March 19, 2024, 02:13:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513385 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1380 on: August 10, 2009, 08:26:40 PM »

Karma - does this help....

Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1493 on: July 06, 2009, 10:35:15 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Tracygirl on July 06, 2009, 10:32:54 PM
I don't have myspace but is there an account setting?

Kara how old are the girls that were picking on Lindsey?

They were 4th and 5th graders so between 9 and 11 years old.

« Reply #1499 on: July 06, 2009, 10:51:30 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Tracygirl on July 06, 2009, 10:38:40 PM
I believe you said they had made friends with her again, is that correct? If so, do you feel it was genuine? Do any of the girls go to the same church?

Yeah, they had just recently become friends again. It was part of that crowd where she had been swimming the day of and prior to her going missing.

I am not aware of which ones go to church I know Lindsey did not regularly attend though.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg867738#msg867738

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1381 on: August 10, 2009, 08:26:46 PM »

Thanks so the pool house is Libby's house, so did Lindsey go there after Kara's house to see if she could sleep over, or is that something Marilyn is making up?
Dang it,Sorry NoRose,forgot to answer your questions.
I am thinking that Lindsey did not want to go home that night because of the fight with Josh and I am believing that she did stop at someone's house to see if she could stay the night.Could be the pool house where she stopped.

Also,IF Lindsey stopped at someone's house to see if she could stay the night,why would this person not report that sighting to LE?
I'll tell you why.They have things they are hiding from LE.

The people in this house sure could have something to hide. But that fight with Josh seemed like it was a normal brother and sister fight, so I can't understand why she maybe didn't want to go home?
The fight probably looks normal to us but to a little girl(who may have felt threatened by her older and much bigger brother)it may have been scary.I used to be scared to death of my older brother but he was a bully.I don't know if Josh is/was.She might have felt extra scared because of the way her and Kayla teased Josh on the way to Kayla's house(safty in numbers).
That could be, it could have been a worse fight then we are being told, I don't have any siblings so I was just assuming it was just a normal spat. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1382 on: August 10, 2009, 08:26:57 PM »

KARA KAMPEN - SWIMMING

KaraK
« Reply #1578 on: July 07, 2009, 10:37:19 PM »

I'm going to try and catch up I know that I missed some questions but there will be a delay - we have to meet friends at the park who will be releasing some B-day balloons for Lindsey.

The girls were swimming at the same home both days. At the time the girls were there it was 2 to 3 other girls (9 to 12), Lindsey, my daughter and the mother of one of the other girls (the mother to the child whose house they were at). - Hope that makes sense.

As for the argument: according to my daughter right now: it started at Shell station (this is where they left the bike) then they continued walking til they were on Maple (I know this was confused earlier possibly because I didn't understand what Kayla was saying) they were several houses down from mine when the family friend (who apparently was visiting a another friend on this street) told Josh to go home.    - Does that make sense? If not I'll try to make it clearer but I got to run but will come back and try to catch up on any ?'s.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg868953#msg868953

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1383 on: August 10, 2009, 08:27:53 PM »

Thanks Leroy, so they were all around the same age group.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: August 10, 2009, 08:30:49 PM »

Thanks Leroy, so they were all around the same age group.

Your welcome.  I hope its not too confusing...I dont know how to bring up posts from a locked thread.

And as you can see, Janet is much better at making then easier to read than I    

Thanks Janet!

shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1385 on: August 10, 2009, 08:32:22 PM »

hmmm I was really wondering if you can see tag's from the bar, if you are reading can you let me know
What do you mean by tag's? I am not familiar with this.  I do know you look directly up 4th street from the front of the bar which is located on W. Simpson Ave.  Maple Street runs parallel to W Simpson Ave.  Mike's across the street from Gordon's recently closed.  I am familiar with the area and have spent a few weeks trying to catch up with past posts.  Sounds like Marilyn has some information, but I don't know if all of it is good.     I do know of a Roger that had a broken rib.  Could it be the same one?  Sounds like it.  I have no information about him so enough said.  Shortcake   

Tag is a person.  Guess you don't know who they are.  Sorry.  Figured if you were from there you would know them.  And you mentioned the bar and people sitting out there and he goes there. 

anyway, oh we know who roger is.  Interesting that you know who he is also and that he has a broken rib.  You must know marilyn quite well.

