 07:26:38 PM »

hmmm I was really wondering if you can see tag's from the bar, if you are reading can you let me know
What do you mean by tag's? I am not familiar with this.  I do know you look directly up 4th street from the front of the bar which is located on W. Simpson Ave.  Maple Street runs parallel to W Simpson Ave.  Mike's across the street from Gordon's recently closed.  I am familiar with the area and have spent a few weeks trying to catch up with past posts.  Sounds like Marilyn has some information, but I don't know if all of it is good.     I do know of a Roger that had a broken rib.  Could it be the same one?  Sounds like it.  I have no information about him so enough said.  Shortcake   

Tag is a person.  Guess you don't know who they are.  Sorry.  Figured if you were from there you would know them.  And you mentioned the bar and people sitting out there and he goes there. 

anyway, oh we know who roger is.  Interesting that you know who he is also and that he has a broken rib.  You must know marilyn quite well.

Thanks for clearing up tag's.  I do not know them.  I am familiar with the area, but I am not a local.  I am familiar with a Roger who broke a rib, but no knowledge of how or exactly where it happened.  I just know it was not too long ago.  I do not know where he lives, but I do not believe he drives.  I think he may be red herring.  I do not know a Marilyn.  If someone local is feeding her information about the case, she needs to get them to report it.  Let the LE filter through it.  One thing I noticed is after Lindsey's disappearence, locals became standoffish and made me feel not welcome being an outsider.  I think this is normal after such a incident.  I also don't believe locals had any fear of being out late.  After all this is a small town and nothing ever happens there.  Now I notice mothers holding on to thier kids walking down the street.  That town has changed.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: August 10, 2009, 07:28:46 PM »

shortcake, you answered some of my questions about what it is like there now. I wondered how the people were acting, if they are suspicious of each other.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: August 10, 2009, 07:35:44 PM »

Friday night would have been entertainment night(Karaoke) I believe at local bar.  Anyone sitting outside on bench smoking would have a clear view of Maple Street just one block away.  I hope this was investigated for anyone seeing something out of the norm.  Also was there a patrolman on duty that night?  I believe there usually is someone on duty on the weekends and LB's route home would put her within 1/2 block of police station.  No one heard or seen anything is difficult to believe.  If someone has information about this guy with broken rib could have some connection with case should report it to local LE.  Let them determine if it is worthy or not.  Not to do so would be criminal.  Any information could rule someone in or out and help in the investigation.  I believe they have someone or persons of interest, but don't have enough for an arrest. IMO 

Could this be the reason that there have been no press releases from the McCleary LE.  Stuff is going on behind the scenes in an attempt to connect the dots so that justice will prevail for Lindsey Baum.

Could this be the reason that there appears to be little interest from the residents of McCleary in regards to a further search?

Has Melissa Baum spoken to any media source since August 2nd?

Janet

+++++

MELISSA BAUM - THEN

FOX News – July 1, 2009

Melissa Baum said she thinks her little girl Lindsey, who vanished Friday night, was snatched and is no longer in their hometown.

"I don’t think she’s in McCleary. I don’t," Baum told The Daily World of Aberdeen, Wash. "Why would they keep her in McCleary? Whoever took her went on the freeway. There are three ways to get out of McCleary and all three ways there are freeways within five or 10 minutes."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,5296...latestnews

MELISSA BAUM - NOW

Daily World – August 2, 2009

From the front step of her nearby home, Melissa Baum can almost see its intersection with Fifth Street where her 11-year-old daughter took her last known steps into oblivion.

“I feel like she’s right under my nose and I can’t find her,” she said.

http://**/articles/2009/08/02/local_news/doc4a75285b085b5140001671.txt

tamiko's mom...the part that you bolded in red by the poster shortcake i am not sure of but i do wonder about because of the lack of press conferences/etc.. i have a strange feeling that the poster named shortcake is either mlachester, or one of mlachesters good friends so i guess i'm just taking everything with a grain of salt

sunshine

Considering I am ... for now ....  giving mlachester the benefit of the doubt that justice for Lindsey Baum is her underlying motivation for speaking out concerning what she knows encompassing the Baum family dynamics ... it would not bother me if shortcake was mlachester or a friend of mlachester.

