March 19, 2024, 04:21:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513404 times)
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1520 on: August 11, 2009, 04:59:03 PM »

sherip  I was wondering also where Marilyn was that night 

It appears that Lindsey would have trusted her - she most likely would have went with her without any fuss. Something is really wrong with her.....
I totally agree 

You know I actually hope with all my heart that we are right - that ML is crazy and has Lindsey stashed unharmed somewhere.
The other scenerios are just to sad to think about.  My heart goes out to Lindseys family and friends - every moment that she is gone has got to be a living hell for them, their lives will never be the same no matter what the outcome of this is.

The innocence is gone forever now for all of her little friends in McCleary, who were just hanging out and having a good time during their school break - like kids are supposed to do during the summer.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1521 on: August 11, 2009, 05:12:36 PM »

Good God!
I was trying to read all of those silly and distracting motions baez and lyin filed.They state they need to have the fraud case judged after the death penalty case because it's a well known fact that attys need anywhere from 500 hours to 1000 hours to prepare for the death penalty case.
So how long has lyin been on the case?
There are approx. 480 hours per month(working on case 8 hours a day,5 days a week).Death penalty brought back in April.....so we'll not even count April.4 months x 480 hours=1,920 hours and that's for baez and team and lyin and her crew combined.
So what's the big deal baez?You still have at least 5 months to go with 480 hours per month and you have already used about 1,920 hours working on this death penalty case!Idiot!
And you might get distracted with the fraud case?Sure that's the only reason you don't want the fraud case before the death penalty case?LOL
I swear someone has to stand up one of these day and just WHAUMP baez upside his head.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1522 on: August 11, 2009, 05:15:19 PM »

Good God!
I was trying to read all of those silly and distracting motions baez and lyin filed.They state they need to have the fraud case judged after the death penalty case because it's a well known fact that attys need anywhere from 500 hours to 1000 hours to prepare for the death penalty case.
There are approx. 480 hours per month(working on case 8 hours a day,5 days a week).Death penalty brought back in April.....so we'll not even count April.4 months x 480 hours=1,920 hours and that's for baez and team and lyin and her crew combined.
So what's the big deal baez?You still have at least 5 months to go with 480 hours per month and you have already used about 1,920 hours working on this death penalty case!Idiot!
And you might get distracted with the fraud case?Sure that's the only reason you don't want the fraud case before the death penalty case?LOL
I swear someone has to stand up one of these day and just WHAUMP baez upside his head.

YIKES!
Sorry
::::::erase,erase,erase:::::::

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1523 on: August 11, 2009, 05:20:26 PM »

Karma  Monkey Devil!  I think I just read that in Caylee's thread.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1524 on: August 11, 2009, 05:26:55 PM »

LOL....I posted it here first.    Embarassed Embarassed

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: August 11, 2009, 05:28:09 PM »

LOL....I posted it here first.    Embarassed Embarassed

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1526 on: August 11, 2009, 05:38:34 PM »

Me too NoRose...  I thought I was really losing it this time    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1527 on: August 11, 2009, 05:41:29 PM »

Me too NoRose...  I thought I was really losing it this time    

Karma Is Coming

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1528 on: August 11, 2009, 05:57:20 PM »

Wyks, I see you up there, I've been so worried about you  an angelic monkey

Hi NRCG!!  I've missed you and my other monkey friends!!  Been reading this from the beginning thread and it's taken me daysssssssss to get thru all the posts!  Am glad to be almost caught up with y'all.    

Soooooo good to see so many familiar 'faces', and happy to be back online.     I've missed everyone so much. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: August 11, 2009, 06:10:19 PM »

It appears that Lindsey would have trusted her - she most likely would have went with her without any fuss. Something is really wrong with her.....
I totally agree 

You know I actually hope with all my heart that we are right - that ML is crazy and has Lindsey stashed unharmed somewhere.
The other scenerios are just to sad to think about.  My heart goes out to Lindseys family and friends - every moment that she is gone has got to be a living hell for them, their lives will never be the same no matter what the outcome of this is.

The innocence is gone forever now for all of her little friends in McCleary, who were just hanging out and having a good time during their school break - like kids are supposed to do during the summer.

Sherip, I agree.  It is sad the innocence is gone.
Wyks, we've missed you on the Cantu thread too.  Most have been busy here trying to get this precious young lady home again.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1530 on: August 11, 2009, 06:12:06 PM »

Good God!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1531 on: August 11, 2009, 06:14:17 PM »

Hi NRCG!!  I've missed you and my other monkey friends!!  Been reading this from the beginning thread and it's taken me daysssssssss to get thru all the posts!  Am glad to be almost caught up with y'all.    

Soooooo good to see so many familiar 'faces', and happy to be back online.     I've missed everyone so much. 

We have missed you also  an angelic monkey  This is something, poor Lindsey.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1532 on: August 11, 2009, 06:19:48 PM »

I totally agree 

Sherip, I agree.  It is sad the innocence is gone.
Wyks, we've missed you on the Cantu thread too.  Most have been busy here trying to get this precious young lady home again.