Thanks for clearing up tag's.  I do not know them.  I am familiar with the area, but I am not a local.  I am familiar with a Roger who broke a rib, but no knowledge of how or exactly where it happened.  I just know it was not too long ago.  I do not know where he lives, but I do not believe he drives.  I think he may be red herring.  I do not know a Marilyn.  If someone local is feeding her information about the case, she needs to get them to report it.  Let the LE filter through it.  One thing I noticed is after Lindsey's disappearence, locals became standoffish and made me feel not welcome being an outsider.  I think this is normal after such a incident.  I also don't believe locals had any fear of being out late.  After all this is a small town and nothing ever happens there.  Now I notice mothers holding on to thier kids walking down the street.  That town has changed.   

shortcake- if someone who doesnt even live in the town, as you have stated you do not live in mccleary, knows that this roger person broke a rib, how do you know this? where did you hear this from? i am just wondering... have you been in town a lot since her disappearance to know that the locals have become standoffish,  how are you so familiar with the area?  have you been there a lot recently that you would notice the mothers holding on to their kids walking down the street?

I was there one day when a Roger walked in the local bar and I heard someone mention it.  I don't even remember exactly when it was.  I don know if this is the same person mentioned here.  I have been in town a few times before and after, Bear Festiful and all. It was not a happy occasion.  I don't want to share with you everything about me, I don't want to be shunned more.  I feel like you are examining me and don't know why.  I want Lindsey found like everyone else.  I drove through there recently and of course some things I notice, maybe it is just me.  I don't know why I decided to post, but I have a connection with the area. The first time I drove through the town after Lindsey's dissapearance, they were handing out flyers.  I almost broke down in tears.  I is so sad.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1386 on: August 10, 2009, 08:33:44 PM »

Karma - does this help....

« Reply #1493 on: July 06, 2009, 10:35:15 PM » 

Quote from: Tracygirl on July 06, 2009, 10:32:54 PM
I don't have myspace but is there an account setting?

Kara how old are the girls that were picking on Lindsey?

They were 4th and 5th graders so between 9 and 11 years old.

« Reply #1499 on: July 06, 2009, 10:51:30 PM » 

Quote from: Tracygirl on July 06, 2009, 10:38:40 PM
I believe you said they had made friends with her again, is that correct? If so, do you feel it was genuine? Do any of the girls go to the same church?

Yeah, they had just recently become friends again. It was part of that crowd where she had been swimming the day of and prior to her going missing.

I am not aware of which ones go to church I know Lindsey did not regularly attend though.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg867738#msg867738

Whoa Leroy!You are a life saver.Thank you,that's the posts.There should be a couple of more....saying something about older siblings?I'm not sure though.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: August 10, 2009, 08:35:42 PM »

I appreciate your info shortcake 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: August 10, 2009, 08:36:21 PM »

let me clear this up. 

yes it is tag and libby's house lindsey was swimming at the day she went missing and the day before she went missing.  Tag and libby have daughters and a niece.  the niece is the reason lindsey was missing school because of problems with the niece.  the day before lindsey and the niece were friends again so lindsey was over there the day before and the day she went missing. 

libby is the one who works at the bee hive place down the street. 

now here is the local rumor mill stories...

at first someone stated that lindsey had stopped by tag and libby's on the way home and a white car drove by and lindsey turned white and was scared to death and asked to spend the night and tag and libby told her no...

Then after this local talked with marilyn the story changed.. marilyn said she was good friends with tag and libby and they would never do that, and that is what happened at Kara's house, not at tag and libby's house.  Marilyn now says that lindsey headed straight for home and stopped nowhere and that lindsey does not know anyone on that street. 

this is an out and out lie from marilyn.  Not only does she say this happened at karas not libby's she says lindsey did not know anyone on that street.  she's a liar. she knows full well lindsey knows tag and libby, and she also has no idea if lindsey walked straight home without stopping or not....or... does she know?  how would she know, she has not lived in that town for months.  How does she know who lindsey knows or where she goes?  is she in contact with her after she moved to another town? 