Until DD or another researcher reveals otherwise ...   I have no foundation that would warrant turning on the messenger.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1364 on: August 10, 2009, 07:39:18 PM »

hmmm I was really wondering if you can see tag's from the bar, if you are reading can you let me know
What do you mean by tag's? I am not familiar with this.  I do know you look directly up 4th street from the front of the bar which is located on W. Simpson Ave.  Maple Street runs parallel to W Simpson Ave.  Mike's across the street from Gordon's recently closed.  I am familiar with the area and have spent a few weeks trying to catch up with past posts.  Sounds like Marilyn has some information, but I don't know if all of it is good.     I do know of a Roger that had a broken rib.  Could it be the same one?  Sounds like it.  I have no information about him so enough said.  Shortcake   

Tag is a person.  Guess you don't know who they are.  Sorry.  Figured if you were from there you would know them.  And you mentioned the bar and people sitting out there and he goes there. 

anyway, oh we know who roger is.  Interesting that you know who he is also and that he has a broken rib.  You must know marilyn quite well.

Thanks for clearing up tag's.  I do not know them.  I am familiar with the area, but I am not a local.  I am familiar with a Roger who broke a rib, but no knowledge of how or exactly where it happened.  I just know it was not too long ago.  I do not know where he lives, but I do not believe he drives.  I think he may be red herring.  I do not know a Marilyn.  If someone local is feeding her information about the case, she needs to get them to report it.  Let the LE filter through it.  One thing I noticed is after Lindsey's disappearence, locals became standoffish and made me feel not welcome being an outsider.  I think this is normal after such a incident.  I also don't believe locals had any fear of being out late.  After all this is a small town and nothing ever happens there.  Now I notice mothers holding on to thier kids walking down the street.  That town has changed.   

shortcake- if someone who doesnt even live in the town, as you have stated you do not live in mccleary, knows that this roger person broke a rib, how do you know this? where did you hear this from? i am just wondering... have you been in town a lot since her disappearance to know that the locals have become standoffish,  how are you so familiar with the area?  have you been there a lot recently that you would notice the mothers holding on to their kids walking down the street?
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: August 10, 2009, 07:40:42 PM »

Janet-

just wanted to respond to ur last post. i understand ur point. i guess we are both still anxiously awaiting the truth behind mlachester!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1366 on: August 10, 2009, 07:47:49 PM »

I'm not too happy about what I'm seeing at WS, talking dirt on us here, but I guess they have the option to do so 
I saw that too and decided I would not be bringing any more info over from them and they can just go on taking info from here and not giving us credit.
OOOOH,loving these new monkeys!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: August 10, 2009, 07:53:30 PM »

I'm not too happy about what I'm seeing at WS, talking dirt on us here, but I guess they have the option to do so 
I saw that too and decided I would not be bringing any more info over from them and they can just go on taking info from here and not giving us credit.

i could not agree more. the goal is to bring lindsey home, not to stifle freedom of speech and censor people when they might start to go down a road that could make some posters feel uncomfortable. 

saying prayers that lindsey is found soon an angelic monkey
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1368 on: August 10, 2009, 08:00:51 PM »

Thanks so the pool house is Libby's house, so did Lindsey go there after Kara's house to see if she could sleep over, or is that something Marilyn is making up?
I don't know if that's the same Libby but it makes sense to me it is.It's the pool house(just cleaned up some)and I can't remember where I got that pic or why I labeled it like I did.I think it must have been important for me to label it such at the time.

A while back when KaraK was posting,she mentioned some girls that didn't get along with Lindsey,they had a falling out or some skaubble.I think KaraK said that they had recently made up and that's whose house they were swimming at that day.I'll have to re read KaraK's posts to get the exact wording but my power went out last night(on the hottest friggen day/night this year!)and just recently came back on so I'm exhausted,so I'll look for the exact post tomorrow if you all don't find it.

I have always had my suspicions about this newly made up group of Lindsey's friends and that pool house.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1369 on: August 10, 2009, 08:04:41 PM »

Dang it,Sorry NoRose,forgot to answer your questions.
I am thinking that Lindsey did not want to go home that night because of the fight with Josh and I am believing that she did stop at someone's house to see if she could stay the night.Could be the pool house where she stopped.

Also,IF Lindsey stopped at someone's house to see if she could stay the night,why would this person not report that sighting to LE?
I'll tell you why.They have things they are hiding from LE.

