March 18, 2024, 09:44:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513328 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1460 on: August 10, 2009, 10:03:53 PM »

got it taken care of, thanks so much junkie

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1461 on: August 10, 2009, 10:04:26 PM »

no rose, sad to say, our courts are filled every day with people trying to get "even" or who have tried to get even or revenge and they don't care who they hurt.  It is appalling to say the least.  Taking responsibility for our own actions, not using excuses but admitting when wrong, knowing there are consequences for actions and words, having a strong ethic of respecting other people, their homes, their children, etc. are sadly taking a back seat.  I see it every day even in the small community where I live.  It truly breaks my heart.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1462 on: August 10, 2009, 10:06:34 PM »

no rose, sad to say, our courts are filled every day with people trying to get "even" or who have tried to get even or revenge and they don't care who they hurt.  It is appalling to say the least.  Taking responsibility for our own actions, not using excuses but admitting when wrong, knowing there are consequences for actions and words, having a strong ethic of respecting other people, their homes, their children, etc. are sadly taking a back seat.  I see it every day even in the small community where I live.  It truly breaks my heart.
It's horrible, and time consuming when time could be much better spent.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: August 10, 2009, 10:13:01 PM »

there is an element in mccleary/elma that does not want lindsey found.  And I believe there is someone there who has info and won't say.  Of if they try to say, someone comes along and shuts them up.  And in the meantime others are sending people on wild goose chases when they get to close.  But what they do not understand, is this kind of behavior makes you start looking at them

To find me:
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1464 on: August 10, 2009, 10:13:14 PM »

i guess our friend shortcake has signed off for the night...

okay guys, time to get back to the business of finding lindsey...

does anyone know if ml's whereabouts have been verified for the night lindsey went missing/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: August 10, 2009, 10:14:54 PM »

Think about it.  Only comments submitted to the KOMO website and ... snippets of posts submited to other sites brought over to the SM forum by Rob ... can be directly attributed to mlachester.

There is nothing in mlachester's own words regarding "Roger" being a "roommate" of Kara Kampen.  There is nothing in mlachester's own words regarding Roger climbing in a window and breaking his ribs in the process.

It is my sincere hope that Monkeys are not bashing the messenger who is attempting to reveal the dynamics encompassing the Baum family ... dynamics that branches of LE refused to acknowledge.

Janet

+++++++

ACCORDING TO MLACHESTER:

Rob
Re: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 -
« Reply #896 on: August 08, 2009, 04:29:38 PM »

As far as the abuse Lindsey went threw the MPD knows the FBI also knows.

They have the reports I help Lindsey file

Just as of this moring when the FBI was at my house I made a comment about the 911 calls and the call to CPS.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;quote=904672;topic=5790.880;num_replies=1162;sesc=28414912316d49a494791fe51542bb71

mlachester:
To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

mlachester:
I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: August 10, 2009, 10:15:52 PM »

does anyone know if ml's whereabouts have been verified for the night lindsey went missing/

I personally have no idea. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1467 on: August 10, 2009, 10:19:39 PM »

Think about it.  Only comments submitted to the KOMO website and ... snippets of posts submited to other sites brought over to the SM forum by Rob ... can be directly attributed to mlachester.

There is nothing in mlachester's own words regarding "Roger" being a "roommate" of Kara Kampen.  There is nothing in mlachester's own words regarding Roger climbing in a window and breaking his ribs in the process.

It is my sincere hope that Monkeys are not bashing the messenger who is attempting to reveal the dynamics encompassing the Baum family ... dynamics that branches of LE refused to acknowledge.

Janet

+++++++

ACCORDING TO MLACHESTER:

Rob

Just as of this moring when the FBI was at my house I made a comment about the 911 calls and the call to CPS.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;quote=904672;topic=5790.880;num_replies=1162;sesc=28414912316d49a494791fe51542bb71

mlachester:
To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

mlachester:
I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

I'll be elsewhere, 

To find me:
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: August 10, 2009, 10:20:38 PM »

I personally have no idea. 
What were you guys intently working on before this mystery "Roger" was thrown at your feet.  Maybe it was a distraction.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1469 on: August 10, 2009, 10:22:16 PM »

omg -- I can't believe it -- yes, I can

o/t dd, do you like stewed tomatoes?  Have a great recipe.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: August 10, 2009, 10:28:22 PM »

Janet

+++++++

ACCORDING TO MLACHESTER:

Rob

mlachester:

mlachester:

I'll be elsewhere, 

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: August 10, 2009, 10:30:14 PM »

Don't take this the wrong way, sometimes I feel like you guys are speaking in a different language. I try to read this thread every day and I know there are some things you are working on that can't be posted here.  I assume some of you work together outside of this sight and that is great but I am totally lost here.  Will it get better or should I just give it up?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: August 10, 2009, 10:30:34 PM »

My post was only meant for food for thought.

