March 19, 2024, 01:41:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513376 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1440 on: August 10, 2009, 09:32:14 PM »

wow, I get ragged to call the police but she wont and she actually saw the guy and heard about his rib 1st hand.  so why is she not telling?  hmmmm
Is she afraid of him and retaliation?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1441 on: August 10, 2009, 09:33:29 PM »

Do you think that Roger knows something about Lindsey, has some knowledge of what happened to her?

absolutely NOT
Thank-you 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: August 10, 2009, 09:33:48 PM »

The article Janet posted seems to clearly outline how hard LE are working, doesn't sound too negligent to me.  What say you Janet, is the media the credible source to debunk ML and/or some of the court docs DD posted proving ML is a liar?
Prayers for Lindsey to come home!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: August 10, 2009, 09:34:51 PM »

Janet - there are pics of her on her Myspace page...let me go find the link for ya.

Here is Marilyns myspace

http://www.myspace.com/batchessqua

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: August 10, 2009, 09:34:55 PM »

wow, I get ragged to call the police but she wont and she actually saw the guy and heard about his rib 1st hand.  so why is she not telling?  hmmmm
Is she afraid of him and retaliation?

maybe her initials are ML or she's friends with ML...either way, she feels as though we are "examining her and doesn't know why..."
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1445 on: August 10, 2009, 09:36:01 PM »

Do you think that Roger knows something about Lindsey, has some knowledge of what happened to her?

You know the thing in researching all the people that are surrounded by Lindsey, we can not make claim that anyone knows what happened to Lindsey, what we can do is research these people Lindsey was surrounded by and see whose behavior/background would need to be further researched. Does that kinda make sense no rose colored glasses? I find some of the personalities researched to be very susceptible to criminal mischief/behaviors.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: August 10, 2009, 09:36:57 PM »

i am personally horrified that someone sent our kind-hearted posters on a wild goose chase about a man with a broken rib that may not even exist.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: August 10, 2009, 09:38:00 PM »

you see it's a lie of marilyns  ... another huge lie... she says this guy lived with kara.  that he broke his rib crawling in her window that night because he lost his keys, and he goes to the bar all the time. and he is a cook at round house cafe. 

funny shortcake comes and confirms roger is in the bar with a broken rib.  wow she saw him and heard about his rib...

well after we chased this roger all over the place, we find out he is all made up.  another total lie by marilyn.  we find him alright... her oldest son's father who lives in fresno calif.

see what I mean.. .these are the people who have a trash campaign against kara and melissa and josh... so if people want to believe this crazy a$$ woman who is making up all this crap, oh well. 

she's a huge liar... the question is why.. why put this off on kara or melissa or josh.. why make up all these stories, why have other people who give info change their stories..

now you see why I get so annoyed about marilyn is credible etc.  its because we sit over here knowing it is all BS 

and this BS is hindering the search for lindsey.  and that is what makes me so mad.  I don't care if people want to be crazy, drink, do drugs, run amuck, whatever the heck they want to do , who cares, but when you do stuff to hinder finding a missing kid, that is when I get pissed off

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1448 on: August 10, 2009, 09:38:10 PM »

You know the thing in researching all the people that are surrounded by Lindsey, we can not make claim that anyone knows what happened to Lindsey, what we can do is research these people Lindsey was surrounded by and see whose behavior/background would need to be further researched. Does that kinda make sense no rose colored glasses? I find some of the personalities researched to be very susceptible to criminal mischief/behaviors.

That is where I focus in research, if i keep digging and finding, I am not stopping, especially when the personality is evident through court docs, and public media claims that seem to be hypocritical at times, and are noted as lies when a researcher finds different in offical docs.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: August 10, 2009, 09:39:37 PM »

Thanks, I understand.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1450 on: August 10, 2009, 09:42:14 PM »

Janet - there are pics of her on her Myspace page...let me go find the link for ya.

Here is Marilyns myspace

http://www.myspace.com/batchessqua

Thanks Leroy.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: August 10, 2009, 09:42:41 PM »

you see it's a lie of marilyns  ... another huge lie... she says this guy lived with kara.  that he broke his rib crawling in her window that night because he lost his keys, and he goes to the bar all the time. and he is a cook at round house cafe. 

funny shortcake comes and confirms roger is in the bar with a broken rib.  wow she saw him and heard about his rib...

well after we chased this roger all over the place, we find out he is all made up.  another total lie by marilyn.  we find him alright... her oldest son's father who lives in fresno calif.

see what I mean.. .these are the people who have a trash campaign against kara and melissa and josh... so if people want to believe this crazy a$$ woman who is making up all this crap, oh well. 

she's a huge liar... the question is why.. why put this off on kara or melissa or josh.. why make up all these stories, why have other people who give info change their stories..

now you see why I get so annoyed about marilyn is credible etc.  its because we sit over here knowing it is all BS 

and this BS is hindering the search for lindsey.  and that is what makes me so mad.  I don't care if people want to be crazy, drink, do drugs, run amuck, whatever the heck they want to do , who cares, but when you do stuff to hinder finding a missing kid, that is when I get pissed off
Wow, very unbalanced people who do things like that, I don't even know what to say 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: August 10, 2009, 09:43:14 PM »

i am personally horrified that someone sent our kind-hearted posters on a wild goose chase about a man with a broken rib that may not even exist.

love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1453 on: August 10, 2009, 09:43:38 PM »

Thanks, I understand.

You are welcome, and lets say that is my emphasis on how I research, I kind of wander back and forth in my research, ask DD..LOL..But I do hope that some of the info I find is helpful, DD is better at putting things into perspective than I.  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1454 on: August 10, 2009, 09:45:39 PM »

Thanks, I understand.

You are welcome, and lets say that is my emphasis on how I research, I kind of wander back and forth in my research, ask DD..LOL..But I do hope that some of the info I find is helpful, DD is better at putting things into perspective than I.  an angelic monkey
Very helpful, actually I'm getting some different thoughts on the disappearance of Lindsey, and I'm not sure what to think about, what I'm thinking about right now 
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1455 on: August 10, 2009, 09:47:44 PM »

Ever heard that quote, there is no "I" in the word TEAM?...I believe in this, but everything has a critic of some sorts, Movies, Research, books and on and on...
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: August 10, 2009, 09:50:37 PM »

Thanks, I understand.

well you are the one that matched the photos that got us to the truth of this rabbit in a hat magician roger... just appears out of nowhere.  like I said, something is just now right with someone making up all these lies trying to put the focus on other people.  it's one thing to think someone might be guilty, but to make up lies to try to make others think so, is crazy...

and then you get people in the community believing this crap... to the point they whisper and point and tell their kids melissa killed her daughter, what the heck. 

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: August 10, 2009, 09:55:24 PM »

Thanks, I understand.

well you are the one that matched the photos that got us to the truth of this rabbit in a hat magician roger... just appears out of nowhere.  like I said, something is just now right with someone making up all these lies trying to put the focus on other people.  it's one thing to think someone might be guilty, but to make up lies to try to make others think so, is crazy...

and then you get people in the community believing this crap... to the point they whisper and point and tell their kids melissa killed her daughter, what the heck. 

This is insane, would I be close with my thinking that Marilyn has a vendeta against Melissa and will stop at nothing to get at her?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: August 10, 2009, 09:56:58 PM »

OT - and so sorry, but important.  DD - see your email please.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: August 10, 2009, 09:58:26 PM »

OT - and so sorry, but important.  DD - see your email please.

hmmm don't see an email, you mean pm?

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.