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: August 10, 2009, 08:04:42 PM »

I don't know if that's the same Libby but it makes sense to me it is.It's the pool house(just cleaned up some)and I can't remember where I got that pic or why I labeled it like I did.I think it must have been important for me to label it such at the time.

A while back when KaraK was posting,she mentioned some girls that didn't get along with Lindsey,they had a falling out or some skaubble.I think KaraK said that they had recently made up and that's whose house they were swimming at that day.I'll have to re read KaraK's posts to get the exact wording but my power went out last night(on the hottest friggen day/night this year!)and just recently came back on so I'm exhausted,so I'll look for the exact post tomorrow if you all don't find it.

I have always had my suspicions about this newly made up group of Lindsey's friends and that pool house.

You take care  an angelic monkey  I would like to know if these girls are the same age, and if Marilyn is lying about Lindsey stopping at another house after Kara's house.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: August 10, 2009, 08:06:38 PM »

I am thinking that Lindsey did not want to go home that night because of the fight with Josh and I am believing that she did stop at someone's house to see if she could stay the night.Could be the pool house where she stopped.

Also,IF Lindsey stopped at someone's house to see if she could stay the night,why would this person not report that sighting to LE?

The people in this house sure could have something to hide. But that fight with Josh seemed like it was a normal brother and sister fight, so I can't understand why she maybe didn't want to go home?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: August 10, 2009, 08:09:05 PM »

i could not agree more. the goal is to bring lindsey home, not to stifle freedom of speech and censor people when they might start to go down a road that could make some posters feel uncomfortable. 

Maybe they think or want people to think that everything is great in the town, I don't know what that was all about, except that they are mad that they don't have people over there that does such good research.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1373 on: August 10, 2009, 08:10:51 PM »

I agree,shoot it gets too confusing with everyone just using initials....mb,jb,ml,ww,lb,kk,mk,sw....on and on.
But that's them and we know who is the best.   
I pray for Lindsey every day.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1374 on: August 10, 2009, 08:14:57 PM »

You take care  an angelic monkey  I would like to know if these girls are the same age, and if Marilyn is lying about Lindsey stopping at another house after Kara's house.
Thanks NoRose
Marilyn is either lying about that or Lindsey really did stop and ask to spend the night.IF Marilyn is not lying then I wonder why she would do something like this to get her friends in trouble?

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1375 on: August 10, 2009, 08:18:32 PM »

Acck,I did it again.IIRC KaraK said something about these girls(at pool house)maybe were a couple of years older than Lindsey?Or that the girls had older siblings....now it's gonna bug me so I'll go look now at KaraK's posts.

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: August 10, 2009, 08:19:34 PM »

no rose colored glasses

Who states that mlachester was the source of story that Lindsey made a stop at another friend's home after leaving Kara Kampen's residence.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: August 10, 2009, 08:21:50 PM »

I'm pretty sure I read that on here, if I'm wrong sorry. But I thought it was Marilyn who suggested that Lindsey stopped at another house that night.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1378 on: August 10, 2009, 08:23:37 PM »

The people in this house sure could have something to hide. But that fight with Josh seemed like it was a normal brother and sister fight, so I can't understand why she maybe didn't want to go home?
The fight probably looks normal to us but to a little girl(who may have felt threatened by her older and much bigger brother)it may have been scary.I used to be scared to death of my older brother but he was a bully.I don't know if Josh is/was.She might have felt extra scared because of the way her and Kayla teased Josh on the way to Kayla's house(safty in numbers).

Karma Is Coming

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1379 on: August 10, 2009, 08:26:20 PM »

janet-

i dont think it's been specifically stated that mlachester is the source who stated that lb stopped at another home on the way back to her house the night she disappeared, but i think if we look back at the previous posts, someone informed dd that lindsey did stop at another home on her way back to her house and asked to sleep over...

now this is only me speculating, and we will have to wait until we hear from dd again about everything involving mlachester, but it does make sense that it was one of mlachesters friends giving this information. again, until we are briefed again by dd about all of this, those of us that don't have this inside information are going to have to speculate.

(p.s- i really need to learn how to snip quotes so that people know what im talkin about when im responding to people, i just didnt want a really long quote stack)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.