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1473 on: August 10, 2009, 10:31:46 PM »

I appreciate the hard work that is being done here to help find Lindsey and bring her home.  Opinions are one thing, but facts are another.  I started to point out the lies again, but I don't think there is any need.
Prayers for Melissa Baum, Josh Baum, and their extended family and friends.  We will never, never quit.  We are working to bring Lindsey home.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: August 10, 2009, 10:35:42 PM »

Janet
+++++++
ACCORDING TO MLACHESTER:
Rob

mlachester:
mlachester:
I'll be elsewhere, 

You're welcome Janet, very welcome.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1475 on: August 10, 2009, 10:37:16 PM »

Don't take this the wrong way, sometimes I feel like you guys are speaking in a different language. I try to read this thread every day and I know there are some things you are working on that can't be posted here.  I assume some of you work together outside of this sight and that is great but I am totally lost here.  Will it get better or should I just give it up?

Lovin - there are so many players and unanswered questions in this case that it can get very confusing.  Don't give up!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1476 on: August 10, 2009, 10:38:45 PM »

Lovin, don't give up.  Some of the readers on this thread talk in code and sometimes some of the statements are meant to get them to speak up.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
As for me, the great debate of who was lying is over.  Now back to the research.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: August 10, 2009, 10:51:37 PM »

My post was only meant for food for thought.
Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!
Janet

Food for thought?  Think about it.  How insensitive is that with the monkey tricycle.  There are some monkeys here that are working their butts off to find facts and truth.  This is not a joke!  This is not cute either.  I will take your advice and completely ignore your posts.  Thank you so much for the suggestion.

love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1478 on: August 10, 2009, 11:02:07 PM »

Do you think that Roger knows something about Lindsey, has some knowledge of what happened to her?

You know the thing in researching all the people that are surrounded by Lindsey, we can not make claim that anyone knows what happened to Lindsey, what we can do is research these people Lindsey was surrounded by and see whose behavior/background would need to be further researched. Does that kinda make sense no rose colored glasses? I find some of the personalities researched to be very susceptible to criminal mischief/behaviors.
Thanks, I understand.

You are welcome, and lets say that is my emphasis on how I research, I kind of wander back and forth in my research, ask DD..LOL..But I do hope that some of the info I find is helpful, DD is better at putting things into perspective than I.  an angelic monkey

well you are the one that matched the photos that got us to the truth of this rabbit in a hat magician roger... just appears out of nowhere.  like I said, something is just now right with someone making up all these lies trying to put the focus on other people.  it's one thing to think someone might be guilty, but to make up lies to try to make others think so, is crazy...

and then you get people in the community believing this crap... to the point they whisper and point and tell their kids melissa killed her daughter, what the heck. 

We all research together, and thank you DD for acknowledgment, but I compliment, appreciate and respect the work you do, and your honesty. I work alot off of your leads. This is why I believe, and have ever since I was researching the Cantu case with you. If you present a lead, I will research like heck for hours, if I have time. Right now I have 2 weeks until fall semester starts, so I am dedicated to helping and not dismissing your leads. That is how I found what I did. You put the leads out there and I go for it. So thank you..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: August 10, 2009, 11:05:08 PM »

Sister ... I used the new tricycle icon as a way of signing off.  Not a joke.

Do you not think that I also have not put my heart and sole into my postings on this forum.  Is my avenue of research not considered worthy just because it does not conform to yours.  Until answers pertaining to the truth are forthcoming ... all avenues must be explored.  We are not all going to be on the same road in our journey to finding the answers but that is OK.  Respect and consideration is where it is at in regards to each of our perspectives.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.