I have to be honest, I am getting tired of trying to explain this stuff to have people snip pieces out and make it say something I did not post and use it to prove the exact opposite of what I say... and I don't have the time to come and correct it everytime somone does this.  and I see it being done over and over and over... and it is confusing people. 

so I don't know how to keep this straight when people keep doing this. 

marilyn is the one who changed the story and put this off on kara.  another local says she stopped at tag and libby's house and asked to spend the night.  I don't know if she did or not, but someone might want to go find out. 

every time there is any info come and then someone runs it past marilyn, the story changes.  that is all I know.  if marilyn would get her butt out here and explain this stuff instead of posting crap on some comment on the news article then run off and manipulate other people to keep her lies going, maybe someone might get to the bottom of this mess.  but see it's lies...

there are people in mccleary and elma who know things, but they are not going to say, and when they do, it changes after marilyn hears about it. 

so... the people who live there better realize they have an underground element they obviously are not seeing.  but if they don't wish to know that be it from me to keep telling them.  I'm tired of saying this stuff over and over only to have my words twisted to say the opposite.  and I am not going to keep correcting it everytime someone does it. 

and I really would like to know who this roger is with the broken rib who shortcake knows about.  I find that REALLY interesting.  Because we know who roger is, but I don't think anyone else knows who he is.  In fact I KNOW no one else knows who he is... the only other person who could know who roger is, is marilyn or someone she has told.  that is a FACT.  so until I figure out how shortcake knows about roger with the broken rib, I am not saying who it is.  ...LOL

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1389 on: August 10, 2009, 08:41:58 PM »

DD - the other day you mentioned you were going to call Marilyn...just wondering if you have talked to her personally?

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1390 on: August 10, 2009, 08:42:21 PM »

Thanks so the pool house is Libby's house, so did Lindsey go there after Kara's house to see if she could sleep over, or is that something Marilyn is making up?
Dang it,Sorry NoRose,forgot to answer your questions.
I am thinking that Lindsey did not want to go home that night because of the fight with Josh and I am believing that she did stop at someone's house to see if she could stay the night.Could be the pool house where she stopped.

Also,IF Lindsey stopped at someone's house to see if she could stay the night,why would this person not report that sighting to LE?
I'll tell you why.They have things they are hiding from LE.

The people in this house sure could have something to hide. But that fight with Josh seemed like it was a normal brother and sister fight, so I can't understand why she maybe didn't want to go home?
The fight probably looks normal to us but to a little girl(who may have felt threatened by her older and much bigger brother)it may have been scary.I used to be scared to death of my older brother but he was a bully.I don't know if Josh is/was.She might have felt extra scared because of the way her and Kayla teased Josh on the way to Kayla's house(safty in numbers).
That could be, it could have been a worse fight then we are being told, I don't have any siblings so I was just assuming it was just a normal spat. 
I'm thinking it was just a normal spat but may have been scarier than usual for Lindsey.Lindsey and Kayla could have really been dogging Josh out and maybe Lindsey thought Josh would pay her back when she came home and maybe she thought she was in big trouble with her Mama.On one of the media interviews someone,either Kara or Melissa said"just come home Lindsey,you're not in trouble".

Karma Is Coming

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1391 on: August 10, 2009, 08:42:36 PM »

Regarding ML. There is nothing that she has said, that can be proven. It's all rumor. Where is her facts? Where is her proof?

I think she is full of BS myself. She obviously has a beef with Lindsey's mom and Josh and will say anything possible to discredit them. This alone is her self-serving motive, PAYBACK. Her son has been in fights with Josh. Wanna bet she also thought MB was the one who called animal control on her regarding her dogs? I think she's a vindictive crazy neighbor is all.