I also was wondering where ML was that night, during those hours. 

~~~

And thanks Sister, I've missed being in the Cantu thread.  It's where I'm headed next, to get caught up.  Then Haleigh's thread.  And then... gosh, so many threads, so little time in the day...    

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1533 on: August 11, 2009, 06:26:42 PM »

Wyks!!!!! Welcome Back!  I've missed you and your great insights.  Glad to have you back--I was wondering where you've been hidin'!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1534 on: August 11, 2009, 06:33:33 PM »

Good God!

YEAH!Just like that lol
Good to see you Wyks.

Karma Is Coming

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1535 on: August 11, 2009, 06:35:13 PM »

We have missed you also  an angelic monkey  This is something, poor Lindsey.

Awww thanks NRCG, you are so sweet!   an angelic monkey

And yes, poor Lindsey.  One would think that our small towns in the US would be safe for kids, but sadly it seems even that isn't so true anymore.  Sigh. 

While catching up on Lindsey's threads, I saw a video of her mother, saying that this was "the first time" Lindsey went out without her phone, and "the first time" she went out alone. 

I was kind of surprised to hear her say that Lindsey hadn't been out alone before.  That's not the impression I have of Lindsey.  Seems to me that both Lindsey and Josh have been pretty much free to come and go as they please, with curfew at 10p. 

Am thinking back to my sons, who even at eighteen had 10p for their curfew.  And I just have to wonder.... what was Lindsey's mom thinking??? 

Sigh... 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1536 on: August 11, 2009, 06:39:01 PM »

I don't believe that was the first time Lindsey was out alone, maybe without her phone, but not by herself.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1537 on: August 11, 2009, 06:45:54 PM »

Wyks!!!!! Welcome Back!  I've missed you and your great insights.  Glad to have you back--I was wondering where you've been hidin'!

Thanks JessStar!!  Been hidin' offline, cuz my dinosaur of a computer bit the dust.     Am now using my son's old computer, which is just a bit younger dinosaur than my old one.  lol.  Was hoping he'd give me his new computer, but alas and alack, that's not gonna happen anytime soon.  hehe    

Glad to see you in here, sharing your wisdom.  Many smart monkeys teaming up on this case, which is a good thing!!   Am itching to jump right in! 

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1538 on: August 11, 2009, 06:51:56 PM »

I want to clear this up for this board and for everyone who comes here from other boards to read etc.  I see all over the net how this is totally out of hand, people are misunderstanding what I have said etc.  One of the main reasons for this misunderstanding is because there are people who either do not read all the posts I make(which is understandable, who wants to go back 10 threads and catch up) so they get the bits and pieces in the recent posts they read.   OR they read tomikasmom's posts where she is constanting taking what I post out of context, snipping it to prove her point, then lists ME as the SOURCE, after she has it totally backwards. 

Everything I have posted that I was told from a local who was talking to MARILYN LACHESTER, was not posted by me as truth, in fact most of it I new to be LIES< and I posted it in the context that it was LIES BY ML... I never posted that stuff to be the truth or the source to substantiate what MARILYN said.  I was proving her a LIAR and showing the extent she goes to to LIE>  yes, tomikasmom keeps taking this stuff, snipping it, listing ME as the SOURCE of it after she butchers it to fit her purpose, and I am totally too through with this crap... now people read that and think I am the one saying this stuff as if it were true.  Tomikasmom knows what she is doing when she does this and time and time again I have to come back and try to explain this and I am tired.   

SO FOR THE RECORD... anything I posted concerning what MARILYN LACHESTER was saying, I POSTED TO PROVE THE EXTENT OF HER LYING.  I NEVER POSTED THAT TO BE USED AS FACT AND CERTAINLY NOT TO BE USED AS A SOURCE FROM ME. 

I've bit my tongue so many times over this on here and have had to leave the board so many times and also not explain things so many times because of this because I was getting soooooo mad I knew I was going to become not a very nice person. 

so... I have posted this to tomikasmom, and I have to get off of here and if you read her posts, I its all BS, I am not the SOURCE of any of that BS she is quoting, and I am through coming here and reading her BS crap posts and trying to undo the misinformation she is putting out there. 

I dont have time for this crap, so if you don't see me here.  this is why.  Nice posting with all you other posters, I did really enjoy all the discussion and brainstorming etc.  But I can no longer deal with this crap at all.  I will be posting elsewhere where I can explain myself and no one comes along and snips and twists what I say and then quotes me as the source of their crap. 

I have posted this to tomikasmom...

I really would appreciate if you quit taking what I post out of context and using it as a source to try to prove what you think.  You have done that time and time again.

all the things I posted with regard to what I was TOLD were LIES FROM MARILYN LACHESTER.  I have always posted them as LIES... yet you take them out of context time and time again and use them as "your proof" and then you quote ME as the SOURCE of that info. 

Please quit doing that. 

Everything MARILYN has said or the info I have gotten that she said is a LIE.  I have stated that any time I have posted what she said, so if you are going to keep quoting that stuff don't be snipping it to look like I said that.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1539 on: August 11, 2009, 06:53:49 PM »

Good God!

YEAH!Just like that lol
Good to see you Wyks.

Good to see you too Karma!  And yeah, lol, that pic actually was from way back in the Caylee threads, sent in by a monkey in response to something else from none other than Baez.  I see he is still being true to form. 

Sure do wish Washington had Florida's 'Sunshine Law'.  We'd likely get to know more about what LE knows in Lindsey's case.  Surely they know more than they are letting on. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.