When it comes to a missing child or a crime and you have information or personal knowledge regarding a family or family issues, that may be useful to helping find her or may be useful in regards to the investigation, you go to police with your information, you don't go posting in on a comment section of a newspaper or you don't post it on a forum.

The police have said that Melissa Baum has passed a lie detector and they said they ruled all family members out as suspects. They rarely do this publicly. They rarely talk about if people pass lie detector tests and they rarely clear family members publicly.  They look at family first thing and they look at them HARD. FBI was involved at this time too.

When asked "are family members suspect". Police usually always answer "EVERYONE IS A SUSPECT". They rarely RULE OUT family members to the public. They did that here. To me that says they are confident that Melissa or Josh had no involvement in Lindsey becoming a missing person.   jmo

pink angel

I cannot find where ALL family members have been ruled out as suspects in the link you provided.

In the following article Melissa Baum and Scott Williams appear to be ruled out as persons of interest.

Janet

+++++++

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

The missing girl's mother, who wanted avoid becoming the center of the investigation, voluntarily took a polygraph test. The father of the girl's best friend, Scott Williams, also volunteered to take the test.

"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

KING 5 News - June 30, 2009

Baum says she volunteered to take a polygraph late today. She wanted to clear herself, although police tell us she is not a suspect.

"I don't want people saying oh maybe the mom got mad at her and stashed her and now saying she ran away, I don't want anything like that," says Baum. "I want everyone to know my daughter is missing."

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html

That article was updated. It's not there but it's also in this article:
Police have ruled out all family members as suspects.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_062909WAB-Mccleary-girl-missing-LJ.1a971644.html

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: August 10, 2009, 08:42:45 PM »

Thank-you DD, is it fair to say that Marilyn has somekind of hold on some of the towns people that they aren't willing to talk? Maybe she threatens people?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1393 on: August 10, 2009, 08:45:21 PM »

KARA KAMPEN - SWIMMING

KaraK
« Reply #1578 on: July 07, 2009, 10:37:19 PM »

I'm going to try and catch up I know that I missed some questions but there will be a delay - we have to meet friends at the park who will be releasing some B-day balloons for Lindsey.

The girls were swimming at the same home both days. At the time the girls were there it was 2 to 3 other girls (9 to 12), Lindsey, my daughter and the mother of one of the other girls (the mother to the child whose house they were at). - Hope that makes sense.

As for the argument: according to my daughter right now: it started at Shell station (this is where they left the bike) then they continued walking til they were on Maple (I know this was confused earlier possibly because I didn't understand what Kayla was saying) they were several houses down from mine when the family friend (who apparently was visiting a another friend on this street) told Josh to go home.    - Does that make sense? If not I'll try to make it clearer but I got to run but will come back and try to catch up on any ?'s.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg868953#msg868953
Thank you Janet!
I completely missed that they swan there 2 days.

Karma Is Coming

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: August 10, 2009, 08:45:45 PM »

well now I have read shortcakes post about roger

saying she was sitting in a local bar and roger came in and she overheard about his broken rib. 

hmmm..

which bar was this at?  what did roger look like?

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: August 10, 2009, 08:47:03 PM »

Thank-you DD, is it fair to say that Marilyn has somekind of hold on some of the towns people that they aren't willing to talk? Maybe she threatens people?
'

I don't know but she assaulted someone last summmer... court docs prove that.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: August 10, 2009, 08:50:04 PM »

DD - the other day you mentioned you were going to call Marilyn...just wondering if you have talked to her personally?

I was going to get an addy for her she was giving someone to give me, but I ended up telling them she was a huge liar LOL so after that I haven't heard from the person again... or at least I haven't heard from them through email.  LOL

To find me:
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1397 on: August 10, 2009, 08:51:37 PM »

'

Ummm DD, what happened to your research site??..I need it..lol
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: August 10, 2009, 08:52:25 PM »

is it just me, or is the wind blowing? 

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: August 10, 2009, 08:52:53 PM »

'

My observations she looks like a bully and more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.